AWAKENING

By nikkihershell

#1 on the billionaire hot list (May 16) Avery Tanner's life is about to change when she saves a young man fro... More

Here Now, Gone Tomorrow
Always On My Mind
Hocus Pocus
Breaking The Rules
Mr. Rude
Triggered
Flashes
Only My Bestie
Head Rush
Baffled And Beat
Dead Man Walking
Coast Is Clear
The Hacinda
My Little Captive
Breaking Free
Torturing The Truth
A Cry For Help
Beg Baby Beg
Temperamental Cocktails
Rags To Riches
Secrets In The Dark
The Final Goodbye
Ain't No Sunshine
Welcome Home
Just A Dream
Without A Trace
Sorry
The Last Icebreaker
First Time For Everything
Fast Time's
Thing's Fairytales Are Made Of
Camelot Falls
update
Eye Witness
I'm Not Alone
Early Release
Loco B
It Ain't Me No More
Return To The Hacinda
Can You Breathe
Severo's Mistake
Scheming Deamon
Severo's Venom
Make A Move
Forgive, Never Forget
Not In The Near Future
Vegas Queen
The True Test
Steamy Truths
But I'm The Princess
Reach For Me, Please
Fool Me Once, Fool Me Twice
Timing Is Always Off
Just Ain't Happening
Ta Da
Wedding Crasher
Mr&Mrs
Sending My Love
Marriage Life
Awakening The Devil
Dead Lines
Up To My Neck
Protector
Back At It
Moving On
The Meeting
Men And Their Deals
It's A Girl
hmmmmm
Who Would Have Thought
Happy Valentine's

Warrior Princess

26.3K 1K 188
By nikkihershell

What in the actual fuck just happened here? All my guest's eye's bore down on me. Never in my life has someone humiliated me so. The Men who were accompanied by a female now sat alone and in deep trouble. Tallon was rubbing his jaw where Lana's handprint shined bright red. The mayor sat motionless after eating fruit that Avery had rubbed her intimate parts with. His wife was sure to be on the way to the lawyer's office. I had a lot to answer for.

Clearing my throat and swallowing my embarrassment I stood to speak. "I don't know what to say but I express my deepest apologies. Please forgive my good deed. The lady who ruined our dinner suffers from many mental issues. Having felt sorry for her, I hired her on as a staff member to the kitchen. Obviously she skipped her meds today. I will handle this accordingly and I will try and repair any damages this may have caused anyone. I think it's for the best if we close this evening and reschedule for another time."

Most zoomed on out without bidding me goodbye. I couldn't blame them, their relationships were on the line. After the last guest left, I swiped a bottle of liqueur and strode to the courtyard. Other than killing Avery, I didn't know what to do. It was clear she was disrupting my household and tonight was over the top. Something had to be done.

I was at a loss with her. What the hell happened. When I left for prison she was this meek little kitten, now she's like a God Damn psycho. Pulling my phone out I gave Tallon a ring.

"Yea". He answered miserably. I could assume Lana was tearing into him.

"I want a full report on everything Avery has been up to these past two year's. Have it on my desk by the morning".

Without another word I headed inside. I stopped by the stairs that led to her room and thought about punishing her now but decided to wait until Tallon got me the info I requested. Could be something I could use against her. Once in my private quarter's I released the nanny and peeked in on my new found son sleeping soundly for now.

It was obvious he had his mother's fighting spirit. In no way, shape or form was he accepting this new life. I've had the most fanciest of toys brought in, clothes, the best nannies, but still he remains closed off. If anyone approaches him, including myself, he will sink his teeth into our arm's or legs. Most time's he stays to himself crying for his mother. He even wakes several times a night crying out for her. He won't allow me to comfort him or anyone else. I can't allow him to leave this floor either to swim or play outdoors because Avery may spot him.

That night he woke up around two crying for her. I sat in his doorway whispering comforting word's thinking if only he'd allow me to come near I could love him like his mom did. The night I discovered him I knew instantly he was mine just by looking into his face. It was if I had looked into a mirror. Then he witnessed my treatment of his mother, just as I had witnessed my own father mistreat my mom. This entire situation stinks and I honestly don't know what to do.

The files I requested were lying neatly atop my desk the next morning. Leafing through them, I discovered a entire different woman. A woman I didn't know anymore. Avery had started training three month's after Aden's birth as well as gun lessons. There was also indications that she had considered an abortion. Obviously she didn't go through with it. Then I saw where she was the most sought after stripper in Atlanta. That explains last night's performance. Obviously her dancing supported her and my child well.

The Avery I had known would never show her body. Hell, she made me wait forever before she gave it up to me. Her little show last night had me reminiscing about our bedroom activities and I was disgusted at myself for growing hard, knowing she had that power over me. I will admit I never wanted a woman as bad as I did last night, which only gave me an idea. There's other ways to punish her besides keeping her as a servant. She did it to herself when she insinuated to my guest's that I use her for my lusty needs, so now I will.

Another thing I felt was odd is there seems to have been no men in her life.  Seems she placed all her time and energy into raising my son, working, and training for my return. She knew I'd be coming for her so she was prepared... but I wasn't.

Later that evening I escorted my private doctor to her room. Avery laid across her bed smiling at the ceiling as if it was entertaining her. "Fuck you smiling at?"

Bouncing up to a sitting position she cooed. "Oh you know, planning my next move. By the way, how did your dinner party go last night. I heard some of the men had a hard time".

Avoiding her sarcasm I nodded to the doctor. He pulled a syringe from his back and Avery immediately stood up. "What's that for?"

Returning her earlier grin I spat. "Birth control my dear".

"Why ever would I need that?" She asked trying to hide her nervousness.

"Your little remark last night gave me an idea. Then the way you tried to entice me last night, you was practically begging me for it".

That really riled her up. Faking a snide laugh she yelled. "Me? Beg you for anything? I wouldn't beg you to save me if I was drowning. And as for me wanting that small excuse for a dick, your delusional".

Laughing back at her I said. "Small was the last thing you called it, especially every time I shoved it in your ass".

Avery squinted her eye's at me. "That's because back then I practiced being kind. I couldn't possibly  tell you the truth and hurt your male ego could I?"

Ignoring her taunt, I nodded to the doctor again. He stepped forward with the needle and Avery dodged away. Fuck, I knew I'd need to hold her down. The doctor tried again and she smacked the syringe from his hand. I approached her and she struck my nose with her fist. Son of a bitch that hurt. I retaliated by sending a blow to her jaw. Still, she stood her ground lashing out at me. Not having time to go rounds with her, I tackled her to the ground. Using my body I held her down while the doctor injected the needle. I didn't let her go until the doctor left the room for safety.

Once I got up she flew onto my back slamming her fists anywhere she could hit. I tried to grip her but she was too fast. Finally I slammed my back into the wall causing her grip to loosen. "You fucking crazy bitch".

"How dare you inject something into my body. I demand you release me and my son now".

"My son". I said sternly. "As for you, you'll never leave and if you do it will be by death or without my son".

Screaming with rage, she attacked me again. "I'll fucking kill you, you sack of shit. You should've rotted in that prison. I hope you was turned into some fat hairy man's bitch."

Slinging her around, I smacked her cheek. "Because of you my life was disrupted and I was put away. You handed me to the cop's on a silver fucking platter".

"I may have told a few thing's but I was forced to or go to prison myself. At the time I believed everything those bastards said. Besides it was Jerry who turned you in for the murders, not me. Have you forgotten about him huh?"

"No, he is being searched for as well. Maybe you two love bird's can reunite ". That earned me a vicious smack from her.

"I hate you Severo. I hate you so much".

"And I hate you even more so you deceitful bitch".

Avery tossed her hands in the air. "I'm not even going to argue my point with you any longer. You'll believe what you want to believe anyways. But I will tell you this, I will survive this, I'll survive you and I'll walk from this place with my son. That you can believe".

With that I walked out but still wasn't satisfied. I wanted to hurt her even more. I phoned a tattoo artist friend if mine and had him come over. Thirty minutes after his arrival I had Avery carted in and naturally she was fighting and cursing. With the aid of my men, we forced her stomach down upon a table. Using restraints we tied her in place. Once she couldn't move, I lifted her skirts and slid her panties down revealing her juicy ass. I glared at the men for eyeing her firm yet bouncy ass and they quickly retreated. Nodding to the artists to began, I took a seat in front of Avery smiling.

"You bastard. What are you doing to me? She screamed while trying to wiggle free.

"Just alittle momento sunshine".

She cursed and tried to fight the entire time. Eventually I gagged her flapping jaws. Once the tattoo was complete I grinned and released Avery. Quickly she scrambled off the table and viewed her bare ass in the mirror. She mouthed the word's printed across her left ass cheek. "Severo's Mistake". She mumbled.

Her face flamed up and she swiped the needle off the table. Instead of coming for me first, she stabbed the artist in his arm with the needle. Immediately I stepped in to his rescue and had my men usher her off. All the while I laughed as her ass bounced away causing the tattoo to jiggle. Yes, that plump ass was my mistake. Severo's mistake.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506K 13.6K 37
"Get away from me."I took her soft hands from my chest and pinned them on the wall.I closed the gap between us but our lips didn't meet.She looked in...
408K 8.2K 37
Book #2 (Tainted Scars Series) "Where am I? Who the hell are you?" He stared at me from across the room, "knowing my name is useless and dangerous."...
425K 7.7K 41
(Slowly re-writing) MATURE CONTENT (18+) What will your reaction. If a nerd of your college, you save from bully came out as A MAFIA BOSS....??? "...
1M 26.2K 66
(COMPLETED) Antonio Giordano, for what I've known him, he was a vicious and dangerous Capo of Chicago city. After the death of his father he got to l...