One Awkward Year!

By WhoAmI99

If you were gonna tell me that I talked back to the principal infront of the whole school, I would have scoff... More

One Awkward Year!
1: Socially Awkward!
2: Awkward Introduction
3: Awkward Dog Chase!
4: Awkward Fry Position
5: Awkward, I Checked Out My Best Friend!
6: Awkward Position...On My Best Friend!
7: Awkward Bunch Of Friends!
8: Awkward Facebook Comments!
9: They May Call It An Awkward Seating Plan...
10: It Wasn't Even Awkward!
11: You Awkward Dirty Man!
12: Awkward Family Moment...
13: What An Awkward Kiss
14: Like Things Couldn't Get Anymore Awkward
15: A Little Awkward. I Mean Sister's Best Friend?
16: We're Not Having That Awkward Cliché Conversation!
17: I'm Awkward And Straight, Not Awkward And Gay!
18: Not So Awkward Now Are We?
19: Awkward Dirty Teenagers
20: A Pretty Awkward Morning
21: The Awkward Attention
22: My Period Whining Isn't Awkward For Clarke
23: An Awkward Nerd Wins Something
24: Isn't This Weird And Awkward?
25: Awkward, I'm Busted.
26: Awkward Lemon
27: ...Awkward Confessions
28: Awkward, Weird & Downright Wrong!
29: Awkward Silence
30: Awkwardness In The Cafeteria
31: Awkward Meeting
32: Don't Girls Like That Feel Awkward?
33: I Feel So Awkward!
34: Awkward Situation
35: Awkward Preteens That Is
36: Our Little Awkward Austin
Saffron & Clarke POV
38: Scoffing, Coughing and Laughing Awkwardly
39: No Awkwardness, Just Love
40: I'm Awkward Sometimes...
41: This Will Be Awkward
42: Cue Awkwardness...
43: I Feel Kind Of Awkward Now...
44: He's My Awkward Fool...
45: Awkward Stare Down
46: One Awkward Year
(BONUS!) 47: One Word... Awkward
(BONUS!) 48: Awkward Grandparents
Epilogue: Awkward Ol' Me

37: Awkward Prank

5.4K 297 46
By WhoAmI99

BTW #179 in Humor & #286 in Teen Fic! I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH!

37: Awkward Prank

"I want you to help me prank Clarke!" was the first thing Saffron said when I closed my locker shut.

"What? I don't know what went on, but uh no thanks!" I fakely smiled turning away. No way am I getting dragged into something else again.

Course she caught up, "Please! He totally deserves it. All I want to do is get access on his locker and play the prank." She then pouted and grabbed into my arm. "Pleeease!" she dragged.

I gritted my teeth, "Fine!" I hissed. "But if anything goes wrong, it's all down to you," I warned.

She happily grinned and pulled me over the Clarke's locker.

Fifteen minutes later, once everyone began to arrive, Saffron and I hid behind the wall.

"This crap better work..." she mumbled as Clarke came in followed by Fox and Kyle. They stood in front their locker talking away.

"Aw look!" I poked as Cassandra and Austin arrived hand in hand attracting looks of jealousy, aw and anger.

They both walked over to the guys, "Crap!" Saffron swore.

They were all talking for a while and giving dirty comments to the couple. Then Cassandra kissed Austin off and started walking by.

Without thinking, I grabbed Cassandra's hand and pulled her in. "What the hell?!" she whisper yelled.

Saffron glared, "Shush!" she said putting two fingers on her lips.

"We're playing a prank on Clarke," I elaborated flicking Saffron. "Anyway, how's you and your b-f?" I asked wagging my brows and nudging her.

She blushed and shyly smiled, "Amazing, I mean yesterday we went around in a carriage. It was so romantic! I can't believe he's mine," she said dreamily looking at the wall and no longer at me. She has the love bug!

Guess who one the bet? Me! But I'm going to let it slide because I don't really care about the money anymore. Love and happiness is way more than money.

"Hey, gossip queens!" Saffron barked. "Look he's about to open it," she smirked looking back at Clarke.

Cassandra and I got up to hide behind the wall and look secretly. I spotted Nicole opposite us watching us in confusion.

I put a finger to my lips and pointed towards the boys, she nodded but still looked in confusion.

Then Clarke opened his locker... BAM!

All of a sudden pink dye exploded on their faces along with a stink bomb that had stunk up the hallways. Everyone stayed silent and covered their noses.

However I burst out laughing falling on top of Cassandra who fell on top of Saffron laughing as we did so. Then Nicole joined us in the laughing marathon. Soon enough everyone else in the hallways joined us laughing at the four boys covered in dye.

"SAFFRON!" Clarke screamed stomping to us.

Well... Oh snap! It was fun while it lasted!

Thankfully we didn't get in trouble as it was a "science experiment gone wrong" as Saffron had said.

We didn't see the guys in first period when we had French, must be trying to scrub the dye off, or the smell. But it was sort of freaking me out...

It was English now, Mrs Hill seemed in a very happy mood. Weird.

I took my seat but it felt a bit wrong. Cassandra was facing me and also felt something wrong in her seat. "Um..." I stood up and attempted to look at my butt.

"Oh my gosh!" she cried pointing at it. "It looks like it's your time of the month! That means..." she trailed putting a hand onto her butt as everyone burst out laughing.

"YOU GUYS!" Saffron growled looking at the four boys as they came out from underneath Mrs Hill's desk and were laughing like mad.

"Miss!" I cried. "Those idiots put fake blood on our seats! Dicks!" I exclaimed. Oh snap. I put a hand over my mouth.

If this was a cartoon, she'd have steam blowing out of her ears, that's how angry she looked. "OUT! The eight of you!" she screamed pointing to the door. Well her happiness most definitely didn't last.

I have never been so scared and angry in my life! Especially considering my blue jeans were in risk. Thankfully I had my sweatpants for gym so I used that.

This prank was in the history of world's most awkward pranks!

But do you know what? If a prank war is what they want, then a prank war is what they'll get.

* . * . *

"I. Give. Up!" I cried banging my head on the desk. "Five to five, surely that's enough!"

It was a tie and I'd had enough.

The worst prank we'd pulled on them was probably sticking pictures of their admirers and exes, then telling the girls about it. It sure took them a long time to pry them off.

However, the worst prank they pulled on us must have been when they put a snake in each of our lockers from the Biology lab.

I'm scarred for life.

"Yes Claire. We most definitely agree," Kyle smiled innocently. "Which is why we brought a peace offering," he said putting a packet of Oreos on the desk.

Oh my god. I hate Oreos. They just look so burnt, and I just hate creamy filled things! (I'm aware that sounded very wrong...)

Saffron also smiled, though you could totally see that it was a fake one. "We agree, so we brought cookies, freshly made hot cookies," she smiled pushing the tray forward.

"Peace offerings?" I asked frowning a little. "Why wasn't I informed? I could've cooked up some cakes!"

Kyle rolled his eyes while the others sniggered. "I thought from last time you'd remember it's baked! Maybe that's the reason why," he stated in an obvious tone making the others laugh and me just glare.

"Anyway!" Cassandra pipped picking up a cookie. "Have some," she pointed out handing me, Saffron and Nicole one.

So I ate it, it was delicious, it's just that Kyle's one beat it.

"Sure after we have our delish Oreo," Fox smirked biting into one, but I cringed.

After having a weird stare down with Kyle as he ate his Oreo and I ate my chocolate chip cookie, he began to wag his brows and smirk. Idiot. Cute, stupid, idiot.

"Wait..." Clarke drawled. "A peace offering is when you guys eat our stuff..." he said handing us an Oreo. He smirked when he gave it to me, so I slapped his face and took it. "Ouch!" he glared rubbing his cheek.

So I closed my eyes and pinched my nose and began to chew. Wait there...isn't the cream meant to be harder?

"Toothpaste?!" I cried spitting the biscuit out.

The other girls were cursing at the guys too as they were laughing and then took a bite of their cookie. "Chilli?!" they screamed wide eyed red faced.

Puh-lease. Chilli is the least they deserve.

Wait... "Chilli?" I asked Cassandra raising a brow quite amused actually.

"What?" she questioned. "Saff said it was hot!" she admitted with a roll of her eyes at the guys.

"Bitches!" Clarke cried rubbing his tongue.

Saffron gasped, "Oh we're the bitc-" Then a fight began. Everyone began yelling at each other and poking each other.

I know I should be telling them off, but I smiled.

I smiled because it reminded me of one of the first times everyone fought and Princaple Smith came in, then I just had to make that weird comment.

"ENOUGH!" immediately everyone stopped and looked wide eyed at the man at the door. Deja vu... It was Princaple Smith. "What is this I hear about you all pranking each other all day?" he asked me in particular.

I squinted my eyes, "Pranking?" I asked scoffing. "We...We were talking about...r-ranking!" I suddenly burst. Princaple Smith raised his eyebrows and crossed his arms. "Trying to see who's better, boys or girls. Duh," I stated waving the matter off.

"Really? That's a shame..." he drawled frowning. "I was quite the prankster myself. In fact what you all did was amateur," he said walking back and forth.

"Amateur?!" Kyle gasped. "Stealing their locker door, putting snakes in places and getting bombed was amateur?!" he asked in horror while throwing his arms around like a mad person for emphasis. Yet I nodded and so did the others.

He smirked, "If you could play a prank on me without knowing anything, then I won't phone up your parents or guardians and tell them what you've been up to." My jaw dropped on the ground, what kind of princaple is he? "Well, now I'm off to the cafeteria for duty," he said turning around like nothing happened.

After he left shutting the door behind him, I followed to see if he was clearly out of hearing zone.

"What do we do?!" I whisper asked.

"Ranking?!" Nicole asked crossing her arms. Well, hey it was good!

Kyle walked towards me, and came a bit closer. He smells so nice. More nicer than Lenor.

Oh crap. Is he going to kiss--Nope. He went to yank the door handle open. There goes all my hopes and dreams. "We are going to prank Smithy continously," he smirked heading out. Everyone followed behind happily chatting away.

I however glared laser beams from my eyes on to that back of his.

When we arrived in front of Smith's door, Nicole attempted to open the door. "Locked!" she scoffed crossing her arm. "Well...I ain't called a badass for nothing," she mumbled taking a clip from Cassandra's hair who began to yell profanities. Nicole unlocked the door. "And your freaking welcome," she bowed to us as we stared in shock.

But then a bucket of water fell down. "Damn. He sure had it planned out..." Fox said kicking the bucket away.

"I've got some more of that stink bomb dye in my locker. We could plant some in his safe and drawers," Saffron suggested.

"Yeah that would be good," Clarke nodded following her out. Friends again, eh?

Austin went by the photocopier, "I know what to do...lame but it'll do enough to annoy him," he said putting a paperclip in the photocopier. "All I have to do is put them in different positions and voila!" he laughed evilly and began printing.

The others already began to plan more things ahead. "I'm setting up a camera and I'm going to link it to the school's tv," I planned going on his computer.

Muahahaha! Let's see how all this works out.

* . * . *

One by one we innocently walked into the cafeteria as Princaple Smith had left a while ago. Thankfully Austin had gotten permission from the caretaker to put the TV on.

I bit back a smirk as Princaple Smith appeared on the TV screen in his office.

Everyone went silent in confusion as they stared at the screen.

"Sticky notes? Is that the best they could do?" he asked himself looking at his desk which Nicole and Fox had covered as a starter.

He shook his head and went to sit down. Bad move because Cassandra had stuck a paper there which had an inappropriate comment.

He then went on his computer and got up as he headed for the printer. "What is this?!" he cried and began to scratch where the printed paper clip was. More sheets started coming out and her started to mutter things about "teenagers these days". He asked for it!

Everyone burst out laughing as they saw the paper stuck on his butt.

Austin hid behind the wall with the remote as the caretaker tried his best to put the TV off with the decoy remote that he returned.

Princaple Smith growled as he went to open the printer draw. BAM! This time pink dye and a stink bomb exploded on him. Everyone burst out laughing once again as he began to curse at "stupid teenagers"!

But there's one more prank to go, Kyle's which is next.

"God dammit!" he cried as he tried rubbing it off with a hankie. We all know what's coming next.

The tap.

He put the tap on but instead of water came out Pepsi. And instead of flowing like a normal tap, it squirt everywhere making everyone laugh again and point at the screen.

As I looked at the screen and back at my friends I realised that some of my biggest enemies became some of my closest friends. And I was grateful for that.

~

Hey, so 2 day upload as I said! A lot of you found Saffron & Clarke's POV's hilarious, thank you because I thought it was going to be bad! I hope you liked this chapter as it links to the trailer and brings them more closer. Also...I'm sorry but the next few chapters are going to be depressing so I guess you all need something good before it all goes downhill *smiles shepishly :3*

Remember to fan, vote, comment, share, read & enjoy! Please check out Anything More in my profile & share? :3 Next upload in 2 days!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.4K 1.1K 59
"When you get fame , you give up privacy. You should know that Selena." He said angrily. **MATURE CONTENT** #4 in Harlena - 6/03/2018 #2 in Harlena...
571K 9.6K 42
"Look things happen for reasons Spencer, some not being explained, but you and Isaac met for a reason, you fell pregnant for a reason; well maybe if...
16.6M 642K 63
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
2.9M 72.5K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...