The sky KHR

By MalditadiAsh

When the twins sawada Ieyoshi and Sawada Tsunayoshi was born to the world Nana and Iemitsu was happy. But wh... More

Prologue.
When it all started.
Meeting the 9th
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
76

Chapter 52

6.4K 229 49
By MalditadiAsh

3rd person'spov.

"Here." Tsuna said as he place a tray of tea and an expresso and some cookies in table.

"Thank you Tsunayoshi/ Tsuna." Reborn and Fon said.

"Tsuna if fine Fon-san. What brings you here anyway?" Tsuna ask curiously.

"We will tell you later. But now, how are you? Are you feeling fine?" Fon ask. "I heard Verde created a pill that will help regain your memories, Is that true?"

"Yes it is Fon-san. I'm also fine now thank you for asking." Tsuna said and gave a warm smile.

"So Tsuna how'd your memory went go?" Reborn ask.

Tsuna tense for a while before giving them an uncomfortable smile. "Well, it went bad... But, Kyoya was in memory too so thus the Ghost. So its fine." Tsuna said.

"Ghost?" Fon ask.

"Oh? I mean the first generation Vongola." Tsuna corrected.

Fon look at him in disbelief. "Re-Really?" Fon ask.

"Yup, I first met them when I was alone in my room. They just appeared out nowhere and start fighting when I was 8 years old. Soon I'd introduce them to Kyoya and Alaude-nii did a great job on training Kyoya on those past days. Giotto-nii also told me everything about the flames, the modes and the Famiglia in Mafia." Tsuna explained.

"Hn. Seem you remember each details." Kyoya said.

"Ofcourse. I remember the day where Giotto-nii said I should spar with you and Alaude. But I think that's a suicide mission." Tsuna said with a smile.

Kyoya just smirk, he just remember that day where he first blush infront of the Ghost and infront of Tsuna. All though his blush was not that obvious but he did blush. (Chapter 14)

" So you mean Kyoya did saw the Ghost?" Fon ask.

"Yeah, That's also my first time seeing Kyoya as shock as ever. I mean he shutter his own words seeing his dead ancestor." Tsuna said.  (Chapter 13)

Kyoya smirk and glare at Tsuna who is beside him. "Omnivore, too much information. Stop or I'll bite you death." Kyoya said coldly. He feels like Tsuna is stating his weakness.

Tsuna just chuckle and ignore Kyoya's warning. Fon look at the two in disbelief.

"You saw Hibari Alaude? You meet him?" Fon ask.

"Hn." Is the only answer Fon got from Kyoya.

"Sorry Fon-san. But may I ask what is your relation between Kyoya? It seems you knew him considering your calling him by his Name." Tsuna ask curiously.

Fon was about to answer but interrupted by Kyoya. "His my uncle." Kyoya said.

"HHHIIEe? But I thought you had a family complex?" Tsuna ask. "Did my I remember wrong?" Tsuna ask hisself.

Fon again look at Tsuna in disbelief. He knows Kyoya has a family complex just like Tsuna stated, but he NEVER IMAGINE KYOYA WILL TELL TSUNA ABOUT THAT.

"No, You remember it right. Its just... Its between me and my parents. The rest of my family was ok. " Kyoya stated.

"I think I'm dreaming." Fon murmur.

"Why?" Reborn ask.

"Kyoya, is not Kyoya." Fon stated.

Reborn smirk. "He is your nephew still. Its just that, Tsuna is the only person Kyoya do Trust." Reborn said as he sip his expresso.

"Hm. Yeah I guest your right." Fon stated.

"So what are you really two doing here?" Tsuna ask.

"Tsuna,I want to know.." Reborn said but pause a minute as he put his expresso back on the table and look at Tsuna in the eyes. "Can you go to HDWM without a bullet? Since when did you learn it?" Reborn ask, Since he was sure Tsuna remember all of his memories he'll probably have the answer to Reborn's Question.

"Yes I can go to HDWM without a bullet. I learn it when I was 5 Years old. Giotto-nii was also surprise that I learned that mode when I was 5. It happen when I was reading a book up in tree. I was going to down and the branch broke, so I thought I'm gonna fell down but a flame appeared in my hands and in forehead.I was saved. After that event, I can summon my flames wherever I like. My eyes turn to orange sun set, theres a fire in my forehead and in my hands everytime I summon them. I really felt weird too...I felt very very calm and indeed I try talking when I was in that mode in the mirror and realize my voice wasdifferent." Tsuna explained.

Reborn look at Tsuna in disbelief. "Really?" Reborn ask for confirmation. Tsuna nod as an answer. "Then why didn't you tell Vongola 9th or your father about that Flames.?" Reborn ask.

Tsuna look down and gave a weak smile at Reborn. His eyes spoke with sorrows and sadness.

"I was about to, but then Ieyoshi show his flames first, At that I can see how Dad was so proud of himself having a son who has sky flames the rare flames of all. So thus Grandpa, So I never bother talking or saying it. It will cause a commotion and I'll attract people. I don't want that to happen, beside Ieyoshi might hate than he already has hate me more." Tsuna stated with a weak low sad voice.

"You an your brother never get along?" Fon ask.

"No,infact he hates me even since were kids. He... Well...Hurt me most of the time. Honestly, My childhood days wasn't really that good, its worse. If I hadn't meet Kyoya... I already tried to kill myself." Tsuna said with a sad smile before chuckling. "Infact I already did." Tsuna said.

"What are you talking about Omnivore?" Kyoya ask, he never really did imagine that his only friend,His Omnivore did tried to kill himself before and during meeting with Kyoya.

Tsuna then told Kyoya everything.From the day he disappeared, wondering on the road, in a heavy rain, with high fever and was about to commit suicide. Tsuna stated that he saw the car was speeding ifront of him but never stop due to the fact that he was happy that finally his going to die, finally no one will call him DAME again. Thinking that people in Namimori even his own parents and brother will just go to the funeral making sure Tsuna is dead, and a Dame person like him will be no more. He is a disgrace. And it became more bad that this happen at the day, well night to be exact of Kyoya's graduation. (Chapter 16)

Kyoya glare at the sametime a hint of worried look in Tsuna's eyes before hugging Tsuna tightly. "Don't I repeat, never do those things again. You had me and I'll never leave you, so pls don't do those suicidal things again. I don't want to loss you." Kyoya said cold but worriedly as he hug Tsuna tightly.

Tsuna never say anything. Instead he was shock and remain frozen there. He check for an apocalypse if that is already happening considering THE HIBARI KYOYA JUST SAID THOSE WORDS TO HIM! THOSE WORDS!

Tsuna was so shock he didn't notice that he was crying with joy, knowing Someone, for all this time had actually cared for him. Even though his  just a pathetic stupid Dame herbivore.

Kyoya pull out the hug and saw Tsuna was crying. Kyoya wipe those tears away and planted a smile at Tsuna. Tsuna gave a warm smile back. "Thank you Kyoya, Thank you for staying with me, For everything you have done to me. Thank you." Tsuna said with a happy smile which was rare to seeon the brunet.

That was the brightest yet beautiful smile that Kyoya ever saw, he was glad that his the reason behind those things.
"I won't let anyone take that beautiful smile of yours. Even if it was your brother, I'm not gonna tolerate anyone who steal my beloved sky's smile." Kyoya thought.

Mean while within Reborn and Fon who saw the entire scene. Reborn just smirk and Fon was shock due to the fact that he was thinking Kyoya was being replaced by someone or The world is gonna end soon, tomorrow perhaps.

"I really can't believe this." Fon stated.

"Magic and Miracles do happen."Reborn said.

Fon gave Reborn a disbelief look. "Said by the one who don't believe in miracle and Magic." Fon stated.

Reborn just roll his eyes and focus his vision to both Tsuna and Kyoya.

"By the way Tsuna, sorry to interrupt your moment but., Vongola 9th together with Iemitsu will becoming home late dinner. Iemitsu did not know you disappeared in the house and lost your memory. He just know that your a shy kid who doesn't like to talk to anyone but live still in the house for this days." Reborn stated.

"HHHHIIIEEE.!"

_________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy it 😊😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 9.8K 31
"I won't give you a single clue to remove the curse Sawada Tsunayoshi" Sawada Tsunayoshi was mute and useless with the reputation of Dame-Tsuna. Sawa...
84.3K 2.4K 16
As the Sky falls, his elements follow. "Minna, we'll see each other again. I love all of you, especially you, my beloved Renato." "GIOTTO!" 400 years...
163K 5.5K 14
SUMMARY: After Reborn informs that Tsuna and his classmate gonna go on a trip to Italy, they roar in happiness, thinking of the rare chance to travel...
221K 6.2K 39
Sawada Tsunayoshi is not known as 'Dame Tsuna' like usually known but 'Soulless Tsuna' or 'Speechless Tsuna'. He acts different more than anyone, nev...