wrong//vkook

By alienkookie123

"I-is it a J-japanese experiment?" the man stuttered out nervously, sweat dripping down his forehead. "wrong... More

question #1//wrong
question #2//stupid fuck
question 3//babyboy
question 4//fucked up
question 5//get on your knees
question 6//playtime is over
question 7//don't play pretend
question 8//break me
question 9//you make me begin
question 10//who is in control?
question 11//are you strong?
question 12//field trip!
question 13//fuck you jeon
question 14//stitches are needed
question 15//tag, you're it
question 16//are you loved?
question 17//find the other side pt. 1
question 17//find the other side pt. 2
question 18//revenge is sweet
question 19//don't play by the rules
question 20//jealously posessive
question 21//what a pity
question 22//will you still love me?
question 23//let the show begin
question 24//curiouser and curiouser! pt. 1
question 24//curiouser and curiouser!pt. 2
question 25//try me, bitch
question 26//you're my drug
question 27//countdown to heaven
question 29 teach them to kill, then to die pt. 1
IM SORRY

question 28//do you hate me now

2.8K 141 159
By alienkookie123

OML Y'ALL WERE SO MAD THAT JUNGKOOK LEFT TAEHYUNG I WAS ACTUALLY SCARED FOR MY LIFE😂😉BUT DON'T WORRY, THIS BOOK ISN'T A SAD ENDING (lmao actually i dont know how to end this book, so y'all might never see the end)

BUT

WARNING!! THIS CHAPTER DOES HAVE A LIL ANGST CUZ WHY NOT

I KNOW I HAVENT UPDATED FOR LIKE YEARS AND U ALL PROB THOUGHT I DIED, WELL SIKE BITCHES BUT LIKE I DONT WANNA WRITE ANYMORE SO TELL ME WHAT TO DO :,)

@georgechong03
thank you for the supportive message and this is the late ass update :,)❤️❤️

"I'm going to fucking murder his sorry ass," Jimin said menacingly as he stroked Taehyung's head which was resting on his lap. Taehyung didn't have the heart to go back to Jungkook's house and luckily it was Jimin's day off so he was able to welcome Taehyung into his home.

Taehyung sniffed quietly and gave a small smile so that he wouldn't start crying again. "N-No it's f-fine. Maybe it w-will get b-better." Jimin scowled at Taehyung's obviously broken state. "Bitch, if I want to protect you, that's what I'm going to do, so don't even think about trying to cover up for Jungshit. That boy needs to fucking learn that it's not all about him and his own goddamn feelings."

Taehyung giggled quietly. When Jimin was furious, there was no stopping him. Jimin slapped his arm playfully but Taehyung sure felt the relentless efforts at the gym paying off through the "playful" slap. Taehyung hissed at the pain. "You fucking sadist." Jimin snorted.

"The complete hypocrisy in that statement is too real. These muscles have brought my sadism at a late age unlike you, who's been a little sadistic shit since birth." Jimin stopped his rant and smiled at Taehyung sweetly. "It's good you're still able to laugh after what Jungdick just did." Taehyung's giggles quickly turned into a full blown laugh.

"C-Chim-," Taehyung wheezed in between laughs, "stop with the nicknames." Jimin grinned mischieviously at Taehyung before ruffling his head. "If Jungkook just wants to throw you out, you know I'm here for you, right? We could always have a little fun." Jimin gave him a cheesy wink and Taehyung giggled again.

"Yoongi-hyunggg, Chim chim is flirting with mee," Taehyung called out and Yoongi was out of his room in seconds. Jimin pouted. "You little snitching bitch." Taehyung stuck out his tongue in retaliation and his hands went up in mock surrender as Yoongi walked towards them. "What did I just hear babe? You're flirting with another man?" Yoongi asked, his fake smile clearly visible.

Taehyung sat up to drink from his glass of water as Jimin looked up at Yoongi innocently. "I always wanted to try a threesome." Taehyung spit out his water and proceeded to choke for the next five minutes while Jimin attempted to keep his laugh in. Yoongi was flustered to say the least, his mouth opening and closing as if he had something to say, before practically running back to his room.

Taehyung turned to Jimin after getting over his almost death with questioning eyes. "Please explain why the fuck Yoongi hyung became so awkward." Jimin smirked. "Since you asked so nicely." Taehyung rolled his eyes but Jimin continued. "Yoongi hyung seems like he's been murdering since birth but he's actually really similar to Jungkook as in being awkward with emotions. I think it's his charm." Jimin became a little starry eyed while Taehyung looked at him in horror.

How the fuck is that a charm, that sounds scary." Jimin narrowed his eyes. "Well anyways, hyung is really gullible and takes everything seriously, thus, his 'oh shit' face and the abort to his room." It took a minute but it hit him. Taehyung's mouth opened in horror and Jimin smirked. "Ew what the fuck, he actually thinks you want a threesome?!" Jimin's smirk widened. "And he might go through with it." Taehyung put his head in his hands and groaned.

"I won't be able to look at him in the eye ever again." Jimin laughed and patted Taehyung's back which was in no way comforting in the awkward situation. "Don't worry, once I rile him up and get him to innitiate angry sex, he'll forget about it." Taehyung pounded his head. "TMI CHIM, TMI." Jimin just winked.

Taehyung's mood was much better after spending a week with Jimin, but the emptiness inside of him wouldn't go away. Jimin told him that he angrily announced to Jungkook that he would be on leave for a month, yet Jungkook didn't even bat an eyelash and had let him leave. Now Taehyung was even more confused.

Taehyung rarely left Jimin's house unless it was to do errands such as shopping or checking the mail, and he soon came to realize one of Jungkook's men was always watching from afar. Considering that Taehyung was still confused about Jungkook's actions, he didn't confront the man and just ignored him.

Taehyung zipped up his jacket as he headed out towards the mail. Jimin was currently "job-hunting", even though he knew that Jungkook had not actually fired him, and Yoongi was holed up in his room working. The least Taehyung could do as a freelancer was get the mail. Taehyung walked down the stairs of the apartment complex to the mail compartments outside and saw the familiar black car by the entrance of the apartment. The man that worked for Jungkook had binoculars out and was staring straight at Taehyung before writing something down in the car. When he noticed Taehyung staring at him, his eyes went wide and he ducked down, accidentally slamming his head on the wheel making a loud honk. Taehyung snorted. Way to be slick.

Taehyung ignored him as usual and looked into the tiny compartment for any new mail. He didn't notice the black figure sneaking up behind him and he certainly didn't see the metal pipe that striked a heavy blow on his head. Taehyung fainted and he was carried away.

The man rubbed his now bruising forehead and cautiously lifted his head to see a figure dragging Taehyung behind the building. The man's eyes went wide and he immediately dialed his boss's number. I'm in so much trouble.

Jungkook wore a spaced out look in his office, the bags under his eyes very prominent and unattractive. He didn't need the worried glances from his underlings to know it, damn. Taehyung might think I'm an asshole for the rest of his life (and I am), but I just want to protect him. He'll come to realize it.

Jungkook sighed half-heartedly and tried to brighten his mood. His phone began ringing in the most obnoxious way and he had to keep himself from snapping at the caller. "Hello? Oh, it's you. What do you want?" Jungkook listened and his face grew dark. "Follow the fucker, I'm coming."

          Jungkook took the driver's seat, too anxious to let his driver do the driving, and followed the blinking dot that rapidly moved on the gps. Jungkook had installed a hidden tracker on Taehyung's phone in case of emergency and it was finally coming in handy.

Jungkook gritted his teeth. He wasn't ready to face Taehyung yet, especially after all the pain he put him through. I just want to get stronger and protect Taehyung, is that too much to ask for? I had to fucking give him up because I'm a goddamn hazard to associate with but he still gets into trouble. Jungkook pressed the pedal, the car screeching and long passed the speed limit.

Jungkook got out of the car, cursing to himself when he realized he didn't even bring his gun. Fuck it. Jungkook looked at the building where Taehyung was supposed to be in and sighed. An abandoned building in an abandoned area. This seems familiar and cliche as fuck.

Jungkook took a deep breathe and entered. The room inside was large, and seated at the center was Taehyung who was tied to a flimsy-looking chair. Jungkook looked away from Taehyung's intimidating gaze and noticed the large pitchfork near the door. That could come in handy later. Jungkook saw the figure behind the door through the window's reflection and smirked internally. That was the best they could do?

Jungkook kept walking to the center where Taehyung was in a cool manner and suddenly turned to jab the man that was a second away from attacking. The man spluttered and Jungkook took the chance to steal the man's weapon which was a cheap looking gun and pointed it at his forehead. Jungkook sighed in boredom. This wasn't even slightly exhilarating. The man seemed to be a rookie in the field.

"One wrong move and the bullets aren't going to be the only things that puncture you," Jungkook said calmly, somewhat enjoying the terror in the man's eyes. Jungkook gave a cold smile. "So big guy, what idea made you lose all your brain cells and decide to stupidly kidnap Taehyung over here? If you hadn't initiated this kind of trouble, you wouldn't have been in this mess right now." The man's whole body was visibly shaking as he struggled to get the words out of his mouth.

"I heard y-you cut off connections with him! I got orders to k-kidnap him for money that's all! So just l-let me go, p-please!" Jungkook narrowed his eyes. "What the fuck did you just say? Who ordered you?" The man averted his gaze and Jungkook's suppressed anger was a second away from exploding. Jungkook took a deep breath and smiled psychotically. His controlled mental state was long gone.

"You averted your eyes just now right? You don't want to look at me? Fine, then let me help you so that you don't look at anything." Jungkook dragged the man by the collar with a new kind of strength, making the man unable to move. Jungkook threw the man on the ground, making him groan as he stepped on the man's stomach. The man couldn't escape and still averted his eyes, too terrified to look at him.

Jungkook grabbed the pitchfork, spinning it in the air as he laughed crazily. "Don't worry, I'm helping you." With that, Jungkook stabbed the pitchfork into the man's eyes, continuing to laugh as he twisted the pitchfork. The man screamed and resisted even more but he couldn't escape from him.

Jungkook ripped out the bloodied pitchfork, causing blood to squirt everywhere. Jungkook licked his lips. "And also, you didn't want to answer my question right? Why is that? Did you want to save your breath because you don't want to listen to me? That's plausible. Then let me help you."

Jungkook grinned widely as he lifted up the man who was still screaming and trying to resist but it was no use. Jungkook stabbed the man's lungs with the pitchfork, laughing at the sight in front of him. The man gasped and couldn't even get the screams out of his mouth.

"A-air, a-a-ah—" The man was turning blue, the blood from his eyes still trickling down. Jungkook continued laughing. "Gaping just like a fish. How stupid you look right now." Jungkook pushed the pitchfork even more, so that the man was fully impaled and Jungkook threw the now lifeless body to the side. Jungkook took deep breaths. He was regaining his senses. Taehyung.

Jungkook quickly turned around and saw Taehyung with tears running down his face, the tape on his mouth making him unable to speak. Jungkook quickly untied Taehyung and slowly took the tape off and felt his heart sink at the tears. Taehyung stood up and wiped his tears. "I missed you," Taehyung said in a shaky breath.

"Why are you still getting into trouble? I avoided you so much. Do you hate me now?" Jungkook said weakly, wiping the blood trickling down Taehyung's forehead. Taehyung snapped and wordlessly punched Jungkook's cheek, hard, making him fall on his knees, with no strength to stand. Taehyung slowly bent down until he was eye level with Jungkook, and stared deep into his troubled eyes. Taehyung felt frustration well up deep inside of him as he exploded.

"With or without you, I've been getting into trouble ever since I was a child. Even encountering you was probably the biggest trouble of my life, but you know what?!"

Taehyung gripped him by the collar, his hand shaking in anger but his eyes sad. "You being by my side just makes it all better. Hate? I do hate you. Because even after all that I'm still in love with you." Jungkook's tears wouldn't stop after realizing the truth in Taehyung's words. "I-I'm so fucking s-sorry, fuck, why am I always causing you trouble." Jungkook looked down. "I just keep fucking up," Jungkook said weakly.

Taehyung smiled despite the tears running down his own face. "R-Remember what I said before? Even if you want to, I'll never let you run away from me. Even if it means I have to kill you." Jungkook chuckled. "Good, because I'm never letting you go again."

"Like hell you are. If you do, I'm going to whoop your ass." Jungkook and Taehyung whipped their heads to see Jimin leaning by the door with Yoongi behind him. Jungkook gaped at Jimin. "H-How did you find us here?" Jimin gave him a small, mischievous smile. "You're not the only one with a tracker," Jimin said slyly, as he pulled out his phone with a similar blinking dot indicating the whereabouts of Taehyung.

Taehyung gaped and slowly blushed a furious red. "You asshole, you fucking installed a tracker on me?!" Taehyung began playfully smacking Jungkook as he laughed unapologetically. Jungkook raised up his hands in surrender. "But hey, it wasn't just me."

Taehyung turned, and narrowed his eyes at Jimin. "Friends my ass, you're my goddamn stalker that's what you are." Jimin's high pitched laugh echoed in the building. "Jokes aside, let's go back home, I'm starving and that corpse smells fucking nasty." Jimin headed towards the car with the silent Yoongi following closely and Jungkook turned back to Taehyung and gave him a loving look.

  "I missed this. I missed us." Taehyung stood up and reached out his hand. "If this ever happens again, you're the one that's going to be impaled on a pitchfork." Jungkook laughed as he grabbed Taehyung's hand to lift himself up. "My kinky boyfriend is back." Taehyung grinned. "I never left to begin with."

Through the hidden camera in the building, there was someone watching the whole scenario play out. "Just wait, Jeon Jungkook, soon I will ruin you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 338 12
"𝙄𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙪𝙡𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮?" 13 𝙘𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨, 7 𝙫𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙘𝙞𝙩𝙮, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙥𝙨𝙮𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙘...
454K 16.9K 31
WARNING this story contains sensitive/ triggering subjects. Please be aware Jungkook woke up, in a room surrounded by white walls. An odd but famili...
5.3K 303 20
never in a million years jungkook would have thought he would have to pretend to fall in love with a psychopath to save his own 𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔢. read at yo...
7.8K 356 22
Yoongi wakes up in a place for "special" people like him and his life was never the same... ~ "Well... this is meant to be a mental hospital but they...