Broken and Returned

Da MILFYmommy34

Stiles was finally getting his life on track, good grades, good friends, his dad was back from his long lasti... Altro

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
End!!
Notice <3
NEW

chapter 11

7.5K 239 29
Da MILFYmommy34

*Derek's pov*

It's been a few weeks now, Stiles can walk as long as he's using a cane, or any kind of support. He's still depressed though, but I can't blame him, he supposedly went through a lot. I don't say it condescendingly, I can only assume what has happened to him.

Stiles refuses to tell anybody what happened, sometimes he'll get flashbacks and he will sit on the ground shaking and panicking. It scares me to death, but I just try to listen to what he's saying.

Scott is over more now, which is not surprising since they're practically brothers. The sheriff has been working a lot since there's been some questions about Stiles and the other kid that went missing, but I think Stiles has started to care more about him not being around. He'll start to say something to his dad when he's here, but then stop and apologize. It's agonizing to watch, and my frustration only build since i'm no closer to finding out who did this.

*Stiles pov*

Derek won't stop asking me about what happened, and i'm getting agitated.

I sigh at him, "I don't want to talk about it yet."

Derek just closes his eyes, takes a big breath to calm himself, and then went to the kitchen. He didn't make anything, just sat there and watched my shadow on the couch.

"Get over here, you moron." I grumble at him when he doesn't come back.

Derek's face went all grouchy which made me smile genuinely for the first time since my release. A small, fleeting moment where I wasn't consumed by the demons in my head, in this moment I was just happy at the man who's been here for me always. Derek's face immediately broke into a smile, like a child on Christmas morning.

He giddily made his way over and situated himself next to me on the couch, but even the few inches were too far. I took a breath and situated myself on his lap, waiting for panic to overwhelm me but none came. I don't know why I was surprised by this, after all, he was my safe place.

Shoving the dazed thoughts back, I sigh, "I can't explain what happened without having panic attacks, can you watch instead?"

Derek stared at me with confusion laced through his face, until I put his human hand to the back of my neck. The implication clear from my sudden determined stature and the exact place I put his hand.

He shook his head, "This could kill you, I can't risk losing you."

I rolled my eyes, it would be worth it for the both of us. The pain would be temporary and then I would have Derek finally understand my grief over the entire situation.

"The probability of you killing me is higher every time we hang out compared to this." I deadpan at him, which makes his growl into my neck as he rests his head there. Derek ghosts his lips over the area where my neck meets my shoulders, making me shiver.

I'm getting more like myself everyday.

His movements slowly pause, but he's shaking his head before clearing his face of emotion, trying to hide to fear that was portraying in his eyes.

I release a shaky breath of my own, "It's okay Derek."

He shook his face again, as if I was hurting him when he thought about it. My hands move to cup his jaw on both sides, and I didn't need to say anything for him to understand me. I wanted this.

Swallowing hard, I shove my nerves away and lean forward to capture his lips. It takes him by surprise based on how his hands grip my hips so suddenly, but it's gone as quick as it came and his lips are moving with mine. It was a heated kiss, both of us moving wildly while our tongues explored the other. When I pull away, I'm gasping for air but smiling like a damn idiot.

Derek's smiles are rare, so I appreciate the beauty of it while I can. His smile fades as he remembers what we're about to do, and his claws emerge. I sit forward with a grimace, baring my neck to him.

Derek pulls me back against him, "Fuck that, if we're doing this then you're staying as close as I can get you."

My heart is beating in my ears and I can feel the blood rushing to my cheeks at his words.

This is going to hurt.

And it did, physically yes it wasn't the best to have claws embedded in your neck, but it felt like I was there all over again.

*Dereks pov*

I have never been one to feel sick at the sight of violence, I'm more violent at times than not. But I couldn't hold back the nausea that ran through me while I watched. Bile rises in my throat at the horror; witnessing what Stiles had gone through.

Beaten, caned, whipped, shot, tortured, bitten, and then forgotten.

My heart twisted in agony to watch my mate go through this, but I continue to watch so I could be there for Stiles. My hands itching to reach out and console the broken person in front of me. I felt the pain of him walking, the pain of each punch and bullet, the fear he felt when he saw me, Scott, and Issac.

I cock my head, he was scared of us? We're not the enemy. I take note of it to ask about later. Stiles' sadness and anger of killing others continues to overwhelm me until I feel myself hit the carpeted floor.

Stiles lies besides me unconscious, which is probably a good thing because I was shaking uncontrollably. There was no name, no specific face to go with Stiles' kidnapping, only the group of men and women that watched him fight.

I could hear my blood thundering in my ears, and I shifted in the house as I tried to pull myself up. My wolf takes control as soon as my rage makes me spiral, the only thing on his mind is to rip that group limb from limb until Stiles is safe.

The loud noise of the door breaking was barely recognized as I kept trying to get out. I howled, the noise traveling through the air as I felt the pull of the pack. They need to know this, and they need to know it now.

I explained everything I saw in Stiles head, and by the time I had finished, the whole pack was staring at the floor, solemnly accepting what had happened. Scott was shaking, a reaction similar to mine of trying to contain his wolf's instincts to go feral. Issac was holding him tightly against his chest, pushing Scott's head into the crook of his neck as a way of comfort. Lydia had tears streaming down her cheeks, shaking her head rapidly at her best friend's traumatizing experience. Boyd and Erica just sat there numb, the realization that this could happen to any of us, and did happen to one of us was crushing.

I wanted to go back to comfort Stiles.

Oh god.

My chest seizes with panic at the realization that I left Stiles unprotected at the house, I was too taken over by my wolf to process it.

Scott seems to process it at the same times and looks at me with alpha eyes, the red swirling with rage, "Where is Stiles now?"

I shot up from my chair, "I ran over here right after I saw what happened." I run my hands through my hair as I hurry to the door.

Scott's eyes turned darker if possible, his anger coursing through them completely, "You left Stiles, not knowing if he was alive?"

His dark tone bit at my conscious and my wolf was growling as well.

Idiot, you left your mate.

You're the one who ran us here.

I was out the door in seconds with everyone close behind. We ran until the familiar house came into view, our breaths all beating heavily though the cold, midnight air. Stopping past the broken door, sniffling echoed in my ears. I held my hand up to stop everyone behind me.

I called out for him timidly, "Stiles?"

There was no caution walking around, it was dark and I didn't know where he was, if he was okay. Jumping up the stairs, I halted and it felt as though the air was knocked from my lungs. Stiles was army crawling to the bathroom, driving his arms forward inch by inch. He was groaning with each pull and had blood trickling out of his neck. Sobs racked through his body, from pain of my betrayal I didn't know, and my shock paralyzed me.

I felt a breeze pass me and Scott was hauling Stiles into his arms and running him into the bathroom. I follow along quickly after shoving my self blame away, right now I needed to focus on keeping Stiles alive. The water began running, and I pulled myself together enough to step into the bathroom as well.

Scott turned towards me with a wide and questioning stare, "You only put your claws in his neck, right?"

My slight nod had him rubbing his eyes forcefully, "The alpha pack was here."

I kept my face clean of emotion, but the fear slowly swallowed me as I knelt next to the tub to brush Stiles hair out of his face. Scott grabs my wrist and doesn't reveal my mate to me, which makes my eyes flash their true color in warning.

My mind was reeling from everything, "How do you know? I can't smell their scent anywhere."

Scott side steps to reveal a repeatedly bitten Stiles. His eyes were barely open in, but I could faintly make out how they were shifting between his normal chocolate brown to a blinding gold. If this was him turning, we had no idea what would happen. His wolf had been killed, there was no way to revive Void. I wasn't sure what he was gonna turn into this time.

A/N

Edited March 18th

i'm just fixing grammatical errors and dialogue for right now.

i want to add to the end of the book before changing things

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
524K 11.2K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
436K 15.5K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
366K 13.1K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...