A diamond and the sinner

By Blueant4107

This story is my alternate universe of Steven and blue ended up meeting each other during the previous Steven... More

The meet
The conversation
Meanwhile on earth
Fear
My dearly beloved
A quick note
Thunder and the rain
Funeral on the beach

Gonna take a while

551 7 1
By Blueant4107

So I know I haven't done  any writing for a while but I've been doing a lot again recently
I have a lot of competitions for band and uil writing and I'm doing exams this upcoming week so I've been more into that so yeah ;I do know a lot ask to make more chapters but I have a personal life and it's very busy now than ever and I don't have enough time to get  writing I don't know when I'll update this story but just keep waiting and I'll maybe In around four weeks I'll continue but I'm honestly sorry for having you wait a while but just wait a bit longer for more and stay awesome y'all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

130K 3K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
916K 42.1K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
148K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
1M 56.1K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...