Next in Line {Taejoon Wolf AU}

By BabyBoii__

Taejoon - Top Taehyung, bottom Namjoon Yoonmin - Top Yoongi, bottom Jimin Hopekook - Top Jungkook, bottom Hos... More

RE WRITING
Prologue
II
III
IV
V
HUGE THANKS! ☺️
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
✊🏽❀️

I

3.8K 133 27
By BabyBoii__

Kim Taehyung wanted the best for his son Kim Hoseok. He wanted the best so bad he went all across the country until he felt a town would feel just right for them.

They ended up in a small town where he heard a pack of wolves stayed out there. He didn't really plan on wanting to be in the pack but he felt like Hoseok would have a better chance at meeting people of his own kind. Didn't want him to grow up and not know how to be his own true self.

And he hopes both can find their mate.

Today is Kim Hoseok's first day at the new school, Moon Catholic High. He is quite excited, he was told by his father that he can smell if others are like him.

Hoseok gets ready in some black jeans, an oversized white hoodie, and some all black vans. He decides not to put a cap over his newly dyed red hair and as quiet as he can be, to not wake his dad, he starts off to his new school.

Walking is how he gets everywhere, just because he knows he has the energy and strength do such a thing. I mean walking doesn't take up energy, but when I say walking everywhere, Kim Hoseok walks everywhere. He says something about liking to see the scenery everywhere he goes. And walking to a new school in the new neighborhood, he's bound to meet new people and not just any new people, werewolves.

And that is exactly how he met, sassy as ever, Park Jimin and his boyfriend, grumpy as ever, Min Yoongi.

From Jimin talking up a storm, he found out that Jimin is an omega while Yoongi is a beta.

Hoseok has honestly never seen such a happy omega. He has heard many stories and actually seen some bad things from different places about omegas looking down upon, but he can conclude not in this town was being mean to an omega the case. And he felt very relieved at that.

This town is different. A good kind of different he feels.

As Jimin was telling him the story of how he knew that Hoseok was a wolf, he got jealous over the fact he might have a harder time finding his mate. He felt as if they were probably in another town they moved out of, maybe passed them up.

Jimin goes on to say how they were just eating breakfast and because of Yoongi's alpha smelling senses, he smelt an omega. Of course Jimin didn't let him finish and ran straight out the front and ran right in front of Hoseok to introduce himself.

"Here is your locker and oh look it's right next to MINE." Hoseok chuckles at Jimin, who is smiling so big his eyes just disappears in little crescents, being all excited and continues to try and organize his locker.

"So I can see on your schedule that you basically have most morning classes with Yoongi and afternoon classes with one of our friend name Namjoon. After lunch you can meet him, he is such a cutie." Hoseok smiles in thanks as the bell rings.

Yoongi turns to Jimin to say goodbye until whenever they see eachother again. It's honestly so cute to see Yoongi not give an ounce of emotion until his eyes are fixated on Jimin. His eyes literally turn a whole new color just by looking at his mate.

Goals, honestly though.

Yoongi turns to Hoseok, not with a smile, and cocks his head to signal they are going to class now. Hoseok says bye to Jimin and follows the other to first hour.

As they walk down the hallway, Hoseok see's a boy being cornered. The boy is dressed in all black, leather jacket, hair black, the whole shabang.

He really hates bullying so he tries to walk over and stop it, but Yoongi grabs his wrist and pulls him down to their class room. He looks back and locks eyes with the boy. Both their eyes turn white. Hoseok grips Yoongi by his shirt, trying to not fall down.

Yoongi observes the situation.

Wow, first day of school and this kid already found his mate. Sad it had to be the crazy kid. I'm knowing Jimin would want me to help though. Curse his kind soul and the effect it has on me.

Yoongi moves Hoseok to a locker and quickly runs over to Jungkook.

Jungkook seems to gain a sense of energy and pushes  the bullies off. He growls and punches one of the bullies in the face as Yoongi goes over and punches the other one.

Hoseok has been told, when you find your mate you just kinda go crazy with emotions are running high and are everywhere. Depending on what you are, different things just happen.

If you're an omega you start to shake from a cold sweat. You start to have the urge to basically bathe yourself in your mates scent.

Whether your a beta or an alpha, when your mate is in sight, you seem to just see red. Like something in your brain clicks and you go on a rampage of whatever it is. In Jungkook's state, he sees red and his target is these dumbass bullies.

The only way to stop a beta or alpha from killing or doing any sense of bad damage, their mates scents can help with that.

Every werewolf knows this, so say it came to Yoongi's ultimate surprise when Jungkook was not trying to go to Hoseok.

Like kid! I'm wasting my energy and you over here not even trying to calm the fuck down.

Yoongi punches one bully for the last time and pulls the other one away from Jungkook. He just pushes that one really hard and move onto Jungkook. He tries his hardest and pushes that kid to Hoseok.

It's like Jungkook had a switch just turn off. Hoseok quickly holds onto Jungkook. They both fall into a peace of mind, being in each other's presence. Jungkook snuggles into Hoseok's neck. Giggles are being heard and that can be concluded that they about to be there all morning.

Well since everyone seems to skip first period I can try and get Jimin to leave his so we can go home and snuggle. And he can kiss my cuts and bruises.

Yoongi smiles at that idea, but it falls when he his eyes land on Namjoon not far away. Tears in his eyes.

Why the hell is this kid not in class? I bet he heard the commotion and came running. If he knows he hates violence why come?

"Namjoon-ah." I run over to him. He gasps when he rakes over to see my hand not in the best condition. "Yoongi hyung. Your hand! Are you ok?" I chuckle and nod my head. "It doesn't seem like it, we need to take you to the nurse. And Jungkook hyung." I scowl at that name and just drag Namjoon to first period.

We arrive in front of the class room door. "Ok I want you to go inside and don't worry about me." I see his mouth open, seems to about to ask a question. I put my finger over his lips. "And no asking questions. Nor do you mention anything to Jimin. Ok?" Namjoon nods his head yes. I give him a kiss on rhe forehead and then lightly push him through the door. I look through the little window to make sure he settles into his desk without a problem. He stares out and sees me. Gives the biggest smile and wave. I wave back and force a gummy smile his way and joon just laughs at that.

I see a ruler gets smacked down on his desk and take that as a sign to leave and go back to the new found mates.

I try and act surprise when I see Hoseok all alone on the floor. Tears streaming down his face and red faced. He looks up when he hears my footsteps.

I just knew Jungkook was going to go running away. That kid is so damn bipolar. Like bro, you just found your mate. When you meet them for the first time, it's kinda an important fact to not leave them so soon. Was he not taught any of these kinds of things?

Emotions are skyrocketing, y'all being in one another personal space for a long ass time, may I say, is supposed to calm each of them down.

I shake my head and hurry to Hoseok. I pick him up and walk to the nurse. I can't imagine ever leaving Jimin in this state.

I guess Jungkook being all alone, he probably didn't have anyone to tell him this. He probably felt overwhelmed and just thought- I don't know anymore man.

Poor Hoseok.

I lay him on the bed and hug him. Yes I'm not his mate, but I'm hoping by a higher up, wolf scent, it can help him out.

I know Jimin won't get mad, maybe get mad if I don't meet him up for lunch, but he'll live.

Not even five minutes later, we both sleep.

Word Count : 1429

Merry Christmas. My gift to y'all would be this {insert adjective BC I don't how to explain this chapter 😂} chapter. Hope you enjoyed. And if you have questions, BC I prolly didn't make sense, just ask 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.6K 4.6K 46
π‘ͺπ’π’Žπ’‘π’π’†π’•π’†π’…πŸ“• π™Έπš 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πš›πšŠπš’πš—πš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŠπš 𝚍𝚊𝚒... π™΄πšŸπšŽπš›πš’πšπš‘πš’πš—πš 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πšŽπšŽπš›πš’πš•πš’ πššπšžπš’πšŽπš... 𝙰 πš πšŽπš’πš›πš πšπšŽπšŽπš•πš’πš—οΏ½...
4.8K 224 12
𝐀 𝐩π₯𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧π₯𝐲 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐦𝐒𝐬𝐟𝐒𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚π₯π₯𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝. 𝐄𝐝𝐒𝐭𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩π₯𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 πŸ•/𝟐𝟎
10.6K 414 22
Taehyung needs someone to save him from his misery. Warning: ~bullying ~suicidal thoughts and actions ~mpreg ~smut ~strong language Started: 12/24/17...
33.9K 1.3K 12
β”€π’•π’‚π’†π’Œπ’π’π’Œ 𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘦𝘒𝘳 𝘰𝘭π˜₯ 𝘫𝘒𝘦𝘩𝘒𝘯 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘀𝘡𝘦π˜₯ 𝘣𝘺 𝘩π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘒𝘩𝘰𝘭π˜ͺ𝘀 𝘀𝘦𝘰 𝘧𝘒𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘩�...