Enclosed Perimeters (Yandere...

By Cloakedranger

With summer vacation starting for (F/n) (L/n), she finds herself taking on a new job to earn some extra money... More

A/N: Responses to Comments/Questions
Summer Earnings
Mere Observation
Dust Coverings
Strange Occurences
Waking up to Night
A Possible Reassurance
Safety Secured
Visitor
A Communication Problem
Waterfall
Little Rest for the Defenseless
Eating Scared
A Menace
Soon, very soon
Consequence
Limited
Impression and Meet
Pause
Past and New Obsession
New Conditions
A Name's Price
Back to Silence
Physical Watch
Follow the Leader
Ruin Breakfast
Ring a Little
Break a Tear
Garden Asleep
Puzzlement
A Needle and Thoughts
Breakfast Date
Watching Inquiries
A Puzzle Piece
Another Memory
Begin the Second Week
Nearly Injured
A Read for Thought
Troublesome Clothes
Liar's Suffering
Hunt
Inspect
Picture of Fortune
Fuchsia
Enragement
Maybe, Tolerable
Building a Pet House?
Talent in Question
Clock
A Required Rest
Tell a Tale
Package a Gift
Mastery of Vanishing
Conversation of Cards
Stars in Sight
Under the Sun
Sunny Research
Snuffed Chance
A Little Bit of Ruin
Delicacy
Even until Morning
Return
Epilogue
Drem
Paperback and Ebook Available!

Happiness and Sadness

6K 376 226
By Cloakedranger

A/N: As usual, I would recommend putting the video on loop.

By the time that I gave up on my warnings and worked out my plan, the distraction had already cheated on Nathan with both. Of course, I could never tell the exact time of a person's fortune, only that it would happen sometime in the future, but the signs of the distraction's infidelity were obvious to me. She would be gone from the house for long periods of time and return late in the evening. Where beforehand, she would be in the house almost constantly, only going out when Nathan was taking her somewhere.

Not only this but also she would come back with the smell of a different cologne than Nathan's. She explained that it was because she was testing out different scents for Nathan to see which one she liked best for him. Somehow Nathan bought that excuse, even though it was only ever two distinct scents. There were other signs as well, and Nathan turned a blind eye to them all it seemed.

One day, I approached him and told him what I would do. He laughed me off like usual, even though I stated that I was serious. I didn't let his disbelief stop me; I considered that I was a doing a favor for him. It was a gift to free him from that horrible nuisance. He would see that I was the one who deserved his attention all along.

When he went off to purchase an antique out of town, I executed the plan. The distraction was just waking up and exiting Nathan's room. I was leaning against the wall opposite the door and smiled to her. Catching her attention, she stopped and asked, "Is there something that you need, Drem? In the past you haven't waited outside my bedroom door."

It was wrong of her to call it her bedroom door; it was Nathan's. Just hearing that statement almost had made me lose my mask. "Well, yes, I had something in mind. You see, I've noticed that you've grown bored with Nathan. Or rather, that you're not satisfied with just having him. Am I correct in this assumption?"

An inviting gleam crossed her eyes, as a chuckle left her lips. "So, you're willing to give me more satisfactory pleasure than your friend?" The nuisance stepped forward and draped her arms across my shoulders and batted her eyelashes at me. Inwardly, I had wished to vomit and shove the disgusting distraction away. "I wouldn't mind. Sleeping all alone at night; it makes me wonder why you haven't asked sooner."

Instead, I forced myself to intentionally eye her form slowly, making sure that she noticed. I gripped the sides of her of hips and backed her into Nathan's room. Seductive and descriptive promises slipped through my lips until I pushed her onto the bed. Not even a moment escaped before she had her lips pressed to mine. How atrocious they tasted, like the sickly sweet scent of a decaying rose.

As the taste filled my mouth and nearly caused me to gag, she took no notice and stripped herself of her dress. She was too enraptured in her unfaithfulness to notice the glint of the knife in the morning light, or how it was descending upon her lecherous self. Instantly, I spit out the crimson that filled my mouth and pulled away. The life faded from her dishonest eyes, while pain and shock were her last feelings.

Getting off of the bed, I stepped back and tossed the knife to the side, pleased with the result of my efforts. I couldn't wait until Nathan would get home and see the gift. During my wait, I pulled out some of my strawberry-watermelon gum and chewed on it to pass the time and to rid the taste of her blood from my mouth.

When Nathan returned, things went the opposite of how I wanted. We argued, and he said statements that were nearly identical to what you said to me. "I didn't want this. I didn't ask for this. Why are you so intent on making me miserable?!"

I didn't see my action as wrong, but he continued to yell at me. I had even played the recording of her words that I caught in the hallway. He only shouted that I had forced her to say those things, that I had forced myself on her. He couldn't be reasoned with, and he refused to see the true character of the deceased distraction.

He proceeded to return my gift with that of partial death. When I went to console him, I fell to the ground in agony. It was beyond physical pain, as though the very essence of my being was being torn at the seams. My body, mind and emotions were being stabbed by thousands of invisible needles.

I had to watch in horror as my body disintegrated into nothingness before my eyes. Stripped bare, I was thrown into a cage. My spirit trapped between life and death for eternity. I can never move onto what lies after death because I am forever attached to this world. Even if the earth were to vanish, I would still be stuck in the universe, floating in the void of what was once the earth.

That, my little doe, is what occurred five years ago.

Silence fell over them both. The writing utensil had fallen to the page flat, but the cold air remained. She didn't know how to respond. On one end she wanted to be even farther away from Drem, but she felt that the fault didn't fall on him entirely. Sure, he had killed Evelyn, but Nathan and she led him to that point. Of course, he could have handled the situation differently, but she couldn't despise him for what he did either.

If Drem could really tell true fortunes and Nathan knew that, it was the antique collector's fault for not believing Drem. Evelyn had only provoked Drem more, through her cheating ways, making the situation escalate more. Did she sympathize with Drem? Yes, he had to endure watching his long time crush date a cheater. Personally, she wouldn't be able to do nothing either, but she would have walked out on the situation.

Even if she did feel bad for him, her feelings for him hadn't progressed to love. Rather, she was on neutral grounds with him, and maybe he was adorable at times, but she couldn't forgive him yet. Perhaps, by the end of her stay, she could forgive him.

Right now, it was more her finally being able to understand why he had been so violent that past week. After the incident, he had probably become enraged at what Nathan had done to him, and that anger had been allowed to grow for five years. So, when he was freed, she was the only person around that he could vent it out on.

Was this acceptable? No, it wasn't, but it was understandable. That's why she could be on neutral terms with him. He had been sealed in that clock for so long, and Nathan had probably ignored him. The loneliness that he had felt must have been unbearable at times. So after his anger had been quelled to some degree, after she had spoken a similar phrase to Nathan's, he realized that he could find a second chance in her.

Could she become his second chance? It was unlikely. Would she consider it? Well, she was thinking about it now, but she was still processing everything that he had written out for her. H*ll, her mind was trying to wrap around the concept that Nathan had supposedly destroyed Drem's body and sealed the male in a clock. It wasn't like she could deny it, given everything that had happened to her.

"Drem, will you explain how you're able to tell fortunes, and how Nathan is capable of such things?"

Tomorrow, I will. Right now, I want you to sleep on what I told you, and I want a break. Everything that happened back is rolling on a film, and I need some time before I say anything else. So, have a good rest, my little doe.

The coldness in the air lessened, and the pen lay motionless. She heard the garage door open and close. (F/n) wondered if he would be crying if he still had his body. In the back of her mind, she knew that would be the case. He just had to relive the worst moments of his life, and she could only imagine the amount of emotions that were wracking his mind.

Moving off of the couch, she picked up her dishes and took them to the sink. After she completed washing them, she headed to her room for the night. She simply lied in bed on her back and looked up at the ceiling. (F/n) replayed what Drem had told her in her head and pictured the scenes in the ceiling's paint.

With time, she fell into the arms of sleep, not aware of what Drem was doing. He was working on carving the wood into that of a doll, but he had another focus in mind now. Fabric lay across the table, while the scissors, needle and thread were at work. The first tries had been unsuccessful, but he was making progress.

His energy was still drained, however, but even more so now. The feeling of water cascaded down his face, as he worked. He didn't reach up to feel it, thinking that it was only an illusion of his mind. Instinctively, though, he did reach up at one point to wipe the feeling away.

This action caused him to realize that it wasn't a fantasy of his. Legitimately, he was crying. With shock he wiped another drop away and looked to his fingers. There was indeed a bead of water present on them.

Blinking a few times, he thought back to his changed plan, and a new sense of happiness washed over him. It cleared away the negativity from his story and gave him hope. Nathan hadn't truly deprived him of that one thing.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.4K 8.5K 69
[Tsundere and Yandere Demons x Reader] A world where demons and humans can live amongst each other. A dream that started with the Zones and...
147K 3.8K 37
𝙸. ↳𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 you move back to tokyo. after being years away, you finally get to see your two best friends and live a happy and normal life as a t...
1.6M 95.5K 104
The Readers Choice Awards 2018 Winner - General Fiction Genre Cankerfell Tunnels, a place where people travel to gain fame and wealth, yet every sing...
505K 18.3K 29
[Y/n] is a daughter of a rather wealthy man that just got remarried. She didn't like the idea of her father remarring so she began to lock herself in...