The Jerk Billionaire And His...

By yu_tanit

Book 1 in U-Tale Series: The CEO and Doctor Romance. •|One is the heartthrob billionaire while another is th... More

Cast
Prolouge
1.Free Service
2.The Meeting
3.Her Voice
4.Promotion
5.Almost Puke
7.What a joke!
8.Poor luck
9. Time will tell
10.Stuck with him
11.Idiot!
12.Your love
13.Same blood
14. A peck
15.Misunderstanding
16.A game
17.Hangover
18.Agreed
19.Make up story
20.Spank
21.Reception
22.Honeymoon
23.Sweet lips
24.Bipolar
25.Friend or Foe
26.Confused
27.Feisty
28.Devil in disguise
29.That lady?!
30.Losing someone
31.Cupid
32.Can't resist?!
33.Flirt
34.The hidden door
35.Jealous
36.My Son?!
New Story
37.How dare you?
38.Confrontation
39.Why! Why?
40.The End
New book
Book 2
41.Messed up
42.Illusions
43.Move on
44.Disastrous Dinner
45.Breakdown
46.Next Morning
47.Leaving
48.Reunion
49.My Love
50.Will do
Epilogue
Bonus chapter one
Bonus Chapter Two
Bonus Chapter Three

6.Crazy Woman

33.7K 1.1K 24
By yu_tanit

Shaub's POV:

"Master. Please have your breakfast." Butler Tim stood beside the old man's bed and waited for the old man's response but being the stubborn old man, he is, he did not spare a glance to the Butler Tim.

"Master. The food is getting cold and...you need to have your medicine. Watching TV early in the morning is not good for your eyesigh-" Butler Tim trembled mid-sentence due to the harsh glare from grandpa.

"You old man is saying my eyesight is poor. Your whole family eyesight is poor." Grandpa huffed pressing a button on the remote to change the channel.

I was standing at the door frame while listening to their conversation and I sighed looking at my grumpy old man. Butler Tim shake his head looking at the food on the tray and then at grandpa who was busy changing channels. I coughed entering the room and making my presence known.

"Good morning old man." I greeted while walking yet the old man ignored me as if he didn't hear me.

"Good morning young master." Butler Tim greeted sounding guilty and glanced at the untouched food.

"Old man. You have your medicine?" I asked standing near the foot of the bed ignoring the nervous looking butler Tim.

"Young master. That..." Butler Tim could not speak further as I glanced at the food trolley.

"Old man. You are being naughty day by day. Why haven't you have your breakfast?" I sounded mad standing in front of the TV screen blocking his line of sight.

"Butler Tim! Bring my breakfast here. I will accompany old man." I ordered the butler while walking towards the flat screen and pressed the turn off button.

The screen became black and I turned to see the old man placing the remote on the nightstand with a scowl etched on his face. It's been half a month since the accident and his wound is not healed yet but still, the old man is grumpy as always.

Due to the new projects and meetings, I have not been able to spend much time with him so he is expressing his anger by behaving like a spoiled brat. But I am his grandson who inherit his stubbornness and knew his temper.

The doctor has told him to rest well and not to cause stress to his legs. The old man was also there when he was discharged and he had listened to every word carefully but to provoke me he is being ignorant.

I walked to the sofa at the corner of the room and sat down comfortably waiting for the old man to be infuriated with the deafening silence. Butler Tim then entered the room with the tray full of my breakfast and placed it atop the coffee table. Suddenly, a thought crosses my mind and I glanced around the room.

"Where is the caretaker?" I remembered telling Nate to appoint one and I had seen a middle-aged woman while going to the office every morning.

"Young Master. She..." Butler Tim trailed off glancing at the old man and bow his head down like the obedient servant.

"I got her resigned." The old man said in a stern voice glaring at me.

"Why?" I raised a brow taking out my mobile from my suit pocket.

"She is old enough for me." The old man reasoned out making me stop calling Nate and I placed the mobile on the table.

"Old? How old are you grandpa?" I emphasized the word grandpa and the old man's face became red with anger.

"You don't know your grandpa's age? You unfilial brat." The old man sounded frustrated and I chuckled seeing his response.

"I will call Nate to hire someone young who is still....what do we call it butler Tim?" I purposely asked the butler as he didn't inform me about the dismissal of the caretaker.

"Yo-young master. I-I ha-" Butler Tim stammered while trying to apologize but grandpa interjected.

"If you really care about me then you already know that I'm getting older as the day passes by. Yet you didn't bring a woman to introduce me. " He paused glaring furiously at me and continued.

"How long are you going to continue to live like this? It's time you get married." The old man gave me a disapproving look and as usual, I didn't mind his words.

"Bring over my breakfast." Grandpa sat comfortably on the bed and butler Tim placed his breakfast on the small side table placed on the bed.

I too eat my breakfast glancing at the old man from time to time. Butler Tim stood near the bed assisting grandpa and we continued eating in the silence.

After having breakfast, I sat down on the sofa waiting for the old man to finished eating and I scrolled through my mobile checking some emails. Then few minutes Butler Tim then gave the medicine to the old man and this time, he didn't fuss about it. I then get up from the sofa and stop near his bed.

"Grandpa. You know I cannot look after you the whole day so please take of your health. I'm off to the office." I bid goodbye to the old man and walked out of the room along with the butler Tim.

Actually, I wanted to hear what he forgets to tell me and I also know it was my fault for being busy for the whole week that I hardly came home. Also, he has to accompany the old man every day. I stopped walking when we were far away from the old man's bedroom and I turned to look at the butler Tim.

"The woman got a phone call from the hospital two days ago informing her about her husband's accident so the master gave her some money and told her to leave." Butler Tim show me the hospital verification and I nodded looking at his mobile screen.

"Also the doctor came to do the weekly checkup but..." Butler Tim sounded hesitant and didn't meet my eyes.

"But?" I inquired staring at the old butler who is my grandpa's loyal servant.

"Master does not seem to like him." I chuckled hearing it and my mobile rang indicating a call from my secretary.

"Good morning Sir. The car is ready." Nate greeted me once I accepted the call.

"Hmm." I ended the call climbing down the stairs to the living room and walked out the front door.

A black SUV was parked at the entrance and Nate opened the passenger seat door when he saw me walking towards the car. I nodded at Nate sitting inside and Nate too gets in the front seat after closing the door for me.

The driver started the car driving towards the Reghen Empire and parked the car at the entrance once we reached there. I then get off the car walking towards the C.E.O's exclusive elevator with Nate following behind.

The employees greeted me on the way to my office and the secretary stood up when I passed by their desk. I walked straight to my office and then the landline started ringing when I had just stepped a foot inside.

Nate walked ahead to take the call and his face didn't look good while listening to the other party. I sat on the chair turning on the Mac and I heard a woman voice from the other end.

"Miss.Garrison. Sir is currently busy in the meeting. I will inform you once it ends." Nate lied without batting his eyes and I reviewed the new project.

The call didn't end for a while and Nate seemed to lose his patience but still, he pacifies the woman who was hell-bent on meeting me.

"Nate! Who gave my office number to the woman?" I never gave my personal number neither my office landline number to anyone except to a few of my important clients and business associates.

"Sir. You have left your landline number at the hospital when Mr.Reghen was admitted. The woman's name is Freida a doctor in that hospital." Nate took out a contract from the pile of files placed atop the desk and passed it to me.

"You have a meeting with Mr.Benton at 1 pm. He will be joining you for lunch." Nate informed me while I was going through the contract.

"Sir. The caretaker-" Nate was about to inform me but I already knew of it so I cut him mid-sentence.

"No need to hire anyone. Have you contact Dr.Dakels?" I recalled the butler Tim words and asked about the family doctor who has not returned yet.

"I called him yesterday and he apologized for another week delay. The seminar was prolonged and he needs to stay over." Nate is the one who made phone calls for me let it be private or business.

"Okay. Search for another doctor." I gave the responsibility to Nate and dismissed him.

I got engrossed with reviewing the contract and was about to sign it when the landline flared up disturbing me. I accepted the call while signing the contract with the other hand.

"Hello." I voiced out when I put the receiver near my ear.

"Shaub! I'm Freida. I miss you so-" I put down the receiver with a bang ending the phone call.

I forgot to tell Nate to blacklist her as I knew women are the clingy type. Once spend a night with them, they think that the man is interested in them. I pressed the intercom once I finished signing the contract and called Nate whose office is just beside mine.

"Nate! Blacklist Frer- what ever that woman name is." I was irritated due to the interruption and everyone know that I do not like to be disturbed.

"Freida. Sir. I will just do it right away." I hung up the phone once I listened to him and took out another file to review.

I was on constant business meetings and conferences that I did not have time to go through the files and now I have six of them to review till lunch.

After the phone call, I didn't get interrupted by anything and while I had just finished reviewing the last file, I heard the opening and closing of my office door.

I did not bother to look up as I thought the person was Nate but a woman's cologne wafted my nose and a hand was placed on my shoulder.

I glanced at the hand which was perfectly manicured and then at the intruder who had dared to enter in my office without my permission. As far as I remembered there was not an appointment before the lunch meeting.

A woman wearing a shirt which two buttons were opened and jeans stood near my chair looking at me with a seductive smile. I frowned looking at the crazy woman who did not understand the word rejection and it's not that I have not told her when I had spent a night with her.

Everyone knew I, Shaub Reghen, way of womanizing yet the woman before me came running to my office. I pushed her hand away from my shoulder and opened my mouth to lashed out at her when she placed her mouth against mine taking me off guard.

Before she could dirty my mouth I about to pushed her away when a loud gasped came from the door and I stood up from my seat pushing the woman away.

My eyes go to the opened door and I saw a familiar figure standing at the door giving me a disgusted look. I frowned looking at the woman at the door and the woman beside me yelled making me question my taste in woman.

"You." The crazy woman screamed glaring furiously at the woman at the door.

"Yes. Me." The woman gave a disgusted look to the crazy woman and I pressed the intercom demanding Nate's presence.

Where the hell is my useful secretary?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 1.1K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...
11.1K 242 37
All of her life, she thought to marry a romantic man who could take care of her till death and didn't care about wealth that much. A man which she co...
106K 2.4K 50
She is his son favourite,it doesn't mean he would love her He is her boss doesn't mean she should give him all the respect when he is wrong Two oppo...
267K 10K 35
Please vote and comment! My goal is at least 2k likes and 100 comments :) This story is as realistic as life gets. Please enjoy it, it is my first st...