Stay | Jensoo

By xolblink

highschool love story between jennie and jisoo. tw ; mention of anxiety -no yet proofread started 21/08/17 ... More

Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (TW)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue

Chapter 27

318 11 0
By xolblink

Yunhyeong were walking across the cafeteria, eyes all over the filled occupied tables. But then, he saw a hand been raised towards his direction.

"C'mere." Hanbin called out, Yunhyeong just smiled and approach him.

"Where's the other?" Yunhyeong asks.

"Donghyuk, Junhoe and Chanwoo in the class..." Hanbin explained after sipping his chocolate milk.

"Bobby?" Yunhyeong raise an eyebrow. Hanbin looked at the person in front of him for a while but then change his gaze.

"Are you guys still fighting?"

"I don't know..." Hanbin seemed out of the topic.

"You guys were so close before?? How did this happen?" Yunhyeong ask, pretending if he doesn't know the truth behind the game.

"Let's not...talk about this?" Hanbin said as if getting sick of hearing the problem he had to face.

"The match is tomorrow..." Yunhyeong said.

"I know..."

"And we hadn't practice yet...The group is like falling apart..." Yunhyeong said, Hanbin sighs, pushing away his tray of food.

"We'll practice after school..." Hanbin said and stand to leave the place. Yunhyeong was shocked by his acts but then, a smile crept on his lips.

************************

"Rose...Rose...Rose..." Jisoo called out, knocking on the wooden door, with some books in his embrace.

"Hey sexy..." Jennie greeted as she opened the door, Jisoo let out a playful chuckle at her girlfriend.

"Where's Rose?" she shorter girl asked, wandering around, ignoring Jennie's common words to her earlier.

"Here!" Rose shouted from across the study table.

"Why are you searching for her?" Jennie ask, letting out a suspicious look.

"To study..." Jisoo simply said ass she walk in as Jennie finally closed the door.

"You're turning my Rosie into a study freak like you..." Jennie ask, despite the specs Jisoo was wearing, why she always wear that spectacle these days, and the revision books in her hand, she does look like a study freak, though Jennie still madly in love with her.

"It's for my own good..." Rose said, glaring over the sighing Jennie.

"Mhm...that's for her good and my good too..." Jisoo said, explaining. Jennie lean over to give a kiss on her girlfriend's plump lips.

"What in the world are you two even doing?..." Rose scoffed away, lowly.

"What about my goods? You just came here for Rose's and your good..." Jennie let out her small voice, slightly pouting, not even care about an audience they're having, cringing badly.

"Maybe you should join!" Jisoo suggest, Jennie never been success in her flirting with Jisoo, they always end up doing what Jisoo does which is always boring for Jennie but it never regrets her since they can spend more time together.

"But maybe I shouldn't..." Jennie said,  trying to runaway from the studies.

"Yea...maybe you should..." Rose came and pulled Jennie as she sighs again.

"So....let's start with maths..." Jisoo said, Rose automatically puts her phone away as she's now focusing on Jisoo, who's siting in front of her while Jennie between them, still not interested.

"Since the topics were out, we should study the ones you felt difficult to understand first..." Jisoo spoke, Rose just laid her eyes on the girl.

"Rose, which topic do you think is the most difficult?" Jisoo asks.

"Uhm...The last topic...?" Rose said. Jisoo's eyes lit up.

"Yeah, I think that's difficult too...but here's some questions that maybe could help you out..." Jisoo hand out few papers to Rose, showing few questions with their solutions to help her out, Rose was not ready for this.

"Can you speak normal?" Jennie ask, Jisoo frowned at her which Jennie thinks cute.

"I mean, you speak like a old country teacher from other country..." Jennie said.

"How do you want me to speak then??" Jisoo asks.

"Like how you always talk to me..." Jisoo frowned even more, she speaks normal, she thinks.

"Anyways, if you can't answer any of the question you can ask me away..." Jisoo simply inore Jennie.

"Oh my god...are you seriously ignoring me?" Jennie ask, Jisoo just look at her for a while and give a nod.

"Huh uh, not that way miss, teach me..." Jennie demanded.

"What?" Jisoo ask, meanwhile Rose just keep solving the questions.

"Topic 3..." Jennie said.

"What do you don't understand..." Jisoo ask, for all she knows, Jennie is a master in this topic, in this subject, how can she ask Jisoo to teach her. And yes, Jisoo was right, Jennie knows everything yet she just wants Jisoo's attention. Despite seeing Rose keeps her eye on her girlfriend. She's not that happy.

"All..." Jennie answered.

"Okay first...you need to put X in the front in order to make the equation easier. Then, transfer the whole number which is 6 to the right..." Jisoo briefly explained, her hands guided the pencil on the paper, making arrows here and there, which Jennie doesn't even look at them.

Jennie just watch Jisoo's face in front of her, smiling like an idiot sometimes at how Jisoo speaks. She eyed her eyes, that was sparkling the whole time, her lips, that was moving smoothly, she's fantasising about her own girlfriend without her knowing.

"Now...do you understand?" Jisoo ask. Jennie was daydreaming, still looking at her face as if nothing happens. Meanwhile Rose on the other side, holding her laughter at Jennie.

"Jennie, Jennie Kim!" Jisoo shakes her arm when Jennie gasps, back to reality.

"Oh? Huh? Ah, yes. The answer is 3...yup..good explanation..." Jennie said, looking at the paper. Jisoo crossed her arm.

"Uh oh...big trouble to handle this one..." Rose said, pointing out to Jennie as Jisoo sighs.

But then, Jennie promised to focus on everything they study, which sometime Jisoo quite not sure.

"What's the name again?" Jennie asks.

"I know!" Rose shouted before Jisoo could've answered. Jennie sighs, it's not like she don't know, she knows everything but all she wants it, Jisoo attention on her.

"Phosphorus!!" Rose said, Jisoo smiled, giving a high five to Rose across her.

"Good job...you've done well today..." Jisoo said proudly, Rose turn into pinkish as she keep learning the elements more.

**************************

"Donghyuk!!!!" Bobby shouted at the blonde haired guy, who's pumping the dark orange ball on the floor. Bobby received the ball smooth lyrics and throws it to Chanwoo who's standing near the tall net.

As Chanwoo throws the ball which seems to enter the net, Hanbin ran and took the ball first, as he throws it towards Junhoe.

Bobby gave a death glare at Hanbin which seems didn't care about that at all.

As Bobby was about to receive the ball which was been snatch by Jinhwan, Hanbin came by his side, at first, intended to snatch the ball but end up falling on Bobby as they both fall on the white floor, Bobby let out a groan.

"Arrgghhh!!" Bobby hold unto his right leg. As Hanbin stands, unstable and Yunhyeong helped him out.

"Bobby!!" Junhoe run, checking on the guy who can't really stand up.

"Can you stand? Are you okay?" Jinhwan asks.

"Damn it hurts.." Bobby shrieked.

"Let's take him to the pharmacists.." Junhoe suggest, they nod and helped Bobby walk along, Yunhyeong and Hanbin in the court.

"That was shocking..." Yunhyeong said, watching Hanbin gulp his water. Hanbin looked over Yunhyeong who can't stop looking at him.

"What? You think I did it on purpose??" Hanbin ask.

"I didnt--"

"I was going to catch it okay!" Hanbin said out loud.

"OK. ..I understand.." Yunhyeong said.

"No you don't. ..you think I did it on purpose..." Hanbin put the bottle aside and stands, a bit wobbly but he walked slowly to the exit.

"Screw this shit..." Hanbin closed the door loudly, Yunhyeong sighs away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 7.9K 30
[BLACKPINK] Kim Jisoo X Jennie Kim
7.4K 450 17
(n.) "an event causing great and often sudden damage or distress; a disaster." the world was ending just as Jennie fell in love for the first time. a...
24.9K 1.3K 26
What will Jennie do if the person she love deeply is already engaged with someone who is more successful than her? jensooau | Original Story; JENSOO...
8.3K 250 12
Joohyun's just an ordinary doctor who treats patients and helps them as much as she can without trouble. Seulgi's known as an arrogant CEO who one da...