(UP FOR ADOPTION) What if...

By Reptillia94

What if...Order 66 never happened? What if Anakin didn't fall to the Dark side and Padme didn't die and still... More

Chapter 1-The Mission
Chapter 2- The Mission part 2
Chapter 3- Getting to Know You
Chapter 4- Family Decisions
Chapter 5- An Old Family Reunion Part 1
Chapter 6- An Old Family Reunion Part 2
Chapter 7- New Masters, New Padawans
Chapter 8-Progress and High Numbers
Chapter 9- When the Darkness Seeps In
Chapter 10-Is When the Light Shines
Chapter 11- Similarities and New Friends
Chapter 12- Mission Briefing
Thank you all!
Chapter 13- Danger Around the Corner
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

Not an update(sorry)

732 8 10
By Reptillia94

Sorry that his isn't an update, but I am suffering from something. Something that I'm sure you have also suffered from. I am suffering from.... Writers Block. (Dun, dun, dun!). Yeah, I'm at that part. So I now turn to you guys. So, what should I do for my next chapter? Have Ezra or the crew get into a problem and an assisting Master gets to learn more of Ezra? Or do I introduce Zeb and Sabine? And how should I do it? And if you guys have any ideas than don't be afraid to share them! Seriously, please I really need your guys help, I really want to continue this series. So until I get enough ideas and make the next update, SEE YA!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 639 46
Lesia Mirri never wanted to be a Jedi. The rules of the Code didn't sit well with her restless spirit. Lesia resisted their teachings and attempted t...
52.6K 1.8K 94
"When I offer you my hand again, you'll take it." What if Kylo Ren had been right? What if Rey had taken Kylo Ren's hand when he offered it the seco...
63K 893 52
When Ezra, Kanan, and Ashoka save the younglings from the Inquisitors, they find one more surprise along the way.... AU where Ashoka finds and trains...
130K 2.2K 48
What if the Jedi won The Clone Wars early? What if Order 66 was never fulfilled because Palpatine was taken down far too early? What if Anakin didn't...