Completely complicated

Door luvgwrl

Amelia winters and Niall young. They have mutual friends when two of their best friends start going out and... Meer

1- Salads and cakes
2- giggles and eye rolls
4~ shrinks and girlfriends
5~ secrets and lies
6~ insults and complements
7~ leaving and staying
8~ gym and plans
9~ plans and icecream
10~ plans and parties
11~ problem solving and ice cream
12~ the date
13~ the boys
14~ the events that followed
15~ the party and the almost fight
16~ the cafe
17~ food courts and a party
18~ the aftermath
19~ happy halloween
20~ revelations and questions
21~ smoothies and shocks
22~ the tables turn
23~ Day 1
24~ day 2
25~ Day 2 (continued)
26~ the final day
27 ~ endings
28 ~ nights out and new things
Epilogue

3~ lunch and a party

10.7K 229 117
Door luvgwrl

Amelia

The next day at lunch it was just me, Niall, and Matt. Seth and Lauren were doing god knows what and Jake and Beth were going talking about the other night.

Usually I don't mind being with just Niall and Matt because they are usually making comments and making me laugh but today it was dead silent as I looked at my phone and they glared at each other.

When I've looked through everything I possibly can in my phone I put it down with a bang causing both boys to look at me.

"What's up with you two?" I ask. "Don't tell me ye are fighting over another girl? I can easily settle it, give me her name and I'll tell her you," I point at Niall. "Want to sleep with her tonight and you," I then point at Matt. "Want to sleep with her tomorrow night."

When I get no reply I roll my eyes. "Stop being so childish, you two are best friends."

"It's not that simple." Matt says.

"How? It's not like ye haven't shared girls before."

"This girls special." Niall says causing me to roll my eyes again.

"Actually I've heard enough. Can you guys just go back to being friends again, I've no one else to hang out with and it's a Friday."

This causes both boys to chuckle and I grin happy that I made them laugh.

"Just go back to glaring at each other when there's more people than just me." I say. "So what's our plans for tonight?"

"Oh I have family dinner tonight." Matt says quickly.

"Niall?" I ask hopefully.

"Helping my dad with the catering." He answers.

I groan. "The girls were right I need a boyfriend. Hopefully one that will hang out with me on Fridays." I say with a frown. "Well it's been fun but I'm gonna go to my locker."

Both boys nod there head before saying their goodbyes.

I stand up and walk out of the cafeteria towards my locker.

As I'm walking past a group of juniors I hear them mention a party.

I stop walking turning to them. "I'm sorry if this is weird but did I just hear you mention a party?" I ask with a polite smile.

The girls smile and one of them answer me. "Yeah there's a party at Keegan Drakes tonight."

"Thanks." I smile again before making my way further down the hall.

Maybe I'll just have to make my own plans.

~~~~~~~

I walk into my house and drop my bag before going to see my mom in the kitchen.

"Hey mom, what you up to?" I say going straight for the fridge to get myself a yoghurt.

"Just paying some bills and that. How was school?"

"Boring, but I was gonna go out tonight is that alright?" I ask starting to eat my yogurt.

My mom looks at me from over her glasses. "Of course that's all right, but who are you going with?"

"It's just me tonight, I was going to make plans with Matt and Niall but they are busy."

"What about Lauren and Bethany?"

"They both have plans with Seth and Jake."

"Why such a divide?"

"Seth and Lauren have a date and Jake and Beth have to talk about an almost kiss that happened the other night."

My mom takes off her glasses putting them on the table. "Forget the bills."

I sit down and explain to my mom everything I know. That's one of the things I loved about our relationship, we were always open with each other. 

After awhile of talking I decide to go shower, after I get out I turn off the music playing on my phone.

I luckily don't have to put on fake tan like some girls I know, I don't know how they do it. I can hardly put anything on my face never mind all over my body.

I had already made sure to shave and do the rest of that girly stuff while in the shower.

I walk into my bedroom towel drying myself and putting on my dressing gown and starting to do my makeup.

I was also lucky when it came to doing makeup, I don't have to pay people to do it for me. I wasn't always so good, and I'm not saying I'm amazing, but the practise really helped.

After a good while of doing my makeup and listening to music I'm finally finished and its time to do my hair, I decide to straighten it before messily curling it and when I'm happy with how it looks it's time to get an outfit.

Usually getting ready would be a lot more fun and a lot more eventful but I usually don't get ready on my own. Not that it's a bad thing. I sometimes like being by myself.

I go to my wardrobe and start looking through the part where I put my party outfits.

I try on a few outfits not happy with how they fit me anymore until I get an outfit that looks decent on me.

I send some photos to Lauren and Bethany on snapchat but I know they won't answer for awhile as I text them earlier and I still haven't gotten a reply, but I know that they are more than likely busy.

I put on some body spray and go downstairs to my mom who is now watching television.

"You look lovely darling."

"Thank you mom. Do you have any plans for the night?"

"I might invite some friends over. What time sill you be back at? Do you want me to leave out a key?"

"I'm bringing my car so I'll have a key with me but I should be back after midnight but I'll text or call if the time changes."

"That's alright. You know anyone going to this party?"

"I know the guy throwing the party so I'd say I'll know majority of the people there."

My mom nods her head. "You going drinking?"

"No I don't think so, drinking isn't half as fun as people make it out to be."

"I don't know why people play things like drinking and doing drugs up. It only causes more problems for most people."

"I know right, anyway I'm going to get going but I'll talk to you later."

"Have a good night!" My mom shouts out to me.

"You too!" I shout back as I put on some shoes and pick up my bag before leaving the house and going to my car.

It's only a short drive to Keegan Drakes house from my own especially when there's a party because I always end up driving like a minute before I have to park because of the amount of cars already at the party.

I get out of my car making sure to lock it before starting to walk down the street to the house.

I can hear the music getting louder and louder with every step I take and after a few minutes walk I'm eventually walking up the drive and into the house.

I'm greeted by Keegan.

"Hey Amelia!" He grins. "Didn't think you heard about the party."

"I didn't until today, heard some juniors talking about it." I answer with a smile.

"So what made you come?" He asks guiding me into the kitchen.

"I have no idea actually." I answer truthfully.

I look around the crowd before we walk into a quieter kitchen.

"Seems like a lot of people, how come I only heard about it today?"

"It was kind of a last minute thing. I didn't expect so many people to turn up." Keegan smiles.

I smile back.

"You look good by the way." He complements and I can feel a small blush forming under my makeup.

"Thank you."

We chat for another while until Keegan has to greet some more guests and I decide to have a look around to see if I know anyone else here.

I see hardly anyone that I know, never mind people I actually talk to.

The thing about me is I'm popular but not very social when I don't know the people. You know that girl who's more social with her friends around and then is like a mouse when she's on her own? Well yeah that's me.

I look at my phone to see I have just about been an hour here and it's just past ten o'clock. Realising that my night is most likely going to end well before midnight I decide to text my mom to let her know.

I get a reply almost instantly.

Mom: that's okay sweetheart, I'm actually gone out to some concert in some bar with Julia and the girls so I might not be back till later x.

I type a quick reply telling her that that was okay before checking to see if either of my friends have been on snapchat or text me back yet. Which neither of them have been.

What were they doing? I mean seriously Jake and Beth started talking in school they can't still be talking, and even if there not this was hours ago. And Seth and Lauren always go on dates why hasn't she gone on her phone once this time.

I look around one last time before deciding that I might as well leave when I see the only person I would talk to, Keegan, chatting to another girl. He's the host so I doubt he'd be able to talk to me all night anyway.

I begin to walk towards the door while looking down to my phone about to text Niall how the catering was going when for some reason I look up and you'll never guess who I see.

Niall playing tonsil tennis with some girl sitting on his lap and Matt sitting beside him chatting up another.

'Oh I have a family dinner.' 'Helping my dad with catering.' Rings through my head as my eyes meet with Niall just as I am about to roll them.

I look down at my phone quickly deleting the message I was about to send and walk out of the house deciding that I'm not in the mood to make a scene in front of a people I don't know.

Usually I would go up to both of them and give them a piece of my mind but to be honest it's kind of hurtful that they lied to me and went to a party without me. Like I could've tagged along and helped them pick out girls.

"Amelia!" Niall shouts but I just continue walking down the drive.

"Amelia! Stop." His voice was getting louder and I knew he was getting closer so I stopped and turned around.

Okay so maybe that not why I stopped, listen I go to the gym a lot but I'm already out of breath and these shoes aren't that comfortable and Niall like a cheetah. I wasn't going to make an even bigger fool of myself.

"What?" I snap, raising one of my eyebrows.

"I'm sorry." He says stepping closer but I step back.

"Don't try that with me Niall, I'm not going to just forget the fact that you've lied to me because you stand a little closer and put your hand on my arm. It's not that easy." I tell him sternly. "And what exactly are you sorry for? The fact that you lied to me about having to help your dad with catering? Or is it that it was so easy to lie? Or actually I think this could be it, your just sorry you got caught."

"Amelia, it's not because I got caught-"

"Then why?! What reason do you have that can make me feel any better about the fact that you and Matt lied very easily to my face earlier? If you didn't want to hang out with me then just tell me."

"It's not-"

"Like I get that we aren't exactly the friendliest in the group, or that we probably would never have talked if our friends weren't going out. I don't get the reason why you'll give me a ride to school one day and the next lie to me so we don't have to hang out?"

"Amelia! Stop talking and let me explain!" Niall interrupts me loudly.

"Go head, explain then." I wait.

Niall rubs the back of his neck awkwardly. "I, well I-"

"Niall! Georgia's waiting for you." Matt shouts to Niall and Niall turns around.

"Amelia?" Matt says shocked.

Niall turns back to me.

"Enjoy your night." I say turning around and walking away for the second time tonight, except this time no one try's to stop me.

Here's another update!

Just wanna let you guys know that I've a few more chapter written and I wanna go over them because as per usual I've moved the book to fast so over Christmas I might edit the book a bit!

I'm also gonna focus more on my other book too so don't think I've forgotten x

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

12.1K 551 78
Ariana Grande has been friends with all of the One Direction boys for a couple of years now and has been dating Zayn for about a year. Ariana and Za...
25.9K 1.1K 46
Amelia Miller thought she had everything she ever wanted; a boyfriend, money, house, everything. But suddenly her world turns upside down when her li...
33.8K 591 63
Niall Horan, part of One Direction, has reunited with his childhood best friend, Caitlin. He always wanted to be more than friends, but she never kne...
144K 7.1K 52
Niall hated Harry and Harry hated Niall. They can barely stand the sight of each other. At least, that's what people think.