The sky KHR

By MalditadiAsh

When the twins sawada Ieyoshi and Sawada Tsunayoshi was born to the world Nana and Iemitsu was happy. But wh... More

Prologue.
When it all started.
Meeting the 9th
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
76

Chapter 46

6.6K 237 90
By MalditadiAsh

3Rd person's pov.

"CIELO-San JOIN THE BOXING CLUB TO THE EXTREME."

Tsuna, I-pin and Lambo close their ears with there hands.

"Ouch, My ears." They all thought.

Tsuna open his eyes and recognize the person infront of him.

Sasagawa Ryohie, The leader of Boxing Club and the best Boxing guy in whole Namimori. Has a decease of Boxing Obsession. -Tsuna's H. I say that to him. Tsuna narrowed his eyes. "Boxing Obsession?" Tsuna thought.

"No thank you Sasagawa-sempai. You see I'm not very good." Tsuna said.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU TALKING TO THE EXTREME? I SAW YOU FIGHT JUST EARLIER."

Tsuna blink once and twice. "Oh, That? Hehehe... I'm sorry Sasagawa-Sempai, I'm not really interested at Boxing" Tsuna disagree calmly and gently.

"BUT YOUR PERFECT TO THE EXTREME."

"Is he going to shout everytime?" Tsuna thought. "I'm sorry." Tsuna said as he bow politely at Ryohei.

Then out of nowhere. Reborn appeared. "Maybe you could challenge my Student Sawada Ieyoshi." Reborn said.

"REALLY?"

"Yes." Reborn stated.

"No, I disagree. I won't fight an idiot." Ieyoshi stated appeared behind Ryohei.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOUR CALLING AN IDIOT!?" Ryohei said.

"You, Your f****** Loud. Stop screaming." Ieyoshi said irritated.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!?" Ryohei said feeling mad about Ieyoshi.

"Your not just an idiot your a deaf." Ieyoshi said as he roll his eyes.

Ryohie was going to say something until Reborn jump towards Ieyoshi's shoulder and whisper something to Ieyoshi's ear.

Ieyoshi immediately brighten up. At that time.

Reborn immediately jump back at Tsuna's head.

"On second thought I agree to your challenge. If you win you can Take Dame-Tsuna to your boxing club what ever, If I win I got to date Kyoko-chan." Ieyoshi said.

"MY SISTER IS NOT A PRIZE!"

"I'm not a prize too."  Tsuna stated calmly but at the sametime angrily.

"Too late, Whether you like it or not, I'll make Kyoko-chan Mine." Ieyoshi stated happily.

"NOT GONNA HAPPEN SAWADA." Ryohei said.

"Well see about that." Ieyoshi said as he walk towards his house happily humming.

Tsuna turn his eyes to reborn saying "This is all your idea isn't it?"

"So judgemental to say Tsuna."Reborn manage to pout.

Tsuna roll his eyes and walk to home leaving the irritated Sasagawa behind.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

"Were home." Tsuna stated.

"Ara~ Ara~ Welcome home Tsuna, Reborn. Who are this two?" Nana said.

"Oh, This is Lambo Bovino and I-pin. They are both a family of mine. Can they stay Maman?." Tsuna said

"Ofcourse the more the merrier." Nana stated and was happy.

Dinner went happily (Except for Ieyoshi who feels very irritated,) and eat their food happily complimenting Nana is the best cook and Also Tsuna since Tsuna help the cooking.

Once dinner done, everyone of them fix their self and went to their room and sleep. I-pin sleep with Nana since they are both girls and Nana don't mind. Lambo sleep at Tsuna's room and Reborn with Ieyoshi. Well technically Reborn has his own space where he sleep, he don't wanna sleep along with Ieyoshi or he might get Ieyoshi's disease which was being a completely Stupid and Idiotic.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Next morning, Nana stated at breakfast that she will enroll both I-pin and Lambo to Namimori high which was no problem at I-pin and Lambo, They are board in the house when Tsuna is always at school so they might as well go with Nana's idea.

Tsuna smile now was walking towards the school with Takeshi and Hayato along the way. But was interrupted by:

"CIELO-SAN? DID YOU RE-THINK MY OFFER YESTERDAY.?"

"My ears." They all thought. "Sorry Sasagawa-Sempai. I really don't like boxing." Tsuna said as he bow politely.

"BUT YOUR PERFECT CIELO-San." Sasagawa stated.

"Stop bothering Cielo-sama you lawn-Head!" Hayato yelled.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TAKO-HEAD!?"

"Your too god damn it Loud! STOP SHOUTING!"

"Maa~Maa~ You guys calm down."

"I'LL DO WHAT I WANT TAKO-HEAD"

snap.

With that Hayato grab some dynamites out of nowhere and throw it to Sasagawa. Well they start to fight and Takeshi didn't help calming those two down until Hayato and Ryohei felt something crawling to there neck.
They loom down to their neck and saw some snakes chocking them.

"Kufufufu~ A lost puppy and a idiotic boxer. Tsunayoshi-kun doesn't need both of you." Mukuro showed up with that sinister smile of him.

"And the Omnivore needs you? A pineapple herbivore shouldn't be at Omnivore side." A cold voice said.

"Kufufufu~ No one invited you Idiotic Skylark-kun." Mukuro said.

"I'll bite you to death."

"Yup, This happen every morning." Tsuna thought as he saw the fighting scene between a fruit and a carnivore.

Tsuna notice Hayato and Ryohie are chocking from those illusions snake. Hayato manage to burn his snake with storm flames so thus Ryohie with sun. His eyes widen when he notice Hayato uses flames.

"WAIT!? YOU CAN USE FLAMES TOO?" Ryohie said.

"So what lawn head?" Hayato said.

"CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT ARE THEY?" Ryohie ask.

"How about later lunch Sasagawa Sempai." Tsuna said with a smile. "Were always at the roof." Tsuna said with a smile.

"OK THEN." Sasagawa said.

They all went inside the school except for a certain pineapple and a skylark who enjoy their fights.

"Maybe those two are really a perfect couple." Tsuna thought as he glance those two fight each other from the window of his class.

"Class let's begin our lesson. But before that a new English Teacher will came in." The teacher said, the door slid open and revealed a blonde handsome man.

"Hello everyone. My name is Dino, your new English Teacher."

_______________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy it 😊😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8K 1.1K 9
Why are you doing these, Tsuna? Why are you betrayed us, Tsuna? I cannot believe you anymore Tsuna. Sawada Tsunayoshi, you are suffered this disease...
284K 8.8K 61
Sawada Tsunayoshi was send to Giotto. But Something is off, Because Tsuna wasn't the same. Note:I don't own KHR
221K 6.2K 39
Sawada Tsunayoshi is not known as 'Dame Tsuna' like usually known but 'Soulless Tsuna' or 'Speechless Tsuna'. He acts different more than anyone, nev...
436K 16.9K 82
Tsuna was supposed to be dead,but fate has another plan for him. Waking up into a parallel world where everything is the same as his old one but yet...