โœ“ we found love! | richie toz...

By wolfhardsbby

โœง*.เผ„แต’ ๐–๐„ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ โ” "๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๏ฟฝ... More

WE FOUND LOVE!
|1|
|2|
|3|
|4|
|5|
|6|
|7|
|9|
|10|
THANK YOU!
holy.
NEW FANFIC!!

|8|

4.4K 79 173
By wolfhardsbby

As the Losers walk into the house, Lacey squeezes Richie's hand tighter.

They notice that Stan is still standing in the doorway, by himself.

"C'mon stan, we have to stick together" Bev says.

Stan lets out a big sigh before stalling into the house and joining the group.

Bill leads the group of kids to the well.

"H-how are we gonna get d-down th-there?" bill asks, before he notices a very long rope a few feet away.

They tie the rope on the bucket and one by one they each climb down.

First is Bill, Then Ben, Then Eddie, Then Stan and Richie,Lacey and Mike.

"C'mon Lace you can do it, i-i believe in you" Richie smiles up from the well down.

Lacey steps on the edge of the well and grabs on to the rope. Suddenly she years Mike from. whine her yell, "Lacey watch out!" when she turns around she is face to face with Henry Bowers, until she falls in the well.

"HOLY SHIT" Richie yells as he catches her arm just in time.

"H-hold on L-lacey" Bill yells as they try to pull her up.

"Thanks for the tip Bill but i'm kinda about to die!" She yells sarcastically in pain.

"Don't fucking say that shit Lacey, i swear to god i'm not letting go,do you understand?! I love you!" Richie yells.

Lacey smiles as Richie as she throws up her other arm.

When they pull her up safely, Lacey basically tackles Richie with a long kiss. Romantic like whispers come from the losers.

When they pull apart she whispers "I love you too" They smile until the other Losers start yelling.

"Mike! Mike just shoot him!" All the losers were yelling at Mike who was fighting Henry Bowers.

Suddenly Henry Bowers tumbles over the edge and falls down to the bottom of the well, so far down you couldn't even hear him land.

"Good job mike!!" Lacey yells.

Mike finds another rope and climbs himself down.

"Guys, where's stan?" Eddie yells. "Shit. Stan!" Everybody starts yelling running through the tunnels.

Without anybody noticing, Bill separates from the group, when he notices a little boy ina yellow rain coat and green galoshes running around.

(skip to when the kids find stan lol)

"Stan!" The kids enter a big room, they hear a noise but couldn't find where it was coming from.

Then, Eddie shines his flashlight in just the right spot.

There stan was, being held down by this woman with his face covered by her mouth.

"What the hell is that?!" Richie yells. The creepy lady thing leaves Stan and turns into pennywise.

"Holy shit"

"Stan, hey, hey" Lacey and the losers run up to stan.

"Hey stan," He suddenly jumps up. "No! You took me to neibolt! You guys are my friends, you took me to neibolt" He trails off, as Lacey comforts him.

"Hey, shhhh. You are safe now okay." Lacey calms him down.

"Guys" Bev says. "Where's bill?"

"Bill!" They all yell running in the "grey water"

Soon they run into an even bigger room and find Beverly, floating.

The boys struggle to help her down, until Ben gets a hold of her foot.

After he dragged her down, she still wouldn't wake up, "Guys, why won't she wake up?!" Be. starts shaking her. "Bev" He whispers

Suddenly Ben pulls her forward and kisses her passionately.

Beverly's eyes open and she inhales deeply."January Embers" Ben smiles and replies. "My Heart Burns There Too"

There was silence until the known trashmouth breaks it by throwing his arms around the two non but wishful lovers saying "Jesus Fuck"

"C'mon" Lacey grabs Richie's hand as they smile at eachother.

Richie went to push his glasses up until Lacey stopped him, "Wait i wanna do it" she says excitingly "go ahead hot stuff" he says.

Lacey then pushes his glasses up with a "boop" causing the losers to laugh.

"guys" mike says. he looked up not only if the very tall pile of children's toys,bikes, clothes, etc. he was also looking at the what seemed like hundreds of bodies floating around the toys.

"shit" eddie mumbles under his breath. then mike notices Bill standing there by himself.

"Guys its Bill" Mike points and they all run over there.

They were gonna just hug him and stuff, but instead they stopped themselves when they noticed that Bill wasn't alone, he was talking to Georgie.

"What took you so long?" Georgie's voice was cracked as if he had been crying.

Lacey has never seen Georgie before, so is new for her.

"oh my god that's, he's so, Richie" Lacey was crying.

The little boy was no longer wearing his raincoat, but he was holding his paper boat, with the only hand he had.

The right arm was gone, how was Georgie not in pain? or worse dead?

"I-i've been looking f-for you this whole t-time" Bill's voice also starts to crack from the fact that he hasn't seen his brother in over a year.

"I couldn't find my way out of here, It said i could have my boat back." Georgie steps a little closer to his older brother, while Lacey is still crying, it isn't even her brother and she is hurt.

"W-was sh-she fast?" Bill asks. "I couldn't keep up with it." Georgie looks at the boat he was holding.

"Sh-she Georgie you call a b-boat she" At this point Bill is fighting back the tears, but he doesn't know how long he can.

"Take me home Billy, I wanna go home!" The small boy starts to cry.

"I wanna be with Mom, and Dad and you i miss them." He takes another step towards Bill.

"I want more than anything for you to be home too," Bill let the tears fall down his bale rosy cheeks.

"I love you Billy." Georgie stepped closer as if he was going to hug Bill.

"I love you t-too" He takes a deep breath, before he holds the gun up to the little boys head.

Georgie then starts to cry more and more. "But you're not Georgie" then, Bill pulls the trigger.

"what the hell!?" Lacey runs up to Georgie.

"L-lacey you h-have to get back it's not really, G-" Bill was cut off before the boy that appeared to be Georgie, starts to shake violently.

Suddenly his outfit changes, his legs and arms grow longer. Suddenly it wasn't Georgie anymore, it was the clown.

"Shoot it Bill! Shoot him!" All the losers start to yell. "There's no more bullets," Mike whispers to himself before yelling to bill.

But, Bill pulls the trigger. Nothing came from the gun, just the noise.

But It's head cracks, exactly where the gun was pointed and he backs up yelling dramatically.

Then he stops, and glares at the kids. He then notices movement from Lacey in the corner of his eye.

His head snaps toward her, causing her to breath heavily. The other losers look where It is, and Richie starts freaking out.

"Lacey! Run come over here!" The losers start to yell.

It slowly starts tip-toeing to Lacey, but she starts slowly moving backwards, AWAY from her friends.

Suddenly, It picks Lacey up my her neck and raises her up.

She tries to fight him off but he fails.

Then It opens his mouth and multiple rows of teeth are shown. Suddenly in the back of his throat there is a bright yellow light, the Lacey wasn't supposed to stare into.

Suddenly her eyes turn fully white, and when It lays go of her neck, she just there floating, like Beverly.

"Let her go! Let her go you bastard! Richie yells(lol stranger things)

Suddenly It grabs Bill. "Bill!"

"I will take him,  i will take ALL of you and feast on your flesh as i feed on your fear." He laughs.

"Or I'll just take him, and you'll leave us be. And you will go and grow and live happy lives until old age, takes you back to the weeds."

"Guys, we can't do this," Beverly says. "See Bill, i fucking told you. We are all gonna die." Richie says.

"You punched me in the face, you made me walk through shitty water, you dragged me to a fucking crackhead house." It glares at Richie.

"and now" Richie grabs a bat from the toy pile. "I'm gonna have to kill this fucking clown." It throws Bill to the side and runs towards Richie.

"Welcome to the losers club asshole!" Richie yells and hit him with the bat.

Suddenly Lacey awakes, but she's still floating. "What the" She looks down to see the kids fighting this clown.

Suddenly she starts floating down. When she lands on her feet nobody notices.

Suddenly It throws Richie into the wall, which set Lacey off.

She runs over to Richie and grabs the bat that's in his hand.

"Lace!" Richie smiles but she storms off to the clown.

"That's the last time you touch my fucking friends you bitch!" She yells and hits him with the bat.

Suddenly It turns into Richie, "I'm missing Lace and guess who's fault it is" Richie laughs

"Not mine!" She yells and hits him over and over until suddenly Richie turns into the leper Eddie was afraid of.

It throws up all.over.eddie. "I'm gonna fucking kill you!" Eddie yells kicking it in the face.

It turns to Beverly, it's her dad. "Hey Bevy, tell me your still my little" Beverly screams and stabs a pipe down his throat.

It turns back into the clown it was and start backing away.

"That's why you d-didn't kill Beverly b-because she wasn't scared. Now n-none of us are, now you're th-the one that's scared, c-cause you're gonna d-die."

The clown slowly makes his way towards the well.

He then flips over. He starts crying as he stares at the kids.

His last words were "Fear" until he dropped down the well.

"Lacey!" Richie runs to her and embraces her in a hug.

"I thought i lost you, we all did" that all gather her in a group hug.

"I know what i'm doing for my summer experience essay." Richie says breaking the silence.

"Guys, look the bodies are floating down." Stan says. They all look up to see all the bodies slowly floating back down.

In the pile of toys, Bill notices a yellow jacket. He was hoping it wasn't Georgie's, he wanted him to be alive.

He dropped on his knees and picked up with coat and read the name on the tag "Georgie Denbrough,"

"Bill" Lacey says kneeling down beside him and she wraps her arms around him.

The losers join Lacey and Bill, when soon Bill starts crying, now he knows Georgie his gone, and he has been this whole time.

---
yes ma'am i did it woooohooo only a few more chapters guys i'm freakingggg out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

586K 11.1K 130
~wanna delete this fic so bad but there are so many views ๐Ÿ’€ wrote this at 13.
33.3K 969 25
"I'm Far From Perfect." "Not to me." __________ Just when her life couldn't get any weirder, it does Stanley Uris x fem. OC [it2017]
7.5K 138 24
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’” ๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’‡๐’†๐’„๐’• โ”Šอ™โœงห–*ยฐเฟ โ i'm not เผ„*เฉˆโœฉ perfect... that's what my parents tell me at least โž โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ ...