I Told You, I'm A Monster

By SpringDayEnthusiast

Kim Namjoon was an ordinary man. Incredibly smart. Bright future all laid out for him. Until that fateful day... More

Prologue.
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five

Chapter Seventeen.

175 6 0
By SpringDayEnthusiast

"No more, no more! I need a break!" Jimin pants heavily as he climbs off of Jungkook's lap. "You've already fucked me three times today, Jungkook-ah."

"I know, but your ass is amazing and I love fucking it." Jungkook reaches for the older before he can walk too far away. "Come on, Jiminie. I'll do the thing you really like."

"Mmh~" Jimin whines when the younger starts palming his crotch. "Which thing?" Jungkook whispers it in his ear, and instantly, he blushes and feels his dick harden fully. "You haven't done that since before I got put in this place."

"I know, baby. Come on. Let Daddy take care of you. It's been too long." He grips Jimin's bulge and yanks somewhat roughly, making the older whimper.

"C-can you even do that from your wheelchair?" Jimin asks shakily as his hips roll back and forth, looking for some sort of friction. Suddenly Jungkook lets go and slaps Jimin's inner thigh with a glare.

"Don't underestimate me, baby boy. Strip. Now." Jimin stands up and does what he's told, and then he helps Jungkook pull his shorts and boxers down around his knees. "Good boy. Now make my cock nice and slick. Suck it hard." He runs a hand through Jimin's messy brown hair as he takes Jungkook's full length into his mouth in one fluid motion, making the younger's hips buck forward. "Fuck baby, I forgot how good your mouth feels. Make Daddy feel good. I know you know exactly what I like." Jimin hums softly and swallows around the head of the younger's cock, over and over, slowly, until his chin is resting against Jungkook's balls. He stays there for a moment and shivers in delight as the younger's nails dig roughly into his scalp, holding him in place.

"N-no, you need to not do that, I don't want to cum yet." Jungkook pants and pushes Jimin away. "I guess this is all the lube you're getting. Now come here." Jimin gets up and straddles Jungkook's lap, facing him and looking deeply into his eyes. "I'm going to fucking destroy you." He takes hold of the older's hips and slams him down onto his cock. Both men groan simultaneously, and Jungkook holds him still for just a moment. "Ride me Jiminie, ride Daddy while he fucks you." One hand stays on Jimin's hip as he starts to move, and the other slides up his stomach and chest to close around the older's throat.

"H-harder Daddy please~" Jimin begs as he rolls and bucks his hips to get the most friction, soft curses and moans tumbling from his lips.

"Harder fucking, or harder choking?" Jungkook chuckles as he tries to find Jimin's prostate with his hard, fast-paced thrusts.

"Both, please both!" To emphasize his point, Jimin lays a hand on top of Jungkook's and uses the younger's thumb to press down on a particularly sensitive spot, causing a feeling of lightheadedness that brings him immense pleasure and causes him to clench around the younger.

"Fuck, baby. You have no idea what you're in for, do you?" Without giving Jimin a chance to answer, Jungkook braces his good leg on the floor and uses it as leverage to fuck mercilessly up into the older, hitting his prostate immediately, and at the same time, his hand wraps particularly tight around Jimin's neck, cutting off nearly all of his air supply. Only strangled moans and curses can be heard from Jimin, and as tears stream down his face, there's nothing but pure bliss and ecstasy in his eyes. "Rub your cock. Make yourself clench around me. Make Daddy feel amazing."

Jimin immediately does as he's told, and Jungkook squeezes his throat even harder. When his thumb digs into the most sensitive spot on Jimin's neck, the older cums instantaneously with no warning, his mouth falling open but no noise coming out. Jungkook keeps fucking up into him, and his thrusts become more erratic before he finds his release as well, cumming deep inside Jimin's ass, his eyes closed as the pleasure buzzes throughout his entire body. He suddenly feels Jimin's full weight on him, and his eyes spring open, only to find that the older has lost consciousness right in his lap.

"Shit."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Hi Yoongi!" Seokjin sings out as he waltzes into their house, humming a tune to himself as he goes to the kitchen to cook dinner.

"Hi, hyung." Yoongi follows him with a raised eyebrow. "What has you so giddy?"

"Hm? Oh, the emergency with Namjoon turned out well, that's all." He's walking by his housemate to grab some vegetables from the refrigerator when the younger's hand shoots out to grab him by the sleeve.

"Hang on." He steps closer to Seokjin, squinting and looking him up and down. "Either you just had really good sex, or you're high." He sniffs once, and his eyes pop wide open. "Oh my God, you had sex with Namjoon."

Seokjin gently extricates his sleeve from his housemate's grip and continues to the refrigerator so he can retrieve the required vegetables, doing so in silence. When he has a pepper set on a cutting board, Yoongi watching his every move, he casually says "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Hyung, you can't lie to me." Automatically, Yoongi gets out a second cutting board so he can start cutting the onions. "I know you. And your hair is messy from lying on your back. You let him fuck you."

The smile that Seokjin had when he first walked in the door lights up his face again. "Yes, I did. And it was some of the best sex I've ever had." He continues peeling and cutting cucumbers until he has the required amount, and he dashes them off of the cutting board and into a large frying pan. Yoongi only stands in there in shock for a moment while Seokjin adds the onions and turns the burner on low.

"Hyung, you had sex with a clinically insane man whose crimes include raping his victims after slitting their throats. Do you really think that's a good idea?" He measures out a specific amount of rice and puts it with the right amount of water in the rice cooker. "Did you think it through before you did it? What if he has some kind of psychotic break because he can't have you all the time?"

Calmly, Seokjin dumps the leftover precooked sliced chicken into the frying pan, adds his signature homemade sauce, and puts the lid on it before turning around to face his housemate. "If I'm being totally honest, yes, I think letting him fuck me was a good idea. He said he wouldn't hurt me, and I trust him, as crazy as that might sound. He also promised me that he would keep himself together."

Yoongi stares at him for a long moment, a million different replies running through his mind, but none of them quite to the forefront. He relaxes his shoulders and tilts his head to the side. "Do you really believe all of that in your heart, hyung? Do you believe everything you just told me, and everything that he told you?"

Seokjin doesn't even have to hesitate before he starts nodding emphatically. "Yes, Yoongi-yah. I really, truthfully believe every single word. And if any of this turns out to be a stupid idea, it's on me."

Yoongi can't help but laugh at that. "You're damn right it's on you." He squeezes Seokjin's shoulder, taking on a more serious expression. "And I'm here for you no matter what happens. Remember that, okay?"

"I will. Thank you, Yoongi." Seokjin smiles and turns to tend to the dinner cooking on the stove, and the two fall into their rhythm of getting dinner ready together, including drinks, and then they sit and eat together. Seokjin tells the younger what happened to Namjoon's room and how he's in a temporary one with no cameras, which is how they got enough privacy to have sex with no one seeing them.

Yoongi stares at the older with his eyebrows raised, and then he slowly shakes his head from side to side with a low chuckle. "You sly dog, tricking Dr. Lee like that. You must have been desperate."

"I was." Seokjin sighs, and then he laughs softly. "I must be crazy."

"It's okay, hyung. We're all a little crazy. But what are you going to do when he's moved back to his room with the cameras?"

"He asked me the same thing earlier. I wish I knew, Yoongi-yah."

"You're incredibly smart, hyung. I know you'll figure something out if being with him is something you really want."

"When you put it that way, it does sound crazy. But I do want to be with him. I'll just have to be careful about it. Not only is being gay extremely frowned upon, but I'm his doctor, and he's in a mental institution. I want to be with him though, I really do, and I want to help him. I want to help make him better."

Yoongi makes a mock sick face. "Please don't tell me you're buying into the whole 'love can heal my lover's mental illness' thing. Because then I might have to disown you."

"Oh God no, nothing like that." Seokjin laughs as he plucks the younger's forehead. "What I mean is that as his doctor, I want to help him be able to cope with what happened to him, what he did as a result of that, and how it affected his life. And in between that, if we happen to have awesome sex and that helps him heal too, then that's up to fate." He ducks his head when Yoongi tries to flick his ear.

"Just as long as you're careful, and don't tell me about all the sex you're having, because it'll just make me jealous."

"I will be careful, and don't worry, I'll keep the details of that to myself." He winks, and Yoongi shakes his head in amusement as the two return to their dinner, happy for each other's comfortable company.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Seokjin isn't the only one who can't keep the goofy grin off of his face. At the mental hospital, Namjoon smiles an adorable dimple-y smile all through dinner, the evening movie, and the nightly routine of watching orderlies and nurses search his room before giving him his nighttime medications and leaving him to his own devices. Everyone looks at him strangely, but he doesn't care. Some of the older doctors and nurses comment about how he could be having some kind of breakdown, but when he hears those comments, instead of going on a rampage like he would have in the past, he shrugs it off, because he remembers his promise to his doctor that he fully intends to keep. He knows the truth, so the rest honestly doesn't matter to him.

As he's lying in bed that night, his mind is filled with the tangible images and memories of Seokjin writhing and moaning wantonly underneath him, begging for more and looking up at him with pure lust and desire. It was something Namjoon hadn't experienced with a partner before, and he wants to hold on to that memory forever. He wants to remember everything about not only his first time making love to a man, but his first time making love to Seokjin, and his first time making love instead of fucking.

He sighs peacefully, and when Seokjin's moans echo in his mind, he feels his dick hardening, and so he lets himself get lost in the memories of the events of that day, replaying everything from their first kiss that morning to their softly shared words after they made love. He cums all over his hand, and while it's not as satisfying as the way he'd cum inside Seokjin earlier, it's certainly more fulfilling than the empty orgasms he's had while fantasizing about his victims.

Namjoon's tongue pokes out to lick his dry lips, and then he licks his hand clean rather than wiping it on a shirt for staff to clean up. He imagines that it's Seokjin's cum, and that simple thought as him desperate to jack off again. So he does, this time imagining Seokjin in all kinds of different positions, and when he finishes, he comes to one simple conclusion.

He has to do what he can to try to get out of this place.

Double update, WOO~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

734K 16.6K 25
-What will Hoseok and Jin give in to, in order to be free?- Started: 31/08/19 Contains SMUT 🔞 Jung Hoseok, a broke college student gets kidnapped th...
74K 2.7K 25
WARNING MATURE AND DISTURBING VIOLENT SCENES READ AT OWN RISK Fresh out of college with a Psychology Degree and she's working at a bar in the middle...
441K 17K 34
(COMPLETED) Adalyn was your average, shy girl. She cared about her grades and stuck to herself most of her days. She put on a smile everyday so that...
4.8K 267 34
Kwon Haru, a normal 18 year old, had to move to a prestigious school where she chase her dreams to be a singer. She thought that life will be normal...