BTS maknae Line Smut and Ones...

By sugaluvies

Oneshots [WARNING: read on your own risks] +18 OLD COVER MADE BY: @desinextdoor COMPLETED More

REQUESTS
pg 2 - Jimin
pg 3 - Jimin *
New stories

pg 1 - Taehyung

67.9K 735 828
By sugaluvies

Sleepy

***

"F-fuck me Taehyung..." her sweet voice said, sweat panting down her forehead as she-

Taehyung immediately sat up straight on the bed, groaning at the pain that came from his center as he was interrupted from his sleep. It had hurt like hell.
His eyes immediately darted towards the clock on the nightstand, the numbers on it reading...

5:00 am

It was barley light outside as the moon was still evident in the sky, shining.

His eyes then traveled back to a snoring girl besides him. Her small form was sprawled across the bed in a upright star fish position, taking up most of the bed. His white t-shirt was on her, making the shirt look like a dress on her.

His eyes traveled to the red panties that was under the large t-shirt she had worn to bed, that happened to belong to him. Her thick thighs were open as her head leaned right, tiny snores coming from her as each puff moved some of her (y/h/c) hair away.

This didn't help Taehyung at all, his hand reaching out for his crotch that was in terrible pain. How long did he sleep like this? Deciding to get a cold drink of water, he walked downstairs, standing there while drinking the cold for about 5 minutes, his foot taping ferociously as the boner didn't die down.

Perhaps a cold shower would help? But it's too early..

He laid back in the bed, staring over at you again, his tongue rolling over his bottom lip, an idea popping up in his head.

Slowly, he moved towards you, crawling on top of you while staring at you to see if you'd wake or not. He pressed his body against yours, his boner feeling a little relieved. You still snore silently, hands rubbing your eyes before Taehyung grabbed them, pinning them above your head. You were a very heavy sleeper so it wasn't much of a problem for Taehyung to move you.

His head buried into the crook of your neck, his warm breath tickling the skin. He left soft kisses on your neck as you slept, his weight grinding into you and back off.

A low groan escaped from his mouth at the friction he created from his body, the boner finally being relieved from pain to pleasure.

The sudden friction caused you to whimper under him as you just let it happen, thinking of it as a dream for now. You slowly fell back to sleep again but not for long. A stinging sensation could be felt on your neck now, a little moan escaping your lips, feeling the pressure now harder on your core.

Your eyes slowly opened, your hands restricted from rubbing them since they were pinned above your head. You were woken with the sight of Taehyung above you, his head buried in the crook of your neck, more stings occurring, probably leaving a mark.

"Taehyung.."

He looked you in the eyes, a slight smirk/smile plastered onto his face as he looked at your flustered form under neath him.

"W-what-" you were silenced with his lips connecting with yours. The smell of mint was tasted in the heated kiss, his head turning sideways to get a better angle as his tongue darted past your lips, devouring yours.

"Can I?" He asked in a slight whine, always looking for some type of consent.

"Whatever.." you groaned, leaning up to take him mouth onto yours. "You're going to be doing all the work though."

"That's no problem for me angel." He called you by your favorite pet name, making your face flush.

He loved the way your face was very red (or not if you're black like me 💀💀) and how flustered you were. The dominance laced in his actions as he took over you, little by little as you could only lay there, barley having enough time to react, only when your lips weren't connected.

His soft lips traveled from yours to your cute (y/j/s) Jaw , leaving tiny trails of kisses.

The sound of your giggles was true bliss and euphoria for his ears, a little grin formed onto his face as he continued to kiss your jaw lovingly, adoring the sound that past your lips.

He bit down. Hard. Hearing one of his favorite sounds coming from your soft plump lips. He watched as your face squinched in pleasure and pain at the big purplish red mark placed on the right side of your neck.

"Your so beautiful." He softly whispered as he traced his fingers along the marks he decorated across your neck that wasn't decorated before as if it was a beautiful canvas waiting to be painted on.
He felt your legs slowly wrap around his waist, pulling him closer into your body desperately as he knew he already won you over, getting his way even though it's very early in the morning and you were sleep. He had still gotten you excited.

Your lips parted as you panted slightly, trying to catch your breath. Your fingers had entangled into the hair on the nape of his neck, softly caressing it.

His large hands traveled under the shirt you wore, gripping onto the sides of the panties your wore, slowly and teasingly bringing them down to your ankles, off of you as he threw it on the floor.

His hand cupped your sex, two fingers rubbing onto your clit gently but easily, considering how wet you'd got earlier. Your little moans and pleads wouldn't stop until his stuck his two longer fingers into you, making your back arch from the bed.

He watched as you took in his fingers as he pushed in and back out before adding another, more juices getting on his digits. You were still a little loose from both of your activities the other day, making him smile.

By this time, your moans were uncontrollable.

The waves of pleasure gushed over your body from your sudden release onto his fingers, your chest slightly stuttering as you breathe, arms shaken from gripping the white bed sheets to hard.

Taehyung slowly pulling his fingers out, seeing the cloudy like nectar on his fingers before he licked them cleaned. You had tasted sweet. You blushed furiously as your hands were thrown onto your face, embarrassed. He gripped your wrist tight, pulling your hands from your face.

He chuckled, seeing you get all shy. "Why all of a sudden?" He said teasingly.

You had gotten kinda scared seeing him pull off his night pants, being only left with his boxer. He noticed your stiff and tense form before worriedly asking. "Are you ok baby?" He asks.

"T-Tae.." you furiously blushed before speaking again. "Last time it hurt really bad.." you mumbled under your breath. His worried face turned into a silly smile, seeing your face gone red in the dark.

"It's ok angel." He whispered deeply into your ear, his breath tickling the shell. "You'll love it this time, I promise." He bit onto your ear lobe, making you slightly gasp.

One of his hands held your hand above your head, fingers intertwined while the other ran through your hair lovingly. You didn't even notice that his member had been pointed upwards towards your entrance, rubbing slow circles. The feeling of him rubbing against you naked made you shiver intensely from his size.

He had bent down to the softest part of your neck, rubbing his lips over that spot as laughter came from your lips, pushing the tip in slowly.

It had felt as if your walls had been torn apart. They slightly burned a little but not as much as last time, since you are wetter now, your juices used as lubrication. He groaned deeply, his head now buried into the crook of your neck as you let out tiny whimpers as he didn't move.

"R-relax.." he stuttered, feeling the tight feeling wrap around his member, making him want to cum there and now. It had kinda hurt but felt good at the same time, making it hard for him to move at all.

Taking a deep breath, your muscles contracted, allowing him to now move out before pushing back in deeper.

Sweat dropped down both of your bodies now. Taehyung had looked under him, watching your now pleasured face scrunched up, soft little moans spilling from your lips. Your hair was messy from his hand messing it up and your neck was decorated in bruises. He loved how fucked up and messed over you looked, his thrusts increasing speed, loving the sound of your whimpers.

His hands were still intertwined with yours as both was pinned above your head.

Your legs were over his shoulders, allowing him more access as his large hands ruffle gripped the inside of your thighs, thrusting deeper as you felt a gush of pleasure wash over you over and over the more he thrust. The soft pallet tissue near your cervix was touched over and over, leaving you breathless.

"F-fuck Tae." Your hands went from gripping your hair to gripping the sheets of the bed.

Taehyung took noticed, smirking a little as he now discovered your g-spot, continuingly to abuse that spot harder and deeper with every thrust.

You let out your final moan, releasing onto his member as Taehyung grunted at the warm feeling and the sudden tightness of your oversensitive sex, your body milking him dry with every thrust. You shivered at the warm feeling that you felt inside of you, feeling it drip from your core when he pulled out tiredly, laying next to you.

"I love you so much my sleepyhead." He cooed, seeing your tired and sleeping form, dragging you into his arms. "My angel." He whispered, hearing your light snores, him following after.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 66 6
Warning, this story has strong language and smut. Smut chapters are labeled to " πŸ”₯ " Started: May 13, 2023 Ended: ?
63.3K 1.2K 10
"I'll fuck you or I'll just leave you here to rest for the night?. You decide." His smile were somehow decent but you know nothing in his intention w...