4's up Jaylen Hands

By mahoganye1

More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
Chapter 9
Chaper 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

2

859 19 0
By mahoganye1

Toya: Naeeee! Hurry up we gonna miss our flight girl!
Reginae: Dang ma hold on I'm coming now! (Rushing down the stairs with her purse)
Toya: girl what are you doin?
Reginae: Ma I had to pack one more bag .
Toya: didn't I tell you pack all your clothes so we an send to California?
Reginae: ma I did I just had one suitcase to bring didn't think it was a big deal!
Toya: lets go we don't have time to be standing her we gotta go catch this plane.

Reginae POV
It wasn't a long ride to the airport. Due to the facts my mom was doing 80 in a 60. She was not trynna miss this flight.

Reginae: ma

Toya: yes nae?

Reginae : you not gonna miss Atlanta ? I mean this is our hometown.

Toya: Of course imma miss Atlanta nae. But we lived in California before and I missed Atlanta when we were living there . Don't worry we still have our home in Atlanta because we're going to be back and fourth.

Reginae: okay mom if you say so. But I don't understand why I couldn't just go to Clark Atlanta or Spelman?

Toya: Nae we not going through this again. You've always wanted to go to UCLA when you were younger! I don't have a problem with you going to those schools but UCLA honey they are giving you a full ride just try it out and if you don't like it then u get to chose between Spelman or Clark Atlanta how bout that?

Reginae : Okay ma sounds good to me. But the only reason why I wanted to go to UCLA was because of..( getting chocked up)

Toya: cause of . Spit it out.

Reginae: Ma you already know cause of Jaylen.

Toya: Girl stop ya was the best of friends when we was living in Cali.

Reginae: yea but that was when we were younger. I'm grown now momma.

Toya : whatever hurry up and get out the car we gotta run so we don't miss the flight.

We jumped out the car runnin g through the airport to get to our plane Thank God we made it because I wouldn't of heard the end of it if we didn't make it.  We take out seats and I see some tall darkskin boy wearing a UCLA  basketball shirt taking his seat in the row next to me we made eye contact but I looked away as fast as I could.

Toya: Ohhhhh girlllllll He was looking at you and you saw his shirt U-C-L-A!!!

Reginae : Yea ma I saw it.

Reginae POV
We landed in Los Angeles, California !!! Mhm fresh air it's been a while Cali let's see what you have in stored for me.

We pulled up to our house  my mother and I don't need much space because it is just gonna be only us two. But of course she has to be extra and get a big house . But our home I'm Atlanta is a mansion man I miss that place.

Reginae : ohh ma this is so beautiful !!

Toya: you know I had to get the best for you Nae.❤️

Reginae : Ahh ma Thank you.

Toya: yup that's why I said send all your stuff so the house can be set up but you know me of course I managed to get the house set up.

Reginae : yass momma Toya girl!

Toya: girl you crazy come on let's go inside .

Toya POV
I watched as Reginae rushed up stairs to her new Cali room. But there is one thing she doesn't know.

Reginae : MAAAAAAA!

Toya: What NAE?

Reginae: running down the hall momm I love it ! Thank you ! Thank you! I love my room.

Toya: Better than the one in Atlanta?

Nae: Now mom you know nothing can top my room in Atlanta.

❤️ liked by 7,890
@colormenae- Back in Cali ma did my room🤤😍.But ya know I miss Atlanta🙄.
View all 679 comments
Zonniquejailee miss you Nae imma come to Cali soon💙.
BahjaRodriguez miss you Nae babysis^true lets make that a girls trip❤️.
Andimlourdes i mis you so much bestie🤞🏾
Liltunchi hey baby miss you daughter❤️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 1.9K 32
one shots of basketball ball players and just rappers or random people, u just gonna read to find out🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️
43.4K 1.5K 15
"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭, 𝐝𝐨...
100K 5.7K 35
𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘯𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯' 𝘪𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯' 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘰�...