The Dream Travel Adventures (...

By Cristalina_Starr

Book 1 I wrote this book when I was around 13 with a friend of mine, so I apologize in advance for all the ba... More

Copyright
The Dream Travel Adventures Cover History
Introduction
Awards
Chapter 1, I'm Here Again?!
Chapter 2, Seeing Silica
Chapter 3, Wraths
Chapter 4, Could It Be?
Chapter 5, Keylar's Kave
Chapter 6, A Confession
Announcement: How Daniel Started Out
Chapter 7, Training
Chapter 8, A Nightmare
Chapter 9, Learning The Kaio Ken
Chapter 10, An Unwanted Encounter
Chapter 11, A Battle Of Two
Chapter 12, Fuse?!
Chapter 13, Affected
Chapter 14, Fighting It
Chapter 15, Breaking Free?
Chapter 16, Reinforcements
Announcement:
Chapter 17, Saving Draco
Chapter 18, Leinad
Contest covers
Chapter 20, Albedo?
Chapter 21, Mavis
Chapter 22, Her
Chapter 23, New Weapons
Chapter 25, Making A Sword
Announcement: Shoutout!
Chapter 26, Lavender
Chapter 27, Short On Time
Chapter 28, A Bit Of A Problem
Chapter 29, Million Pixie Laugh
Chapter 30, Reprimanded By The Enemy
Chapter 31, The Choice
Chapter 32, A Revelation
Chapter 33, Rescuing Lavender
Chapter 34, A Plan
Chapter 35, A Special Invitation
Chapter 36, Another Guide Revelation
Chapter 37, Reequip Training
Chapter 38, The Seed
Chapter 39, Telling Lavender
Chapter 40, A Glimpse of the Future
Chapter 41, She's BACK?!
Chapter 42, I... SLAPPED Him?
Chapter 43, The Preliminaries
Chapter 44, Let the Relay Race BEGIN!
Chapter 45, A Dangerous Revelation
Chapter 46, MPF
Chapter 47, A Dangerous Change
Chapter 48, Hybrid Semblance
Chapter 49, Targets
Chapter 50, Shoot Off
Chapter 51, Hooded Figure
Chapter 52, Small Surprise
Chapter 53, Up Against The Dragon Twins
Chapter 54, Seven New Guests
Chapter 55, A Nasty Surprise
Chapter 56, A Sneak Out
Chapter 57, Searching
Chapter 58, I'll Miss You
Chapter 59, Goodbye
Chapter 60, Epiloge
Goodbye! For Now...

Chapter 19, Joining Fairy Tail

21 2 0
By Cristalina_Starr

Wayra A. "Cristalina Starr" Klocker Gregori-Owner
(Wayra's POV)
    "Me? J-join Fairy Tail? Wow, sure! When I get home I'm DEFINITELY going to watch The Fairy Tail show! I am really surprised you asked me to join!" I was getting small vibes, or feelings, maybe visions of this place.

Maybe me back home was watching the show, its so weird and confusing. All this world and time stuff, so complicated! Then, all of a sudden, a bunch of visions pop into my head, actually... They were more episode-like. Of Fairy Tail! I had gotten a glimpse of the beginning of the show! At least I knew about it a little now.

"Thats always so weird when it happens." I say to no one in particular.

"What?" Asks Daniel.

"Oh, nothing! It's just that I got a glimpse of the beginning of the anime Fairy Tail show. There is some battle going on... A guild is going through so much trouble to capture Lucy and destroy the Fairy Tail guild. It's nothing bad. Weird things happen to me all the time." I explain to everyone.
· 
·
Daniel Murchison
(Wayra's POV)
    "You mean the fight with the Phantom Lord guild?" Erza asked. "That was ages ago! In fact, Gajeel was one of their former members, and Juvia."

"Well now that that's settled," Daniel said, "Aryaw, where's the portal?"

She leads us back into the temple and into the room where Daniel first fought Darkstar. Behind a throne, was a arch on the side of the wall.

"Great," said Grey, "How does it work?"

"A dragon slayer must put his hand on the gate," she said, "And it should open."

"I'll do it," Daniel said, "How do we know where it will take us?"

"Just picture where you want to go when you enter," she replied.

Daniel put his hand on a part of the portal that looked like a keyhole. Then a bright light appeared, and the portal was active. Each person went in one at a time. Then when it was down to just me and Daniel, she grabbed my hand and we jumped in. Almost instantaneously, we ended up in front of a giant castle.

"Welcome," he said, "To Fairy Tail."
· 
·
Wayra A. "Cristalina Starr" Klocker Gregori-Owner
    I stare in wonder. "Wow!" I follow Daniel as he leads me on toward Fairy Tail. I keep getting more visions. A castle, and a scary woman sad remembering her past. The woman Daniel mentioned earlier... What was it? E-Ersa? Their was an evil man that used to be good to. Why was I getting all of these visions? I keep following Daniel as we step through the doors. This adventure was getting better than I expected!

"Hey, Daniel, I was wondering, maybe their is a dimension where the story I am writing with me, Boulevard, and Rosie actually exist! Why not? Everything else exists!"
· 
·
Daniel Murchison
(Daniel's POV)
    "Maybe," I replied.

It's been a while since I was at the guild hall, it looked like nothing had really changed. Levy was reading a book, Makao and Wakuba were talking about when they were younger. Things were looking so normal, I smiled.

"It's been a while since I saw you here," said a voice.

I turn my head to see a young woman coming towards me, I instantly knew who it was.

"Mira Jane," I replied, "Just the person I wanted to see. This is Cristalina, one of our new recruits."

"Oh," she replied, looking at Wayra, "Welcome to Fairy Tail. Why don't you come with me and we can put the guild mark on you."

Wayra nods her head, then follows Mira. I decide to talk to a few of the others, maybe start a brawl. After all that happened, a brawl sounded like a good idea.
· 
·
Wayra A. "Cristalina Starr" Klocker GregoriOwner
(Cristalina-Wayra's POV)
    I follow Mira as she goes somewhere to put the mark on me. I decide to put it on my shoulder. It wouldn't bother there. You could see it poking out of under my short sleeved shirt. I thank Mira and go back to where Daniel was. He was talking with a bunch of people.

"What's up?" I ask him.

"Oh, you got the guild mark! This is Cristalina." He introduces me to everyone.
· 
·
Daniel Murchison
(Daniel's POV)
    I introduced Wayra to as many people as I could. Elfman, Levy, Gajeel, Juvia, Lisanna, Cana, Bisca, Alzack, and many others.

"So your a friend of Jason's?" Macao asked, Wayra nodded.

"What kind of magic do you practice?" Cana asked.

"Elemental," I replied before Wayra could say anything.

"Well if she's anything like Jason," Bisca said, "Then that's good enough for me."

"Why do you say that," Wayra asked.

"Jason is REAL manly," replied Elfman.

"That does get annoying Elf," I replied.

"Jason is one of our strongest wizards," Freed translated.

"Did you hear what people are calling him on the streets?" Levy asked.

Both Wayra and I shook our heads.

"Oberon, King of the Fairies," she replied.

"That's insane," I replied, "Laxus is even more powerful that me!"

"But he didn't fight Erza and win," Alzack replied, "Then took on Gildarts... And won."

"That's not true," I replied, "Gildarts surrendered, that doesn't count as an official win."

"You took on at least fifteen other wizards from other guilds," Wakaba said, "And won every single one. Not even Erza can do that nonstop."

"Not only that," said Lisanna, "But you also know several different types of magic: Dragon Slayer, requip, take-over. Face it, your a powerhouse."
· 
·
Wayra A. "Cristalina Starr" Klocker Gregori-Owner
(Wayra's POV)
    "Wow!" I say to Daniel. "Sounds like your a real powerful guy! I wonder what would happen if we were to battle each other."

"Why don't you?" Elfman says. "I bet Daniel would win."

"But you still haven't seen her magic at work, you never know!" Juvia answers.

I laugh. "I said I wonder what would happen, not that I actually want to fight with my friend! I honestly think that if we sparred against each other, I would either loose, or neither would win. I am more defense, not attack. And my strength only really fully shows in a near death situation, and those aren't fun!"

I suddenly get another flash. A bad blond guy almost blowing up this town, and Juvia dying to protect her friend.

"Didn't you die?" I ask Juvia.

Juvia, if you replaced the J with a LL it would sound like rain in Spanish. Which is how I now tell that she is a water elemental.
· 
·
Daniel Murchison (Wayra's POV)
    "You must be talking about when Laxus made the guild do a battle royal," Grey said.

"She didn't die," Cana replied, "But she did get hurt pretty bad, we all did."

"So what happened to Laxus," I replied.

"He was banned from the guild for a while," Mirajane said, "Before the Grand Magic Games, he was allowed to come back."

"Grand Magic Games," I asked.

"A magic tournament that happens every year," Daniel said, "Fairy Tail has been number one in the Games since a couple years ago."

"Have you been in the Games," I asked Daniel.

"You kidding," said Grey, "The Games were one of the reason Jason's called the King of the Fairies."

"No kidding," replied Elfman, "He was a real man out there!"

"Elf," Daniel replied, "How many times are you going to say that before it gets annoying to you?"

"Come to think of it," said Bisca, "This years Games are coming up pretty soon. If you, Jason, Erza, and a few others were on a team, you could be unbeatable."

"Could work," Daniel said, "But a team consists of five people. Who else would be on the team?"
· 
·
Wayra A. "Cristalina Starr" Klocker Gregori-Owner
(Wayra's POV)
    I hesitantly raise my hand. "I could give it a try. I mean I have never done it before, but why not? Or are there any objections?"

I had never fought anyone without having to fight for my life before, so this could be good training! If they allowed me in that is. I look at Daniel with questioning eyes.
"What do you think?" I ask him.
· 
·
Daniel Murchison
"Maybe," he replied, "Cana, how long until the Games?"

"About a month," she replied, "Maybe two, why?"

"I was going to take Cristlina to see Mavis," he said.

"What," said Makao, "You're not going to have enough time. Why do you even want to see Mavis?"

"There's a chance that Cristlina is a dream traveler," he replied, " Mavis could be the only one who could help."

"There's no way you can get to Tenro Island before the games," Lisanna said.

"I sent Draco there a while ago," Daniel replied, "I could use my link with her to teleport."

"Even then it is a challenge," Erza said.

"Look," he said, "I'll take a communication lacrama with me. Contact me when it is a couple of weeks before the tournament."

The guild all mutter with each other for a bit.

"Very well," Makarov said, "Safe journey, but be in contact with us."

"Will do master," Daniel said.

He then took me outside where we were looking out on the ocean.

"So how are we going to get there,' I asked him.

"I can fly us there," he said, "Watch. ELEMENTAL SOUL: SKY WARRIOR!"

A bright light surrounds him, then dims. Standing before me was Daniel, but he looked different. His body from the torso up was that of a hawk. That is, if a hawk looked human. His feathers were brown, his eyes were normal, and he had wings on his back.

"What did you do," I asked.

"This is what takeover magic is," he replied, "It allows me to transform and gain certain benefits."

He then picked me up as if he was going to carry me.

"Hold on," he said, "MACH SPEED!"

He then took of with me in his arms, and flew to Tenro Island at a fast speed.
· 
·

(A/N: Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment what you think, it makes my day! :D)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177 27 12
**COMPLETED** Eva's been thrust into a dream world that is just as perfect as it sounds. She's found a better life in her imagination, but will it s...
27.9K 504 21
We all have those weird dreams where we fight dragons, dream of a 'happily ever after'...or in my cousin Alice's case; make friends with a unicorn th...
1.3K 6 27
The following is a fan-based story, all plots, concepts, themes, and characters are owned by their respective creators. I acknowledge that without th...
1.1K 249 15
πŸ–οΈ Hi ! πŸŽ€ Rose πŸ’– is here πŸ˜„ Get ready for awesome adventure and amazing journeys πŸ˜‰ As the book already said that πŸŽ€ 𝑭𝑢𝑹𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑡𝑫𝑺...