Forgotten Lyrics

By AmandaHocking

Don’t miss this imaginative new short story set in the magical world of Watersong—a realm of enchanting beaut... More

Prologue - Blackness
1. Cellar
2. Anthemusa
3. Reverberation
4. Salvage
5. Ameliorate
6. Infirmity
7. Six Weeks Later
Epilogue - June of This Year

A New Adventure: Valkyries

1.4K 31 5
By AmandaHocking

January 2, 2018—a new adventure begins. 

BETWEEN THE BLADE AND THE HEART by Amanda Hocking

"I was born with a calling inside me... Getting rid of immortals brought me immense pleasure, and I couldn't imagine ever giving it up."

Meet Malin, the badass heroine in my new Valkyrie duology. Being a Valkyrie is the only thing Malin has known. She's following in her mother's footsteps and will soon be a full-fledged Valkyrie and returning Immortals to the underworld on her own.

Malin's world starts to fall apart when she finds out her mother kept a huge secret...a secret that goes against everything Valkyries are supposed to stand for. It's up to Malin, her best friend, her ex-girlfriend, and the alluring Asher, to save the world from something more dangerous than they ever could have imagined.

Get your copy now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364 5 59
Once upon a time, in a small Carolina border town, there lived a woman and her dead best friend's kids. Orphaned at fifteen, Mackenzie Temple can't...
2.2K 298 73
Alison has been missing for two years, and the last thing she remembers is getting into a car. Making matters worse, her memories of those two years...
215 1 50
Elijah Davis as been dreaming of the same girl and the same bridge every night and he can't seem to shake the feeling that he somehow knows her. As m...
426K 22K 44
--COMPLETE--- There are whispers of a monster in the woods. What happens when said monster saves your life? TRIGGER WARNING FOR R*PE/ABUSE PLEASE IF...