The Koopa King (now and then)

By HarmonyEHiggins

Description in story. Open book to figure out. More

Fifteen Years Old (Book 1)

Nine Years Old (Book 1)

8 0 0
By HarmonyEHiggins

This is my growth as a writer. I still have my first Super Mario story I made when I was nine years old. Warning: the story is awful. The storyline doesn't have a good ending, and the way things are explained is really bad. What would you expect from a nine year old? Now, I am happy to announce, six years later, I am willing to share the story with you. And just you wait. It's cringey and makes you want to cry, but it's okay, after you read it, you will read my new version. It's waaaaay better. Trust me.

Here goes nothing. I'll change nothing. This is exactly how it is in the notebook. Spelling errors and everything.

Chapter 1: red fuzz.
Once in the land of the Mushroom Kingdom there was just a Koopa, Bowser, but Bowser was different from the other Koopas he had a little fuzz of red hair on his head. The other Koopas made fun of him and said "since you have hair you won't beat Mario easily!" Bowser wanted to prove them wrong, so he went to look for Mario. Soon he found him kicking shells at goombas that were charging at him. Bowser noticed the goombas were doing it wrong, they know he could jump high so why would they charge at his feet? Bowser decided that when Mario jumped he would jump as well; that way he could knock him over. "Brilliant!" he said to himself. He slowly walked over to him. Mario had a confused look on his face when he saw Bowser.

Chapter 2: Mario vs puny Bowser
Mario began to run twords him. Bowser knew this was the time to act. Quickly, he ran twords Mario they both jumped and Bowser kicked Mario's red hat off! He couldn't believe what he had just done! Suddenly Mario looked smaller? That didn't bother Bowser, what bothered him is that Mario was stareing at something. As he turned his head he saw that it was a Fire Flower! "Oh no!" thought Bowser "If he gets that I'm DOOMED!!" Bowser ran to snatch it, but it was too late, Mario got it, but didn't use it. Instead he bounced onto Bowser. As soon as he knew it, Bowser was being carried up and thrown off the cliff. Was this Bowser's doom? Or did he have a long and great destiny ahead of him?

Chapter 3: Aliyah
This was not his doom. Soon he found himself in the clutches of another Koopa. He was in the hands of a girl, red shelled, winged Koopa. She said "Hi! I'm Aliyah! That was some fight! I've never seen anybody last that long with Mario! How'd you do it?" she had the most beautiful voice he had ever heard. "Brains." Bowser said as he pointed to his head. Aliyah laughed. "My name is Bowser!" he said. "I like your red hair Bowser." she whispered. They landed on the other side of the cliff where Mario couldn't get them. They started lots and lots of conversations. Most of them included his hair. On his birthday they spended alot of time with each other. When they whent out for a walk they were haveing a good time until they say Mario and Luigi standing there crossing their arms. This time Mario did not look confused instead he looked angry.

Chapter 4: NOO!
Aliyah and Bowser were very scared. Mario had brought his brother along, so it was double the trouble. Mario must've thought Bowser was dead so he didn't have to deal with him anymore, but no, he was still alive and (not) ready to fight. "Don't worry Bowser" Aliyah pointed to her head. "Right" Bowser said sounding nervous, he didn't want to mess up in front of her (especily on his B-day). He suddenly had a positive thought "That's right! These bros are going down baby!" Bowser yelled, but just as he knew it Mario was above their heads and landed in the middle of them. It blew Bowser into a giant rock, but sent Aliyah right into the mouth of a hungry chomper! "NOOOOO!!!!" Bowser screamed.

Chapter 5: Dr Magikay
After Bowser screamed he feel uncontios. He felt a hand grab him and push him into the giant rock.
                              🍄    🍄    🍄
"Wake up! Wake up!" said an echoing voice. Bowser opened his eyes to find that a maggikoopa scientist was in front of him. "Bah!" Bowser said sitting up "Who are you?! Where is Aliyah? Is she alive?! Am I alive? Where am I?!" "Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Slow down Mr. Redhead" calmed the scientist. "Answer me!" Bowser said in his face. "Ok. First you need to chill out! Second I am Dr. Magikay. Third I don't know who Aliga is..." "It's ALIYAH!" interupted Bowser. "OK Fourth you are in my lab and you are alive." Dr. Magikay said finishing "If you are looking for the other Koopa she's dead." "What!?" Bowser screamed. It was his fault.

Chapter 6: mind read
Oh no! thought Bowser.
"Oh yes" said Dr. Magikay like he read Bowser's mind.
"Did you.." Bowser asked but was interrupted by Dr. Magikay, "Yes, I did just save your life." Bowser was confused. Could he read minds. Bowser tested him, he thought about a question, Can you read minds? "All maggikoopas can" Dr. Magikay answered with a smile. Bowser did nothing but open his mouth. Dr. Magical chuckled and closed Bowser's mouth. "You know Maggikoopas are magic right?" Doc said. Bowser nodded his head. "Well you found me, and for that I will grant you one wish." Doc said. "A wish?" Doc nodded. "For anything? Anything!?" Doc nodded again. Bowser thought he could bring Aliyah back, but then he thought of Mario, the one responsible for this, he wanted to crush him, but to do that he had to be powerful, very powerful.

Chapter 7: powerful!
"I want to be big and powerful to crush Mario!" Bowser wished. "Okie-dokie" Doc said meaning to make him angry. (That was the only way to make him big and powerful) Bowser knew that was what Luigi said all the time, so it made him furious to hear it. Suddenly Bowser felt a zap going up his spine while he saw a bright pink, blue, purple, and white light. He couldn't close his eyes as he felt his shell, tail, head, and neck growing spikes. He also felt himself growing fangs and claws. His red hair grew bigger and spreaded to his brows. He closed his eyes and when he opened them they had red irises. As soon the room was dark again, Bowser fell to the ground, but quickly pulled himself up. He looked at Doc, he seemed very small. "Oh my!" Doc said. "BWAHAHAHAHA!!" Bowser laughed evily. Doc looked scared of his mess.

Chapter 8: king
"Too much! Too much!" Doc said about to suck the power out of Bowser. Bowser snatched Doc in his big hand and said "Don't you dare take my power away from me! GOT IT!" Doc nodded his head fast "g-got it." Bowser dropped Doc on the hard stone ground, and stompted his way out of the cave. Everyone was shocked to see what Bowser had become. Luigi was behind Mario shaking, but Mario was taunting Bowser to take him on. When Bowser saw Mario his eyes widened and then he yelled with his most powerful voice "MARIOO!!" As Bowser yelled it created a shockwave. Mario jumped over it but Luigi just tripped. Bowser made his way to them. Mario and Luigi both got fire flowers. "Oh yeah? I can do that to!" Bowser said as he spitted a fireball at them.

Chapter 9: fireballs
Mario and Luigi were shocked to see what Bowser did. Bowser just smiled and crossed his armes. Mario threw a fireball, but Bowser just slapped it away "I'm fireproof" he said to them. Mario looked behind him to see if there was anything to use. "Mario!" Luigi said pointing to a mega mushroom behind Bowser. Bowser held up the mushroom and said "Oh, is this what you want, well too bad!". Bowser held the mushroom over the same cliff that Mario threw him off of. Then he thought of Aliyah, the one who saved his life. Bowser dropped it off the cliff. "No!" Mario and Luigi said together. Bowser took a deep breath and when he exhaled he breathed a stream of fire that covered the ground in front of them. The sky turned dark and fire blazed in his eyes "You took my girl and now I will take yours!" Bowser said "Princess Peach."

Chapter 10: Princess Peach
Mario signaled Luigi to run to Peachs castle, and he did.
"Hold hima off!" Luigi said running as fast as he could.
                              🍄    🍄    🍄
"Peach! Peach!" Luigi said out of breath as he went into the throneroom. "Why are you here Luigi?" Peach said softly. "Bigga scary Koopa coming to kiddnappa you! Gotta getta out of here!" said Luigi. "Hey, Luigi slow down. What big scary Koopa?" Peach said as Bowser burst into the room with Mario in his hand. "Ahh! No! Mario!" Luigi yelled. "Ahhhh! Who's that!?" Peach screamed. "Bigga scary Koopa!" Luigi said to Peach. All the Toads were running all over the place. "Bwahahahahaha!" Bowser laughed. "Oh my, w...what are doing here?" Peach said. "Oh I just wanted to give you this" Bowser chucked Mario at the wall. "Ow" Mario said as he hit the wall. Peach ran to Mario "Mario, ohmy, are you alright?"

Chapter 11: Bowser Castle
"You big meanie! Why would you do this to him?" Peach yelled at Bowser. "He didn't tell you? Well he took away the one thing that I loved most!" Bowser held up Aliyah's shell. Mario reconized that shell, which made him know who Bowser used to be. "Bowser?" Mario said neatly. "Who? What?" Peach questioned. "The Koopa King!" Bowser added. "King? What do you have a castle or something?" said Peach. "No, but that is a good Idea!" Bowser said "minions! Get her!" Bowser pointed at Peach and a bunch of Koopas came in and carried off Peach. Yes! thought Bowser. No! thought Mario, who was too weak to get up "Luigi." Luigi looked at Mario and Mario pointed at Peach. "Okie-Dokie" Luigi said following them.
                              🍄    🍄    🍄
Finally Bowser got to ash island and his minions started building his castle, but he still had Peach.

Chapter 12: The Rescue!
"You'll never get away with this! Mario and Luigi are going to find me, and when they do, your in big trouble!" Peach tried to convince him to let her go. "I'll take those chances." Bowser said.
                              🍄    🍄    🍄
Luigi was on his way to the unbuilt castle, meanwhile Bowser was tieing ropes around Peach and hung her by the body. "This rope is really ichy. Do you have anything else you could rap me in?" Peach said. "You are a prisioner, and prisioners aren't supposed to be comfortable!" Bowser said. "Well I just..." "SHUT UP!!" Bowser yelled creating another shockwave. "Ow rude." Peach wispered. Bowser turned to leave, but then saw Luigi standing in the doorway.

Okay, well, there's more, but that's the second book. I know, when I was young, I didn't know the definition of novel. But hey, that's what I'm here for, to make it better! I'll show you how the second book goes after I re-write the first one. If you want to see how the second book goes first, just skip to that chapter, but if you want to see the re-write, turn the page.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 25.9K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
166K 5.8K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
667K 33.6K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
195K 19.1K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...