Swagger Chapter Four

Av SimplyJhnaye

Mer

Swagger Part 1
Swagger part 2
Swagger part 3
Swagger Part 5 Part 1
Swagger Part 5 Part 2
Swagger Part 6 Part 1

Swagger part 4

1.6K 25 8
Av SimplyJhnaye

Enjoy...Ill try to have part 5 up by tonight =)!

I sat down in the chair when Fynch walked in some part of me wanted to laugh. I looked down at his baby how could he deny this baby a child why would anyone do it. I played around with my phone the atmosphere was thick because everyone had sense Camilla was here and from what I understood Fynch didn't like a bone in her body.

"Sup ya'll" he nodded his head to me and I chuckled fucking bastard I did not care if he was Tremaine's friend one thing I hated was a man who didn't take care of his own.

Camilla came out "Tashell can you-" she looked at Fynch suddenly her child like demeanour changed. She grabbed her son up and walked out the kitchen. Tremaine placed his plate in the sink and was about to move away.

"Umm excuse boo but I am not a house keeper so could you like wash that" I asked him he hissed his teeth and turned around.

"She got you doing house work some one is whipped" Fynch laughed oh gosh he disgusted me I went upstairs to Tremaine's and I's room, and threw some of my stuff in my bag. I was going out tonight with Camilla hey she was cool. She hadn't been out in a while and I offered to take her and the baby out to any where that was not here.

Tremaine came in when I was in the middle of picking something.

"Where you going?"

"Taking Camilla and Ryan out" he nodded his head and licked his lips he walked towards his closet. I had to know something.

"Tremaine why does Fynch act like that towards Camilla" he looked at me.

"Honestly Tashell it ain't you or my business how he and his baby momma throw down"

"So if it wasn't none of your business then why are you helping her out to cover his ass?"

"Because he's my boy I thought we already talked about this" I hunched my shoulders not wanting to start another argument.

"Tremaine I want a baby" I just came right out with it there was no need to hide it. He stopped whatever he was doing.

"You what?" he laughed for a second thinking I was joking.

"I'm serious don't you think it would be cool to have a child?" I asked him. I mean like the thought of having a baby around seems so nice. I just had this thing with kids for some reason.

"Tashell you smoking something"

"Why?"

"We can't have a baby right now ...I mean your in school I'm on the road. There is no room for a child"

"I wasn't saying we should have it now I'm saying like later when you get off Brandon's tour"

"Tashell you and I both know were not fit to be parents anytime soon. We can barely make time for our damn selves as it. Having a baby is not going to solve the problems we have right now its going to create more shawty."

I wrinkled up my face "We don't have that much problems that we can't bring a child into this world"

"Let me ask you something" I stared at him "How would you feel if our child was just born and I had to leave the hospital because of I had something to tend. What you going to do when I have to go on tour, meet deadlines, when you don't see me for 2 months not alone don't hear from me for weeks. That's just going to be another reason for us to argue. I'm already trying to make time for you a baby I just don't know if I can do all that now."

I stared at him "So much for trying" I turned around he pulled me back by my shirt.

"I love you and I would love to have a baby with you but not right now okay" I nodded my head. What the hell was I thinking?

That Night With Camilla

"So you love him?" I asked her

"He was my first everything how can I not love him. The way he treats me is so cold. Like I didn't do anything to him but love him you know and its hurts so bad that he would deny my son. Like look at him he doesn't deserve for his father to not want him. I don't understand like what did I do wrong?" she was going to be in tears I handed her a napkin.

"You know me and Tremaine wasn't always this good" I placed some ice cream in my mouth.

"What?"

"Yeah we weren't or at least he wasn't towards me. I was his sister's best friend. You know I was like the girl who thought she was better than the hood we lived in though I wasn't like that. I just wanted to get out. I never liked him at first thought he was a damn man whore then I started getting curious as to why all these girls kept flocking him. Then I fell hard for his ass. He treated me like the scum of the earth. He even brought another bitch to my graduation and left me for her the same night on one of the most important days of my life. It hurt me so much even lead me to lose my damn self. I was mad really upset with him and I made so many people pay for his mistakes. Then he grew up and reached out to me. And eventually we solved our differences and he apologized. I never understood why I loved the boy so much but I can't live without him as much as he makes me crazy sometimes." she laughed.

"I wish Fynch loved me. It hurts me so much to know that I gave up so much for him and he doesn't love me. I know I may sound stupid but I really thought we were in love. I cussed out my parents for him, stopped going to school, ditched my friends, and broke up with my boyfriend of two years. But I guess I deserved all that happen to me. But I can't thank him enough for giving me something to live for. Even though I dislike him for treating me cold I thank him for helping me produce my son. At least Ryan will always love me" I stared at her poor child.

"You ever thought of taking him to court"

"Why it's not going to make him love me"

"But it will make you feel better" she and I laughed.

"Everyone says to do it but I don't want to do that to him. Him going to jail isn't going to solve anything it's just going to make him more angry with me. And I'm hoping one day he'll just come to me on his own and see that even though he hates me for whatever reasons his son didn't do anything to him. I even offered for him to take paternity test and he didn't show up on the day. But whatever I thank Tremaine so much for being there to help me."

"Yeah the infamous superhero" she laughed I looked at her son Ryan she was right the baby didn't deserve what Fynch was doing to him. How could he pull a bitch move like that?

"You're an asshole" I couldn't take it no more he didn't even want touch the baby. Ryan was climbing on the couch and he almost fell Fynch just walked passed him like he didn't see him. I took Ryan up.

"What you said?" he asked me turning up his nose.

"I said you're such an asshole I understand that you don't want to take care of him but the least you could have done is take him off the couch niggah. The baby doesn't have any damn diseases for you to scorn him like he's not human. Have some fucking compassion" he stared at me.

"How about you mind your damn business"

"How about you man the fuck up and stop being a punk"

"My situation don't have nothing to do with you Tashell"

"Oh it doesn't you seem to can't hold your tongue when Tremaine and I have our fights."

He rolled his eyes "What is your problem the girl needs help Fynch"

"How the fuck am I to take care of baby when I ain't even grown enough to take care of my damnself "

"Oh so you can a make a baby but to take care of it you can't do? She didn't have the baby by herself she needs help. She's a fucking teenage mother you know how hard that is? Do you know that she delivered her baby on a bathroom floor Fynch because her mother kicked her out 2 weeks before she was due? She was so damn stressed from you that she went into labour early. You got enough gwap to buy red monkey jeans but can't afford a pack of diapers. Niggahs like you make bitches go crazy. And then you have the nerve to call yourself a man. If you don't want any responsibility then strap motherfucker that's why they make condoms. That girl as a lot of heart not placing your boney ass on child support" he stared at me in awe. I was so upset with him like why would you do that to someone.

I looked down at Ryan who was trying to get out of my hand. "He's your responsibility too Fynch and I know you know it's your baby. So don't use that bullshit excuse to cop out. We all know the girl was a virgin before she met you"

Tremaine walked in. "What the hell is going on up here?"

"Nothing" I looked at Fynch who had Ryan in his hand. Tremaine looked at us confusingly.

"Tremaine don't ever try me like that" I pushed pass him and overheard him ask Fynch what the argument was about. But I didn't give a damn. Men like Fynch made me scared of men.

"And she this, she's that" that's all I heard as Chris blab about his Ajize. It seemed like lately our phone conversations couldn't go without mentioning her. I understood that he and his girlfriend was happy and all but damn.

"Okay are you finished now?" I asked him.

"Yeah so how is the life with the superstar"

"Chris I told you when I'm with Tremaine he's no superstar he's Tremaine Neverson"

He hissed his teeth "Whatever you want to say when you going home"

"In two days"

"He fucking you hard ain't it" I looked at the phone .

"The hell where the hell did that question come from?"

"Just answer the question"

"No"

"Well I was just asking but whatever uhh Tashell can I call you back Ajize is calling me"

"Okay" he hung up the phone wow I guess I wasn't important anymore. I changed into some going out clothes and walked downstairs to Tremaine's studio. He was there at the table playing around with the switch board.

"Baby" he turned around and rubbed his eyes.

"Yeah" he stretched causing the chair to lean back.

"Aww can we go out for a few" he looked at me and then at Brandon they had been over working them selves for days now.

"Where you want go?" he asked me getting up. I hunched my shoulders.

"Anywhere" he shook his head and slapped hands with Brandon.

"Niggah make sure you lock my house up"

I smiled I loved when we got to go out by ourselves. We were in his Audi R8 I loved this car. I rubbed my hands across the dashboard this junk felt so comfortable. We were heading to Mahatthan to go shopping. We chit chatted in the car. I slipped on my shades gosh when you were with Tremaine you had to over do it.

He got out his car and held my hands as we went in FMX a top of the line clothing store. He smiled with the manager.

"You want it shut down" he looked at me.

"No" I wanted to feel like a regular person shopping I hated when the stores where empty it made me feel so weird. My wrong I guess a few fans turned into a massive fan base when people heard that Trey Songz was in the building they wanted to get in the building. It got so chaotic that Mo and Biggz had to come.

I held up a dress even though his visit to the store turned to an autograph signing he wasn't complaining and I was either. He looked at the dress and shook his head no.

"Thought so" No way in hell I was going to spend a thousand dollar on that shit that I could have Avah make. I picked out a few things for him and we ended up shopping a bit more until it got boring.

"Stop Tremaine" I moved his hand from my crotch this boy seriously wanted to start something. I rolled my eyes at him playfully. Things got so heated that Tremaine had to pull the car over since night was coming down I mean there was no harm right...wrong. We were there fooling around in the car when a bunch of photographers came from out of the no where and started snapping pictures of us. I was so ashamed Tremaine had to throw his hoodie on me so that my titties weren't exposed. Wow just what I needed another scandal. And I thought about I would be accepting my award in two weeks for being a role model what the hell would happen when these pictures got out ?

I stared at Tremaine. "F**k" he hissed from his lips. I was so flustered that I pushed him off of me. He got out the car and that lead into an altercation. The more he screamed and went on the more they snapped photographs of us. When Big and Mo arrived at the scene that's when they left. I was shaking like a bitch. I could only imagine the headlines. Not only had they invaded me privately they had pictures of my body on film.

We got home and Tremaine immediately got on his phone with his lawyer and bayee. Harper was there at his house the next morning.

That didn't stop the press from having a damn field day. I wasn't feeling good and when Fynch brought in various magazines with our face plastered on the front I wanted to flip. I was so angry that I begun to cry and walked away embarrassed. I was leaving today to go home and salvage what was left of my damn image if I could. I was sitting in Tremaine's room crying my heart to Avah as though she could do something for me.

"I can't believe this shit" I screamed into the receiver.

"Now there going not give me my award what kind of shit is that"

"Its okay maybe your blowing things out of proportion"

"How so they took pictures of me fucking naked."

"What can you do its already out in the papers Tashell I'm sitting here on concrete loop looking at you an Trey looking flustered as hell like two deer's caught in head lights. Tashell you can't go doing things like that"

"It was between me and him in the privacy of his vehicle."

"It wasn't all that private" I hissed my teeth.

"Can I just have a complete bias opinion to make me feel better"

"oh my bad...girl this is so tragic"

"never mind" I hissed my teeth no need in begging her ass to make me feel better. After our conversation Chris called me.

"Damn Tashell look at you trying to get your groove on"

"Make it snappy Chris and state your damn purpose for calling" I flipped the egg i was frying over.

"Well excuse me for calling to give a bias opinion"

"I can't believe Avah told you that"

"You know you could do no wrong in my eyes"

"Right"

Chris and I continued to talk for a minute until he had to leave to go take care of business. Whatever business was. I rubbed the back of my neck Tremaine came up behind me.

"Baby" he kissed my neck. I turned around.

"I feel like some hot horse shit"

He laughed and bit his lip. " You know we never actually did the do yesterday"

I rolled my eyes at him "How could you think about sex at a time like this?"

"What's wrong with the time"

I gave him a blank look and he chuckled he leaned down to kiss me then there was a sound like something breaking in the back.

"The hell" we said it at the same time and moved towards where the sound was coming from.

"Fuck you Fynch I don't need your help" It was Camilla and Fynch going at it. To be exact she had Fynch on the floor and stood over him with a vase. Tremaine grabbed the expensive vase in which he had bought from Ghana from her.

"No Tremaine this is between him and I you can't be there to save his ass" she screamed at Tremaine.

"Ayo calm down with all that" Tremaine placed the vase back down. Camillah kicked Fynch in his ribs.

"Stupid fucker do you not see me trying to raise a child on my damn own. I'm trying to be a good mother not acting like I'm getting beat down by the world. But you provoking me taunting me telling that child ain't yours. Fuck dude don't fuck with me like that. Come to think of it I don't even know why the hell I loved you when you weren't even capable of being a fucking man." She was about to kick him but Tremaine pulled her back.

Fynch got up and stared at her I knew he wanted to hit her ass back but he didn't. He simply just grabbed Ryan and walked to the game room. Camilla walked away. I didn't know what the hell was going on.

Tremaine and I stared at one another "That should never be us"

"Don't speak too soon" I told him. He laughed.

"Would you really whoop my ass like that?"

"Whoop niggah, I'll pistol whip you if you ever deny my child"

"I would never deny mines T you know that"

"Better not"

You know Tremaine and I had to get it on because I was leaving and we weren't sure when we would see one another.

I got up the next morning feeling on my high. I moved Tremaine's hand from off of me. My cell rung not even giving me time to wipe my damn eyes.

"Hello" I knew my voice was gruff as hell. But didn't give damn it was Chey crying her eyes out.

"Tashell its Dawaan" what the hell was going on

--------------------

As if my world couldn't get anymore hectic. I listened as Chey cried out her soul to me.

"How could he Tashell I have two kids what does he mean he wants to figure out where he wanna be? I gave him my life...my fucking life"

"Calm down I'll talk to him" That's all I could offer her right now. She was calling me like I was supposed to change Dawaan's mind about leaving her. He had decided that instead of cheating on Chey he would rather come to her and tell her how he felt. He felt that he didn't get enough time to experience what else was out there. And though I personally didn't understand where he was coming from with this sudden decision of leaving Chey I understood his side not because he was my brother.

"What did I do wrong Tashell?" she asked me

"Chey I ..." I couldn't even give her an answer "I'll talk to him" after offering her many bullshit reasons to make her feel better I got off the phone. Tremaine wrapped his arms around me kissing the crook of my neck hoping for another session.

"What's wrong?" he questioned me when I didn't respond to none of his actions. I turned around to face him drawing the sheets over my body.

"Dawaan is leaving Chey"

The look that came on his face wasn't pleasing.

"The fuck that nigga-

"You don't know the whole story Tremaine. Before you go on protective big brother mode you need to understand where my brother is coming from " he hissed his teeth suddenly his whole mood had changed. I stared at him. I knew this would have turned into an argument him defending his sister and of course me defending my brother. So I picked my phone back up and called Dawaan. According to Chey he hadn't been home in the past week and if he did see his kids it was when he went to their school to get them and drop them off at Chey's friend's house. He absolutely didn't want anything to do with her fo no reason at all.

"Dawaaan De'Andre Brooks"

He hissed his teeth "Don't tell me your calling with bullshit Tash"

"What the hell is going on?" Though Dawaan never ever butted into my relationship I always did in his tag teaming with Chey against him. I wouldn't lie I took her side in majority of their arguments first because I always heard her side of the story first.

"Man T look I just need some time to figure out where the fuck I'm at man"

"You should have thought about that before you had kids with her"

"Its not even like that what did she tell you exactly?"

"She told me you just up and left her. Simply telling her you need time to see where you want to be "

He laughed "That's what she told you?"

"Is there something funny?"

"You know T me and her relationship haven't been all that good lately. So she there pressuring the hell out of me to make her Mrs. Brooks and all. I told her we can't enter marriage if all we gone do is argue. Then she flares up at me when I'm trying to show her that marriage ain't fucking easy. Yeah we got kids but we argue constantly over the dumbest shit and I'm not down for that right now. I love her yes but Tashell Chey isn't the easiest person to get along with. I would rather explore now and make my mind up completely if she's the woman that I want to marry. I know we have kids and all but I need to see if I can do this without her. I love her and everyone knows that but shit there is still a lot of lust in me. I had a kid before I could barely call myself a man. And I take full responsibility for it. But there was no rule that said I had to stay with my baby momma. I don't mean to hurt her but I knew it would hurt her more if she found me with some other chick. And if she really loved me she would understand"

I didn't know what to say "Dawaan I don't think this is rig-

"Why because we've been together for so long? That's the fucking problem its like were suffocating our damn selves. We annoy the hell out of one another when were together and it just doesn't make any sense right now. It's like the only thing that was and is keeping us together is our kids. I don't need nobody's damn opinions bout my business. Its my life"

"What you expect her to do"

"You making it seem like I'm about to run away from my responsibilities"

"I never said that Dawaan" he was very defensive about his kids. That's one thing you didn't play with Dawaan about was his babies. They were his world to him.

"Alrii then so what you saying"

"Where have you been you haven't been home"

"I've been staying at my boys house"

"Why?"

He laughed "You really want me to stay there with Chey's psychotic ass? She went ballistic on me the night I decided to leave. The cops had to come because she was about to get did in. And the worst part it was in front of De 'Andre and Dede."

"Dawaan just make sure you don't regret this"

"Quit acting like I'm doing this on purpose I'm not. This is how I feel and I've been feeling this way for a long ass time T"

"I know Dawaan" I did know he had said it once before but that was when he was younger. I just always thought it would grow out of him. To me it seemed like he loved Chey more than he loved life. But I guess not all things appear to be as they really are.

We went into conversation and I promised when I came back down I would spend time with him. And of course we talked about the pictures in the magazine but he wasn't the type to judge.

"I love you and be good"

"I love you too sis and don't worry I will"

I laughed such a nasty inside joke one in which brothers and sisters shouldn't even joke about. But what can I say Dawaan and I had a weird sense of humour. Tremaine had long since disappeared into the shower. When I was entering he was brushing his teeth.

I turned the shower head on making the water steam. He didn't look like he wanted to talk so I didn't say anything. I went into the shower. He walked out not even saying anything to me. When I finished and got dressed I packed up all my bags. So was this how my week with him was ending? Him being upset about something that had nothing to do with us?

"You are leaving?" I stared at Camilla my bags were downstairs in the foyer.

"Yeah"

She sulked "Gosh who am I going to have here to keep me company"

I looked at Ryan "Your lil man"

"No we need some females round here some cool ass chicks like you" she patted me on my shoulder.

"Sure Tremaine can get you a few" the way I said it sure was sourly.

"Gosh I really like your company though"

"I like yours too I'll leave my number with you and if you and Ryan ever feel the need to get the hell out of NY you could come spend some time with me"

She smiled a smile that was so wide I was afraid she would break her jaw.

"Are you serious" she leaned on the kitchen counter facing me.

"Yeah just say the word and I'll get you the tickets"

"Gosh I never had no one offer me that before Thanks"

"No problems and hey keep your head up despite that niggah you better than any of these damn hoes he mess with."

"You don't think I know I'm just waiting for the fool to realize that. And when he does I sure as hell won't be there to take him back. But I still wouldn't place him on Child support."

"You have a lot of heart"

"I think that was my down fall "

"No its a good thing you just happened to let the wrong man get at it"

She nodded her head. Ryan had to be changed so I bided her farewell until next time. Mo came in.

"You ready"

"Yeah"

I grabbed my keys up and my jacket. Tremaine was coming from the basement. Mo threw the keys to him. I just went into the vehicle and waited for them to finish loading my stuff. It was kind of funny seeing Tremaine place my luggage into the back of his navigator because I never thought he did domestic work in a sense. I don't know maybe that was just me. Gosh I really did love him you know.

"I love you" he kissed me on my lips. We were out in the LAX and he was telling me for the 50th time how much he loved me.

"I love you too" he kissed me. I was sitting down on his lap not giving a damn who was passing by. Of course we got a couple stares well not a couple a lot. And even some dumb bitch had the nerve to call me a slut. I let the comment slide because she and I weren't equals after all. Didn't know me but was judging me. The last time I checked the only dick aside from Tremaine's that was going up in me was a vibrator.

"I want you to think about something"

"What?"

"You Know I would never ask you to give up school right?"

"Yeah" I stared at him wierdly.

"But this is something that I've been thinking about and I think it will solve the whole factor of us being away from each other so much"

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

53.4K 1.2K 29
Tremaine and Jazelle have been friends/lovers since childhood. Tremaine became known as Trey Songz , and Jazelle known as Jazzy. Jazzy is in the proc...
28.8K 1.1K 45
bask in the glory of all our problems cause we've got the kind of love it takes to solve them
1.8K 74 20
Trey wants to finally settle down and find a great woman to be with. He wants to turn in his playboy ways for the right woman who he'll eventually wa...
338K 14.3K 31
Book l in the AA. Series (Italics are intentional)