Kidnapped (Jahseh Onfroy 🖤)

By HoeImFamous

Another teen girl has went missing in Broward County. Only thing is her kidnapper didn't abuse and rape her... More

♠️1
♠️2
♠️3
♠️4
♠️5
♠️6
♠️7
♠️8
♠️9
♠️10
♠️11
♠️12
♠️13
♠️14
♠️15
♠️16
♠️17
♠️18
♠️19
♠️20
♠️21
♠️22
♠️23
♠️24
♠️25
♠️26
♠️27
♠️28
♠️29
♠️30
♠️31
♠️32
♠️33
♠️34
♠️35
♠️36
♠️37
♠️38
♠️39
♠️40
♠️41
♠️43
♠️44
COPYRIGHT
♠️
Untitled Part 53
HELP
#

♠️42

6K 340 390
By HoeImFamous

"I though you killed Jackson!" I cried out.

"I thought I did... I even buried him!" Jahseh said scratching his head.

"Obviously you didn't cause he took her!" I yelled. 

Jahseh ignored me and stood there. It looked like he was thinking hard about something.

"What you still standing there for?! We gotta find her!"

"I'm thinking so can you stop talking for just a second." He said.

I didn't say anything until he said something. "Well.. it's way too late to be looking for her now. She has to be gone a full 24 hours until we can say she's missin." He grabbed my hands. 

"But we'll find her. I promise and I'm not breakin' this one. I don't know how or what conditions she'll be in, but we will. Looking for her will be the first thing we'll do when we get up tomorrow. Okay? I just want you to rest."

I knew he was telling the truth. I knew we'd find her.

~

RING RING RING

I jumped up on my bed and rubbed my eyes. I looked over to the clock and it was 3:43 am. 

Who could be calling me this late.

I looked at the caller ID and it was a number I didn't know. 

"Hello?" 

"Nola..." I heard my mama whisper.

I started crying immediately and shook Jahseh until he woke up. "My mama on the phone! Get up!!" I yelled.

He immediately sat up. "Mama!? Where are you? Who has you? Was it Jackson?

" I don't know where the fuck I am. I think I'm at his house? I'm in a room though. I found this phone and wanted to call you to get help. But you gotta hurry before he gets back." She said. I could tell she was crying. 

So first I get kidnapped, and now her? There has to be some reason for this shit.

"Who's he?? Who took you?!" I yelled.

"I'll call you back. I hear him comin'." She whispered then the line disconnected.

I got out the bed, "We need to leave. Right now. We have to look for her... I don't see how suck a sick person could kidnap someone. It's fuckin evil, the shit's disgusting." I said, pulling on some pants.

"So does that mean Ima sick, evil, disgusting person?" He asked.

I turned to him, "Of course not. You already know I love you. I meant other people ESPECIALLY whoever got my mama."

****

We spent five hours driving around the entire city. We searched abandoned houses, old ware houses... everything. There was just no luck.

RING RING RING  

"MAMA!?" I asked. I hadn't looked at the caller ID.

"Um nahh... It's Ryan. What you on?" He asked.

"None, I'm looking for my mama. I'm waiting for her to call me back so I can't talk." I hurried.

"Well.. can a nigga come over ta night? I prolly can help." He said.

I smiled, "Okay.. see you tonight." 

We said our goodbye's and hung up.

"Who you seeing tonight?" Jahseh asked.

"Ryan.. he said he's comin over." I said.

"Oh.. I was goin to look for Mama Lo some more tonight because I'm tired right now. I was gonna go to the police station too. So I won't be there, I guess." He shrugged. "But if he tries anything you better tell me. I swear to god I'll fuc-"

I laughed, "It's okay Jahseh. Nothing's gonna happen."

****

Jahseh was getting ready to leave again as I was trying to finish this last blunt and bottle of Vodka.

I don't usually drink nor smoke, but I think it was the stress. Jahseh was trying to get me to stop but I wasn't listening. "I'm leaving now.." He said taking the bottle from me. "Please don't drink or smoke anymore. I told you Ima find her."

I pouted, "Finnnneeee. I love youuuuu." I said before pulling from the blunt in my hand.

He shook his head, "I love you too Nola.. And waddup Ryan. It's good you came right now because she gone. Make sure she doesn't do anything stupid."

They started talking about other stuff but I couldn't really hear them.

After a while, Jahseh left and Ry came to sit next to me. "You feelin' ight?" He asked.

I threw my arms around him, "Nooooo. Hold me!"

"You trippin' ma." He chuckled.

I ignored him and poked his cheek, "You look cuteee today."

"Ight, Nola." He said.

"I mean.. you always are. If I wasn't datin' Jahseh, I'd date you." I smiled.

Deep down inside I cursed myself out for even saying that shit. This is what I get for drinking and smokin'.

"You need to stop talkin' for you say the wrong thang." He warned.

He was right, but the words just kept flowing out.

"You don't like me?" I whined.

"You already know the answer to that. You blowin' a nigga." He sighed.

"Why don't you ever showww meee?" I slurred.

Ryans P.O.V

  "Why don't you ever showww meee?" She slurred.  

"Show you? How?" I asked. 

She leaned in and tried ta kiss me, but I turned away so that she got my cheek.

"Seeee you don't. No one does. That's why all this stuff keeps happening to me." She said, putting out the blunt.

Her eyes were gettin' shiny and shit, I could tell she was tryin' not to cry.

"You just fucked up right now. You don't know what you sayin'..." I said.

"I know exactly what Im saying Ryan. I want you." She said.

"What bout Jahseh?" I asked, taking the burning blunt from her hands and pullin' from it.

"We don't really do anything anymore.. It's making me sad." She frowned.

"Ight. Let's go, you need ta sleep this off." I said leading her to the room. 

I helped her get in the bed and as I was about to walk away, she held onto my arm.

"Lay with me please." She pleaded. 

I shook my head. It didn't sound like a good move fa me. "We don't have to cuddle. Just lay in bed." 

I sighed and climbed onto the bed next to ha.

Minutes passed and I figured she was out. I moved to get out the bed but I felt her jump onto me, straddling a nigga. "Why are you leaving?"

"I thought you was sleep..."

"Nooooo." She chuckled. 

We stared at each otha and she started leanin' down. She was tryna kiss me again and I was goin to let ha. 

Her lips brushed right ova mine until she stopped. Fuck , we almost kissed.

She dropped ha head down to my chest and just broke down. I've neva seen anybody cry this much before. "I'm sorry Ry. There's just so much going on and I want to get away from it. I've been through way to much in this last year. Now my mama is gone and... I just cant. I'm so sorry!" She continued cryin'. Now I kinda feel bad fa what I did. Ima just have to get ova it...

*****

Aye who know how to do MathXL for 9th graders? 😂😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

626K 18.9K 22
Escaping your abusive boyfriend isn't easy, especially in Zachary's case. Zachary is an only child, born and raised in Nebraska, his life was perfect...
211 58 28
Best rank - #2 in #eroticromances - #8 in #firstchapter - #4 in #cozyromance Juliet finds herself in a loveles...
387K 6.6K 47
Mia Hudson, the bullied kid in school, and abused by her parents, that will soon change when she gets kidnapped in the middle of the night.. ~Read to...
Reunited By Rebecca

General Fiction

280K 11K 29
She had always felt like an out cast, she knew her family hated her but she didn't understand why. maybe it was because they never truly wanted her...