Look At Me // JJK

JungYoonJinMin tarafından

Being the sister of a strange, and almost psychopathic Min Yoongi isn't easy. Overprotective and untrusting... Daha Fazla

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41

31

2.1K 61 37
JungYoonJinMin tarafından

Yoonhee's Point of View:

I know I made a scene back at the restaurant. But, based on what I had seen with my own eyes, ending up uncontrollably crying and screaming seemed expected.

Flashback:

As Jimin set down the phone flat on the wooden table, my eyes were drowned in tears. The two noticed only after the video had ended, and immediately softened and grew worried. The two hugged me, but Jungkook ended up flicking Jimin off, so I was then only comforted by Jungkook.

As the scenes replayed in my head while still sobbing in Jungkook's chest, I became even more sad and my cries only grew louder. Several people were already looking at us, wondering what could have happened. So, Jimin began patting my shoulder as Jungkook rubbed my back in a circular motion while muttering soft and sweet words into my ear.

At a different time, I would have been flattered.

But after physically watching my brother murder an innocent being, well, my reacting was a lot different.

My sobs soon turned into cries. The cries turned into screams. The screams turned into uncontrollable panic attacks, and Jungkook and Jimin immediately took me out of the restaurant and dropped me in Jungkook's car.

"Yoonhee...it's...okay," Jimin comforted, but I could obviously tell that he knew very well that the situation wasn't okay.

I didn't respond and burried my face into my hands while hugging my knees on the passenger's seat.

---

After a good, long while, my eyes were dehydrated enough to stop any more tears from flowing.

The two boys sighed in relief, content that I finally came back to my senses after what had to be the longest period of time that I've cried.

"S-so, this is why you wanted me to be involved in finding the footage, r-right," I spoke in a shaky tone as I was still wiping away the left over tears with a napkin that Jungkook handed me. The two boys looked at each other reluctantly, then at me, and nodded. Of course they knew. In fact, they did the smartest thing they could have done in their power. So...I respect that. "Well, what do we do now?"

"I think that's up to you, Yoonhee," Jimin said as he ran his fingers through his hair in a stressed manner. "I mean...what do you think would be the best in this situation?"

I thought for a moment.

Yet, the more I thought, the more I got tangled in my own mind.

Yoongi. My older brother that's been with me since my birth. The one who cared for me when I was young. The one who watched over me when I was at the playground instead of playing for himself. The one who helped me with my homework when I was stuck on a math problem. The one I went to when I was having any issues.

The one I loved the most...

Is a murderer.

---

[End of Flashback]
Present Time:

I was sitting, staring out the window and into the beautiful view of the Seoul nightlife as the cold air from the outside blew into my hair. At least for a few minutes, I could calm my nerves.

But once again, the scene of the murder captivated my mind, replying and replaying as if it was on loop. 

Even if I'm being biased, I can't let Yoongi go to jail. I have to protect him at all costs. 

---

Yoongi's Point of View:

Looking back to the day I killed Byun Baekhyun, it all seems foggy. It's as if my mind was clouded up, and the next thing I know...I see a bloody teenage boy laying dead before my eyes, with a metal rod in my hand that was dented and scraped with blood stained at the tip.

If I'm found, I'll go to jail! 

I can't let anyone know about this, either. 

But you know what...after all of this...I know have a boost of confidence in a certain subject.

Taehyung has to know who Yoonhee is dating. 

---

Taehyung's Point of View:

Yoongi called me not too long ago, and here we are know, drinking coffee in a park while sitting on a bench. 

"Hyung, I know that there's a reason you called me," I finally broke the awkward silence. Yoongi swallowed his sip before speaking. 

"Can't I just talk with a friend?" he defended as he held the warm drink in the palms of his hands. 

I looked at him. 

"I know you well enough. There's something up," I intoned softly. "Spill it. You can talk to me."

He took a moment before replying. 

"Alright. Let's just be straight forward with each other. I'm certain you know who Yoonhee's new boyfriend is. I asked you a while ago but you didn't say...but Taehyung...I horribly need to know who the boy is," his face was showing a mix of sadness and disappointment. 

"I-I'm sorry hyung-"

"Taehyung, please. You don't know how desperately I've been searching. Just give me the name, and I'll be out of here," Yoongi tried convincing me. 

What would happen if I said the name? The secret won't stay forever...anyway.

"Aish..." I muttered under my breath, angry at myself as I'm about to say the name. Even though this will cause major issues, Yoongi is the older brother of her, after all. I'm sorry, Min Yoonhee, the girl I'm still madly in love with; please forgive me. "It's J-Jeon Jungkook."

---

Yoongi excused himself to the bathroom for a good fifteen to twenty minutes, but came back refreshed. I'm surprised he was able to calm down this quickly, because knowing him, he would have burnt a whole building down by now. 

"T-Taehyung," Yoongi breathed as he stared at me. "How would you...like to work with me?"

"Work with you!?" I retorted. Just the thoughts of what he does in his lab sickens me. 

"Yes," he replied. "I mean...don't you want Yoonhee back?"

"W-what are you t-talking about," 

"I'm talking about a deal, my dear friend. If you help me get Jeon Jungkook, then Yoonhee will be all yours," he said. Was he really prepared to sell of his sister just so that he can get Jungkook?

"I love her enough to let her go," I spoke firmly.

"Oh, no you don't," Yoongi smirked as he put his arm around my shoulder, continuing his persuasive talk with me. "You love her so much that you want her to be all yours."

I stared at Yoongi, shocked at the words coming out of his mouth. If he was in the right state of mind, he would have never even thought of selling his younger sister off. 

But...what if he was right? Would I really be willing to help Yoongi get Jungkook for me to have Yoonhee back? 

I thought for a moment, but Yoongi continued talking. 

"Just think about it, Taehyung. All you have to do is help me take Jungkook, and then...my dear sister is all yours," he summarized his offer. By now, I think I know what I have to do.

"Hyung..." I took a deep breath before bracing myself. "I'll do it."

---

OMG there was this one gif of Kookie dancing and it's HILARIOUS...but the file size is too large so I couldn't put it on here :(

If you guys want, I can post the website link to the gif in my next update. 

<3

-JungYoonJinMin

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

13.7K 690 24
Min Yoongi has a pretty average life. He works as a barista at a nearby cafe. He only has one problem with his life, a stalker. He gets at least one...
302K 12.1K 70
Being a psychiatrist isn't easy... For those who need it: Summary after chapter 43 :) If anyone needs some explanation please don't hesitate to comme...
437K 22.3K 49
Taehyung always loved being alone. What better time to enjoy the fresh air without being disturbed than nighttime? What will happen when the thing th...
31.3K 1K 22
Your psycho ex- boyfriend Suga goes looking for you after your breakup. What would he do? He is mad after all...