Bastards ♛ ||The Originals...

SmileyKary tarafından

"She has an entire civilization hidden on her skin" In which the bastards meet the bastard ♛ - Cover Credits:... Daha Fazla

⇣Description⇣
☞Cast
☞playlist|epigraph
☞Prologue
¹
²
³
¹¹
¹²
¹³
¹⁴
¹⁵
¹⁶
¹⁷

¹⁰

7.9K 225 68
SmileyKary tarafından

Violence
Unedited!

Adelaide was held up by the neck on a tree by Klaus. She struggled and struggled but couldn't get out. Her breathing became slow and she began to gag.

"Come on Adelaide use your magic," Klaus said as he loosened his chock hold on her, "you have it for a reason."

Adelaide slightly nodded and held her hand up. She closed her eyes and breathed in slowly. When she opened her eyes she was on the ground and Klaus was held against a tree in a choke hold by an invisible force.

"That's," Klaus grunted in discomfort, "that's it love."

Adelaide put her hand down and Klaus fell to the ground harshly.

"Sorry," Adelaide said while laughing.

Klaus rolled his eyes and got up to dust himself off. "Alright next lesson is vampires. If you're a hybrid like myself you need to take care of yourself from danger, especially vampires."

"Alright," Adelaide said getting ready for anything.

"First I'm going to speed towards you and you need to stop me with your magic," Klaus said walking a few feet away from her.

He waited for a nod of approval from Adelaide and then he sped toward her ready to tackle. Then he was suddenly in in the air with a tree branch stabbed into his stomach.

"Ah fuck," Klaus yelled as he was paralyzed in the air.

"Oh god," Adelaide said losing thought on her defenses and dropped Klaus making the branch get deeper, "Oh god don't kill me."

"Love less talking and get this tree out of my body," Klaus said grunting.

Adelaide nodded and ran towards him. She kneeled down next to him. Sweat was slightly visible on his face and his white shirt was now bloody and ripped, showing in perfectly chiseled abs.

Adelaide grabbed the tree branch with both hands and lifted it up to reveal a bloody hole in Klaus body. The injury began to heal at remarkable fast, Adelaide sat there surprised.

"How?"

"What," asked Klaus as he sat up and made a frown when he saw his ruined shirt.

"Your wound," Adelaide shakily pointed, "its gone."

"One of the perks of being a vampire sweetheart," Klaus said as he took off his bloody shirt leaving his shirtless for the rest of the lesson.

"Can you do the face?"

"What?" Klaus said pausing what he was doing.

"I want to see the vampire face again," Adelaide said confidently.

"As you wish," klaus said. His eyes then turned red, his veins started protruding from under his eyes, and his fangs began sticking out.

Adelaide started walking closer to him.

"Wow," Adelaide said fascinated. She brought her hands up to his face. He flinched back and gave her a weird face.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Calm down for god sake I just want to touch your face."

Klaus gave her another weird face but let her carry on.

Adelaide touched his protruding veins first and traced them. She then moved her fingers down to his lips with such grace. She stared at Klaus fangs with fascination.

Klaus stared at her with curiosity, but he had to pull away.

"Let's get the lesson done with," Klaus said as he walked towards a tree and took another branch off. He walked over to Adelaide with it.

"I want you to stab me with it, don't give mercy."

"Have I ever given mercy to anyone?"

"Point taken."

♕♚♔♛

Adelaide sat at the stands with the Mikealsons watching her brother compete with Tomas, Mary's almost Fiancé. Adelaide was beyond mad at Mary, she did understand it was for the good of Scotland but it just made Adelaide boil with anger.

Francis kept looking back to Mary and so did Tomas, idiots.

"Is it nice having royal family?" Rebekah asked Adelaide.

Adelaide turned towards her and stared at her. "No, I hate it."

Rebekah grabbed her friends hand and gave her a sorry look. Adelaide dismissed it and paid attention to the game.

"What is your business with Adelaide,"  Elijah asked his brother in a hushed tone.

"What do you mean," Klaus said defensively, "I'm keeping us safe."

"There's more than just that brother," Elijah teased.

"Why would you think that?"

"Klaus, You spend most of your time with her teaching her about herself and how to keep herself safe. You wouldn't even do that for your own family. You also came back last night with no shirt on Klaus," Elijah explained, "tell me why to think other wise."

"I help her because she will help me and I came home without a shirt because she stabbed me while on a lesson."

"And you let her get away with it?" Elijah said with a small smile, "no torture or small injury towards her?"

Klaus grunted and looked towards the festivities, "fine, Adelaide fascinates me."

Elijah smiled at his brother, admitting something that he thought he would never admit.

"But it doesn't matter," Klaus muttered, "no one would ever love a monster."

"You never know until you try brother," Elijah said to his little brother who obviously fancied the strong woman he'd been talking to.

Klaus looked at his brother then looked at Adelaide who looked bothered by something. He wanted to ask but decided it was best not to.

♕♚♔♛

"Where's bash?" Adelaide asked her brother who was still competing with Tomas.

"I don't know ask Lola," he said clearly not paying attention to his sister.

Adelaide huffed and stormed off to Nostradamus to see how he was doing and to find answers.

Klaus watched her walk off and sighed continuing to watch the silly game.

When Adelaide arrived at Nostradamus study she found what she wanted to find.

"Bash!"

"Oh no," Sebastian groaned as he saw his sister find him.

"What the he'll happened to you?" Adelaide freaked as she ran towards his sick body that was in bed. "Nostradamus what did this idiot do to himself?"

"The idiot can talk for himself," bash said annoyed.

"Then talk!"

"When I was sent to mobilize 6 companies of men to protect Scotland," Sebastian grunted, "unfortunately they had a spy here, now known as Simon, in the castle and they gave them a warning, I got caught in the crossfire and here I am."

"Oh my dear dear idiot brother," Adelaide said running her hand through his hair.

"Your way of comforting is very different from others dear sister," Sebastian said sarcastically.

"Shut it and accept my love," Adelaide said.

"He shouldn't be talking or moving much," Nostradamus said holding a wet rag for Bash.

"Why's that?" Adelaide asked.

"Nostradamus don't," Bash begged.

"The wound is closing but the disease is spreading, if the fever doesn't end by tonight," Nostradamus hesitates, "he can die."

Adelaide gasped and looked at Bash who was trying to smile. Adelaide raised her hand and slapped his face and arms multiple times.

"You idiot, you couldn't just stay out of it could you! If you die I will kill you! You damn bastard!"

"Ow, ow, ow!" Bash tried defending from his sisters slaps, "would you quit it you maniac!"

"You are really stupid," Adelaide said.

"I know and I'm sorry," Bash said sincerely. "Nostradamus could you leave us?"

Nostradamus nodded leaving the room and the siblings.

Bash scooted a bit in the bed and opened his arms, "Come here little sister," he said.

"I'm only about a minute or two younger than you," Adelaide rolled her eyes but got in bed with her brother and hugged him tightly. "Don't die please," Adelaide said as she snuggled into her brother, "I don't want to be alone. You know I'm afraid of that, since we were children."

"Don't worry little sister, it will be a while until you get rid of me." Bash chuckled. "And don't you have the Mikealsons, you got close to them."

"Yes but you're my brother Bash," Adelaide said flicking his forehead.

"What about Klaus," Bash said raising and eyebrow.

Adelaide laughed and hugged him tightly, "that's nothing."

"Adelaide I'm not an idiot," Adelaide gave him a look, "ok maybe I am but I know when you fancy someone."

Adelaide rolled her eyes but nodded, "alright maybe just a bit."

Bash smiled and hugged his sister tightly. He gave her a kiss on the forehead and wished for everything to be ok again.

♕♚♔♛

"Where's Adelaide?" Klaus asked as he and his siblings had a small picnic at the courtyard.

"Someone is obsessive," Rebekah teased.

"No," Klaus said defensively, "I'm just curious where my star pupil is."

"She's with her brother," Elijah said, "and brother it's fine you have a crush on Adelaide." Both Elijah and Rebekah laughed.

Klaus rolled his eyes and drank his 'wine'.

He then looked over to the trees and noticed the prince and the queen of Scotland, Francis and Mary. Isn't she engaged to the prince of Portuguese, Tomas?, Klaus thought. He then shook his head at himself, silly child drama.

♕♚♔♛

Bash and Adelaide laid together in Nostradamus study. Both just talking and acting as if Bash didn't have a 50% chance of dying.

Nostradamus and Francis came into the room, Francis with a face of worry. Nostradamus held the back of his hand on Bash's forehead.

"Good news, the fever is gone," Nostradamus spoke.

"Oh thank god," Francis sighed.

"Thank you for not dying," Adelaide said as she hugged her brother closer.

"Great," Bash said, "that means I can get up." He began to sit up but Nostradamus sat him back down.

"I don't recommend it," he said, "if you want to live you have to keep that wound from tearing open."

"If I have to spend one more minute in this bed-"

"I'll make us both feel better and leave," Nostradamus said getting up from his chair and leaving the room.

Adelaide got up and stood by Francis. "You're so rude to him brother honestly."

"Shut it addy."

Francis shook his head at his siblings and grabbed the cup he brought and took it to Bash.

Bash grabbed the cup and looked inside, he looked up to Francis. "You promised me you'd sneak in some wine you liar," Bash said chuckling.

Francis sat at Nostradamus chair and chuckled but then stopped and looked down in thought.

"You look worse than bash does," Adelaide said putting a hand on Francis back and soothing him.

"It's Tomas isn't it?" Bash asked, "Lola told me about your...inquiries."

"I don't have any proof," Francis explained, "but everything in me says he's a monster."

Adelaide looked confused, "what's going on?"

"Long story short, Mary made a deal with the future king of Portuguese that later turned into a proposal and Mary agreed for the sake of Scotland and now Francis is heartbroken and suspicious of the future king of Portuguese," Bash said bluntly, he looked at Francis who looked offended, "sorry."

Francis rolled his eyes and continues with his accusations, "There are whispered in the castle, that he murdered his first wife."

"If they couldn't find proof in Portugal how do you think they'll find it here," Adelaide said while running her hands through her older brothers golden locks.

"I don't know, but I have to try. I can't let Mary-"

"Oh But you can," Tomas cut Francis off, "and you must."

Adelaide got up and stood protectively in front of her brothers. "Ah Tomas, heard a lot about you," Adelaide said trying to seem calm.

"I hope all good, gorgeous," Tomas said getting closer to Adelaide.

"Don't touch me you sadistic monster," Adelaide said in disgust.

Francis and bash where already up next to her. Tomas looked at Francis with narrowed eyes.

"You've been asking questions about me," Tomas said, "did you think I wouldn't know?"

"No. No, I hoped you would," Francis said standing y'all before Tomas.

"Why," Tomas asked.

"Because your future wife is a friend of France," Francis said, "her well-being concerns this country, and always will." Adelaide rolled her eyes at the thought, she was about the speak up but thought other wise.

"Is that a threat?" Tomas countered, "if anything happens to Mary, you'll What?"

"I would hope we wouldn't have to find out," Francis said, "wouldn't you, as her fiancé?"

"If anything happens to her it is up to me," Tomas said defensively, "she's my property now, not yours. No matter how many touches you steal, you'll never be more than the powerless princeling who wouldn't even send a few men to defend her country."

Francis fist was ready to collide with Tomas face when Bash reached for the fist.

"Francis no!"

Bash grunted as he stretched out his wound. Francis looked back and pushed Bash back into bed.

"Sit. Don't."

Tomas scoffs and walks off.

Adelaide watched him walk off, "if you don't kill him I will."

♕♚♔♛

Bash stood out in the courtyard, finally out of his bed. He was moving his sword around in boredom when Lola came towards him in some sort of angel costume.

"I've been looking for you everywhere," Lola said to bash.

"I know you. I met you in a dream I had about norse gods and goddesses from that book we read. The reality's better," Bash said referring to the time Lola read a book to him when he was at his bed.

"Are you sure you should be swinging that sword? You might reopen your wound," Lola said concerned.

"Well, better my sword reopens it than someone else's," Bash joked.

"Where's your sister?" Lola asked.

"She's still looking for a costume for the costume ball," Bash rolled his eyes, "she's always late."

Lola smiled at the thought of the siblings relationship, wishing she had the same before her brothers died from sickness. From behind Lola, Bash spots Francis in his costume.

"Aha! St. Michael, aren't you? Better be a real sword if you plan to slay Lucifer," Bash said.

"You had to bring up Tomás?" Francis complained.

"I don't understand why he changed so quickly. Before Mary said yes, Tomás seemed a whole other person," Lola said.

"He was desperate. He'd been looking for a Queen all over the continent. No doubt to make sure the pope declared him legitimate," Francis guessed, "Of course he'd put on an act if it got what him he wanted."

"Well, he got bloody lucky; didn't he? If I hadn't been ambushed getting those men off to Scotland, Mary wouldn't be marrying him," Bash muttered.

"Say that again. If our men hadn't been ambushed, then Mary wouldn't need his men, or his marriage proposal," Francis realized.

♕♚♔♛

Adelaide was at the ball in a top hat and black short costume. She was alone by the drinks, as usual. Away from any royals like told by her father.

"All alone darling," Klaus said from behind her. He was wearing a riding suit and had a sword in his belt.

"Just doing as I'm told my lord," Adelaide said.

Klaus have her a weird look and Adelaide tilted her head towards her father who was watching closely. Klaus nodded and did something unexpected.

"Would you like to dance dear Adelaide?" Klaus asked with his hand held out.

"Of course."

Both of them walked onto the dance floor with everyone's attention on them. The bastard and the powerful lord, dancing.

Towards the end of the dance Francis and Tomas started arguing. Adelaide gave a sorry look to Klaus and walked towards her brother.

Klaus sighed as he watched her walk away.

"Let go of her," Francis said to Tomas. Tomás aggressively pulls away from Francis.

"You've forgotten our talk," Tomas said aggressively, "Mary is my fiance now."

"You came here almost a crown prince, but not quite. You needed a Queen to seal your deal with the pope. And when Mary needed troops sent to her country, you were suddenly there to help, because my men were ambushed," Francis explained.

"on a tip from a spy in court -- a spy we assumed was Simon," Mary finished.

"When Tomas had a far better motive," Francis said.

Tomás grabs Mary's arm again. "If you're accusing the next King of Portugal; I hope you have proof."

"We'll have proof soon enough," Francis said, "In the meantime, let go of Mary."

Tomás does let go and he storms off, pushing Bash as he walks by him. Adelaide walks towards bash and helps him balance.

"You said you'd have proof?," Mary said to Francis, "Did you mean his valet Miguel?

"Tomas could not have acted alone," Bash said.

"He hates his master. I think he'll help us if we can protect him," Mary admitted.

"We will," Francis said.

"If Simon is innocent, and the woman whose words I signed my name to lied, she's a pawn in this King's game as much as I am. She might help us, too. Otherwise, If Simon dies wrongly, we will both have war with England. And we can't let that happen," Mary said.

As Francis, Bash, and Adelaide go to look for proof of his involvement, Lola comes looking for them.

"Miguel wasn't in his chambers, but a footman said he saw him leaving with Tomas, headed for the game trails," Lola said.

"Hunting now?" Adelaide asked.

"Tomas must want to kill Miguel before anyone talks to him," Francis said.

"We have to go," Bash said.

"I'm coming," Adelaide said getting her sowed and arrows ready.

"No," both brothers say.

"What! Why?"

The brothers gave her a look and she just sighed and nodded. Francis and Bash took off on horseback, in search of Miguel.

♕♚♔♛

"You're going aren't you," Rebekah asked Adelaide as she watched her change into hunting clothing and get her sword, bow, and arrows.

"You know me so well," Adelaide said.

"You're not going alone," Rebekah said.

"You're coming?"

"Yes."

"Why?" Adelaide asked as she stopped packing.

"You're my friend," Rebekah said, "we keep each other safe."

Adelaide smiled and got her stuff, "let's do this."

~

Tomás and Miguel are galavanting off into the woods, with Tomás asking questions to ensure they covered their tracks.

"And you made sure the prostitute left the village?" Tomas asked Miguel his companion.

"I gave her the extra gold, like you said. I told her to leave today, or you would visit her again," Miguel shakily answered.

"Good," Tomas said, "You've served me well, Miguel. I'll always remember. I'll make sure your family remembers, too."

"My family?" Miguel asked carefully.

"Well, you understand you can't serve me while you still live," Tomas said to him.

"My Lord, please!" Miguel cried.

"It's not "My Lord" anymore," Tomas said happily, "It's "Your Majesty," because, thanks to you, I'm going to be a King." Tomás draws an arrow and points it in Miguel's direction, only to be interrupted by Bash and Francis.

"No! Run, Miguel!" Francis yells. Tomás decides to send the arrow toward Francis, before changing his mind and shooting Miguel in the back as he tries to flee. The arrow pierces his skin, causing him to fall facefirst onto the ground. He then reloads, but before he can, Bash pulls a sword on him, aiming at his throat.

"Don't kill him," Francis said to bash, "We need his confession."

"I'm trying very hard not to," Bash said. Francis rushes over to an injured Miguel, trying to help him.

"Miguel! You're alive. Don't worry, we can get this arrow out," Francis said kneeling in front of him.

Miguel nodded towards Tomas, "I'm afraid of him."

With that, Tomás pushes the sword away from Bash and they begin fighting with their swords. Meanwhile, Francis aims an arrow Tomás' way, but he has difficultes pinning down a moving target. Tomás manages to knock the sword from Bash's hands, knocking him onto the ground. Francis then charges at Tomas and they begin to fight.

"You're going to lose," Tomas said to Francis, "You never learned how to take, like a basterd learns. Take a crown, take a woman, take a life!"

Then Adelaide appears and pushed Francis out of the way.

"Ah Adelaide you came," Tomas taunted, "try your best!"

Tomás pushes Adelaide into a tree and aims an arrow at her, but before he can send it spiraling toward Adelaide, Bash gets up and attacks him. Adelaide eventually holds a knife against his throat

"Luckily Francis has two bastard siblings at his side," Adelaide said, "don't ever mess with my family you monster."

"You can't do it," Tomas argued, "If you kill me, you'll have war. But if you let me go with Mary, you'll have peace."

"Fuck you and your peace," Adelaide said angrily. The knife still planted at his neck.

"When they take off your head, I'll remember the men you killed. And Mary," Francis said.

Tomás goes to stab Francis, but before he can, Adelaide slits his throat- killing him. Her eyes held no emotion and the aura around her became dark.

"Adelaide," Francis called, "thank you."

Adelaide still said nothing. Francis frowned but gave her her space. He looked towards Bash. "Can you ride? We need to get back before they execute Simon," Francis asked.

"Adelaide," bash ignored Francis, "are you alright?"

"Leave me," Adelaide said.

Both bash and Francis looked at each other but they agreed. They rode off.

Rebekah walked out of her hiding place and towards Adelaide.

"What you did was brave," Rebekah said.

"I killed him."

"He deserved it." Rebekah said comforting her friend, "what's wrong?"

"I killed him," Adelaide repeated, "I'm going to go into transition In one, two, and-"

Her countdown was cut short when one if her bones broke and she screamed. More bones snapped and Adelaide cried.

"What's happening," Rebekah panicked.

"It's my first kill," Adelaide grunted, "I'm half wolf, connect the dots blonde."

Rebekah started to really panic at that point. She sped away from the struggling girl to the castle.

-

She ended up in front of two tall doors. She knocked frantically.

"Klaus!"

"What is it Rebekah?" Klaus asked from the other side of the door.

"It's Adelaide."

Klaus opened the door immediately. His hair in a mess, white shirt untied, and trousers wrinkled. Clearly barley out of bed.

"Take me to her."

♕♚♔♛

This was so long I'm sorry. Like omfg 3,735 words! But I just felt inspired so deal with it

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

206K 6.1K 58
Ranked #23 in #klausmikaelson stories ☺️ *** "Did I make the great Klaus Mikaelson care for someone like me?" *** in which Rebekah returns to take ca...
6.2K 240 12
TVD SEASON 2 TO TBD KLAUS MIKAELSON X OC
851 7 6
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ʟᴇᴀɴᴅʀᴏ ᴅɪ ɢᴇɴᴏᴠᴀ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ʀᴇʙᴇᴋᴀʜ, ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟ. [male!oc x kol mikaelson] [the vampire diaries + the originals}
2.4M 59.9K 75
❝SHE WEARS STRENGTH AND DARKNESS EQUALLY WELL, THE GIRL HAS ALWAYS BEEN HALF GODDESS, HALF HELL.❞ [THE ORIGINALS: SEASON 2+3] ©parxdisejpg DISCLAIMER...