His Daughter (Freddie Highmor...

By Freddiesbabygirl

Before Freddie left to Vancouver, you found out you were pregnant. Now you are a single mother with your daug... More

Hello... Again.

The Reading

742 15 12
By Freddiesbabygirl

(Your POV)

I open my eyes, my stomach drops as i look at my unfamiliar surrondings.  Oh yeah i moved, a couple months ago.

I head down the mini hall to Laney's room, she is sleeping soundly with a smile on her face, clutching a stuffed Norman Bates plushie.

Speaking of Norman Bates, should probably check on him, i decide against doing that first and head back to the kitchen.

Opening the door, I set a cup of tea on the table next to my bed, 'Hey, wake up, from your hotel to our reading, it will take roughly about 20 minutes to get there with some traffic.' I set my hand on his stomach, 'Thank you, Y/N.' 'I also made you tea.' he smiles, before he gets his tea, he wraps his arm around my legs, hugging me. I smile at him and walk out.

-At Vera's House- -Vera has no kids and is married to Patrick Wilson now fight me-

I set my keys down as Vera walks into the living room.

'I have something to tell you, I don't know how you will react.' i glare at her momentarily but signal for her to contuine. 'Freddie is gonna be co-staring with you in The Good Doctor, he is gonna play Shaun Murphy.' i smile a bit at the thought of him, 'I know.' she looks at me shocked, 'You know?? and you are okay with him?' i send her a confused look, 'He slept over, he is still the nice caring Freddie that im inlove with.' i felt dead tired from this conversation as with most, i really really loved him. If it was even possible her face showed even more shock. 'He slept over!? Did you sleep with him?' Lorraine was in the other room playing with trains. 'No.' i simply reply. She blows out some air, 'Okay,okay now go to your reading baby girl, and tell me how it goes!' 'I will, thank you Vera.' i go into the guest room and say goodbye to Laney.

-during the reading-

Freddie kept looking at me, i could feel him staring at me. His hand would brush over mine, rubbing it a little. Maybe it was my facial expressions that made him do it. Whenever i would get stressed he would hold my hand and rub it comfortably. 'You're okay.' he whispers into my ear, 'Thank you, Alfie.' he smiles at me.

"That's enough for today, we start filming in 5 days! and rehearsal in 3, have a good day everyone!" i looked to my left to see everybody jerk their heads up, grab their script and belongings getting up and leaving, whilst i stayed.

'You okay?' Freddie asks, grabbing his backpack but not leaving.

Don't lie to him

Don't lie to him

'I don't know.'

Good job Y/N.

i pick up my notepad, script and pen shoving it into my backpack, doing it too fast to hear or see anything. I get out of my chair taking his hand 'Where do you want to go? im taking you.' he stands up, 'Where ever you are going, we can practice our scripts together.' i murmur an okay, leaving with him.

After a 20 minute awkward music filled drive with Freddie, i park on the opposite side of Vera's house.

'Oh! We're at Mother's house. ' I turn my head, he is perked up and smiling. I mumble a 'mhm' before getting out of my car.

I wait for Freddie to come around, holding out my hand, he gladly takes it, 'I don't want you to get hit by a car. '
I clarify uncomfortably, 'Sure.' I glare at him but choose not to say anything.

I unlock the door with my key, letting go of Freddie's hand, going into the room where Laney almost always was. She wasn't in there, i run into the living room, 'Where is L?' i ask hastily, Vera and Freddie stop talking and look at me calmly. 'Love, are you okay?' he stands up, walking over to me. He wipes my tears with his thumb, i didn't notice i was crying. His arms engulf me, 'She's out with Patrick eating ice cream and watching a movie. She's safe, you're safe, I'm safe, everybody is safe.' i wrap my arms around his waist, i felt calmer then ive felt since he left. 'You're okay, follow my breathing.' i copied his breathing till mine was stable. I pull away from him and go sit down on the couch. Vera side hugs me.

'Soooo, what do you do for a liv-'

I flip him over and straddle him, pulling out my handcuffs i cuff his wrists together.

'Norman Bates you are under arrest for the murders of Sam Loomis, Sam Bates, Audrey Decody, Blaire Watson, Jim Blackwell, Bradley Martin, Alex Romero and your mother, Norma Bates. Not counting those who were rolled an accident. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney present during questioning. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you. Do you understand these rights?' He laughs, 'Officer Highmore?' i make a incorrect buzzer noise sitting up from hovering, 'What else could you be?!?' i lean down again, 'Detective L/N.' i whisper into his ear. I hear Vera giggling, i get off him and sit back where i was, Freddie still cuffed.

'Do you remember when you had a mental breakdown because you thought having multiple job aspirations was bad?' He scoots closer to me, 'Mhm.' 'I want to put my arms around you but you see i am under arrest.' he smirks, 'Y/N, why dont you go get your script? i want to see it.' i stare at her, 'You want me uncuff him dont you?' she nods her head, 'Well, he wants to hug you and he cant do that if he is in handcuffs.' i grab his arm, leading him up stairs and into a room. i close the door firmly.

'I dont want you coming back to my life acting like nothing ever happened, like you never ever left me, like my anxiety isn't gonna mess me up when you are around, like im not gonna be on edge whenever someone even mentions your name, like im not gonna pick apart your every word and move trying to deceiver what you actually mean and your intentions. Like you are still my escape from everything.' my voice starts to crack as i start crying. 'I haven't slept peacefully or with ease or at all until last night, ive tried to move on with life but i just cant, i tried to call you but i couldn't, i didn't you to hear me or see me be weak and vunable, the truth is i am broken, you broke me, i am scared out of my mind, i can't do anything without being reminded of you, i dont eat anymore only infront of my child cause i dont want her to pick up my habits, ive figured out that only my child makes me really happy and you...  Ive tried so hard not to cry in front of you but its hard, i need you.' I let out a breathe. My eyes finally focus on his, his eyes had tears in them. The sight made me feel like i was being stabbed.

'A-and, i want to know why you were anger with me when i wasn't talking and assuming social rules and being me c-cause you grew up with me being like that and and im still like that and i dont want you to yell at me or be mad at me cause im gonna still fall apart like a freaking sand castle. ive been wondering for years now and i need to know the answer... Please.' i pull out my keys and uncuff him.  He doesn't say anything, he wobbled a bit, i turn around. I feel his hand grab my arm, he pulls me back, wrapping his arms around my waist. 'Im so sorry i left, im so sorry i wasn't there, i love you so much and i want things to go back. The reason why i got angry was that i just wanted to hear your voice to relax and calm down and i was blind to see that you were suffering. im so sorry, you did nothing wrong ever, and i dont want you to feel scared around me because i would never hurt you in any way, i want to spend my days with you and i am gonna, i cant wait, and if you think im gonna leave you again, you are mistaken my love, and im gonna make sure you sleep and eat okay?' he kisses my head. 'I love you so much too.' 

His grip loosens on my waist, i unwrap my arms from his arms and back. I turn back around and leave the room, going back down stairs. Vera pops around the corner with her purse on her shoulder, 'Y/N, honey, whats wrong?' she puts down her purse and places her cold hands on my face, soothing me. 'Nothing.' she has learned by now to just go with it. 'Well okay, im going to the store, we need a couple things, and sweetheart please please take a nap, you look like you need one or you will die again.'  i laugh a bit, 'Okay, i love you.' i hug her, she hugs back and then goes out the door.  'What thee phhhh, take a nap at her house? is she crazy? this is her house.' i say under my breath shaking my head. 'Y/N, you really need to.' i turn around and look at him, 'Okay so, you know my body better than i do?' he smirks, 'Yes, i do.' he winks, 'Oh my lord.' he chuckles behind me. 

I sit on the couch, and hang my head back, 'Can Norman  come back already?.' i furrow my eyebrows then rub my eyes, Alfred laughs, 'Did you mean Laney?' i open my eyes and turn my head to look at him, 'Wait what did i say?' 'You said Norman.' i giggle a bit.

He grabs me and lays me on his chest, i listen to his heartbeat.

Ive missed this sound so much.

i sync my breathing to it out of a old habit, he starts petting my face and hair, i smile, i felt like i could actually sleep and be okay. My eyes started getting heavier as i felt myself falling asleep.  'I love you.' i hear him whisper, 'I love you too.' 

-a hour later.-

I wake up, my back felt wet. I automatically bolt up, i didn't recognize the house i was in, or what i was sleeping on. 

I look around,

Vera's House

I reach behind me and touch my shirt, my hand came back red, i hear someone move on the couch, i see Freddie, his white button up now had a patch of dark red, my body starts to shake, 'Im sorry.' i mutter, memories come hitting me like tons of bricks, i stumble onto the floor, my back hurt badly, 'Baby girl, are you okay? whats happening, you need to tell me.' i hug him, 'Im bleeding and now your shirt is covered with blood.' i blurt out, pulling back from the hug, i start unbuttoning his shirt taking it from him, he smirks at me before i run to the laundry room. 

I pour hydrogen peroxide onto his shirt, and scrub the blood out of it with a rag.

-Nobodys POV-

Alfred went into the laundry room, the sight he saw was horrific and it put his heart in more pain then any physical torture he could imagine.

The girl he has loved for almost 23 years. Her back was covered in blood, he rushed over to her inspecting her. She looked too focused into washing the blood out, that she didn't hear or feel him there.  'I-is this normal?' he asks, afraid to alarm her if he had suggested taking her to a hospital and she seemed non-affected by the bleeding. 

'Yeah.' she replied little to no emotion in her voice. Something took over the boy, he decided to look at the bleeding, trying to see what had caused this, he couldn't bear to see this but he tried. It had looked as if a knife carved letters or a logo into her pale soft skin. 

'Who did this to you?' he knew that she couldn't have done this to herself, 'Someone.... i dont want to talk about it.' her voice wavered at the end. She threw his shirt into the washer and poured bleach in a separate drawer. 

'Your shirt will be done in 15 minutes.' she told him as she passed by, 'Thank you, Love.' he called out, she smiled at him. Alfred felt his whole world lighten up, she made him happier than the sun.

In minutes she came back carrying a sweater and a black shirt, she handed the sweater to Freddie, 'It was your sweater but i keep it in my car for emergencies.' he smiled brighter than the sun, 'You're adorable.' he mumbled before putting on the sweater.  'Im gonna go take a shower, clean off the blood, sorry again.' she says before leaving him.

-Sorry that none pov was so awkward and all over the place and probably didn't make sense sorry but now were back into your pov-

I watched as my diluted blood went down the drain.

-flashbacks but still in your pov-

"Why haven't we've seen you guys together?!?!"
I looked up to see a boy, looking around more, I see projecters set up.

"He is still is in Canada!" I whisper-shout, he grabs my face, "You guys are a beautiful couple." I thank him nervously.

"Oh, Y/N, I think you need to be reminded of the past." he whispers into my ear and gets up.

Thousands of pictures were displayed on the wall... 

I looked so happy.

He looked happy.

I remembered all of those "events"

Tears escape my eyes.

'You two belong to each other.'

-End of flashbacks for now.-

I get out of the shower and put on my clothes.

(i love their shirts so muchhhh)

I head down stairs, trying to find Freddie. 

I start to feel panicked, what if he left?

Pushing away the thoughts i spot him on the couch and sit down next to him.

'I want to see your back.... please.' he says, sitting up.

'Okay..' i whisper, he lifts up my shirt, i feel my eyes start to burn.

I hear him inhale sharply, tears fall from my face.

'H-highmore.' he says, i nod.

'You'll never forget him, you belong to each other.' i quote.

He gently pulls my shirt back down, 'I'm sorry.'

Freddie is now sitting in front of me, 'Why are you sorry?' he incases me in a hug, 'I dont know anymore. Things are gonna change and i dont know if there gonna be good, it feels like i haven't slept in 27 years.'

He puts his cold hands on my face gently, 'Every things gonna be okay, you'll see, just trust me.' 

He incases me in a hug.

The front door opens, 'Who dares enter my chamber?!' i say turning around to see who opened the door.

Patrick and L.

Laney runs over to me, 'Mommy! Norman!' she clings onto me, after a minute or so she gets off and hugs Freddie.

'I missed you, Mama.' she says, hugging me again, i giggle at her.

'Hey Y/N, how are you, sweetie?' Patrick said smiling, his smile released positive endorphins.

'I'm gonna be better.' he pets my hair a bit before kissing me forehead, 'You're gonna be okay, remember when that glass shard cut L's arm?' i nod, 'She was okay and didn't even get a scar from it! and you were so worried, oh god we could all see your heart breaking. But she was fine, you're gonna be okay.' 

The door opens again, 'Oh no, sweetie, whats wrong?' I hear Vera's voice, she crouches in front of me.

'Nothing as long as i have my family.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
225K 9.2K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
1M 42.5K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
177K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...