Hot Street

By bnkroll_leah

You wouldn't think the most beautiful thing would be so deceiving More

•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Steet•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•

•Hot Street•

1.7K 97 69
By bnkroll_leah

6

Beyoncé POV

"Damn its packed in here!" Carmen exclaims as we walked inside the Mall.

"Its Black Friday what you expect?" I snickered at her.

"I really hope they still have those red velvet J 12s I want" Dunk mutters looking around.

"You better hope Jimmy Jazz has them cause everybody tryna cop them." I tell her.

"Why you want them shoes anyway? They really not all that." Carmen said while glancing at Dunk.

"It goes with the outfit I'm wearing for the party tonight and my shoe collection" she said.

Carmen shook her head, "You and dem damn shoes."

We walk in Jimmy Jazz and it was hella people inside. And a long ass line of people tryna purchase their shoes.

Carmen gave me a 'wtf' look and glared at Dunk.

"I know you don't expect us to sit here and wait while you wait in that long ass line to get some shoes." Carmen said.

Dunk shook her head.
"No you guys dont have to stay with me go walk around or something." she mumbled fumbling with the Jordan 5s hanging on the wall.

"Great cause a bitch hungry, cmon Bey!" Carmen said grabbing my hand.

"Wait can you guys bring me back a Pretzel and a large oreo milkshake?" Dunk asks.

"Yess fat ass" Carmen chuckled.

Dunk grinned and stuck her middle finger at Carmen making us laugh.

"We'll be back" I tell her as we walk out.
I was honestly having fun with them. Ever since I met Dunk we been texting and FaceTiming each other nonstop. She invited me to a party that her brother and her friend were throwing back their house so today we decided to go to the mall to hangout and find a outfit. I invited Carmen along and surprisingly she came only because she knows Dunk and their real cool, is what she says.

"Yo I swear her and her brother are obsessed with shoes." Carmen chuckles.

"Oh shit LOOK" I point out. We both look and see two girls in the apple store fighting over the iPhoneX.

We stood by the window and watched liked eveyone else some was even recording.

"See this one reason why I love black friday just to see people act a damn fool" Carmen said.

"Gurl same. I dont kno why people acting crazy over the iPhoneX like its really not shit and its ugly. Im happy with my 8 plus." I said.

"Same." Carmen agreed just in time for the security to come break up the fight.

"Oop time to go!" Carmen said pulling me away.

We both busted out laughing as we headed up the escalators.

"What you getting from the Food Court?" Carmen asks.

I shrugged
"Im not really hungry. I'ma just go to Starbucks and get me a coffee or something."

"Fuck that. Im going to Chick-fil-la and throw down." Carmen exclaimed.

"Ok fatass." I laughed.

When we got inside the Food Court it was crowded of course.

"Alright so while your in Starbucks Ima get my food from Chick-fil-la and we will meet back right here." Carmen said.

"Ok and I'll get Dunks food too." I tell her.

"Alright Boo." Carmen said walking off.

I turned and walked in Starbucks. It wasnt much people inside thank god. I walked up to the counter and was greeted by the worker.

"Hi! Welcome to Starbucks what can I get for ya?"

"Uhmm, I just want a Caramel Frappe" I tell her.

She tells me my price and I give her my card to swipe. Praise the lord my momma put money on it yesterday! She then hands me back my card and receipt. I told her thank you and waited a minute for them to finish making my drink. Then the guy behind the counter who was making my coffee handed me my drink.

I gave him a small smile and turned around and began walking out until I heard someone call my name.
I turn back around to see it was Tia and Bianca.

"Oh. Hey guys." I said giving them a smile.

"Long time no see miss thing" Tia said.

"Hell yeah! Girl where you been we havent heard from yo ass in a week." Bianca said.

"Ive been chilling." I tell them not wanting to give them the real reason why I'm not out alot because I've been feeling a little uneasy about the Michael situation and I don't want to cross paths with him especially by myself.

"Oh yeah who you here with?" Tia asks.

"Oh I came by myself to pick up my moms fire stick since it was on sale." I lie not wanting to make them feel jealous that I'm here with Dunk and Carmen. Cause knowing them they gonna feel some type of way thinking I'm replacing them which of course is not true but to them they'll think so.

"Oh well you needa link with us sometime, Quincy been asking for you too." Bianca said smirking.

I grinned knowing why she was smirking at me.
"Yeah we should link next weekend and I'll hit Quincy up." I tell them.

"Alright girl, well we'll see you later." Bianca said.

"Yeah and dont be so ghost. We're your friends too" Tia said giving me a look.

I stared at her dumbfounded as they walked away to the counter in Starbucks to order.
The fuck that's suppose to mean?
I shake my head and walked out. I look up and see Carmen waiting for me sipping her drink with her food in her hand.

"Damn girl what took you so long?" Carmen said when she saw me approaching.

"Oh, saw someone I knew." I told her.

She nodded,
"Well lets get J stuff before she have a fit."

We go get Dunk's pretzel and oreo milkshake and we go back to Jimmy Jazz.

By the time we go in Dunk is already in the line with her shoes. We wave at her to let her know we're back. She smiles and moves up with the line.

"I'm bout to sit down and eat while we waitin." Carmen said as she sat down at one of the benches.

I sat beside her and took a sip of my drink. I still can't shake what Tia said back in Starbucks. Was she tryna be smart? Why do I have a feeling she saw me, Dunk and Carmen together. I sighed, she most likely did and my dumbass just sat there and lied saying I was by myself.
Way to go Giselle.

"So are you ready for the party tonight?" Carmen asked while taking a bite of her chicken sandwich.

I simply shrugged,
"Sure."

"Trust me girl you gon have the time of your life. J brother throws the best and wildest parties." Carmen muffled chewing her food.

"Can you not talk with food in your mouth." I giggled.

Carmen rolled her eyes and laughs.

"Alright guys I'm ready." Dunk said walking to us with her bag.

"Bout damn time." Carmen said.

"Oh shut up." she said as I handed her the food she wanted.

"Thanks Bey." she said as she immediately took a bite of her pretzal.

"So whats the move?" I asked.

"We gonna go get ready at your house then we go to my house" Dunk said sipping her milkshake.

"Well lets go" Carmen said.

I like how they just invite themselves to my house without me giving the okay but oh well.

"Fine, my house it is." I mumbled mostly to myself cause they asses was already walking away.
I clicked my tongue and went and followed behind them.

💄💄💄

"Ohh Bey gimmie a 360" Carmen said while recording me on snap.

I smirked into the camera and tossed my braids to the side.

I was not feeling these jumbo box braids Dunk put in my head. They was too long and heavy as hell. I don't know how y'all girls do it.

"Yess Bey you look good!" Dunk said picking out her curls.

"Look at yall tryna hype my head up." I grinned.

"Its true and I love that 'choke' shirt." Dunk said.

"Thanks baby."

"Are you guys ready?" Carmen asked putting on some lipstick.

"Yeah" Dunk said.

"Then lets dip." I said slipping on my jacket.

👠👠👠

When we got to Dunk house I was in awe.

"Damn girl your house is nice as fuck!"
I stammered.

I felt embarrassed for my house because it was nothing compared to this. Gah Damn!!

Dunk giggled,
"Thanks my brother had it built."

"Damn what your brother do for a living?" I asked looking around.

Carmen and Dunk looked at each other and snickered.

"Stuff" Dunk said giggling.

I give them a confused look and watched as Dunk unlocked the door.

"Welcome to my home!" Dunk said as we walked in.

"Wow J this is beautiful" I said.

"Thank you." she said. "I wonder if my brother is here? C'mon guys lets go check."

We walk further in the house and I saw people getting the place ready for the party. I looked around and noticed theres liquor everywhere. They tryna get people fucked up. I came to the right place.

"Oh my gosh EAZY!!" I hear Dunk squeal.

I look at her and see her hugging a guy.

"Wassup lil J Money" he said.

"Shii nothin much just got the girls with me!" she said.

They turn to me and Carmen.

"Ok I see you got the old cat Carmen. Tell yo brotha I want my money from dat bet." The guy teased.

"Look thats between you and him." Carmen said shaking her head.

The guy waved her off and his eyes landed on me.

"Oh I haven't met this one yet," they guy says to Dunk looking me up and down.

"Yeah this is my bestfriend Beyoncé, Bey this is my brother bestfriend Eric but we call him Eazy-E. Hes like family." Dunk beamed.

I smiled when Dunk called me her bestfriend but my smile faded when I noticed the look Eazy was giving me. It seemed like he was confused or something.
I slightly frowned with his reaction towards me.

"Its nice to meet you, Eazy." I faked smiled.

His expression changed as he smiled showing off his bottom grill.
"You to Beyoncé"
He held his hand out. I grabbed his hand thinking he was gonna shake it but instead he dapped me up leaving me dumbfounded making Carmen and Dunk laugh.

For some reason I was beginning to feel uncomfortable or maybe I just need to loosen up a bit.

"Hey is my brother here?" Dunk asked.

"Uhh yeah, he in his room gettin ready." he said.

"Great! I want him to meet Bey!" Dunk said pulling me up the staircase.

Eazy looked like he wanted to say something but was hesitant.
"Its was nice meeting you again, Beyoncé." was all he said.

I gave a quick nod before Dunk rushed me up the stairs and down the hall with Carmen behind. I couldn't even look around to admire the house. We stop at a double door at the end of the hall.

"This your brothers room?" I whispered to Dunk.

"Mhm" she said as she knocked on the door.

"Its Open" a muffled voice said.

"Okay before we go in here, just know my brother is a lil extra so if he tries hit on you just ignore it because hes gonna think your the prettiest thing he ever seen" Dunk said looking at me.

I nodded laughing.

"Alrighty then" she opening the door.

When I walked in I was surprised how nice and organized her brother room was.

"Wow nice room" I said.

"Yeah my brother is a neat freak but his closet is a different story." Dunk snickered.

I smiled and sat on the bed with Carmen.

"Bro where you at?" Dunk yelled.

"Bathroom." the voice answered.

That voice shook through my body. That voice sounded way too familiar. My head shot right through towards the bathroom door and my heart stopped.

It was him.

Watching me.

He was watching me the whole time through the mirror on the phone.

I didnt dare move. My body was tensed.

What the fuck was this!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

713K 25.5K 39
please read, leave feedback, and share. ❤️
883K 34.9K 33
There's a charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable.
14.1K 901 12
It's was all about the money...at first.
23.8K 1.2K 18
"𝙻𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚋𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕, 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎" --𝙺 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚙