bittersweet » hunlay [COMPLET...

By xingge

in which, oh sehun acts cold and rude towards the new foreign student, zhang yixing. sehun thought he was the... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sequel?

fifty four

467 30 44
By xingge

yixing;

"im nervous..." i sighed, balling my fists covered in sweat. "the results are out."

"why are they all like zombies pushing each other just to see their results on the notice board?" kyungsoo raised a brow.

all of the students were gathering in one place just to see their results which got taped to the notice board earlier by the school president, suho. "no pushing allowed! no harsh hair pulling!" suho scolded the students by force. none of them seemed to listen anyways.

"i swear to god, why don't they ever listen to me?" suho sighed.

"you're not a grumpy school president but strict, you can't really get mad because you're a softie." chen said, patting suho's back. "deal with it."

"since you're not gonna be here anymore, break the rules for once will you?" kai said to suho.

"whatever, im done dealing with the school's problems anyways. i guess today's the last day..." suho crossed his arms, leaning his back against the wall. "let's break the rules." suho smirked.

"ooooo suho's gone bad!" baekhyun widened his eyes but smirked anyways.

"what do you mean it's your last day?" i asked suho confusingly.

"i got my scholarship to australia for getting excellent results, im sad to say that i will leave south korea..." suho pouted. "and another new school president will take my place."

"who's the new school president?" chen asked.

"it's a girl, actually. her name is irene. it's shocking because it's the first time the school is hiring a girl to be a school president." suho replied. "weird."

"congrats!" i fist bumped suho. i felt very happy for him, all he does is study nonstop and now he achieved his scholarship. it's what he deserves. "we're happy for you!" i hugged suho then the others joined the group hug as well, squeezing suho.

"wah, i can't believe suho hyung is finally getting a scholarship!" kyungsoo gasped in awe. "so lucky..."

"thank you so much...i will miss spending time with each one of you..." suho sadly smiled. "it's been a rough year for me." suho glanced at me. "but i survived with the help of you douchebags."

"let's celebrate for kim junmyeon and let him break the rules before leaving the school, come on!" baekhyun hyped.

the others cheered for suho by hyping him up while i just smiled looking at him being so proud. suddenly, an crept around my shoulder from behind pulling me closer to the body. the smell of his cologne is familiar and elegant, i looked up to who it was...none other than sehun with a smile on his face, while looking down at me.

"sehun!" i smiled, automatically showing my deep dimples.

"what's going on here? im late." he asked.

"suho got his scholarship, of course." i leaned my head against his shoulder.

"of course." sehun glanced at suho proudly. "how does it feel to be smart? how does it feel to not be a disappointment to parents?" he muttered. "i never had anything close to success."

"you're smart enough to me." i comforted.

"im not...my grades are so bad and nothing can help it. i don't get to graduate, yixing." sehun had a straight voice and a monotone voice. sometimes, it's hard to read his emotions. "i am a huge disappointment."

"y-you don't get to graduate?" i gaped my mouth open.

"i have to repeat this year's classes and start over, babe." he chuckled in disappointment. "i can't graduate with you..."

i just sighed nervously and brushed his cheek with my thumb. "sehun, i-it's okay...you just have to try again and make things better for yourself, it isn't so bad..." i tried to comfort him. i knew he felt sad and mad at himself deep inside.

"we can still meet each other, right?" i smiled. "i will continue to support you and your studies! it's nothing to be ashamed of, sehun." i tried to make him feel better. "smile, sehun. im here for you." i poked his cheeks and raised my eyebrows.

"come on, show me you can do it." he smiled idiotically and made me laugh with his expression. "good job." i mocked his look and he snorted.

"im sorry for being a stupid boyfriend, yixing." he said. "next year's not gonna be the same without you as my seatmate..." he pouted.

"that's good because i will not be your distraction in school anymore." i teased and he jokingly sulked. "i love my stupid boyfriend and im not ashamed of him because he makes me as who i am right now, a happy guy." i patted his chest.

"so cheer up!" i hyped him up like an idiot. finally, i got to see his real smile and laugh that could cure depression.

"hey, sehun!" kai greeted. sehun greeted him back. "oh, i see you getting close with yixing again. i see you~" kai smirked.

"thanks for your advice, kai." sehun said.

"i knew it will work! i see those couple rings have returned~" kai cooed.

"shut up, go back to kyungsoo hyung." sehun said and kai just winked at sehun playfully. "thank you for motivating me, yixing...i really appreciate you." sehun hugged me.

"you called me yixing?" i raised a brow, waiting for him to correct himself.

"baby boy." sehun smirked.

-

when the others weren't around, i checked my results quietly in the hallways. it was better to check it without people pushing each other. i got the top five highest ranking out of all the 300 students in this Exo High School. i couldn't believe what i just saw...all my grades were perfectly straight A's.

i gasped in awe of my results. i didn't even expect it to be like this, i thought i'd at least fail one subject. but that was not just it...i also got my own scholarship like suho. but not in the same country as him.

"what? what are you so excited about?" tao peeked out of his classroom just to find me looking through the results. "i can actually hear your loud squealing from here."

"tao!" i shouted. "i got my own scholarship!" i said excitedly. "im so happy, oh my god..."

"wow, really?! that's amazing, yixing!" tao applauded. "im so envious of you!"

"i don't believe it either..." i mumbled.

"so, where are you going to have your scholarship?" tao asked.

"it may sound absurd, but it's where we were born...in china." i squealed. "i can finally meet my grandparents and eat my grandmother's cooking! i will not be homesick anymore!" i said happily.

"you have got to be kidding me!" tao gasped. "i miss being in china!"

"i miss my country too, tao." i sighed. i got mixed feelings about this, something held me back.

what about sehun?

-

"annyeonghaseyo." i bowed politely to the principal. "im here to ask you about something."

"annyeong, zhang yixing." he sipped his drink and smiled. "have a sit." he said and i sat across from him. "feel free to ask anything." he clasped his hands together.

"about the scholarship..." i trailed. "i-im not saying that i will accept it neither do i will deny it, sir. im wondering if i can...give this golden opportunity to someone who needs this more than myself..."

"you want to give your scholarship to someone?" the principal looked at me weirdly.

"yes, sir. it may sound ridiculous but i think...i think i should give it to someone." i didn't even know what i was thinking, call me stupid but i don't care.

"well, if you don't mind...who is this person you're planning to give your opportunity to?" he sipped his drink again.

"ah...that..." i took a deep breath. "it's oh sehun."

the principal choked on his own drink by hearing me mention sehun's name. i stared at him weirdly but i didn't help him either. "oh sehun? that guy who always causes trouble?" he laughed. why is he laughing?

"y-yes...that's him." i admitted.

"he doesn't even get to graduate, zhang yixing. why would you give this opportunity to him? he can't even learn properly, not to mention he hardly gets an A in his grades." he stated. "his marks are the lowest and the worst out of all the students here. it's obvious that we can't help him get his scholarship..."

"but i can help him..." i furrowed my eyebrows. i was starting to feel tense from the way he insulted sehun.

"there's no chance we'll allow you give your opportunity to oh sehun. he's not mastered yet." he said sternly. "not. a. chance."

"b-but-"

"you can't give your scholarships to someone else. you can only decide whether to accept it or not, it's up to you." he cut me off.

"can't you at least let him graduate? please..." i begged. "he...he tried, sir."

"why would i? he doesn't put much effort into his exams and schoolworks. that's his problem. it's a rule, if someone fails badly, they fail to graduate." he stared at me weirdly, like i was crazy to defend sehun.

"he faced so many problems, sir. he can't concentrate on all his works but he tried his best, sir. he might have family problems...don't you see his pale face? he is sleep deprived, he has insomnia. he is not in a good condition...he has a problem focusing on studying." i defended sehun. "please help him, sir...please let him graduate."

"i don't care if he has problems, that's not my responsibility. the final answer is no, oh sehun cannot graduate. not until he passes his exams throughout the whole year. beg all you want, the answer is still no." the principal glared at me.

"please...please just let him graduate with me! let him graduate with his friends! let his family be happy because of him, sir! let him make them proud! if you could please just help him i'd acknowledge you even better!" i pleaded.

"no. if you're gonna talk about oh sehun, kindly leave the office. now!" he scolded and i stood up from my seat, cursing him under my breath quietly.

i just want sehun to be happy. i told you, i'd do anything for him. i wasn't lying...the thing is, what should i do with this scholarship of mine?

accept and leave sehun.
deny and be with sehun.

-

sehun;

"hi babe." i smiled when i saw yixing coming into my room. "what are you doing here?"

"i...i want to spend more time with you." yixing smiled but his eyes were telling me something else. "just, let's waste our time together."

"really? like what?" i back hugged him.

"like, go to the park and go on a huge water slide, or just eat at a fancy restaurant..." he replied. "things we never do with each other."

"okay, baby boy. i'll listen to you." i kissed his cheek and threw on some t shirt.

-

"a special restaurant i booked for only us." i opened the car door from yixing's side like a gentleman and offered my hand for him to hold. "you look hella fine with your hair slicked back." i bit my lip and held hands with him until we reached the expensive restaurant.

"stop it, i just look normal." yixing giggled. "nothing special about me."

the entrance has a long red carpet for the both of us to enter, which i told them to set this whole thing up so yixing can be impressed. i even hired the people playing instruments and singing slow songs, even a private bartender. this date was the most expensive thing i've ever spent on.

"woaaah, what is the meaning of all this?" yixing smiled at the sight. "where is everyone?"

"it's just for us, yixing." i said, he linked his arm with mine. "you said you want to spend time with me then so be it."

"welcome to kim seokjin's five star restaurant, mr. oh and his beloved lover." the waitress bowed at us, holding a menu for us to order. "we've got a reserved place for you, follow me." she escorted us.

"sehun, im confused..." yixing smiled anyways. i pulled a chair for him and told him to sit on it. "thank you..." he blushed. we ordered our food and drinks, since yixing was kind of shy i ordered his favorites of all time.

"enjoy your delicious dinner!" the waitress chirped. "mind if we play some music for the lovely couple?" she clapped both of her hands and the band started playing their violins. i just nodded my head at her for a thank you. this was all planned but yixing didn't know.

"cheers to our long lasting relationship!" i clinked my glass with yixing's glass of wine. he grinned and drank the wine elegantly. but then his reaction turned into a straight face like something's bothering him. "what's wrong, baby?" i asked.

"...nothing. cheers!" he tried to put up a smile and pretended like nothing's bothering him. "thank you, sehun. thank you for everything..." he brushed my hand. "i really don't know what would happen without you in my life..."

"it's okay, baby." i kissed his hand thoroughly. "you're here with me." he just looked down on the floor, showing me the top of his head. "are you sure everything's fine?" i asked worriedly.

"yes, don't worry about me." he flashed me a fake smile again.

the song suddenly changed into a nice slow song you can dance to in the ballroom. all of the workers looked proud of us and clapped. i stood up from my chair, leaving yixing speechless and dazed. "will you dance with me?" i offered my hand.

yixing covered half of his face with his hand and giggled cutely before taking my hand. "of course, my love." yixing looked too flushed and shy to dance because all of the workers here were staring at us proudly.

"they're so cute~" a waitress cooed. "how are they so perfect for each other?" she nudged at her friend.

i shyly put his hand on my broad shoulder, and one held onto my hand. i put my hand on his small waist and started to slow dance with him. i stared at him deeply in the eyes, shamelessly. he did too, not averting my eye contact while smiling guiltily at me. "you're so...perfect." i said.

"i have many flaws, sehun..." yixing said.

"your flaws aren't imperfections to me, every single thing about you is perfect...your eyes, your contagious smile, your deep dimples, your small actions, your everything." i said and he just blushed.

"it's funny because i remember you saying those things are what you hate on me..."

"well, i was afraid to tell you those little things are what makes me fall in love with you...i was afraid to love you..." i admitted.

"awwwwwww~" the workers squealed in the background.

he leaned on my chest while dancing slowly, following my steps. "i love it when your heart beats fast for me..." he chuckled. "it makes me feel special."

"even if my heart beat stops, you're still special to me..." i nibbled in his ear, which got yixing chills.

"this...this is so romantic of you." yixing said. "im speechless."

"i told you i'll make you fall for me even more, didn't i?" i smirked.

when the song almost stopped, i lifted yixing's chin up. "look at me." i whispered and he gulped. i leaned in closer until we could feel our breaths. he snaked his hand on the nape of my neck and eventually crashed our lips together. he was too impatient for it. it was a nice gentle kiss with no sense of lust, just love. he furrowed his eyebrows while kissing me, yixing was deep in his feelings.

later, he wrapped his arms around me, "i don't want to lose you, sehun..." he said sincerely. "i really don't." his voice became shaky. i patted his back softly and twitched a sympathetic smile.

"me too..." i kissed his head for a split second. i pulled away the hug and got on my knees. another waitress handing me a thing, a red rose. i slowly dedicated the rose to yixing. he took it with an emotional look, he almost cried of joy.

"that is so sweet~" a worker squealed.

"be with me forever." i said to yixing and he just covered his mouth in awe. he stared at me with glossy eyes like he's guilty...i held both of his hands passionately.

"i...i will." yixing replied, grasping the rose so tight and immediately hugged me again...tightly. "i will..." he muttered, his voice was shaky. something didn't feel right...yixing seemed to be sad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.9K 2.7K 40
Summary: AU! Academy life story of Dorm Head Oh Sehun and freshman Do Kyungsoo, where Kyungsoo caught Sehun's interest when he attend the Sm. Academy...
19.9K 533 20
I wont spoil whom will you be with. So hope you guys will love my story THIS IS THE BEGINNING... THERE'S NO BACKING OUT!
12.9K 392 19
Love is the biggest gamble Baekhyun must take and he puts his career on the line
21K 1.2K 42
[ SEQUEL TO BITTERSWEET ] oh sehun broke all the promises they made, little did zhang yixing know sehun cheated on him while he's away... one more pr...