A Little More than Just Frien...

By Chennelle

[BoyxBoy - Completed] Jake and Lee are two very close best friends who spend most of their time around each o... More

Dear Readers:
Chapter One-
Chapter Two-
Chapter Four-
Chapter Five-
Chapter Six-
Chapter Seven-
Chapter Eight-
Chapter Nine-
Chapter Ten-
Chapter Eleven-
Chapter Twelve-
Chapter Thirteen-
Chapter Fourteen-
Chapter Fifteen-
Chapter Sixteen-
Chapter Seventeen-
Chapter Eighteen-
Chapter Nineteen-

Chapter Three-

83.1K 2.7K 1.5K
By Chennelle

    When I woke up this morning, it took my memory a while to remember what had happened last night. But it wasn't until I was passing the school gates that the anxiety fully hit me. My feet stopped in their tracks and my eyes skimmed across the familiar faces of my friends that were scattered between the main entrance doors and the gates, amongst many faces I'd never noticed before.

    I licked my lips nervously and mentally shook my head, looking down at my feet I told myself to just simply put one foot in front of the other. I couldn't shake the feeling of everyone's eyes focused on me, but when I looked up it was as if I wasn't even there. 

    I let out the deep breath I'd been holding and quickly weaved my way into the building and the less-populated halls. I spared a quick sigh of relief before making my way over to my locker and sorting through what I needed and when. I thought I'd at least escaped confrontation with Lee for the better part of this morning, turns out I was wrong as I heard his familiar smooth, even voice from over my shoulder. 

    "Jake, can we talk?" I spun around to face him, my eyes skittered over the surrounding people that plagued the hall with their loud banter; anything to keep me from having to look into his eyes. I couldn't handle that right now. He repeated my name before tilting his head in a way of asking me to follow him. Unwanting to cause a scene, I obliged.

    He took me down into the near-empty Maths corridors, just underneath the staircase that lead up to the R.E rooms. The quiet was unnerving. I propped my leg up against the wall I was leaning against, my eyes still avoiding contact with his knowing blue irises.

    "Could you at least look at me?" His tone hinted that he thought I was being immature and pathetic, which just made me want to ignore him all the more. "Seriously?" I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Fine," he took a step towards me, the insides of my body jumped in alarm but I kept myself rigid to appear unaffected by his predatory gaze. My throat bobbed as I swallowed, my face growing hot and my palms clammy. I subtly wiped them against my jeans whilst clearing my throat. 

    "Does it really have to change things this much, Jake? It was a dumb kiss by a miscalculated judgement. My bad for wanting to dive into the deep end and take things a little further." 

    "Shut the fuck up, Lee, keep your voice down." My eyes jumped in line with his on impulse, panic a whirring noise inside my stomach at the loudness of his voice. 

    "I shouldn't have assumed, yeah, and I get that. But I think you're blowing things way out of proportion, dude." His voice didn't get any lower, which caused me to give him a sharp shush accompanied by pressing my index finger to my lips. He rolled his eyes. "Mate, I'm trying to apologise here, yeah, and all you can think about is who's listening. No one's even here, chill out and stop being so paranoid." 

    "Look, can we just not do this during school?" 

    "Like you'd give me the time of day anywhere else," he scoffed, taking another step forward. I had to agree with him there. His white sneakers shuffled towards me even more, only a small gap was left between us and I was beginning to feel nervous. My eyes darted from his shoes to his face, unsure of which part of his body I should really be focusing on. They definitely shouldn't have been focusing on that area they kept slyly skimming past, just below his belt, as they made their way up and down his person. 

     "You keep acting like this with me, someone's going to notice and wanna' know why. You do realise that, don't you?" I nodded in answer, watching him gingerly. "So either we just forget it ever happened and go back to normal, or we do something about it..." He trailed off, his eyes sliding to the left sheepishly. His feet closed the distance between us before I could move. His hands pressing against the wall either side of my head as he leaned in. The strong smell of our colognes mingling together. 

    My head was pushed up against the wall from the pressure of Lee's hand, his thumb underneath my chin tilting it upwards with his fingers resting against my cheek. My arms hung loosely by my sides, my brain not functioning properly enough to order them to shove him away. Apparently the lower part of my body disagreed with my head as my hips pushed forward, up against Lee's leg that was in between the two of mine. I managed to swallow back the moan that threatened to escape, thankfully. 

     "Lee, don't," I forced out, shaking my head from side to side half-heartedly. My eyes half-lidded, betraying my words along with the hoarseness of my voice. A devious smile curved Lee's lips up, making his eyes look dark as they took in every little detail of my mouth. "Lee," I insisted firmly, but the rest of my body made no efforts to push him away. 

    "Ehem..." I jumped in surprise from the sound of someone clearing their throat, I couldn't see who due to the fact that Lee was pressed up against me and holding my face directly towards his. Lee's eyes grew wide but a smile stayed evident on his lips before he took a step back and let his hand fall from it's grip on my face. His body half-turned to the side, which allowed me to see who'd interrupted us from our compromising position. 

    "You guys having another domestic?" Chase chuckled, completely oblivious to the sexual aspect our conversation had before he'd interrupted. Me and Lee nervously chuckled along with him in false agreement. 

    "Yeah, I was just telling Jake, here, that being a little bitch about things gets you no where." Lee smiled smugly that hid a meaning beneath it that Chase didn't understand, but, of course, I did. I fought the urge to stand on his foot and, or, kick him in the balls. The latter would have been more satisfying to watch, no doubt. 

     "Aah, what've you done to upset him now, Felix?" Chase mocked, putting on a stern expression. If he placed his hands on his hips, fixed a pout on his lips and did that mhm noise, it'd be like looking at my mother - granted she'd have an almost-shaved head, a darker skin colour and be wearing baggy jeans hanging off her arse...I cringed at that thought. 

    "Told him I wanna fuck" - my brain literally malfunctioned as soon as these words left Lee's mouth, my head was screaming 'shit, Jake run! The secret's out!' whilst my dick was thinking 'I like the sound of that'. It was all I could do to suppress the sigh as I heard the rest of Lee's sentence - "His sister." Before my face scrunched up in a sort of half-disgust, half-confused sort of way. 

    "Jake doesn't have a sister," Chase pointed out rather dumbly. 

    "That's part of the joke, CJ." Lee rolled his eyes and rested them upon me with a smirk, before he shot me a sly wink. I chose to ignore him and focused my attention towards Chase, who was standing there with his mouth in an 'O' shape as he caught on.

    "Anyway, you guys wanna' head on up to the sixth form's common room? The guys are all waiting for us up there." Chase said, already turning to leave but stopping as he realised we weren't following him. 

    "Yeah, CJ, we'll meet you up there; you go ahead." Lee gestured with a nod of his head for him to continue on without us. As soon as Chase was out of sight, I smacked Lee around the head with my hand. 

    "Ouch-" 

    "What the fuck, Lee? You sodding wanker!" I screamed at him in a whisper. 

    "What?" He questioned incredulously, his pitch higher than usual. 

    "Told him I wanted to fuck his sister" - my tone was snide as I mimicked Lee's words in a petty way - "Seriously, man, what the fuck? What the fuck?" I stressed, but Lee just laughed. 

    "I thought it was funny. Should have seen your face when I said the word fuck," he continued to laugh, not paying me any attention as he lost himself in his own humour. I fought the urge to smack him again, and walked ahead to the common room. When I arrived there, I spotted my usual group hanging out at the usual far corner of the room, by the Foosball table. 

    "Ey up Lads," I greeted with an over-confident grin. I was welcomed how I normally always am, lots of bro-hugs and slaps on the back, couple of cheers tossed in there as well, for no particular reason. I glanced down at the foosball table where Tyler, the shortest lad of our group, and Owen, the football-obsessed scottish man, were currently involved in a game. "Who's winning, then?" 

    "Me, obviously, 'cause am bloody damn good." Owen boasted, shooting me a side-ways grin. I returned it with a quirk of an eyebrow. Smiling, I leaned against the wall, out of the way of my crowd of friends surrounding Tyler and Owen. I was joined not soon after by Lee, unsurprisingly. It's funny how one little thing can make someone go from enjoying their mates company to wishing they would just sod off. 

    Lee propped one leg up against the wall, standing next to me and leaning into my shoulder slightly. He turned his head so his lips were centimetres from touching my ear, and whispered, "Do you reckon I could make you come just with words?" I didn't need to see his face to know that he was smirking. "It'd be sort of kinky, wouldn't it? To do it right now, in front of everyone. To make you come in your pants." 

    "Lee," I warned in a deep tone, keeping my voice low and my eyes on the lads in front. I felt something brushing down the side of my thigh, gently and barely there, but I didn't want to lift my gaze from watching out for unwanted eyes that might get the wrong idea - or the right idea - about what Lee was doing. The gentle brush moved further up my thigh and across, towards my zipper, becoming less gentle and more provocative. 

    "I bet you I could. Right here." His hot breath breezed against my ear and down my neck as he spoke, his voice barely above a whisper. "You keep shaking your head, Jake, just makes you look all the more eager for it." If it was even possible, I'd say his voice dropped even lower and more seductive; the length in my pants was beginning to twitch with arousal and my breathing grew shallow. 

    I could feel his fingers fiddling with the zip on my jeans, like he was playing with me about whether he would or wouldn't pull it down. I was hoping to God he wouldn't. And I was hoping to God that he'd just shut the fuck up, too. Strangely enough, his words stopped but that was the cause of his lips enclosing around my ear lobe licking the edge with his tongue and sucking, his teeth gently nipping at my skin.

    I swallowed, finding it hard to keep my concentration on the other people. I was screwed if someone saw, but I just couldn't move. My attention was drifting and my dick was hardening and I was just fucking losing control. 

    And Lee was bloody smirking.

    His hand withdrew from my zipper and I looked at him warily. "Fuckin' slut," he muttered, his smirk widening to a grin. I took a deep breath and chewed the inside of my cheek to calm myself down. 

    "You're such a dick, Lee." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 76 26
[Warning.May contain] Bad language (Doesn't really appear a lot) A boyxboy love story. This story goes about the life of a Filipino boy named Blake R...
2.5M 119K 33
Leaving a troubled past behind, Dylan starts his first day at a new high school. He's soon wrapped up in his new life, meeting new friends and especi...
21.2K 816 10
Liam has a bad habit of closing off his emotions. His tendency to numb has led him to quite the lonesome life, but it's not so bad. Until he meets Sp...
4.2K 98 18
"Why are you staring at me like that?" I asked, confused. Did I have something on my face or what? Weirdo. "You..." He trailed off, without finishing...