The sky KHR

Oleh MalditadiAsh

When the twins sawada Ieyoshi and Sawada Tsunayoshi was born to the world Nana and Iemitsu was happy. But wh... Lebih Banyak

Prologue.
When it all started.
Meeting the 9th
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
76

Chapter 48

6.4K 223 17
Oleh MalditadiAsh

3rd person's pov.

When Tsuna walk home with Hayato and Takeshi along the way. Tsuna notice some man with black suit surrounding the house.

"What's going on?" Tsuna ask gently one of the mens.

"Sorry, we only allowed a Sawada to enter the house." The men in black said.

"ookkkaaayy?" Tsuna was confuse, then the door open revealing Reborn.

"Let him in, he lives here." Reborn stated, and the men let Tsuna in.

"Thanks for walking me home Hayato-kun, Takeshi-kun. And oh? Hayato." Tsuna said stop for a moment and look something on his bag. He then got a 6 bento boxes. "Those are homemade chocolates that Mom requested. Pls give each one to them. The dark green one is for Mom, The Orange one is for Yuni, The indigo one is For Chrome, the light green one is for Verde, the violet one is for Skull and the yellow one is for Dad.( Gamma) Can you deliver this for me?" Tsuna said.

Hayato smile brightly at Tsuna. Finally, his precious boss gave him a mission.

"I'll be honor Cielo-sama." Hayato said.

"Ok then Hayato. Goodbye and stay safe." Tsuna wave goodbye.

"Ok Cielo-sama." Hayato said.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Once Tsuna was inside the house, he notice that Dino-Sensei is at the dining table.

"I'm home Maman." Tsuna greeted.

"Welcome Home Tsuna, We have visitor." Nana said happily.

"Dino-Sensei? What are you doing here?" Tsuna ask gently.

Dino smile at Tsuna and pat Tsuna's head. "I came here to meet the Vongola Decimo. But it seems Reborn explain to me that He has a missing older twin brother which is you. No wonder you two look a like." Dino said with a smile.

Tsuna cheeks turn pink slightly and and look down feeling shy. "Ye-Yeah." Tsuna said then he look around. "Where is Ieyoshi by the way?" Tsuna ask.

"Well..." Dino said.

Flashback.

When Ieyoshi came home, he saw some men in black around his house. He then went inside because he has a feeling that Reborn has to do something with this.

But then he was stop by one of the man.

"Sorry sir, only a Sawada May enter this house." The men said.

"But I'm Sawada Ieyoshi! Idiot now Move!" Ieyoshi said grumpy.

The men move and let Ieyoshi enter.

"Ok, REBORN! What is going on!? Why is there a man surrounded in the whole House!?"  Ieyoshi said.

SMACK!

Reborn kick Ieyoshi's head.

"Ow.." Ieyoshi pat his own head where Reborn kick him. " Why you stupid sadist Infant!" Ieyoshi said as he glare at Reborn. Reborn just smirk.

"Listen up, Baka-Yoshi. This is Dino Cavallone, A boss of a Famiglia that is alliance to Vongola. His my Precious student he came from Italy to meet you." Reborn stated.

"Hello." Dino greeted with a smile in his face.

"Tsk, I don't care, Get those mens out of here." Ieyoshi said.

"But.. Ah.. You see I can't." Dino said.

"Why?"

"Because without a his subordinates, Dino's skills will decrease let say more than half of it." Reborn stated.

"Then his useless, he has no place for a boss. Tsk, Why did you became one?" Ieyoshi said as he turn around and grumpy walk towards his room with a shut.

"Reborn? Is that really the Vongola Decimo?" Dino ask.

"Yes, apparently his the chosen one." Reborn said.

"Vongola will fall, That's for sure." Dino stated.

"But there's another candidate." Reborn stated.

"Huh?"

Flash back ends.

.....And that's how Reborn end up telling me about you. Tsuna." Dino said.

"Oh? Ok. I'm sorry though if Ieyoshi act like that towards you." Tsuna said gently.

"Its fine." Dino said happily.

"Do you want something Dino-sen-"

"Dino is fine." Dino said happily.

"Ok Then Dino it is. Do you want something?" Tsuna ask gently.

"I want an expresso." Reborn stated.

"I know Reborn." Tsuna said.

"Anything is fine." Dino stated.

Tsuna nod and went to the kitchen where he saw Nana was dress up ready to go out. Probably going to the back door.

"Where are you going Maman?" Tsuna ask gently.

"Oh? I'll pick Lambo and I-pin from school. Is there first day, So I want to know if they are ok." Nana said.

"Ok, Be safe Maman." Tsuna greeted.

"Ok then Tsu-kun." Nana said as she shut the door.

Tsuna blink once or twice before realizing what Nana said. "Tsu-kun..." That name is familiar in his head, he just can't remember where he did heard it.

Tsuna shrug it off and make some cookies for the guest.

Dino was surprise how Tsuna's cookies was delicious and how amazing it was. Dino did compliment Tsuna's skills which Tsuna's cheek turn pink for a while. Dino said Tsuna was cute, and declare Tsuna can be his lil bro for a while. Tsuna don't mind, he do love having an older brother. He has one which is Mukuro, but Mukuro was annoying and very playful. Too playful.

Dino then made send his mens to somewhere and Dino said that he'll stay for the night.

By the time his men was nowhere, he trip out of nothing.

"Hah, Dino-nii Are you ok?" Tsuna ask gently as he help Dino stand up.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Sorry About that.....Is just when my mens are not around I'm kinda...-"

"Useless." Ieyoshi interrupted Dino and  roll his eyes and storm out to the bathroom.

Tsuna just sigh heavily.

"Sorry about me being Useless." Dino said.

Tsuna shook his head. "Your not useless at all Dino-nii. Your more than that if you will just believe in your self." Tsuna said as he assisted Dino to the couch.Both of them settle in that couch. "I use to think to myself that I was useless too, good for nothing you know. Since all I do is to disappoint Verde or Skull or Gamma my use to be uncle's and Dad when they are both training me." Tsuna said with a weak smile. "But a sweet lovable woman came name Luce said that 'Never gave your self a negative thoughts. Instead believe in your self that you can do this, you can do this And you'll see that you can do this. You your self can be more than you are now. Someday you'll reach the top.' She said that to me with the sweetest smile I had ever seen. From that day, I never thought to my self that I'm useless nor I never gave my self some negative thoughts, because I believe in myself and I believe her words." Tsuna said as he pause a little. "Beside it make my will and resolve got stronger." Tsuna said with a warm smile. "So don't you think that your useless Dino-nii, Your far from it." Tsuna said with a smile.

Dino was mesmerize at Tsuna, he was surprise at that. No one, even Reborn said those words to him. No one but Tsuna himself. Dino hug Tsuna. "Thank you Lil Bro, for saying those words to me. Thank you very much." Dino stated.

"Its fine Dino-nii." Tsuna smile back.

Reborn who just listen to them was also mesmerize with Tsuna. "Luce, You really did a great job making Tsuna like this. I wish your still alive. "Reborn's thought.

_______________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy it 😊😊😊

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

27.5K 625 31
[Katekyo Hitman Reborn: UNDER EDITING] Sawada Mitsuki, Tsuna's twin sister. Pretty, smart, and troublesome. Now joining in the story of Tsunayoshi a...
284K 8.8K 61
Sawada Tsunayoshi was send to Giotto. But Something is off, Because Tsuna wasn't the same. Note:I don't own KHR
100K 3.3K 12
Reborn reported that tsuna was always bullied by he's classmates at school to nono, so they planned to get revenge for their beloved decimo. Warning...
163K 5.5K 14
SUMMARY: After Reborn informs that Tsuna and his classmate gonna go on a trip to Italy, they roar in happiness, thinking of the rare chance to travel...