My "little" secret is out. (C...

By kittyloveme12

Julia was a feisty girl, with a big attitude. She hated rumors, gossipers, people that bragged and specially... More

Chapter One:
Chapter Two:
Chapter Three:
Chapter Four:
Chapter Six:
Chapter Seven:
Chapter Eight:
Chapter Nine:
Chapter Ten:
Chapter Eleven:
Chapter Twelve:
Chapter Thirteen:
Chapter Fourteen:
Chapter Fifteen:
Chapter Sixteen:
Chapter Seventeen:
Chapter Eighteen:
Chapter Nineteen:
Chapter Twenty:
Chapter Twenty-One:
Chapter Twenty-Two:
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four:
Chapter Twenty-Five:
Chapter Twenty-Six:
Chapter Twenty-Seven:
Chapter Twenty-Eight:
Chapter Twenty-Nine:
Chapter Thirty:
Chapter Thirty-One:
Chapter Thirty-Two:
Chapter Thirty-Three:
Chapter Thirty-Four:
Chapter Thirty-Five:
Chapter Thirty-Six:
Chapter Thirty-Seven:
Chapter Thirty-Eight:
Chapter Thirty-Nine:
More books
Epilogue

Chapter Five:

13.9K 383 53
By kittyloveme12

Chapter Five:

I push open the doors and step into the halls of hell.

I thought my house was hell, but school is so much worst.

Here is where demons and devils are remakes of each other and where the flame of gossip is licking the ceiling.

I make my way to my locker and groan when I see Hunter standing there.

What's his problem with me?

He's starting to be a pain in the ass.

Can't he go back to his popular crew or something?

This sudden interest in me is making me very uncomfortable.

Maybe I should just hightail it back to class without my books, but I am on my last warning.

I sigh and make my way to the handsome devil who might just steal my soul and feed it to the seven headed dog in his backyard.

I pretend to not see him and unlock my locker. "Are you going to be mean and not greet me?" Hunter's voice reminded me of melted chocolate.

What?

I mentally shake my head and carry on ignoring him.

I am not going to explain myself to him, he isn't someone important in my life, I try to remind myself.

I get my books and turn on my heels, ready to leave, but he grabs my arm and stops me.

My brown eyes contact his green (half brown, hazel?) eyes.

My blood starts to boil when I look at Hunter's grim expression.

"Can you at least try to be friendlier with me?" he searches my eyes for any sign of giving in, "I am out of comfort zone over here, trying to get to know you. And all you do is shove it back in my face?" his eyes roams my face.

I gave him a blank stare.

He's out of his comfort zone? What comfort? Talking to me?

Well, he can leave. I don't want him here.

His eyes are soft, I never noticed before.

They were different from all the cold blue eyes, sad brown eyes and crying green eyes.

They were different from all the negativity that was surrounding me.

I rip my arm away from him, forcefully, and turn away to make my way to class with one thought in my head.

I need to get a restraining order against him.

Fucking stalker.

{~~~~~}

I slam my locker shut after school and turn around, only to come face to face with Amanda White.

I grit my teeth in annoyance and try to step past her, only to get shoved back to my locker by her huge boobs.

I roll my eyes, fake Barbie.

"Julia, how are you?" she smiles sweetly, and I can easily notice it to be fake.

I don't have time for this Cheerleader Bitcher.

I need to get home.

"Rather in a hurry, would you step aside?" I ask bitterly and she raises a brow.

She doesn't move.

Instead, she lifts her hand and inspects her perfect manicured nails.

Oh, she has the nerves.

"That's it, Amanda!" I explode and her eyes widen at my outburst, "I am over this. Me and Aiden is long time gone, so why don't you just fuck off and leave me alone?!" I yell and she gives me a glare.

Being the bold girl, she believes she is, she dares to take a step closer to me.

"Listen here, you little slut." She sneers, "You might be over him, but whenever he is around ME, he won't shut up about how much he misses you." Her face grimaces as she looks me up and down, "Your body, your lips, your eyes. I am tired of that!" She burst. "I want to make sure that your lips are busted, your body is bruised, and your eyes swollen." she sneers, and I give her a pouty face.

"I'll go write that on a note and stick it my wall where I can see it next year when I have time to worry about your shit." I fold my arms over my chest, "It's not my problem and I am not going to solve it," I grin and turn to walk away, but felt her nails dig into my flesh.

I moan in pain and look at her smirking face.

That's when something clicks.

I grab her wrist in a steel grip and see the fear in her icy blue eyes.

I rip her hand away from my arm, that now has scratch marks, and twist it, causing her to scream.

"I fucked you up once, Amanda. I am not afraid to do it again." I growl out.

Her other minions' steps away.

That's right.

I let go of her arm and she turns to give me slap, but I grab her wrist before her hand can contacts my face.

I give her a glare and shove her back roughly, causing her to stumble.

I was waiting for the thump, but it never came.

Instead, she had fell into Hunter's arms.

His eyes were furious...

Wait, what? Why is he mad at me?

He's not my boyfriend, my brother, or my dad! He has no right!

And what did Ashley say?

That he isn't "part of Aiden's friends".

Yeah right.

"Julia! What the hell is wrong with you?!" His blazing hazel eyes met mine, "You've been a total bitch this entire week ever since school started!" he helps Amanda up and I cross my arms. "Why are you like this?" He clearly doesn't get the message.

I. Don't. Want. Him. Nearby. Me.

"It's none of your business. Amanda should stop living in the past, and YOU," I pointed at him, "should leave me alone. I have my own issues and I don't need help." He lets go of Amanda and make his way to me.

I don't bother to look at him, instead I glare at Amanda.

Fucking bitch.

He stands in front of me, "Julia, I want to be a friend," his eyes looks sincere.

I break eye contact with him to look at a snorting Amanda who is being helped up by her friends, even though I had to look over his shoulder.

"Friends with her? You can't be serious." She rolls her eyes.

I should've punched her.

His words finally click. Friends?

"I-I have friends..." I mutter and hoist my school bag higher up my shoulder, "I have to get home." He stops me.

"Friends? What kind of friends leaves you alone after school? Knowing fully well what you are capable off and knowing about the cheer practice and knows about your hatred for some people." I gave him a blank look; he's pretending to know me again.

I push him out of my way. "What kind of friends lies to you and stabs you in the back each time you turn away?!" He calls after me.

I stop in my tracks.

That's a lie.

"Liar!" I spit over my shoulder and walk out.

Keeping my head high.

But even though I tried to be strong, when I exit the school building and the sun hits my face, a tear slips down my cheek.

It went down my cheek, past my clenched jaw and hit the tar road.

I am just one lonely girl, searching for comfort, but not admitting that I am needing it.

_____________«»_____________

O.o Well then... O•O

I think Julia finally admitted her deepest feelings. Well, to herself of course...

Damn this is getting emotional! (T•T)

I am fine! *grabs a tissue*

Amanda attached.

(Edited.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 5.8K 29
"Sorry Mr. Diper." I try saying with a straight face. "It's Mr. Piper, Kristen how many times do I have to tell you?" I pretend to think hard. "How m...
3.6M 112K 31
Lunch went by pretty quickly, and we were back to classes soon enough. I'd forgotten to get a book from my locker, so I quickly went to get it. I was...
199K 4.8K 23
I heard you're a player. So let's play a game. Let's sweet talk. Let's play fight. Let's talk 24/7. Let's tell each other good morning and good nig...
539 36 23
I've gone through some things in life who hasn't? Yet I'm still b*tchy and hate the world for what's happen to me. Okay...well I don't hate the WHOLE...