The billionaire's wife ✓ [Edi...

By xoxek_12

Charles Greene is the CEO of Greene enterprise, the most famous company in the US. Ever since his first love... More

The billionaire's wife
Chapter one: started at the wrong feet
Chapter two: The phone call
Chapter three: my arranged marriage to the billionaire
Chapter four: the billionaire's wife part.1
Chapter five: the billionaire's wife part. 2
Chapter six: The billionaire Charles
Chapter seven: The marriage plan
Chapter eight: Claiming what's his
Chapter nine: The wedding plan
Chapter ten: A very long night
Chapter twelve: Moving in
Chapter thirteen: Meeting Micheal
Chapter fourteen: Wedding preparations
Chapter fifteen: Meeting Erik
Chapter sixteen: The big surprise
Chapter seventeen: The big day
Chapter eighteen: My husband and brother in law
Chapter nineteen: Honeymoon?
Chapter twenty: Nick?
Chapter twenty one: Liar liar
Chapter twenty two: The face behind the mask.
Chapter twenty-three: Jealous
Chapter twenty four: All for one day
Chapter twenty five: A night of horror
Chapter twenty-six: A night of horror (Charles's POV)
Chapter twenty seven: Finding his way
Chapter twenty eight: kidnapped?
Chapter twenty-nine: finding his way to her
Chapter thirty: Not again
Chapter thirty one: fireworks
Chapter thirty two: that awkward moment
Chapter thirty three: running from love
Chapter thirty four: running from love (Charles's POV)
Chapter thirty five: finding me
Chapter thirty-six: 101 with Michael
Chapter thirty-seven: father daddy moment
Chapter thirty-eight: Oh boy!
Chapter thirty-nine: friends can be enemies too
Chapter forty: a drastic turn in fate,
Chapter forty-one: Two surprises
Chapter forty-two: When life gives you lemons
Chapter forty-three: dining with the Greenes
Chapter forty-four: A chance in fate
Chapter forty-five: Love hurts
Chapter forty-six: I don't think I can
Epilogue
Credit scene
★I'm finally done!
★WHAT'S NEXT!

Chapter eleven: What really happened

195K 5.9K 637
By xoxek_12

Elizabeth's POV

*Earlier that day*

After last night I was so exhausted. How can my parents force me into marriage? In fact, they were the ones who told me I was too young to get married.

I was brought out of my thoughts by my phone's vibration. I had put it on silent not wanting disturbances.

I quickly answered my phone without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello, who is this," I asked annoyed.

"I can see that you clearly didn't check your caller ID, again" I recognized her voice.

"Oh my gosh, Lily is this you," I said cheerfully.

"The one and only," She answered in her usual cocky tone.

"I missed you much. How are you?" I asked.

It wasn't too long ago since I last saw them but in this misery, it felt like a lifetime.

Alison and I met her during high school. Since then we have been best friends.

"I'm good. I'm on my way to your place." She said.

She hung up the phone before I could say anything else.

"Okay," I whispered to myself.

Lily made it in five minutes, she must have been around the corner when she called.

After her arrival, we started talking. Mostly about my problems and how my life sucked.

"I can't believe you went through all that and you didn't even bother calling me." She said.

I was surprised by her reaction. She was always that one friend who taught me to be grateful even when life sucked. She was good at giving advice, the reason why she was a phycologist (in training).

"I just thought you were too busy to be listening to my problems," I whined.

"You know what?" She said a smirk forming on her face. I know that smirk, only bad ideas came out of it. "Let's just forget about everything tonight and party." She suggested.

She started jumping up and down on my bed excited.

"By party, you mean going to a night club and get drunk," I said looking up at her confused.

Lily was always the responsible one, except when she was drunk.

"You bet." She said giving me a thumbs up and a wide grin.

"No thanks. I'll rather die with my dignity." I said.

I rested my head on my pillow staring at the ceiling.

"Come on, just this once. In fact, you don't even have to get drunk." She said, giving me her puppy dog eyes, I just couldn't resist.

I exhaled defeatedly shaking my head at her.

"Okay fine," I said. "But no alcohol." I insisted.

"Yes," she yelled jumping off the bed.

"Why don't you go and get dressed into something sexy. Maybe some sexy lingerie," she said flirtatiously.

I threw a pillow at her shaking my head.

"I'll be going now," she announced. "I'm going to go find something to wear. I'll pick you up at five." She said.

"Okay, great," I muttered sarcastically.

She kissed me on the cheek before leaving the house

"Don't wear any of your grandma clothes!" She yelled shutting the front door.

I yelled in my pillow thinking what I had gotten myself into.

I walked to my closet looking for a dress to wear.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

"There is no way I'm going anywhere looking like this. I should have worn the blue one." I whined.

"What are you talking about? Besides this one looks sexy on you." Lily said.

I stared at my reflection in the mirror looking at myself in disapproval.

I looked like a floozy.

Since all my clothes looked like 'grandma' clothes, Lily insisted that I wear one of her dresses instead.

Lily was shorter than me and the dress already looked short on her, so you can imagine how it looked on me.

"This dress is too short. What's the point of wearing this if you can see everything? Might as well go naked" I said in a matter of fact tone.

"That's not a bad idea," she said giving me a grin.

"I'm serious. Should I remind you where we are going? Plus I think I learned my lesson from what almost happened last time." I said.

The last time we went to a club a couple of guys offered us a hundred dollars each if we stripper for them. They tried forcing us into their cars after we refused, luckily we managed to escape.

"You right, it almost happened. That doesn't mean it happened. Besides tonight we are just going to put all the negative things aside and think positive." She defended. "Before I forget, Emily will be joining us tonight." She said trying to cheer me up.

I rolled my eyes at her. I walked to my closet and took a coat to wear over the dress. It matched the dress. It had long sleeves and stopped by my knees.

"You taking that off as soon as we get to the club." Lily warmed.

I took my purse along with a few things.

We drove to Emily's house to pick her up before heading to the club because we didn't want to bring two cars. Besides, we'd all be too drank to drive.

The rest of the 'gang' couldn't join us today. Apparently, they all had better things to do.

It was one of the most popular clubs in the city. Lily knew a guy who knew the guy who owned the club so they always gave us discounts on our drinks.

I still had a very bad feeling about this. I had a feeling that something was going to happen tonight, I just didn't know what it was.

We parked outside the club in the clubs free parking space. Lily was already dancing, she looked high.

I shivered as I fell the cold breeze. I was forced to leave my coat in the car leaving me no other choice but to hug myself.

It was a well-known club and was always packed so it meant there was always a long line.

We walked to the front of the line as I gave an apologetic look to the angry faces glaring at us.

Lily winked at the guy by the door as he allowed us in.

Emily and Lily danced to the music walking in.

"Come dance with us," Emily yelled over the music pulling my hand.

"No guys I'm just going to take a drink before I join you." I insisted.

They walked to the dance floor dancing together.

I looked around looking for the bar.

I pushed through a bunch of sweaty bodies before finally getting there.

I sat on the barstool and ordered a strong drink. After this week, I needed it.

I took a shot of my liquor, the strong taste hitting my tongue.

I felt a hand on my shoulders and turned around to see who it was.

It was some perverted guy eying me up and down. I could see the lust in his eyes as he licked his lips.

"Hello there, gorgeous," the guy said rubbing my back with his hand which I quickly removed.

"Hi" I replied rolling my eyes at him.

"What is a pretty woman like you doing all alone. A guy should never leave a pretty ass like you all alone." He said.

How cliché!

"What, no. I'm not pretty." I said playing along.

At least he might end up paying for my drinks.

"Of course you are. Why did you come here? This isn't the place for a girl like you." He said.

He took a seat next to me, uninvited.

"I just decided to have some fun for tonight that's all," I said flirtatiously.

"Really? you look like the type of girl who was forced to came here by her friends." He joked.

"Hey, Jason leave her alone! She is too good for you!" I heard a guy shout behind me.

I turned to see a guy raising a beer in his hand facing 'Jason'.

"Hey, I was just having some fun that's all." He replied to the man.

"Later babe." He whispered in my ear before walking away.

Lily and Emily came walking towards me, panting for air

"I see someone was keeping you company," Emily smirked at me.

"Come on, let's take some shots," Lily said changing the subject.

"I don't think that is a good idea," I whispered.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Charles's POV

"Charles Greene hello," I said answering my phone.

"It's me man, Vince. You need to come here right now." He said his voice in panic.

Vincent! An old friend of mine. He also happened to be the guy who kept tabs on people for me.

"What, why? Look I really don't have time for this." I said staring at a pile of documents and contracts that needed to be signed.

"It's your girl, Ellie." He said.

"I'm supposed to care because?" I said annoyed.

I was a very busy guy, I didn't have the time to guess what he wanted to say.

"She is in the club right now with some other..." I cut him off before he could finish his sentence.

"Did you just say club?" I asked

"Yes," he answered.

"OK, I'm on my way. Text me the location." I said

I quickly hanged up the phone and took my jacket along with my car keys.

"What is this girl doing to me," I whispered.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

"Hi, I'm looking for a girl here," I said to one of the guards.

"How does she look?" The guy asked.

"She has blue eyes and brown hair," I said.

I took out my phone then showed him a picture knowing there were thousands of girls who matched that description.

"Is she the one?" He said pointing in the direction of the bar.

I turned to find her sitting by the bar taking shots with some guy who had his arms wiped around her.

"OK thanks," I said.

I took out a hundred dollar note then handed it to him.

He nodded his head at me then smiled at me pleased.

I diverted my attention to Elizabeth.

What the fuck was she doing here?

I walked to the bar approaching her, my hands in a fist.

"Charles," she said looking at me stunned.

I pulled the guy away from her then punched him in the face causing him to fall to the ground.

"What the fuck is your problem dude?" The guy said spiting blood.

"You touch her again and I'll rearrange your face." I threatened.

He stood up from the ground then walked away from us, fear in his eyes.

"We getting out of here," I said hooking my arm with hers.

"What do you want Charles." She said flirtatiously, playing with the hem of my shirt.

"You drunk!" I said.

"Maybe" she replied flirtatiously. "You my drag baby." She continued.

Once she was sober I was going to make sure she never forget that.

I smirked at her.

"Come on we need to get you home," I said pulling her away

"No!" she said.

"No?" I questioned.

Did she just defy me? This was the first time anyone ever defined my orders (except my parents).

"Not until you have a glass with me." She said.

It's the look she gave me, I couldn't resist. I stared into her eyes as I felt her warm body against mine.

"OK just one, then we must go," I said

"Deal." She whispered into my ear.

*30 minutes later*

When we agreed on one glass that was a total lie. One glass turned into two which turned into five.

I handed the bartender some cash paying for our drinks.

"Keep the change," I said to him.

"That's it, I'm taking you home right now," I said turning to Elizabeth who still wanted more drinks.

I was used to drinking so I wasn't as drunk as she was.

"What, you can't just come here and order people around as if you own them. Besides I'm not going anywhere with you." She snapped.

I looked at her annoyed, she was pushing my buttons and this wasn't going to end well.

"I'm giving you two options either you stand up and move to the car or..." I was cut off from what I was about to say.

"Or what? I'm not afraid of you Charles." She snapped.

"What's it," I said.

I lifted her then threw her over my shoulder.

"Put me down right this instant." She yelled at me kicking her legs.

"I'm not putting you down, we going home," I said.

I carried her into the car and put her seat belt on just to make sure she doesn't escape. She was too drunk to know how to remove her seat belt.

I walked over to the driver's seat.

I knew where she lived but I wanted to see the look on her face when she woke up in my house, so I drove to my house instead.

"Slow down Charles you going to get us killed." She yelled as I drove.

"Relax princess, I got this," I said.

I was used to driving at this speed. I hated being slow.

What's the point of owning a sports car if you going to drive in a 'normal' speed.

"I think you should stop, the police are right behind us." She said, turning around in her seat.

"Shit" I muttered.

I continued driving.

"Please stop this car right now." She insisted.

The policeman's siren rang telling us to stop over their speakers.

I parked my car on the side of the road knowing there wasn't any other way.

The police officers did some alcohol tests on us which they found positive.

After this, I thought that things couldn't get any worse but it did.

Elizabeth kicked the police officer in the balls while trying to escape.

That's when I realized we were screwed. It was bad enough we were drank.

How were we going to explain all of this to our parents?

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

A/N: Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 5.1K 53
Lauren Campbell is a sweet, simple girl with a bubbly personality. She tries to accept her imperfections and enjoys the little pleasures in life. "Sh...
2.7M 119K 64
'where do u live?'. I text him and wait for a couple of seconds. Hmm...no reply. Nevermind. I change into my usual uniform and was about to put my dr...
7.3M 264K 69
"I AM NOT MARRYING YOU MR. KNIGHT AND THAT'S IT" I yelled. From where did you get this much courage that too in front of him? My my someone is trying...
6.3M 78.3K 16
"I said you won't be working anymore." She smirked, "Watch me." Saying that she turned and I watched her till she walked out of the door. ...