Ragsan(Two enemies)✔

By shiniyi

this story is about two enemies who hate each other a lot.... will they ever fall in love?? More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Important Note.
PROMO
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15(Last part)

Chapter 14

1K 60 26
By shiniyi

Hello everyone iam back...hope u all still remember my story...I wasn't able to write because of some problems...Finally my story reached 10K..Thanks guys

Actually....I have lost the plot of this story and I don't know what I'll write..just ignore my mistakes☺☺

"Ragini goes to office and everyone looks at her in a weird manner.."She says good morning and moves forward..."

"As she goes to her cabin someone comes in"Ma'am there's a problem"he says and she asks him but before he could answer she is called by Sanskar for a meeting"

In the meeting she was only concerned about the people staring at her but she ignores it..Sanksar also looks the other way...she feels awkward and tries to talk to him but he leaves..

She was having lunch when she gets Laksh's call.."Hello Rags did u see the news today??"he questions as soon as she answered his call"No she replies and he shouts"Then what r u doing...see what they are saying about...he stops...

"About what laksh"she asks..Just see the news he says and cuts the call making her more tensed"

"She sees the news and gets shocked to see her and Sanskar's story.."what is this?"She thinks and runs to San..

"Sirr....did u see the news...she says as she enters in his cabin...Sir they are making fake stories about us and...she was stopped by him"

"Look Ragini I have seen the news and we both know there is nothing like that..then why are u worried"He says making her shocked..."But sir...can't u see they are making fake stories and I don't like that because I care about my self respect she says"

"I know but its their job to do that and I'll definitely find out who is behind all this...he says and she looks on"

"Sir what will u find.. It might be someone who knows us"she says and he thinks..You are right Ragini..."But still what would be the purpose for doing all this...he says and she thinks it might be Aditya"

Its night...Rags goes home but she is tensed about the happenings..Laksh comes to her..

Rags...what is all this..how come ur Pic is with that khadoos"Laksh questions.."Laksh actually yesterday we were together and I don't know...she is worried.."Don't worry Rags everything will be alright he says and hugs her ..tears fall from her eyes..

"Is Aditya doing all this??"Rags says and Laksh gets shocked..But what will he get by doing this...Laksh asks..."Rags is still tensed..."whoever it is Ragini  will be caught soon he says to her and she nods..

Next morning...some woman come and ask Ragini to leave her house...Raglak argue but they don't listen...

"We don't want such girls in our society one of the woman says and Rags cries unable to answer"Just shut up"Laksh shouts... U can't say anything about her..."but they don't stop...they are just fighting over it...They push Rags by mistake and she falls but San comes and holds her

"Are u ok"he asks...she nods still in tears..."What type of people are u...??She hasn't done anything wrong and she doesn't deserve this hatred"He shouts at them..they become quiet.."Why r u people worried about her...he asks.."Just leave he says and they go..

"He takes Rags inside..."Laksh is shocked by all the happenings...

"Sir thank u"Rags says"Ragini did u forget our friendship...he says and she smiles..."

"Friendship?"Laksh asks...Yes San says and tells him..."they talk for some time and San leaves...

"Rags...wow he is ur best friend..."khadoos badal gaya"(Khadoos has changed)Laksh says..

On the other side

Aditya smirks seeing the news...finally I won...I knew it Ragini"Now your life is gone... You ruined my entire life and now its ur turn..he laughs evily

Swalak were talking on phone"I can't believe Swara that Khadoos changed "also Rags and him are friends"Laksh says in happiness as well as shocked"

"What do u mean"I always knew Sanskar is not that bad"and moreover Ragini is so fun loving that she changd him"Swara says...

"Yes...i know my Rags is so adorable..he says and smiles"

"Okk sleep now...good night... He says and cuts the call..."I love u Swara"!!Laksh says after the call ends and he turns to see Rags standing on the door with folded hands"

"What was that about?"she questions him"Rags...I was just...he hesitates..."I know Lucky that u love her and there's nothing to hide"you're my best friend and why didnt u tell me..she says..

"I was about to tell u but..."What?"She asks..Rags smiles and hugs him...

"Iam so happy for u lucky..she is a nice girl..."Rags says..I'll go to her house tomorrow to talk about ur marriage she says..."But Rags...you all go to that Khadoos house... He asks"yes and don't call him khadoos Laksh...she says and he starts teasing..

"Ahaan!Why?R u falling in love Rags...he teases"Lucky shut up and sleep...we have to go tomorrow "Good night...she goes .."he laughs..and goes to sleep..

Next day...Raglak goes to MM

Ap gets happy to see her...she welcomes them..San comes there and Rags tell everything..."Ap is happy with this but San doesn't seem happy... Swara comes there and blushes...

"Okay Ragini we will start preparing for their engagement tomorrow.."Ap says and Rags gets happy "ok aunty...she says and teases Laksh..

They start preparing for their engagement and Aditya is up to something again...he tries to ruin their happiness..

Episode ends

Precap:Ragsan moments in the mall..Sanskar gets to know Aditya was behind all this.

I know u might have not understood.. And it was really boring but I couldn't do anything because this was all I was able to write...

This chapter didn't have much Ragsan scenes but from now it will be only them...I hope u like it...ignore this boring chappy😀

Thanks for reading...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.6K 2.7K 42
This a story of a girl who is depressed broken betrayed by her best friend... What happen when she come across the biggest secret of her ex boyfriend...
21.4K 2.5K 33
A college love triangle Three friends, two boys and a girl, they both love her, but who would be her choice? The two mean a lot to the other, what...
92.8K 3.6K 36
This story is sequel to "Falling For You - With All My Heart ".. This story deals with Swara and Sanskar's next phase of life.. You will witness the...
29.5K 1.4K 26
this story is about six best friends who can't live without each other but there will be many twists to separate them. Will they get separated??? Wil...