BOY WITH HORMONES (Book 1)...

By run-bts-ineedu

Book ONE: Taehyung and you were childhood friends/neighbors, but things happened to Taehyung that changed... More

Notice !PLEASE READ!
Chapter 1 - [ Kids ]
Chapter 2 - [ Unexpected ]
Chapter 3 - [Jerk]
Chapter 3.5 - [JimJams]
Chapter 4 - [Gang Gang]
Chapter 5 - [ In, not out ]
Chapter 6 - [ Confusion ]
Chapter 6.5 - [Her]
Chapter 7 - [ Hiraeth ]
Chapter 7.5 - [Lost]
Chapter 8 - [Catching feelings]
Chapter 9 - [Guilt]
Chapter 10 - [Reconcile]
Chapter 11 - [Is it Worth it?]
Chapter 11.5 - [Somin?]
Chapter 12 - [With or without]
Chapter 13 - [Push & Pull]
Chapter 14 - [A caged Butterfly]
Chapter 15 - [Un-expected]
Chapter 16 - [Silver Lining]
Chapter 17 - [Jelly or Puddin']
Chapter 18 - [ Autumn Leaves]
Chapter 19 - [I know, You know]
Chapter 20 - [Metanoia]
Chapter 21 - [ Lies ]
Chapter 22 - [ Without You]
Chapter 23 - [ Rose ]18+
Chapter 25 - [Us]
Chapter 26 - [Stay]18+
Chapter 27 - [(In)Constant]
Chapter 28 - [The pain of Fate]
Chapter 29 - [Heaven] (End)
Announcement time my babies~
• Book 2 •
•Tagged•

Chapter 24 - [ Intertwined ]

5.1K 159 31
By run-bts-ineedu

[[Taehyung]]

"I'm moving to the US." My eyes search for y/n's face for any reaction as I repeat the words. Y/n stays silent, frozen still, her head facing the ground.

"It's my Father... I tried y/n, I tried arguing with him that I don't want to go." I explain, My father called me 3 days ago and he told me to move with him to America. Of course, I refused, but he told me if I don't go, he would sell the apartment. All the memories of mom will disappear. I was so angry that night and my mind was a mess, especially when it was the day when y/n and I had the fight, it was hell for me.

"Why not?" y/n asks and I am not sure what she means. She wants me to go?

"What do you mean Why not? Y/n, I can barely stay in one room with him for more than 5 minutes and you ask me why not? And I don't want to leave you y/n, I can't lose you again."

"But I want you to go."

Ouch. Y/n's face looks so sure and that makes me question about our relationship. "Why? You don't love me anymore?" I ask, and it sounding like a little kid, but I had to ask.

"I love you Taehyung, but I don't see the reason for you not to go." She does not get it at all, I thought she knew my feelings for her, but she just doesn't get it. "What if the reason is you y/n? I don't want to leave you and stay there with the person that abandon me after mother died." I tell her and I feel horrible, really horrible. "You have to give him a chance Taehyung." she tells me and I have no energy to argue with her. It's tiring and useless. I love her way too much to leave her, isn't that a good enough reason for her to want me to stay?

Her shoulders fell and she took steps forward, wrapping her small hands around my back. I could feel her heat radiating from her small figure and she smells so nice, like daisies and home. She is driving me absolutely crazy and I love it, the more reason not to leave her, because I'd miss her every fucking day it would also drive me insane. Y/n's eyes meet mine, her gaze soft and she brings her palm to my cheeks, caressing it softly. "I want you to stay, more than anything, I want to be with you... but then again, your dad is working so hard to get close to you and maybe it's time to restore your relationship with him." Her voice is a whisper and I could only think of the negative things that are going to happen if I go, but right now, she looks beautiful and all I want to do right now is stare at those gorgeous eyes. I lean in closer so our lips touch, giving her a slow soft kiss.

"Who is at the door anyway?" y/n ask again, but her tone is calmer and anger is no longer present, she picks her clothes up that is on the ground and starts putting it on.

"It's my dad's worker, he is here to check on me since I lost my phone." I shrug and I can see how she bit her lower lip that she is holding her smile. "They're scared you might run away?" she chuckles. "Maybe." my lips curl up at the sound of her chuckling. God, how can I leave her. "When is the flight?" Y/n asks.

"In two days."

"How about your classes here then?"

"My father got it all figure it out I guess." I tell her.

"Oh." y/n says as she slips on her jeans.

"You still want me to go?" I hate that she wanted me to leave, but I'll gladly do anything to make her feel proud of me. "Yes, Taehyung." She nods and I sit at the edge of the bed, staring at her as she ties her hair through the mirror. She is only tying her hair, but it's making me want to pull her into bed and repeat what we just did moments ago. Y/n notices my stare and her face turns into a hue of pink. "What are you looking at?" she bit her lips as she stares back at me from the mirror.

"You left quite a stain on the bed." I smirk at her and her face turns into a deeper shade of red, rushing to the bed to take the sheets off. I chuckle and help her with it.

"I-I could wash it for you." y/n said embarrassed. "It's fine baby, I could just dump it in the washing machine. I mean, you don't want to give your parents a heart attack." I wink at her grabbing the sheets from the floor and taking it to the washing machine. I jog back to the room and I could see y/n searching into my closet. "What are you doing?" I ask her as I lean my side to the door frame. "Can I borrow your hoodie?"

I stride towards my closet and pull out one of my favorite hoodies for her. "This is so cliche of you." I grin as she takes the hoodie from my hand and puts it over her head. I find the idea of her wearing my stuff kind of endearing. The hoodie is too big for her and it fits her like a dress, she looks stunning and so goddamn adorable that I couldn't help but gave her a squeeze. Ah, she is going to smell like me.

It's my favorite hoodie and seeing y/n wearing it, I'll make sure to never lose it. "Let's go grab some food, I'm starving," I say and grab her hand, intertwining them. Knowing that it would make her blush everytime.

I have less than 72 hours with y/n and I plan on spending it all with her. I'll stick to her like superglue. I am not sure if she could sleep over tonight, but I hope her parents won't mind, I need her to be by my side.

The both of us agreed on sushi, I can barely enjoy my food, I am way too focused on y/n. The way her eyes blink rapidly when the food would hit the spot, the way she chews, the way she smiles brightly when the food finally arrives. I will remember it, of course, we would still be video calling, but this, this feeling being beside her, hearing her laugh, listening to her breath will not be the same. She noticed me staring a couple of times but doesn't seem to be bothered by it. We walk back to our apartment building.

"Can you stay over?" I ask y/n as we're about to reach our doors. "Not sure my dad will like that." she smiles but takes her phone out from her pocket. "Mom, I'll be staying at Sojin's house tonight if that's okay?"

I grin from ear to ear, bringing her hand to my lips to kiss it and wait for her to end the call with her mother. "She said yes." y/n smiles and I press my door code in, opening the door for the both of us.

***

[[You]]

The fear starts to kick in as we enter Taehyung's apartment. I have gone too accustomed to this, to Taehyung being around. Him gone is going to be hard to get used to. "I'll go take a bath first." I tell him and head to his bathroom. I close the door behind me and start taking Taehyung's hoodie off. It smells exactly like Taehyung. I wonder if he'll let me have it. I take the rest of my clothes off and step into the shower. I hear the door open and Shriek.

"Don't worry, it's only me!" I know from the blinds it's Taehyung, I mean who else could it be. "Get out!" I yell and Taehyung laughs. "I brought a towel for you and my shirt and a boxer for you to wear."

"Okay... just leave it near the sink and get out." Taehyung keeps laughing to himself. "It's not like I haven't seen anything," he says before closing the door. I sigh and continue rinsing myself with the warm water. After I finish, I smell too much like Taehyung, but couldn't say that I don't like this. I wear the boxer and redshirt Taehyung left. I click the bathroom door open and Taehyung is in the sofa already comfortable. "Took you long enough!" Taehyung pout. I look around for any sign of Lulu, but she is not here.

"Btw, where is Lulu?" I ask as I sit beside him on the sofa. "In Jin hyung's place, I move her there. It's better because the guys will take care of her better than I will." Taehyung wraps his arms around and down my waste. I lay my head near his chest and I feel his lips on my forehead. The TV is showing a cartoon episode. I snicker at Taehyung's choice of show. "I love you y/n." Taehyung says, which makes me smile and I drift off to sleep before I could reply to him. I love you too Taehyung.

***

Woken up by the sun rays through the sheer curtain. I am now in bed with a sleeping Taehyung, his arms around my waist. I stare at his face, studying every inch of his face. I snuggle out from Taehyung's grip, but he wrapped around me tighter. "We need to go to class." I tell him and he groans, "Can't we just skip? I want to stay like this forever."

"Taehyung..."

"Okay fine." He grumbles unwrapping his arms away and I slide off the bed and head to the bathroom. "Can you give me a toothbrush?" I shout from the bathroom.

"You can just use mine." Taehyung says still in bed, his voice thick from sleep. "Uhh... ew?"

Taehyung rolls out of bed and his hair is sticking out everywhere. He walks to the bathroom, grabbing a new toothbrush for me to use. "Thank you." I tell him. He opens the lid of the toilet bowl and I try hard to look away from the sight of him peeing. He flushes and sits on the closed lid. I notice him staring at me with sleepy eyes as I brush my teeth. "You look beautiful today." He says out of the blue and I snort. "ands sho dhu yuh." I say with my mouth full of foam and Taehyung smiles in amusement. I rinse my mouth and head to the bedroom to get my clothes from yesterday. I decide to wear Taehyung's hoodie from yesterday. Taehyung pads his feet to his room after he brushed his teeth, he picks out his outfit for the day and I went to grab my purse that was lying on the floor and my phone that I left on the kitchen counter.

"All set." Taehyung comes out of the room, looking better than ever. His hair is still in a total mess though, but otherwise, he looks flawless. Taehyung takes my hand in his and we both exit the apartment. "You're not keeping that, just so you know." Taehyung says eyeing the hoodie and I pucker my lips. "But I like it." because it smells and reminds me of you I want to say, but I'll keep that as my tiny little secret. "I'll give you another one, but just not that one." he squeezes my hand as the bus arrives.

The whole day passes by in a flash, the time I spend with Taehyung seems to move so fast. We spend the last 2 days together. We also meet up with Jin Oppa and the others.

It is finally the night where Taehyung is leaving. A driver is ready to pick Taehyung up from the apartment. "We'll take the taxi." Taehyung says to the driver, his hand on mine. "Tae, it's fine." I tell him.

"No, it's not, you're coming with me to the airport. Jin hyung and the others are probably going to be there. Please just come with me." Taehyung beg, his grip on my hand tightens and I swear my tears are already threatening to fall anytime soon, but I need to be strong in front of him. "Okay." I smile at him.

The whole ride to the airport we spend it in silence, Taehyung's hand on mine. I feel the lump of sadness in my throat and I am afraid that if I let out a word, I would not be able to stop myself.

We finally arrive at the airport and Taehyung sighs. "This is bullshit, why do I have to go anyway?"

"Tae... It's all for your dad, please think about how lonely he must feel without you." I try to convince him, but I myself don't want him to leave. Who knows what will happen to him there, will he change and forgot about me? I shove the thought away, far away. I choose to trust him this time.

"Lonely? That is what he gets for abandoning me."

****

[[Taehyung]]

"I know and I get it. But chance, Taehyung, he needs a chance." Y/n tells me and I could feel anger rising in the pit of my stomach. Why does she want me to leave? If she loves me, isn't she suppose to beg for me to stay? I let her hand go as soon as I get off the taxi. She follows me out. I slam the door shut and walk towards the airport entrance, y/n still trailing behind me.

"Taehyung!"

I ignore her and continue walking inside, my dad's worker is probably already in with my luggage and stuff, so I don't need to worry about it. If y/n wants me to leave, I'll leave. I'll do as she wishes me to. It's no use, she wants me to leave so bad, then I'm leaving her, it has always been me getting abandoned.

"Taehyung!" she calls again and I stop in my tracks. I try my best to not look back, or I'll just run back to her and I will never leave. "Please take care y/n." I say and I continue my path. With every step away from her, I could hear myself breaking. My planes finally boarding. My mind feels like a mess and the look on y/n's face as she cries flashes my mind, together with the memories we had these past 2 days. Fuck. A pang of regret hit me "Give me your phone." I say to my dad's assistant sitting beside me, "we are in a plane."

"Just give me your goddamn phone!" he takes out his phone and hands it to me. I can't leave. I don't want to leave. I quickly press in y/n's number, but its only leads to her voicemail. "God fucking damn it!" My rage is spilling and I could feel burning tears in my eyes. The stewardess comes, "Please keep it down and please turn your phone off, sir." I glare at her and she stayed quiet. It's too late now.

****

[[You]]

"Taehyung!" I call him but he keeps going. What did I do? Is he not going to say goodbye? I try to keep my pace for him, but he is too fast and far away.

"Taehyung!" I call again and he stops in his tracks. My tears are already forming, "Please take care y/n." With that, my tears burst out. I don't want him to go, after what we had. But I can't help risking his relationship with his father. He would end up regretting it later on. I stood still, letting the man I love to step away from me.

Jin Oppa and the 6 others including Sojin arrives after Taehyung left. I am so embarrassed and heartbroken. "What's wrong? Sojin asks worried as she walks towards me. "Where is Taehyung?" Jhope asks and I burst into sobs, Sojin rush and hug me when the rest had a sympathy face.

All of us return to Jin's apartment, except Sojin and Jimin, the last thing I want is to be reminded of Taehyung, but everything seems to be. Even his friends are my friends now. Namjoon sits across me on the floor. "He'll come back y/n. Don't worry"

Jin Oppa gives me a light pat on the shoulders as he placed a warm glass of water in front of me. "Drink up y/n." Jin says and I nod taking a sip from the warm mug. Lulu purrs beside me and I pat her. "How have you been?" I tried to make myself feel better and it works to be with Lulu. "Whats her name again?" Yoongi asks. "Lulu." I tell him and he nods, "I like her, she sleeps a lot like me." I don't know if that is supposed to be funny, but I giggle at his words.

"Do you want to stay over? We could take you home tomorrow." Jin Oppa offers. "No, no, there is no space in here anyway." I decline politely.

"It's fine, we can all sleep on the living room floor and you can pick which room you'd like to use. "We don't bite, promise!" Jhope grins and it's making me feel like I belong here. I now know why Taehyung has them as friends, they're such lovely people. "Okay." I say, it doesn't seem like a bad idea, I know they're all boys, but if Taehyung trusts them, I do too. Yoongi grunts, "Stay away from my room."

"You have something to hide Yoongi hyung?" Jhope asks with a wide smirk.

"No! Just don't go into my room." he says, walking to his room, Lulu follows him in and slams his door.

"Don't worry, he is on his period," Jhope whispers to me and I snicker.

"You are going to stay over too Kookie?" Jin asks Jungkook who is focused on playing his game on the TV screen.

"Yeah." he answers, his gaze not leaving the screen.

With all of them here and yet, the hole in my chest isn't going away. I miss Taehyung. Will he call me when he finally arrives?

I pick Jin Oppa's room to sleep in because I feel so much comfortable to be in his than anyone else's room. I borrowed Jin Oppa's sweatpants and a pink t-shirt. "If you need anything, just shout anyone's name here and they'll come."

"Okay Oppa, Goodnight." I tell him and he closes the door, leaving me alone in the room. I throw myself on the bed and browse through my phone. He must still be on the plane... I wonder what he is doing right now. I twist and turn on the bed, couldn't sleep.

"Ya! Stupid!" I heard a loud noise from outside and laughter. I take my pillow and click the door open to see what is going on outside. The lights are barely lit, just enough to see their figures laying on the floor wrapped in their blankets. Jungkook notice me first. "Ah, Noona, did we wake you?" the rest of the group had their eyes on me. "No, I can't sleep anyway."

"Do you want to lay here with us?" Jin pats the empty spot beside him and I lower myself to drop my pillow on the floor. I hurry and grab the blanket from Jin Oppa's room and return back to the living room where everyone is. I rest my head on the pillow, the coldness of the floor send chills down my spine, but it's also relaxing at the same time. "You want to share why Taehyung left before his boarding time?" Jhope asks and Jin Oppa nudge him with his elbow, "Ya!"

"It's Okay, I'll share," I tell Jin Oppa. "I want him to go to America. I told him to give his dad a second chance and maybe it'll be a good chance to rebuild their relationship. I told him that and the next thing I know, he ignored me at the airport, I tried calling his name, but he kept going away."

"So you genuinely wanted him to go?" Namjoon asks. "No, of course, I don't."

"So why are you telling him to go? I am pretty sure he wants you to tell him to stay. He must be pretty hurt." Namjoon says with no hint of judgment. But it still stings. Now that He says it, it does sound stupid, but either way, I did this with a good intention.

"I am not on anyone's side, He loves you, I know he does but you can't expect anything from Taehyung. He might get busy there and starts giving fewer calls and texts, I am pretty sure you have thought about that by now." Namjoon's voice is calm and he is right with everything. "I know, I just hope he is able to get along with his father and be happy."

"Us too," Jhope says. A soft snore is heard from Jungkook. Jin Oppa goes to turn all the lights off.

"Goodnight everyone."

.

.

.

To be Continued

A/N: I love you guys :p

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 326 20
TAEHYUNG became the talk in the News , for becoming the most notorious actor , who everyone claims he whores around, but they still love him. One day...
724K 33.6K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...
38.3K 1.3K 15
Just getting out of high school, you had a bit of trouble choosing a career. Eventually, you discovered your love for teaching. Your college gives yo...
4.4K 225 10
It's A Taejoon Book I'm making it so.... Yeah Where Kim Taehyung is mean to everyone he is known as a 'Bad boy'. Of their school he has no friends or...