The Blood of Olympus

By MichaelPeleshaty

In the house of Hades Percy and Annabeth escaped Tartarus. Nico and Jason visit Cupid. Frank becomes a Roman... More

The Blood of Olympus
Percy l
Leo ll
Annabeth lll
Jason IV
Nico V
Hazel VI
Percy Vll
Leo Vlll
Annabeth IX
Jason X
Nico XI
Hazel Xll
Percy Xlll
Leo XIV
Authors Note Please Read!
Annabeth XV
Jason XVI
Nico XVII
Sequel?
Hazel XVIII
New Book!
Percy XIX
Piper XX
Hazel XXI
Leo XXII
Nico XXIII
Jason XXV
Annabeth XXVI
Poseidon XXVII

Frank XXIV

1.4K 29 5
By MichaelPeleshaty

Frank was shocked when the Greek and Roman children of Mars nominated him to be the leader for the of their group. He shook it off, he let Clarisse join her boyfriend with the Mercury kids. He figured that everyone would lose a loved one so he let everyone do that but most of the Mars kids were not close to really anyone. War was in their veins they knew that is how they would go down in a fight and more than happy to give their lives for the ones they loved and for the world. 

Frank couldn't have been more happy than fighting next to the best warriors the world has ever seen, before he could gather the courage to speak to his siblings the monster army charged forward. Without even thinking Frank charged forward with his siblings, Frank would be proud to say he and his siblings were the first to engage the army. 

He stabbed a telekhine in the chest and bashed the dracnae behind it in the throat with his shield snapping it's neck. He ducked underneath a spear and sliced the dracnae in half for her trouble, the Mars kids were carving a path of death in the monster army. 

What Frank noticed was that most of the bigger monsters were making their way to the war gods children. The giants probably planned this knowing that the Mars kids would be the toughest to beat, Frank grunted as a spear pierced the skin of Franks left shoulder. His sibling stabbed the empousia in the neck leaving Frank enough time to rip the spear out and charge at the monster lines. 

Just than however the cyclops and Canadians as Percy called them charged the line of the Mars children when they were twenty five feet away. 

"Lock shields!" Frank screamed, his siblings running toward him eager to take down the bigger monsters of the army. 

Ten feet away and Frank only had ten out of his sixty siblings with him, he glanced back his siblings were just a step away. Five feet, the monster's raised their clubs Frank felt the rest of his siblings throw their shield over his head. 

"Brace!" Frank yelled. The monsters seemed to be going for a over head blow, quickly switched hitting the Mars kids in the knees, he heard his siblings screaming as their legs snapped just as the first cyclops made contact the Canadian threw a over head blow killing three of Franks siblings. Seeing their lifeless eyes with blood covering their armour and faces enraged Frank.

He screamed in loss and rage and stabbed the giant that killed most of his siblings in the throat, dropped his sword and grabbed the club of the fallen giant and threw it with strength he never knew he possessed at the cyclops that broke the shield wall smashing the head of the cyclops head in. 

He picked up his sword and felt the presence of death near him. He looked over and was shocked to see Nico Di Angelo with a murderous gleam in his black obsidian eyes. 

"Nico." Frank grunted as he cut off the head of a charging empousia. 

"Howdy Frank, enoying yourself?" Nico said with an evil smile. 

Frank was shocked, Nico just asked Frank a question if they weren't in the middle of a war Frank would try to carry a conversation but Frank replied. "Just a blast, now let's finish this." 

"I couldn't agree more." Nico smirked before the two plunged into battle, the two of them were a force to reckon with, the son of the god of the dead and the son of the war god caused chaos in the monsters ranks. Just than a drakon rose it's ugly brown head. 

Frank felt all the blood rush out of his face. "Well this is going to suck." 

"Olympus!" Frank yelled and the son of Hades followed his charge. The drakon looked at them with contempt before lunging at them, Frank lunged to the left and Nico to the right. Frank stabbed his sword deep into the neck of the drakon holding it in place, with out missing a beat Nico jumped on to its skull flipped over his sword holding the point toward the skull of the drakon, with a feral scream of rage Nico drove his sword into the skull of the drakon. 

"Boo-ya!" Frank yelled and Nico smirked. The heard Annabeth scream for the blood of Khione, Frank and Nico's eyes widened in shock they sprinted toward the voice. The saw Annabeth and Hazel glaring murderously at the snow goddess. 

As they were running Zethes and Cal stepped forward. "I am sorry young demigods but this is the girls fight. You may fight us." Zethes said pulling out a broadsword Calais mirrored his movements and yelled. "Destroy!"

The two demigods grit their teeth, they needed to help the girls. Nico took Zethes and Frank took Cal, after Frank blocked Cals first strike he knew he was in trouble. Cal obviously spent all of his immortal life training, half way through the battle Frank heard Zethes yell out in pain. Cal wasted no time, he swung at Franks head. Frank blocked but  Cal kicked Frank away before cutting at Nico's head before Frank could yell out Nico ducked, and Cal broke his brothers statue and freed Nico's sword. Cal swung a powerful overhand blow which Frank was amazed Nico caught on his sword. 

Frank lunged and stabbed Cal through the chest unfortunately his sword got stuck in Cal before Nico destroyed the sculpture freeing Franks sword. Just than Frank heard a very recognizable scream of agony, he saw Hazel fall as blood gushed out of her chest. 

He rushed to her side as Nico rushed to Khione, Annabeth was standing over Frank and Hazel protecting the two of them from the few monsters that went to attack them. To Franks dismay, Hazel was already gone when he got their. His body shaking in anger and grief. 

He looked up to glare at Khione but to his shock she was already an ice sculpture, and Hades was standing over his favorite son screaming in rage and loss at the death of his only two children. Hades was summoning thousands of dead in his grief pushing the monster army back giving the demigods and the rest of the Olympian army a breather before attacking the moutain path leading to the top of the mountain. 

Frank pushed himself off and hugged Annabeth who was sobbing, before transforming into a dragon. He flew high above the Olympian army even though he was several hundred feet in the air he heard them chant. 

"Frank! Frank! Frank!" 

With a new found energy and hope he soared down and lit the back monsters on fire as he saw his siblings and father leading the charge into the remaining four thousand monsters, which crumbled or fled or even commited sucide before the faced the wrath of Ares. 

Frank landed at the top as the Olympian army reached the summit, out of the cave came a bloodied Jason with a limp Leo in his hands. Jason's eyes brimmed red from crying he saw Frank and grimaced. The rest of the gods ran up with Annabeth and everyone at their heels. 

"Where is Piper?" Jason croaked. 

Frank shook his head, Jason seeing this fell to his knees and took a shuddering breath refusing to cry in front of any of the gods or demigods. 

Frank saw everyone looking around for Percy before Annabeth cautiously asked. "Jason where is Percy?" 

"I-I-I couldn't stop it Annabeth. He is in Tartarus again." Jason sobbed finally letting his emotions get the better of him. Annabeth dropped to her knees staring at the cave Jason just came through sadly tears trickling down her face. 

"What happened Jason?" Poseidon asked despair and gried evident in the sea gods eyes. 

"Gaea kicked all three of us away, she said three on one wasn't fair and tossed a knife, it should have hit me but Leo took it between his ribs. Percy and I thinking he died ran at Gaea before she told Percy it was his turn before kicking him into Tartarus. She disarmed me, and asked if I had any last words. Leo slowly got up in obvious pain, grabbed his sword and as Gaea went to kill me Leo cut her hand off she turned around and stabbed Leo in the neck with a knife before he stabbed her in the heart." Jason dry heaved through the whole thing. 

Poseidon stared at the ground, tears pouring down the sea gods face. Hephaestus was crying as well but his eyes shone with pride at what Leo did, all the demigods were in shock. 

"Heroes go with the parent you came with. The remaining seven come with me to Olympus to recieve your rewards." Jupiter said looking at his son with sympathy. 

Annabeth, Jason and Frank circled around Jupiter before flashing them out the king of the gods said to Hermes. "Come back and transport the dead to camp half-blood, it's name will change to camp Olympus." 

Hermes nodded sadly.

When the rest of the seven appeared in the throne room and waited less than two minutes before the rest of the council appeared, none smiling over their victory but all of their faces etched with grief. 

"You three remaining will become the newest Olympian gods. Will you accept our generous offer?" Jupiter asked the three demigods, their eyes mirthless and faces expressionless. 

"I am sorry lord Zeus but I cannot accept I made a promise to Percy." Annabeth said her voice cracking at her dead boyfriends name. 

"Can we offer you anything child?" Zeus asked his face soft. 

"I request permission from the council to build monemunts to the fall seven. Nico Di Angelo included." Annabeth said. 

"Your wish will be granted, Annabeth Chase. Thank you for your service." Zeus replied, Annabeth bowed before Frank stood up. 

"I will also refuse the councils offer." Frank said expressionless which shocked him immensely, he was surprised that he wasn't bawling at the loss of Hazel. 

"Is there anything we can do for you Frank Zhang?" Zeus asked. Frank shook his head he didn't want anything. 

"Jason I am taking it you will decline as well but I have a sense that you will decline as well." Zeus sighed. 

"You are correct father, after the loss of Thalia and Piper I cannot remain immortal. I need to see them again." Jason said his face a expressionless mask. Annabeth bawled letting her tears flow freely Frank assumed Annabeth did not know about Thalia.

"Do you have a wish the council can grant?" Zeus asked. 

"Yes. I wish to join my friends in eysluim." Jason said his voice full of determination. 

"Jason I will not kill or let my son die!" Zeus said shocked. 

Jason huffed in anger. "Fine than may I request to enter any of the gods domains freely?"

Zeus and the Olympians looked at the young demigod in suspicion, but Frank looked at Jason in awe, he knew what Jason was planning. "Yes the council will grant your request." Zeus said. 

"Thank you all for your service." Zeus said before the demigods left the throne room and will attempt to live thier lives normally.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 625 26
Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase have made it to The House of Hades, what turns into a one day journey through the house becomes a nightmare for the...
28.7K 345 10
Ok, so heads up, this is going to be a Pipercy story I'm going to merge two of my favorite types of stories; demigods in high school, and a Percy Jac...
1.6K 32 15
After the war with Gaea, the Seven of the Prophecy start to settle down. Frank and Hazel went back to Camp Jupiter while Jason stayed with Piper and...
318K 4.6K 48
{completed} ✓ The Doors of Death have been closed, Percy and Annabeth have been saved from Tartarus, but the war is far from over. With the seven dem...