Resist The Temptation (ON HOL...

By m00nchiild

Melanie Woodrow is labeled as the art freak / weirdo. She is a straight A student and has never been kissed o... More

1.Hypersexual Disorder
2. It's Him...
3. I Knew It!
4. The Bet : Day One
6. The Talk. . .(short chappie)
7. The Bet : Day Three

5. The Bet : Day Two

8.4K 175 7
By m00nchiild

Here is the once again long awaited chapter of Resist The Temptation. I Cannot Believe how much feedback I've gotten from this story. I'd still like more though soo Spread The Word About My Story If You All Like it That Much :) Well, Here You Go . . . 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Greg. . . So Sexy!

 ***This Story Contains Comedic References To Sex and Sexual Situations. If You Don't Have A Sense Of Humor Do Not Continue Reading, Thank You***

Chapter 5 :

  The music playing and his hot breath on my neck was enough to make me . . . well, you know. 

"Melanie. . . oh my precious Melanie." he cooed, placing light, teasing kisses on my neck.

I was lying underneath him in just my undies. His arms were braced on either side of my head and he was teasing me to death. I was about to burst. I whimpered.

"Ugh, do it again. . ." he ordered.

"What?" i whispered.

"That noise, do it again for me baby." he said licking from my collar bone to my jaw line. He then placed tender kisses from my jaw to the corner of my mouth.

I moaned and gripped his bare back making him arch into me. I felt all of him on my center and that was enough to make me call out his name and release my frustration. . .

I woke up immediately tangle in my sheets. And it felt a little . . . moist down there. I looked down and sure enough it happened again. I knew I had a dream about him but that's all I though it was. . .  a dream. 

I got up and stripped my bed of it's sheets and threw them in my dirty hamper. I ran to my bathroom and immediately hopped in the shower to wash of my dirty body and hair. 

I can't believe how vivid my dreams are now. It just makes it harder for me around Greg in person. Especially after yesterday in the Art room. He gets me all excited then he backs off. 

I got out of the shower and wrapped in a towel then walked back into my room. Someone jumped out of nowhere.

"Ahh!. . . Rose?! Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you? I could've died." I sighed, walking to my closet.

"You're the one with a sex disorder and you're asking me what's wrong? . . . I don't think so." she snipped and then walked past me to block my way.

"I layed your clothes on your bed. Now go change." she ordered. 

I was way too tired to argue so I went to my bed and put on the black underwear and bra set she laid out. Then I pulled on yet another pair of skin tight jeans. These were black and then I pulled on this really thin lace crop top, that ended a little above my naval. You could see my peircing. I got it when I got one of my tattoos.

I went to my full length mirror and gasped at my appearance once again. Not only because I looked good but because you could totally see my black bra through my blood red lace top. It wasn't like plain sight but you could definitely see it. 

"Rosalie, you can see through my shirt!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah you can but not in the slutty way. . . in like the fashionable way. Just wear it you actually look really sexy and sophisticated. " she said, sounding surprised that I could look like that.

I sighed and walked back to my bed and sat down to put my Gucci lace-up wedge booties. My mom brought them for me a while ago. I stayed seated as Rosalie slicked my hair back into a ponytail that hung to the middle of my back. I wore some mascara and nude lipstick.

"Alright, I'm ready to go." i said, as I grabbed my bag and my keys.

( check out the external link for her outfit )

We left my house and Rose drove us to school. . .

   Once again we arrived at school and all heads snapped towards us. Rose was like day and I was night. She always wore pinks and pastels in a sexy/ sweet way and I now wear dark colors in a sexy/mysterious way. Wolf whistles and catcalls were thrown our way until we reached Rosalie's big group of friends.

"Hey, Melanie!" one of her little friends said.

I looked up surprised and mumbled a hello.

"Hey, Rose I'm gonna head to my locker. I'll see you later." I said then walked off, and into the school.

Heads turned my way as I walked down the hall and this was different from the normal attention I got.

Normally people look at me like i'm a freak and now they look at me with envy or lust or admiration.

I saw a familiar figure leaning on my locker and I sighed walking up to him.

It is way too early. I thought.

"Can I help you?" I asked shyly looking away.

He pushed up off the locker and grabbed my waist and spun us around so that I was pinned with my back on the locker and he was standing over me.

"You. . .you're trying to tempt me aren't you?" he whispered, bracing one arm on the locker and the other on my lower hip. 

I was almost bursting with sexual desire.

"W-what are you t-talking about?" I stuttered, looking up at him.

"You really don't understand how much you make me want you?" he smirked, letting his eyes roam over my body in a way that made me feel totally exposed yet totally safe. Something in me snapped and I radiated confidence.

I looked up at him and subconsciously bit my bottom lip. He groaned and zeroed in on my lip.

"You look so sexy today. . . I mean sexier than usual." he said leaning in.

I tilted my head when he stopped a breath away from my face.

"Greg... are you sexually attracted to me?" I asked in a thoughtful voice, using his words from yesterday.

He chuckled deep in his throat and shook his head.

"You have no idea." he said brushing our lips together.

"I think I do..." i whispered then leaned forward and met his lips in a slow, tender, sexy kiss.

It was better than in my dreams. Sparks ignited from the very core of my body. I grabbed his waist and pulled him closer to me and he braced both hands on the locker behind me. I bit his bottom lip and tugged on it lightly making him go stiff. . . If you know what I mean. He slipped his big, hot, wet tongue in my mouth and I almost let a loud moan escape. I wanted to try something I did in my dreams, so I captured his tongue between my lips and sucked on it, flicking it lightly with my own tongue. He groaned and pressed his body into me even more. . .

"Isn't this hot." Rose's oh so familiar voice rang out from behind Greg. 

I opened my eyes and snapped back to reality. I pushed Greg from off of me and he now stood next to me.

"Nice one, Greg! You've got a hottie." Matt said. He's a popular jock.

"She has a name, Matty." Rose snapped at him and I smiled at her.

"Sorry but the show's over guys. Me and Mel have to get to class." Greg said smiling his billion dollar smile.

He reached behind me, opened my locker, got out my books, closed my locker then wrapped his arm around my waist and walked us down the hall to class. All, while I just stood there and let him.

"Remove your arm or people might start to get the wrong idea." I said, softly but firmly.

He just looked down at me and tightened his arm.

"Maybe that's what I want, Melanie." he smirked, leaning down and planting one right on me!

We were standing right infront of our classroom.

 His lips were like heaven and I was indulging in them right now. These lips are the same lips that did unspeakable things to me in my fantasies and dreams. 

I heard collective gasps and whispers as his arm on my waist, lowered and his hand planted on my ass. That set of warning alarms in my head and I pulled away from his tantalizing kiss, a little breathless, and removed his arm from around me all together.

"You do not want me. You have no idea what your getting yourself into." I said firmly, then grabbed my books and walked into class.

I sat on the far end of the room , and away from him. He just does things to me that I can't control and I'm scared that if he gets to close, something in me might snap and my fantasies might become realities...

   With my Hyper-Sexual Disorder, it's considered a mental disease. You know how with some mental diseases people have like 16 personalities? Well, with mines I have one. My inner. . . well, slut. She only comes out in my dreams or fantasies but If someone pushes me far enough she'll come out through me. Like what happened at my locker and I'm not ready for that. It's uncontrollable and I just forget who I am sometimes. I may be sexually deprived but I'm not emotionally ready to have sex and that sucks because the only cure for Hyper-Sexual Disorder is to, fill that sexual void once and for all.

"Miss Woodrow, class is over." My teacher said from beside me.

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up at him.

"Oh right, I apologize." I said gathering my books and getting up to leave.

"It's alright just try and pay attention, I don't want your grades slipping because of this new transformation." he said, smiling.

"Yes sir." I said and with that I left the room and to my next class.

.        .          .

By he time lunch rolled around, Rose was waiting for me outside my class.

I was surprised it wasn't Greg. He'd been trying to talk to me ever since the incident before first period.

"Hey, sexy! Let's go, you're eating lunch with me!" she said, grabbing my hand and walking us down the hall to the cafeteria.

No offense to LGBT people but we looked really gay the way she had laced her fingers through mines. I mean, come on! Two sexy girls walking down the hall with their hands interlaced. I obviously didn't think anything of it because she's my best friend and a super crazy bitch.

"Hey, I'll give you 20 dollars if you two make-out." some jock said, when we reached Rosalie's table in the cafe. 

All of her friends were here, including Greg, who was looking at me with a brooding look that could make any girl drop to her knees.

"20 bucks get you a kiss. Make it 50 and we'll make out." Rose said so confidently, I didn't think she was kidding.

"What?!" I exclaimed, looking at her like she was crazy.

"It's just a kiss! We're best friends, for goodness sake." she shrugged like it was nothing.

"There's a little glitch in your idea. .  . I'm not gay or bi or anything of that matter." I defended.

"Should've known the weirdo was still in there. She's such a prude." some girl teased, making the table laugh.

If only you knew. . . I thought and then something in me snapped, like this morning and lust took over my body.

   I narrowed my eyes at the girl, then grabbed Rosalie's waist and tugged her closer to me. I tangled my hand into her hair and stared into her slightly wide eyes with my glazed over ones. I crashed my lips to hers in a rough, sexy kiss. I made a big deal of shoving my tongue into her mouth as hers did the same to me.

Then I heard a chorus of cheering and whistles and I broke away, stepping away from Rosalie who just started a conversation as if nothing happened. I love her for that because I'm sure my face resembled a fire truck. I looked back to the girl who teased me.

"How's that for prude?" I asked, with an eyebrow raised.

She glared at me and then started a convo with the barbie on her right. I hesitantly looked over at Gregory, who was staring at me. His eyes, if even possible got darker. He motioned with his finger for me to come over to him. Without thinking, I went over to him.

"Sit down." he ordered gently.

I cleared my throat, "T-There aren't anymore s-seats." I said, nervously.

He reached out, grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist, on hand on my hip and the other was on my thigh. 

"That was hot, but I don't want you kissing anyone but me." he said, in a low voice that sent shivers down my spine.

 "We are not together or anything so it shouldn't matter." I said, softly staring into his beautiful, blue-grey eyes.

"I thought I made it clear when I told you I wanted to try and have a relationship with you. . . You just don't like me or something? . . . I'll back off if that's what you really want, Melanie." he said, returning my gaze with an intense one of his own.

Did I want him to back off? . . . For good?

.    .    .

". . . I d-don't want you to. . . b-back off. . . I want to try...But there's something you should know before you make your final decision." I said, looking down at my hands.

"I'm sure it's not that bad. . . What is it, Mel?" he asked, gripping my small hand in his big man hand.

"Come over my house tonight. . . We need to talk." I said, simpy and stood up, walking off.

Tonight I would tell him the truth and have him dislike me for being a freak like all the rest think of me. . . 

=============================================================================

Well, That's It For Now Chickas :D I know it wasn't that good but hopefully you'll stick around for the next chapter :D I have some surprises in store. . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6M 370K 70
⚠️ Published version Available in Paperback & E-Book through Amazon! Hardcover and Paperback available online at Barnes & Noble! This WattPad versio...
847K 37.9K 36
-KIND OF MATURE- "I wouldn't fuck you if you paid me." Well, at least my question is answered. He can get more punchable. We glare at each other, I...
769 12 6
Sydney was the awkward girl in class who didn't feel confident enough to speak out and suffered from social anxiety. Not only is it hard for her to a...
206K 8.5K 82
I do not own the images in this story. What evil still lurks in the hearts of most men, or in this case--mythical creatures? Once again, amorous l...