Bakery Love

Av staypositive88

Three girls own a bakery in downtown L.A. What happens when 3 NBA players enter their bakery? Credit to whoev... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Author's Note #1
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's Note #2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Merry Christmas
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Intro to Time Skip
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Mia and Melo's Wedding
Thank You
Justice
50k Reads

Chapter 6

3.3K 68 10
Av staypositive88

Zo pov.

So it's Monday and I decide to walk into the bakery.

I see AJ helping and old lady picking up cupcakes.

"Well chocolate is good," says AJ.

"Yeah but I think I'll give those to my grandchilden," she says.

"Oh you have grandkids how many," says AJ smiling.

"I have 2 and they are twins. Sweetest children. How about you sweetie any children," says the lady.

AJ blushes and turns her head a little.

"No I don't have any kids. But one day I will," she says.

"Oh make sure you tell your husband you want kids  before it's too late," says the lady.

"Um I'm not married," says AJ.

"But you are so beautiful? How has a guy not married you yet," she says.

"Haven't found the right one," she says as she looks up at me. So she knows I'm here.

"He'll come," says the lady.

"Hey AJ," I say waving.

"Hello Lonzo," she says smiling and being nice since this lady is here.

"Oh you two know each other," says the lady.

"Yeah," I say.

"He's your boyfriend," says the lady.

"Oh no mam just a regular customer," says AJ.

"Y'all would be cute," says the lady.

"Thank you," I say as my face gets hot.

After the eldery lady leaves, and I help her to her car and then I return to the shop.

"Hey," I say.

"What do you want. And where is your girlfriend? Guess she didn't come for a round 2," says AJ.

"Just a slice of chocolate cake with a lemonade. And she isn't her because she has a photo shoot" I say looking down at her. She's so tiny! I love it.

"Sure let me get you cake," she says as she gets the slice and ignores the part about where Maria is.

"Um you didn't ring my cake up," I say.

"I don't feel like ringing this up. Just take the free cake and go," she says getting annoyed.

"No I'm gonna sit down," I say to make her even more annoyed. I have to hold in my laugh.

"Oh my gosh," she groans as she throws a towel onto the counter.

"I don't know why you hate me. I'm a loveable guy," I say.

"You're a player. I don't need that. Plus you have a so called girlfriend," she says. I really wanted to spill that I ain't dating Maria.

All of a sudden the bakery door opens. A guy who looks under 6ft enters and looks right at AJ. Who is this?

"Hey AJ," says a guys as he walks in. Her smile lights up like a Christmas tree and she comes from around the counter.

"Trey," she says and hugs him wrapping her arms around his neck.

"How are you lil muffin," he says.

"I'm fine how about you," she says.

This dude looks familiar. I feel like I've seen him on TV.

"Oh Trey this is Lonzo," she says looking at me.

"Hello nice to meet you. I'm a big Lakers fan. I would be at you games more but I play NFL," he says. I thought I knew who he was. He is one of the best quarterbacks in the league right now.

"Nice to meet you two. You're good at what you do," I say as he shakes my hand.

"So Trey why are you here," I say.

"Well we are playing a game against the Raiders on Wednesday and I wanted to know if you wanted to come and see the game," he says.

"Of course I would love to. What do you want it's on the house," says AJ as she kisses his cheek and leaves to go behind the counter.

I notice how he looks at her. Does he like her too?

"Umm let me get a slice of lemon cake and a chocolate chip cookie," he says.

"Sure," says AJ smiling.

"I'm glad that you got this place opened up. You used to face time me all time of night talking about how stressed you were about opening," says Trey.

"Yeah I'm doing better. And now I face time you at reasonable times instead of two am," she says laughing.

"I would still pick up. I never pass up the opportunity to talk to you," says Trey.

"Stop it Trey. I'm not that special," she says blushing. Yes you are special. You're the most important person beside my mom right now.

"Oh but you are. You are the most special girl to me beside my momma and that's saying something," says Trey.

"Awww you are the best friend in the whole wide world Trey. I'm glad to have a friend like you. Let me go get a pitcher of Lemonade from the back," she says.

When she leaves I break out into laughter.

"What are you laughing at," he says glaring at me.

"She friend zoned your behind," I say laughing.

"Who are you to AJ," says Trey.

"Her soon to be boyfriend," I say crossing my arms.

"You must have bump and fallen on your head," says Trey.

"I didn't," I say.

"Well I like her and you need to stay away," he says as AJ emerges.

"Hey Trey why don't you sit down while I get Lonzo's order," she says as he smiles and sits. When she isn't looking, he pushes my shoulders. The urge to slap the talent out of him is so high.

"Hey Lonzo," she says.

"So now you wanna be nice huh," I say.

"I'm in a good mood," she says.

"Cuz I'm here," I say.

"No," she says.

"Just let me get my cake," I say.

"Okay," she says.

I go and sit down by Trey as AJ comes with our stuff. She sits down tok and looks at Trey.

"So what time is this game," she says.

"5pm. Hey Lonzo want to come," says Trey acting like we were best of friends.

"Sure," I say even though I wanted to thrown him off his chair and make him miss a season.

"Oh okay I'll give AJ your ticket," he says looking a bit disappointed. They will not be left alone on my watch.

"So Trey how is football going," says AJ.

"It's fine. I have practice in three hours. But you know I had to sneak out of the hotel to see my favorite girl," he says as he wraps his arm around her shoulder.

I mentally gag.

"Aww Trey stop," she says blushing.

"So you want to go get sushi after my practice," he says.

"Sure what place," she says.

"Some place in downtown LA. Apparently it is hard to get reservation but a friend of mine was going and can't go again. So he says I can go in his place. He reserved it for two people. So I thought I would bring you," says Trey.

I know what he is talking about. Kyle has been waiting a month to eat there. I said I would try the place with him. So we were going together tonight. But I'm not telling them. Trey wants to be alone with AJ. If he found out he would cancel their reservation right away.

I don't know why Kyle wants to go. I didn't want to go because that's raw fish and ya boy isn't about to get sick.

But then Kyle told me some sushi is fried so I was like I'll come with you bro. Plus he was gonna ask AJ if I declined so I made sure my schedule was cleared for tonight.

"You mean Sushi Bar," I say.

"Yeah that's the name," he says.

"Oh snap my cookies! I gotta go get those, be right back guys," she says as she gets up from her chair and walk toward the kitchen.

"Why are you coming," says Trey.

"Oh I'm not leaving AJ alone with you. She's not yours," I say.

"Well she will be," he says.

"We'll see about that," I say.

"Look Lonzo I think we can get along just fine if you leave AJ alone," he says.

"Why would I be friends with you? I have no purpose to," I say.

"Oh well when I date her stay away from her," he says.

"When I date her, stay away," I say.

"She likes me. I've been there for her through some rough times. I've been holding her down since high school. Why would she turn me down foe someone like you," spats Trey.

"Well you are her best friend. She has friend zoned you for years. I haven't been friend zoned yet," I say.

"Yeah but she hates you," he says.

"How do you know that," I snao.

"She told me you are a player. Stay away from her," he says.

"I'm not a player. I am single," I say.

"Yeah right she was telling me about how you have a girlfriend," he says.

"Yeah she isn't my real girlfriend. I have been trying to see if AJ likes me. She would care if I had a girlfriend if she likes me. If she didn't then why is she complainjg to you. She likes me and I know it," I say.

"Lonzo you must be smoking something because you will never be with her," says Trey.

I was about to fire back but then AJ shows up.

"Hey guys," she says sittjng back down at the table.

"Hey I gotta go see you later," says Trey as he stands up and leaves.

"Well that was sudden," says AJ.

"Yeah," I say.

"So how's things going with your girlfriend," she says.

"Things are rocky," I say pretending to be upset.

"Really," she says and I swear I saw her smile.

"Yeah she has been complaining. I think I'm going to break up with her," I say.

"Well do you," she says.

"Yeah and then I can show the girl I like my true feelings," I day.

"So there is still another girl," she says getting upset.

"Yeah," I say but I lean in towards her.

"But sometimes they are right in front of me. See ya at the game AJ," I whisper as I get up and leave.

I turn my head to see her in a daze.

I smirk because I know for sure she likes me.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

84.7K 1.4K 49
"I guess I'll see you off court then."
101K 2.8K 36
**SEQUEL TO PLAY WITH ME** Leilani and Melo are living their best life together putting aside all that has happened but....What happens when a new bo...
259K 4.9K 57
A LaMelo Ball Story 🏀🦋
447K 8.9K 58
🤫guess you'll have to read and find out😏 I do not own any of the pictures in this story and they are strictly for entertainment purposes. All credi...