This I Promise (Beast Boy x R...

By DiamondClark

"RAVEN STOP THIS! THERE HAS TO BE ANOTHER WAY!" "Beast Boy-" "PLEASE RAVEN! PLEASE!" He begged her, tears tri... More

The Promise
The Letter
The Search
The Cloaked Girl
The Goodbye
The City
The Cost
The Forgotten
The Dream
The Torn
The Small and The Fall
The Decision
The Mistake
The Council
The Black Witch
The Plan
The March for Maleta

The Revealing

3.2K 127 80
By DiamondClark

Cyborg looked at his communicator in confusion and shock.

"BB? Aye BB!" He shook his communicator like it was broke.

"What wrong Cyborg?" Robin walked away from the computer to pear at Cyborgs communicator.

"HE HUNG UP ON ME!!" Cyborg yelled out causing Robin and Starfire to jump back behind the couch.

As the two coward behind the sofa, Cyborg went on a rage. "That little- Wait till I get my hands on him! Nobody hangs up on me! I swear Imma-"

"I do not understand." Starfire said to Robin.

Both of them were peaking their heads above the couch as Cyborgs head grew larger in rage and they shrunk smaller in fear.

"I'm not even sure I understand any more, Star." Robin replied as he duck from the incoming projectiles.

"Hey uh Cy?" Robin tried to ask as more stuff began hurling around the room. "Is Beast Boy ok?"

"HOW SHOULD I KNOW!" Cyborg yelled back, "HE HUNG UP ON ME!"

Suddenly, Robin ducked as more stuff was thrown across the room.

"Do earthlings normally act this way when one hangs up on the other?" Starfire asked Robin.

"Uhh...no Starfire Unless its teenage girls with their boyfriend." Robin replied.

"Oh. So if you were to 'Hang up' on me, I should react with anger." She said in understandment.

"Uh not quite." said Robin.

"But are you not my Boyfriend?" she asked him.

Robin suddenly turned deep red at her question and began to stutter.

"Well um uh you see t-that's n-not quite..." Robin just couldn't get words to form as Starfire looked at him curiously.

Suddenly, Cyborg appeared in front of the two with food hanging out of his mouth. "Yo. Didn't you hear me?"

Robin looked away from Starfire and up a Cyborg, "Huh?"

Cyborg rolled his eyes, "I said, We should go looking for Beast Boy."

Robin stood up from behind the couch and dusted off his pants.

"Cyborg, I'm not sure Beast Boy wants us around." Robin told him flatly.

Cyborg glared at Robin. "BB is my best friend. He NEVER wants to be alone. But when he is, he ends up doing something stupid."

Robin sweat dropped and backed away. "Ok Cyborg calm down." Robin said putting his hands up in defense.

Cyborg sighed and sat down. "Sorry guys. I'm just worried that's all."

Starfire sat next to him and raised her hand like she was going to pat his back, but as her hand got to his back, she suddenly slammed it down with a lot of force causing Cyborg to jerk forward.

"OW Star! What was that for?" Cyborg asked.

"I saw that this is what earthlings do to comfort each other and assumed that this was a good time to comfort you, Was I perhaps wrong?" She questioned back.

Robin chuckled, "No Star. But maybe you shouldn't be as rough when you do it."

Starfire nodded at him happily.

"So....If we are looking for Beast Boy, Where do we start?" Robin asked.

Cyborg pulled out a piece of paper he had been holding and said one word, "Jinx."

~~~~~~

Beast Boy woke up feeling cold.

Slightly shivering, he sat up and let out a big yawn.

He looked around with his eyes still hazed with sleep, and saw nothing.

There was no one around.

He suddenly jumped to his feet and started to panic.

"Sunshine? Sunshine?! Where are you!?" He called out starting to walk around.

They had landed in an open field before falling asleep and as Beast Boy looked around he noticed some trees off to his left.

He quickly transformed and flew over to them in search for Sunshine.

He landed in a tiny clearing of the trees and called out for her.

Only silence answered him as Beast Boys worry grew.

He was about to transform again when suddenly, something heavy jumped on top of him.

Beast Boy flung his arms in panic as it attacked him and tried to drag him to the ground.

He went to go on the attack when suddenly the thing that attacked him started to laugh.

"Sunshine?" Beast Boy watched the little girl laugh uncontrollably as relief fled through him.

"Sunshine, where were you?" he asked her.

"Sorry mister. Hehehe. I went looking." Sunshine said still laughing.

Beast Boy couldn't help but smile as she continued to laugh.

"Ok well, what did you find?" he asked her.

"Well..." Sunshine stopped laughing and thought for a moment, "At first there wasn't really anything, but then I got lost and it was super scary. Then there was this giant monster that came out of the tree and I tried to fight it but it was too strong so I tried to run. It was faster than me though so it caught up real fast. Before I knew it, it was in front of me and BOOM!" Sunshine made a explosion motion with her hands.

"This lady came out of this dark hole and destroyed the monster. She looked really mean but I knew she was nice. See, she healed my cuts a bruises." Sunshine held out her arm that looked perfectly fine.

"Sunshine-"

"And then, she said she was going to the same place we were, but when I asked her to come she said no." Sunshine frowned, "I told her about you but she had to go and wouldn't come meet you. Then everything suddenly got darker and the lady disappeared."

"Wait." Beast Boy stopped Sunshine, "What did this lady look like?"

Sunshine thought for a second before responding. "Weeeell, she had short blue hair.....and she had this really weird cloak that she hid her face in."

Beast Boys face lit up in excitement.

"THATS IT! THATS HER! IT HAS TO BE, THATS RAVEN! SHE REALLY IS ALIVE!" He cheered as he twirled Sunshine in a massive hug.

Sunshine giggled feeling glad that she had been of some help.

"Yay!" She cheered as Beast Boy set her down from the hug.

"So she was going to Tretor right?" Beast Boy asked her.

Sunshine nodded happily. "Yep! Its only 2 more days from here." she said.

Beast Boy rubbed her head and she beamed up at him.

"Well then lets get going!" he said.

"Wait!" Sunshine grabbed his arm. "The lady said we can't take the path."

"Why not?" Beast Boy asked.

"She said there were bad men their and we should go around." Sunshine said.

Beast Boy shook his head, "But that would take longer!" He whined.

They both looked at each other with big puppy dog eyes, trying to break the other one.

Eventually Beast Boy pulled out his trumpt card by transforming into a little kitten. This earned a happy squeal from the little girl as she picked him up and hugged him tightly.

"YOUR SO CUTE!" She squealed happly.

Beast Boys vision began to blur from the sudden loss of oxygen, causing him to transform back.

"So are we good to go?" He asked as soon as he could breath.

Sunshine nodded, "Yep! I'd follow you any where mister." she said giggling.

Beast Boy sweat dropped, "You know, that may not be the best thing." he said scratching his head.

"That's ok." said Sunshine, "I like you anyway." she replied she started off.

Beast Boy blushed a little.

"H-Hey! Wait up!" he called out as Sunshine got further away.

~~~~~~

Later....

A knock was heard at the door of Jinx and Kids apartment.

"Jinx?" Kid called from where ever he was.

"Ya, ya I got it!" she replied.

She walked over to the door and opened it, only to find a terrifying sight.

"Hi Jinx!" Robin smiled at her with Starfire and Cyborg behind him.

Without even responding, she slammed the door shut in their face.

She then let out a groan and began the process of banging her head against the wall.

"Whoa babe." Kid ran in and stopped Jinx from damaging the wall or herself.

"I've heard of some pretty whacked out styles lately, but i didn't think flat faces were one." he said grinned.

Jinx turned to him with her eyes glowing dangerously purple.

Kid instinctively backed away and prepared himself for the worse, but it never came. Instead, they were interrupted by another knock.

"My turn huh?" Kid asked.

The glare from Jinx was all to evident for Kid quickly opened the door to find the Teen Titans outside of it.

Well 3 of the titans anyway.

"Sup Kid. We were wondering if you and Jinx could help us out." Said Robin.

Kid looked at Jinx who was now sitting on the floor.

"Kill me now." mumbled Jinx as The three made their way into the apartment.

*******************

YAY UPDATE!!!!!

lol so FINALLY school is over. Unfortunately, that means I got a job. BUT! this is a good job. unlike my friends, i got a babysitting job. I am babysitting 3 kids in a house of 6 dogs and 2 cats.

But wait! theres more. it sounds bad but honestly, the kids sleep till 12 and i only have to watch them till 5. An when the pool starts working, I'll basically just get a tan while watching the kids swim. Plus its good money ;P

But this means.... MORE WATTPAD!! YAY!!

lol so anyway, shout out to all my readers an fans of This I Promise, YOU GUYS ROCK! Seriously, if it weren't for your comments and votes, I probably wouldn't update much.

So thank you all you lovely people an stay ready for the next update!! :)

-Diamond

P.S. Special thanks to @NabicanEmperess for all the help on this book so far. She has been a big help on some parts of the story line and she helped me with future events in the story *raises eyebrows funny* lol so you guys be sure to check out her book "Jinx's flight" its the story of Jinx and Kid Flash.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 3.3K 24
(I do not own Teen Titans and I do not own DC/DC Comics) All I ever wanted was to be loved. All I ever wanted was to be like them superhero's. I want...
1.2K 54 9
I'm dangerous. I'm lethal. I shouldn't be here. I should leave. But I know that I can't do that to Raven. She left me, but that doesn't mean I should...
168K 3.5K 35
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
45.5K 1.5K 75
[***EDITING***] It was boring, having to wait. Not knowing how it will end. My plans were simple enough, if he didn't like me, then my life was over...