Not The Only Shadow (my versi...

By Blackcherry137

The original story was by THE_FABULOUS_METTA Since she/he stopped continuing the book and left it there, it... More

Prologue

Chapter One

113 1 0
By Blackcherry137

Chrysalis's POV
I just found out my remaining changelings were too weak to reproduce. I became saddened. It was too much for all of us. Putting them out of their miseries, I fed on the Changelings except one: Toady. I then started a journey. To find someone who would understand... and love me for who I was. It was rough. It took hours... and I began to grow weak. As I fell to the ground, I fell unconscious. I saw someone run towards me as Toady tried to help. Then... everything went black.

Sombra's POV
The journey was tiring. I had already transferred to my solid form hours before I came to this strange place. It looked like a desert. I then saw a figure in the distance. As I galloped towards them, I gasped as I saw someone crying, trying to awaken the body that laid on the ground. As the being saw me, he gasped and tried to hide the collapsed body. I helped him to his feet and carried the body on my back, hoping the being wasn't dead. "Who are you? Why are you helping us?". He asked. I was silent for a moment, then said, "My name is King Sombra. I'm helping because you need it.". "I... I'm Toady. The one you're carrying is Queen Chrysalis.". I smiled gently. I like that name... Queen Chrysalis. It's beautiful! A few hours later, we arrived at an old building. Water leaked through the ceiling, which led to a waterfall and fountain making the leaks. I put Queen Chrysalis next to the water, then started talking to Toady. "You must be very lucky to have someone as... beautiful as her.". I said, distracted by her beauty. "Oh! N-no, I'm not in a relationship with her...". He stuttered. He told about what had happened the past few months after they tried to attack Canterlot. I felt terrible about what has happened to her. She didn't deserve it. No one did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.9K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
80.9K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
113K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...