Diamonds In The Rough

De Blackcherry137

Will add later Mais

Prologue
Chapter Two: Help
Chapter Three: Getting Used To It

Chapter One: Awakened

100 0 0
De Blackcherry137

Sombra awakened to the sound of an angelic voice singing softly. As he regained his strength, the figure helped him to his hooves. As his vision cleared, he gasped and backed away, yet trying to look fierce. He showed his sharp canines, growling ferociously. Chrysalis held in a laugh, smiled, and said, "Hey, it's okay. I'm not going to hurt you.". Sombra stopped. He then asked, "Where are we? Why are you here?". Chrysalis replied, "I don't know. We must have been found and... ended up here.". Sombra sighed, "I... I guess it's just you and me now, right?". "Right.". Chrysalis smiled. Sombra returned the smile. they began to talk for what seemed like hours. The guards like how they were getting along, so they thought of a plan...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

316K 9.5K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
954K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
600K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
658K 33.2K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...