Eating me.

By lolaboa09

Rosalie Bermont is a friendly girl, who always had trouble leting people see her weakness. Always showing her... More

Plot: I dont care if it hurts, I want to have control. I want the perfect body.

Intro: Now you are in, and you cant get out.

8 2 0
By lolaboa09

You think that you are in control.

You think that is not such big deal.

You think that you cant stop whenever you what.

You think that nobody will notice.

But when you realize you are full of shit, its way too late to get out...

Because you are not the one in control anymore.

Not of your head, not of your emotions, not of your decisions.

You are not in control of yourself and your life.

Ana got you, and you are fool enough to trust that thats for the best.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 287 35
Scar/ Charlotte was just a normal girl TRYING TO WATCH HER NINJAGO. When suddenly she was sucked into Ninjago? Now Scar has to finish all the seasons...
191K 20.3K 56
"කේතු දන්නවද මම කේතුට කොච්චරක් ආදරෙයි කියල ?" "හැමතිස්සෙම වචනෙන් නොකිව්වත් සර්ගෙ ඇස් මගේ ඇස් එක්ක පැටලෙනකොට ඒ දිලිසෙන ඇස්වලින් මට පේනවා සර් මට කොච්...
20.8K 538 7
Yasmin Monroe signs up for Love Island 2024 looking to find her perfect match.
22.3K 699 29
the story takes place in Nevermore where Wednesday meet a tribrid that is Hope's twin sister who was misplaced at birth. her name is Faith Mikaelson...