๐”๐๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„, st gif series

By ecstaticdude

โ for the sake of your poor old dad , keep the door open three inches โž started; october 27th ended; More

foreword
mike
dustin
steve
billy
max
AV club
nancy
lucas
eleven
johnathan
hopper
johnathan
bob
billy
will
erica
steve
mike
bob
nancy
will
robin
alexei
billy
steve
mike
steve
max

joyce

6.9K 212 51
By ecstaticdude

joyce  )
adorable  )

with everything you and your family had been through, there was nothing more you wished for than for joyce, your mother, to find peace in her life. there were few days you rarely saw her crack a smile. barely ever a laugh, and if it was it was a quick snicker. you longed for your mother to come back to you because the heartbroken, sunken and beaten byers lady you were looking at as you walked into her workplace wasn't it. unknown to you and your brothers, it gave her three reasons to keep going on. to somehow make it. when she saw you, she instantly lit up inside. after all the shit she'd been through this year, you were one of her safe havens.

im so glad
you're here  "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 1.5K 67
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
211K 4.9K 55
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
31.6K 664 77
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~โ˜…...
27.9K 735 85
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...