Tᴇᴀᴍ Fᴏʀᴛʀᴇss 2 x Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

بواسطة UniquelySaiyan

// A Team Fortress 2 x Reader // Various Characters in some fluff-shots, smut-shots, and head-cannons! || Re... المزيد

Introduction
{F} Affirmative ~ Soldier
{F} Shut up ~ Perverted! Medic
{F} Fleur ~ Spy x Reader

{F} Smile ~ Alcoholic! Demoman

3.8K 77 68
بواسطة UniquelySaiyan

{REVISED AND EDITED}
{Requested - Slight NSFW Content}

Washing the dinner dishes you hummed your favorite tune. Your boyfriend Tavish came from the hallway wearing his casual clothes, as per usual. He walked to the door quietly and unlocked it as slowly as possible, thinking that you wouldn't notice. This boy. If he thought sneaking out of the house through the front door was a good idea, then he was just as stupid as you joked about.

"Tavish." You said with a warning hum.

"Aaaaaaaye?" He trailed off his hand quickly going behind his back and away from the door handle.

"Where are you going?" You asked drying off your hands before looking at his guilty face.

"A buddies house." He said trying to open the door once more. He, was a very bad liar. Even if half of it was true. Your lips thinned as you pushed them together, giving him a side eye like no other. His eyebrows knitted together at you before looking away. "Uuugh, ya grabben' onta' me breeks lassy, asking me these questions." He said sighing.

"You know why I do it love." You said crossing your arms.

"Ah not gonna ge' drunk. Jus' a couple of bez with me friends and I'm done." He said opening the door.

You walked over grabbed onto the back of his shirt before he could walk out. "Tavish. Finnegan. DeGroot." You spoke with pure annoyance. "I swear, if I find your ass a drunk fuck again, your not stepping into this house." You warned him only because you loved him. It was tiring, seeing him come home drunk almost every night. You didn't know why he did it, other than he was an alcoholic and couldn't stop."

"I wun't lassy. Besides, I don't break promises." He turned around smirking awkwardly while you raised and eyebrow. "Okay maybe sometimes..." You shook your head and Tavish pecked your lips. "I love ya. " He said as you let him go sighing.

"I love you too." You said.

He then jogged to the car and you closed the door. These feelings you have for him are different than everyone else you cared about. You sat down on the couch and thought. You loved him so much, but his alcohol problem got in the way, most of the time. The dance club/bar you worked at was where you first met him, it was like it happened all over again.

"Y/n! Beers at table 7!" Your Co worker hollered from behind the bar stand.

"Okay got it." You said as you grabbed two trays full of drinks.

You balanced them on your hands and went through people as well as tables to your assigned table. You walked up to a group of 9 men who were laughing and hollering about.

"Oooooh round 2 men." The husky white guy said.

You smiled and set the trays down handing it to the men. "Hi boys. My name is Y/n. I'll be your waitress today. May I get your names please so I can give you your orders when your ready."

"Achille, Richard, Josef, Dell, Misha, Tavish, Jane, Jeremy and..." The men looked at the person in the mask. "You could just call him Pyro." The man with a Texan accent said.

"Coolio, what can I get for you guys?" The men said what they wanted, except the skinny white boy. He smirked at you evily then cleared his throat. "Yeah um, let me get two muffins with some round cheeks and possibly a wet peach ready to go."

The men laughed, you taking a moment to try and understand what he said. "Um, I mean...what to eat... sir..." You stuttered. They did have a couple of drinks before you came, so maybe they were just all drunk? It was kind of weird but you shrugged it off.

"Yeah, the ass cheeks! What else are they for!"

The men had bursted out laughing again as you blinked a couple of times. "Um, Okay." You said looking away for a moment.

"So what time tonight sweet cheeks." Jeremy asked.

You blushed like a tomato and he giggled, and opening your mouth you only got an embarrassing response. "Hurry up with our food babes! Or should I eat you here?"

You turned around and stumbled off quickly while the men behind you laughed dramatically. "Jeez, what a pervert.' You thought. Sometimes you hated this damn job. Men like that are so disgusting, and of course they sat with a bunch of low life, cocky friends. About an hour later you were working at the bar counters. You were wiping the smooth top from a beer spill that had happened not too long ago, and then a man sat at a stool in front of you. You looked up to see one of the men from the earlier table.

'Oh great.' You thought, before clearing your throat and trying to give a genuine smile. "Can I help you with something sweetie?"

"Hey lassy." He said twirling the drink in his hand. "Sorry about me friend. He could get a lil' out of han' at times when he's drunk eh?"

You giggled a bit and nodded your head.

"How rude am ah!" He exclaimed. "Mai name's Tavish DeGroot." He said putting his hand out to shake. You hesitated but grabbed his hand shaking it. "Y/n L/n. Nice meeting you Tavish." You spoke.

He smirked as you both let each other's hands go. "I love ya' smile. It's jus' as pretty as ya' face." The male spoke turning his head to the side.

He was quite the handsome man. Dark skin and brown eyes to compliment, and god did his accent just melt you whole. Both of you started conversation, and drink after drink he became as drunk as a sailor. He tapped the beer glass with his fingers saying some weird ass shit to you too, his smile slanted but wide as ever.

"Yer' eyes look hypnotizing like whirlpools on the American flag~."

You raised an eyebrow and laughed. "You, are drunk." You stated. Maybe you should call a cab back to where he lived? His buddies seemed to stumble off somewhere.

"Being drunk is like flyin' helicopters on space aliens~." He slurred his words a lot. Not to mention he would hump from topic to topic. "Am I oooooh, hehe, I'm too drunken..."

"Tavish, I've seen alot of people like this. It's normal." You said whipping down the tables.

"Your the prettiest lassy with a nice bloody smile in the colorful land of lights" He spoke slamming a hand on the counter. "But I, IIIII have an what is it? It's a problem tho!"

Knocking erupted loudly at your front door as you awoken from a nap. You must've fallen asleep on the couch. Getting up, you shuffled to the door opening it to see Dell and Tavish.

"Drunk?" You asked crossing your arms.

Dell nodded his head and sighed. "He kinda had an emotional breakdown at the bar and all of a sudden, he passed out and fell asleep" Dell said scratching the back of his head with his free hand. "I don't know how much he drank but he drank alot."

You nodded your head. "Thank you Dell. I'll take it from here." You said.

"Good night Y/n." Dell sighed nodding his head then walked off.

You looked at Tavish who had puffy red and baggy eyes with his hands in his pockets. You led Tavish in the house and closed the door behind him, before turning around and seeing the man on the couch sobbing. You walked over and sat down next to him. "What's wrong Tavi?" You asked. He didn't even look at you.

"I can't stop hurtin' you." He said. "I know how much it hurts ya'. Every time I go out and drink. I never spend time with ya' or do anything with ya' lassy. Everytime I drink, in the end I always think how much ah'm a bloody monster."

He started sobbing more. Okay maybe you were a little upset at him getting drunk, but in reality he looked pretty sober. You couldn't just leave him outside after what Dell said, about him have some emotional breakdown. You felt sorry for your boyfriend, and patted his knee so he could feel some sort of comfort.

"It's okay Tavi. I still love you." You said smiling. "After all, you didn't break your promise. Your pretty sober right?" He looked at you and started to giggle. "What's so funny?" You asked.

"I still can get over of yer smile. It's to bright for me to look at." He said.

You rolled your eyes, and hugged him tightly. "Why the hell do I love you so much?" You asked.

Tavish hugged you back. "I dun know. But I promise, He said. "I'll try to get off me alcohol, cause I love ya' that much."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

295K 8.9K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
940K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
166K 17.6K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
73.4K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...