The Weeknd imagines

By jasonsboner

A B E L T E S F A Y E I M A G I N E S 🏅 #1/ 42 - #xo 🏅 #77/ 257 - #theweeknd 🏅 #48/ 166 - #abeltesf... More

•MATERIAL GIRL•
"Who has sex on the floor?"
•CAN'T FEEL MY FACE•
•STARBOY•
•DIE FOR YOU•
A man has needs
•LOVE ME HARDER•
•VALERIE•
Fallin' all in you
Suggestions?
Baby sitting
Never be alone

•SOME WAY•

19.8K 142 407
By jasonsboner

{y/n= your name}
smut

ABELS POV

I groan in annoyance. We've been at this same fucking shop for at least three years. Y/N wanted to go shopping to buy a dress for her friends baby shower. Hold up, let me rephrase that. "I neeeed to buy a new dress," she groaned throwing her whole wardrobe onto the floor. "I have absolutely nothing suitable."

So here we are, searching the many shops for a dress. "I like this one babe." I suggest, holding up a skin tight black dress.

Y/N laughs and rolls her eyes, "of course you like that one. The dress will cover my back and nipples. It's so short." I chuckle as I see her point. I still wouldn't mind her wearing it though- of course only around me that is.

My stomach growls for the one hundredth time this past hour, and I get a death glare from Y/N. "I told you to go grab something to eat, I don't want you starving yourself." She says sincerely placing an item of clothing back onto the shelf.

"And I said I'd rather starve because I'm not leaving you here alone. Plus, I don't want to look like a loser sitting alone. And the internet reads: Abel Tesfaye a.k.a The Weeknd sits alone for lunch. Where's Y/N?" I add in hand movements for a more dramatic effect. She sighs, nodding her head and taking my hand in hers.

"Then let's go grab some food." I mentally pray thanks to the lord as she drags me out the shop and we enter the crowded food court. "Now what do you want?" I breath in the heavenly scent of all the glorious foods, and this time, like Y/N dragged me into every store, I drag her over towards KFC.

We line up in the line, and wait for our turn. After an impatiently two minute wait, it's our turn and I'm throwing orders at the teenage boy who works behind the counter. "What are you getting, babe?" I ask Y/N who scans the menu.

"I'm not all too hungry, plus I don't want to get bloated for fittings. I'll just have a water please." She sends a smile to the boy and I press her body protectively into mine.

Shooting daggers at the kid, he hands me my change and hands us our food.

"Still can't believe you ordered a water. Take some of my food at least." I insist to Y/N as we take a seat and I start eating.

She takes a sip from her bottle of water, and thanks me but declines. "Come on, baby. I don't want you dying on me. Is someone calling you fat? I noticed you haven't been eating a lot? You okay?" I throw questions at her while devouring into my heavenly burger.

She laughs at me probably thinking I'm stupid. "I'm fine Abe. I'm just not hungry."

I let out a sigh, "fine. But in another hour I'll be forcing food down your throat if you're still not 'hungry'."

"You sound like my mother," she laughs, taking a -I'm assuming not-so sexy photo of me while I eat.

"Y/N. let me see that photo," giggling she turns her phone around to face me. My eyes look cross-side as I glance down at my burger taking a bite. No one definitely does not need to see that. "Fuck no, please I beg you delete it."

She shakes her head 'no' and closes her phone, putting it back into her bag. "Babe please. It's so fucking ugly."

"Mhm, let me think... no."

I lean in closer, whispering in her ear so no passing paparazzi can hear, "I'll eat you out later." I know this girl can't resist my perfect tongue movements. But to be fair. I can't resist her sweet juicy pussy either.

"Deal!" Thank fuck, "except of course. I'll delete it after the deed has been done."

"Aight, as long as you delete it in the end. I'm cool with that." As we lean in for a kiss, it's spoiled by the only person I hate. Justin Bieber.

"How you enjoying my sloppy seconds? Bet my dick taste good on her pussy." This fuck wit. I stand from my seat, accidentally knocking my half eaten burger over in the process and ready to punch the fuck out off this dick.

"Funny that nigga, because don't you remember, I fucked her way before you did. So how'd my dick taste?!" I spit back at him. A while ago, Y/N and Bieber dated. But we had this one night stand before even anything happened between her and Bieber.

"Y/N and I will forever have something that you and her can never have."

"And what's that? Your small dick? 'Cause you right. My tongue make her cum more times then your tiny ass tick tac could." I hold up my pinky finger resembling his dick size. By now majority of the food court has their cameras out recording the scene, but I couldn't care less. As long as Y/N doesn't care, that's all that matters.

"She loved me." I laugh at his pathetic joke.

"Really? Because I think 'your girl' fell in love with me. She say my fuck, and my tongue game a remedy." this time I'm fuming with rage. For starters, how dare he make me drop my fucking burger. And secondly, him and Y/N were over months ago. She's my girl now, and I'm not giving her up.

"Fuck you Abel you piece of shit. Oh and, your music is wack as fuck." He turns around right as I throw my punch and unlucky he unknowingly misses it.

Y/N stands and hugs me, knowing that's the only way I can cool down. That and a blunt. "Baby, it's okay now. Come on, let's just go home." She rubs my neck, placing kisses to my lips and my tense body releases into her loving touch.

"Didn't think Bieber would be here." I spit, taking a swig of her water as we leave the shop.

"Neither did I. I'm glad you stuck up for me Abe. I really appreciate it. And plus, it was pretty hot." I open her side of the door and smirk.

"Oh. You think it was hot do you?" She nods her head and teasingly nibbles on her bottom lip. I slam the door shut, and pray she can't see my now present boner as I run over to my side of the car.

I jump in and go 15km over the speed limit, trying to get home to ease my boner.

With no bags, we jump out the car, and hold hands, unlocking and walking through the front door.

"You know what to do, babe. Go get ready for daddy." She laughs as I refer to myself as 'daddy' but nods her head anyway and makes her way up the stairs.

I go to the downstairs bathroom to take a quick piss then meet with a half naked Y/N.

She stands with only a bra on, but struggles to unzip the fly to her tight jeans. I make my way over to her, clearly scaring her as she jolts forward and holds her hand to her heart.

"Ouch. Am I really that ugly?" I laugh, easily unzipping her zip. She giggles, shaking her head no and wraps her arms around my neck.

I stare down into her beautiful eyes, and can feel the love radiating around us. "I love you, Y/N." I smile at my love, and lay her gracefully down on the bed.

I hold my body weight between her legs, and kiss her exposed chest. Trailing my kisses down her flat stomach, she grows impatient and bucks her hips.

I smirk, "My impatient girl, mhm." She nods her head and sends me pleading eyes. I pull down her jeans, along with her panties. Leaving her exposed to me.

"What do you want, darling? Tongue or fingers? Tell daddy what you desire?" Her chest rises and falls deeply, knowing what's to come -no pun intended-

"Both."

I take her wishes, and begin to grant them like she wants. I wriggle off the bed, and kneel on the soft carpet. I drag Y/N by the legs, and waist no time, devouring her pussy.

At first she's silent, mumbling out curse words every here and there, as I tickle her clit with my tongue, light flicks to start off with.

I love to tease her. It's payback for all the times she teases me.

"A-Abe." This is when I know that I've teased her enough. My tongue begins to roam her dripping folds and I push my fingers in and out off her right hole.

I try to breath against her wet pussy as her legs begin to close, trapping me- not that I mind. Her fingers grab tightly onto my hair, tugging at it. Letting me know what I'm doing is pleasing her. I feel her tight cunt clenching around my fingers, then next. She cums. I pull my fingers out from her, and lick up all her sweet juices. Her moans fill my ears, and I only hope she fixes my problem. Once she's free from cum, I sit back up.

"That makes up for my burger falling to the ground." She tries to laugh, but takes a deep breath of air instead.

"Regain your breath back, baby." I laugh.
___________

First imagine up, hope you all liked!

I can't believe I wrote dissing Justin. I've been a belieber for seven years and lmaoo it was weird to write hahah.

XO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 1.9K 46
Includes: imagines, smut, fluff, etc. If there are any grammar mistakes, I apologize in advance. *I do not own the rights to anyone I write about, on...
XO By PinkMilk

Fanfiction

6.4K 234 50
being with a celebrity can't go wrong, right? Currently under revisions august 18 2017
2K 33 4
This is a true story (or is it) of how Abel, aka The Weeknd, responded to my Instagram message. What do you think a die hard XO fan would do?
Fatal By maya

Fanfiction

7.9K 288 12
Abel and Adelaide's lust for each other progressively becomes fatal // Bonnie and Clyde type of shit