The Thief's Heroics

By FullmetalAlchemist24

Carecters: Silver,Gold and the other pokemon special manga charecters. More

Reliving the past
What did that light do to me, and other unawnsered questions

Chapter one:A Normal Day

13 0 1
By FullmetalAlchemist24

<STARTING HERE THE STORY REALLY BEGINS. PLOT ACTION HAPPENS. STUFF LIKE THAT.>

It was a normal day eluding the police(there was only one), the Town detective, and everyone else. I was doing a great job until both the police and the detective cornered me in the park. Where was Green when you needed her?

"We've finally found you!" The Police, Blake, exclaimed with delight.

"Yeah, yeah. Listen, Blake, lets just get this over with." The Detective, Blue, was annoyed, as usual.

"Okay, Blue." Not much enthusiasum there. I smirked. Honestly, they bicker whenever they are around eachother. I'm suprised they found me while they were together. 

Just then, my friend, Green, arrived, swinging on a vine. She can be a touch dramatic at times. She dropped down in between me and them, put her hands on her hips, and glared at them. Blake's face lit up. "This is awsome! Now we can get the Spy too!" He sounded extremly happy. Green rolled her eyes. 

"Uh, no you won't. I know all your-" She was cut off by a loud splash, from the direction of the lake. A few seconds later, the lorekeeper, Ruby came into view, dripping wet. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

519K 8K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
590K 18.1K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
132K 4.6K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1M 40.2K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...