The Doctors Daughter

By KellyHarris971

The Doctor has lived for hundreds of years thinking he was the last of his race. What if he wasn't? More

Normal Human Life
The mans identity
The beginning of an adventure
A sad man tells tales
The Dalek Invasion
Fight or Flight
The Darkness that lives within
The fight to survive
The life he never thought he could have
Epilogue

Introduction

1.1K 10 1
By KellyHarris971

My parents were married for about twenty-two years, overall. However, they didn't really see each other a lot because of my father's job. They were married and stayed together in the same place for about five years before I was born. My mother's name was River Song/ Melody Pond (I emphases on the 'was' this is because, unfortunately, my mother passed away two years ago,) my father's name is Theta sigma (or at least that's the name he gave himself), a.k.a The Doctor. He abandoned my mother and me when I was five years old, I am now seventeen, my name is Rani Amelia Theta Song and I'm the Doctor's daughter.

This is the story of my adventure to find my father...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 102 45
The story of the forgotten Doctor...
1.3K 82 15
The Doctor awakes to find himself in a glass prison, surrounded by people in white lab coats. His reflection in the glass reveals that he isn't who h...
257 6 11
when the 14th doctors plan to take the nobles and the temples on holiday goes wrong, he ends up somewhere he never thought he would ever be again, an...
2.9K 86 15
Imagine... What if the Twelfth Doctor was back? What if the last seconds of 'Twice Upon a Time' had seen him regenerate and get the face he was alrea...