My BDSM Good Boy

By MyBDSMWorld

meet Jasper he seems like the good boy who knows how to sweep girls off their feet. but there is one thing pe... More

The Good Boy
Sex Buddies

Authors Note

944 11 0
By MyBDSMWorld

This is my first BDSM story ever please tell me what you think and be completely honest I can take criticism really well. I want to make this story good and I can only do that if people tell me what they think and if I made any mistakes on it including my writing and grammar and everything else that comes with writing. I sometimes am terrible at spelling things and I don't realize that half the time I misspelled something or it doesn't make any sense and even though I do reread it a lot but even I can miss parts that needs corrected so please help me out it would be much appreciated. Also am I doing this right so far on writing the BDSM parts? anything you can think of to help me with this story I would gladly be grateful and even would dedicate the new chapter when I make it if any of you guys do help me out. I plan on making the 3rd chapter after I get some feedback on how the first two chapters are doing and what could be improved or if it's fine the way it is. 

That's all I have to say. Now I want to thank everyone who has read it so far I can't believe so many people have read it and it makes me so happy. Sorry I haven't been writing in it much its just I have been busy with real life that I don't have time to do what I love doing which is writing. I am going to try to write again and a little more often in the future because I miss writing and it's been 4 months almost 5 since I have written anything on here let alone on my own account. 

If anyone wants to get a hold of me can visit my account My account name is in this note I dedicated this to my account so that way you can go to it if you do want to get a hold of me.

So I hope to hear what you guys have to say so please don't be shy to talk to me I promise I won't bite hard *winks* just kidding I don't bite unless someone wants me to. Anyways nothing more to say. I just really hope that someone gives me feedback but I doubt anyone will but it's worth a shot. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

719K 38.1K 21
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐢 𝐱 𝐊𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐫 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ...
1.4M 34.3K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
2.7M 155K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
684K 35.8K 30
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟐 Sara Zafar, once a vibrant, effervescent spirit, embarks on a new chapter of her life in New Y...