You Can't Cuddle With The Res...

By SheWhoOwnsThesky14

*written in 2012 at 14* *Follow my new account for the new version of You Can't Cuddle With A Zombie titled:... More

You Can't Cuddle With The Resistance
Chapter 2- Secrets Untold
Chapter 3 - Ex's are crazy
Chapter 4 - They're Not Missing
Chapter 5 - Something's Wrong
Chapter 6 - Kiss Me
Chapter 7 - Birthday present
Chapter 8 - I Barely Told Them Anything
Chapter 9 - Stage 1: Breakdown
Chapter 10- Stage 2: Hallucinating
Chapter 11- I Wanna Ask Ya Something...
Chapter 12- The Truth Comes Out
Chapter 13 - Are you Quoting me?
Chapter 14 - I lost her
Facebook Page...? (Important!)
Chapter 15 - My lost (Shane's POV)
Chapter 16 - Playing Melody
Chapter 17 - It's Over
Chapter 18 - The Return of The Killer Gummy Worms
Chapter 19 - Girls with Knifes and Boys that Lie
Chapter 20 - You're Immune
Chapter 21- Shane To The Rescue... Not
Chapter 22 - Blood Doesn't Make You Family
Chapter 23 - Escaping
Chapter 24 - PookieBear
Chapter 25 - What Would I Do Without You?
Chapter 26 - Once You Go Bad, You Can't Go Back
Chapter 27: One Word... Prom
Epilogue * Alternate Ending
You Can't Cuddle With The Immune
You Can't Cuddle With The Immune *Contest*

Chapter 1- Nice Killers?

2.5K 98 46
By SheWhoOwnsThesky14

HOLA :) Mysky here *waves* I just wanted to tell you guys... I love you ;D this chapter is dedicated to an amazing fan who's message made me smile :)

Chapter 1

Ella Masson.

"No," I said, walking down the hallway that led to our dorms.

"Ella," Alyssa Olsen said, whining, "You have to come!"

"I'm not going," I said, stopping at her door.

"Ella you're my best friend! I need you to be at the try-outs!" Alyssa said. I looked at her. She had a point. What I don't get is why she was trying out for the cheerleading squad again.

"He'll be there," I said, almost in a whispered. It still hurts to talk about him. He took my heart and broke into a million pieces.

And it didn't help that I saw him everyday.

"Ella, he is my cousin," Alyssa pointed out.

"I know," I said, "I just- I don't know if I can face him." Alyssa frowned and pulled me into a hug.

"I know," She said, hugging me tighter. She let go and started to walk away.

Oh what the hell.

"Hey A," I said, calling her by Dominic's nickname. She turned around. "I'll be there."

Her eyes widen and she squealed, clapping her hands before running to give me another hug.

"I love you, I love you, I love you!" She said, before letting go and running off.

My best friend was crazy.

I opened the door to my room and dropped my bag on my bed.

Since we missed our whole Senior year during the break out of the zombies, the mayor had decided that we should go to school again. School had started for a week already, and we were already packed with homework. But I was fine with that. It kept me distracted.

I layed on the bed and popped in my new ipod.

My room was a normal dorm in the left wing of the school. That's where all the kids who didn't have any parents were put. We slept in our dorms and ate in the school's cafe. It was ok, but it wasn't normal.

Then my mind drifted to the Summer, when everything was fine and I was happy.

Then I started thinking of Jeremy, and I started crying.

How could he do that to me? Did I mean anything to him?

What the hell was he thinking when he kissed that stupid nurse?

I didn't cry for long, though. I think I was running out of tears.

I mean... I cried for days when I found out.

My cell phone lit up and I looked over to see who it was, yet another, text from Jeremy.

I ignored it, and deleted it before reading it. I didn't want to hear his excuses.

I threw my phone on the side of the bed and thought about the boy I met today. I'm not gonna lie.... he reminded me a lot of Jeremy.

But why was that guard chasing him?

I walked over to my computer and typed in Shane Pierce and waited to see what came up.

The first thing was a wanted poster.

I felt my heart start racing. Was Shane... a criminal? Had I spoken to a criminal?

I shook my head and started scrolling down.

The next thing was a newspaper article. I clicked on the link and his picture came up.

The case of Shane Pierce

One year ago.

Washington D.C is now looking for this 17 year old boy, who goes by the name of Shane Pierce. Don't this pretty face fool you, he is a stone hard killer.

On August 31 a woman was found dead in a nearby river. She had several bruises and the cause of death was being stab in the stomach.

The police didn't have a lead until someone's fingerprints were found. Those belonged to Mr. Pierce.

He claims to have been framed but when the police went to arrest him, he had ran away.

Why run if you're innocent?

I stared at the screen.

Who the fuck did I talk too?

********************************************************************

"Hello?" I called out in the school.

There was no one there.

"Hello? Alyssa?" I called out. Where the hell was the try-outs?

I was about to opened the gym door when someone's hand was over my mouth. My eyes widen as I struggled with my attacker.

"Hey, Ella, would you chill for a sec?"

Dominic?

"I'm sorry for this," Dominic said, as he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"DOMINIC!" I yelled, pounding on his shoulder.

"Damn, you're gonna blow my eardrums!" He laughed, running down the hall. I kept yelling and fighting him until we reached one of the classrooms. He dropped me and before I could turn around, he locked the door.

Oh no.

"Dominic!" I called out, banging on the door. I heard a door open behind me. I turned to see a blonde haired.

"Jeremy," I whispered.

Jeremy quickly turned around, looking like he couldn't breath.

"Ella." He stepped closer but I stepped back, not wanting to be near him.

I needed to get out. Like now.

I turned around and started banging on the door, praying it was gonna open magically.

Or you know, Zombies came through the window and ate me.

Whichever, really.

"Ella, it's lock," Jeremy said. I ignored him and tried to walk past him, trying to get to the windows, but he grabbed my arm.

"Look at me!" He pleaded. I pulled my arm back, and looked at the ground. "Let's talk."

"I don't want to talk," I said, walking past him.

"Ella, you have to listen to me!" Jeremy said. I turned around, looking at him angrily.

"Listen to you? It's kind of hard to with your tongue down someone else's throat!"

He opened his mouth but no sound came out.

"It was a mistake."

I laughed, "Yeah like dating you was?"

"Ella, you have to let me explain!"

"I don't want to hear you!" I yelled, not caring how loud I was. "Ok? I don't want to hear you, or even your name! I never want to see you again!"

The minute I said that, I regretted them.

Just because of the look on his face.

He cheated on you, Ella. Get the shotgun.

"Is that what you want?" He asked, his voice cracking.

Was it what I wanted?

No, What I wanted was my life before this hell on Earth.

"Ella please," He said, stepping closer to me and grabbing my hand.

I pulled away.

"Look, we're gonna see a lot of each other, not that I like that," I added, trying not to make my voice crack, "And I can't ignore you forever, but I'm not going to forgive you, either."

I walked past him and went to the open window I saw early.

"Are you ever going to forgive me?" His voice echoed in the classroom as I opened the window.

I didn't respond.

I climbed out of the window and went over it, finally outside. I ran until I was at the side of the school, leaning against the wall. I slid down the wall and cried.

I didn't cry for long. I heard someone walk up to me but I didn't look up.

I prayed that it wasn't Jeremy.

"Pretty girls shouldn't cry."

I knew that voice.

Shane?

I looked up and saw the same hooded boy as yesterday. I stood up rapidly, wiping my eyes.

He was smiling at me but I was glaring at him.

"What?" He asked.

"Oh nothing, but you didn't mention yesterday that you were a murder!"

His smile fell.

"Who told you that?" He asked angrily.

"I looked it up," I said, crossing my arms. we were silent for awhile.

"Don't look at me like that," he said, pulling his hoodie down.

"Like what?" I said coldly.

"I was framed, ok?" he said, " I didn't kill that woman!"

"Really? then why don't I believe you?"

"It's the truth! Look we can't talk here. Follow me and-"

I laughed. "I'm not going anywhere with you.

He glared at me. "What?"

"I'm not going anywhere with a murder," I said coldly. He stared at me for a long time, studing me.

"If you run, I'll chase you."

I raised my eyebrow. He saw that I was getting ready to run.

"Catch me first," I said, pushing myself off the wall and running.

"Damn it," I heard him say, then I heard him run after me.

Great, I have a killer chasing me.

**********************************************************************

*Unedited*

Aw... No Jella Reunion *cries*... yeah Jella... they're couple name :)

So do you hate Jeremy for cheating? Or do you think Ella should have listen to him? How about Shane? What do you think of the new character?

Don't forget to vote, comment, and fan!!!!

Love,

Mysky

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 7.1K 50
~Thank you for the continued love for this series! I was 13 when I began this book, and am now taking the time to go back to completely rewrite it, a...
395K 9.8K 17
I smelt something calming, like the smell of rain and vanilla and suddenly, a guy came in charging at Gabriel. Gabriel didn't have any time to react...
166 9 33
Firstly, A trigger warning for mental health/ self inflicted wounds when reading. you're only 18 years old. your name is zoe. you always had a love...
2.4M 75.2K 46
Cover by @auroralust This book is available on Goodreads under this title Elora Reed has spent the majority of her life being beaten, abused and scre...