Coach (Harry Styles)

By lilbabystyles

Aspen Rivers was always the last option. The one no one wanted. One day in gym class, her teacher tells her t... More

1
2
3

4

547 18 10
By lilbabystyles

I ran into my English class about ten seconds after the bell rang. I quickly pulled out my books praying that Ms. Fletcher wouldn't notice that I was late.

"Ms. Rivers? Why are you tardy?" I mentally cursed myself as soon as I heard that unmistakable voice.

"Coach? What are you doing here?" I asked, uncertainly.

"I am your new English teacher. Please go get a pass from the main office." I just sat there. "Now please." he spoke through his teeth and I scrambled out the door.

                                      •

"And that concludes today's lesson. Read chapter one for homework."

RINGGGGG

I started to get up when a girl with long red hair stopped me.

"Hey. You seem cool. My name's Madeleine but you can call me Maddie." She stuck out her hand.

"Well hi Maddie, i'm Aspen. Are you new?" I smiled.

"Yep. I just moved here from California, actually."

"Woah that's so cool! I've always wante-"

"Aspen! Come here please!" Coach Styles yelled across the room at me.

"Ugh he's so hot." She looked at him like an animal looks at his next meal.

"Styles?" I chuckled.

"Aspen! Did you hear me?" He sounded tense.

"I should probably get going. Bye." She said and I waved.

"Hi." I looked at coach.

"Tell the girls we're meeting in the big gym today please." He didn't look at me.

"That's it?" I asked, annoyed. He looked up at me and raised his eyebrows.

"Actually, no. Have a seat." I sighed and sat down.

"Please tell me how it's the second day of school and you are failing this class." He asked, questioning me.

"Uh... I don't know." I said looking down at my thighs.

He sighed and stood up. "Let's go." I followed him reluctantly and he led me to the main gym where the meeting was taking place.
                                     •

"All of you have worked hard and deserve to be on this team." He closed his hands together. "With that being said, only three of you can be captain. The three girls I have chosen have proven to be the strongest leaders of this team, whether or not they chose to show me... I found it inside of them." He patted his heart and looked around to see the girls gushing.

"The girls I have chosen to be my captains are Cayla Katz, Aspen Rivers, and Claire Huppburn. Congrats, ladies." I smile at Cayla but see Claire grimacing in the back. Alright you may all go. Thank you for being here."

Cayla and I walked out as I called my brother. No answer. I groaned.

"He sucks. I'm sorry girl I would drive you but i'm staying late to work on a project." Cayla sighed.

"It's fine i'll go find coach." I said, smiling weakly.

I walked slowly to my coaches office. He honestly probably thought I was in love with him, I asked him to do so much in the few days i've known him. I knocked my usual three times.

"Come in Aspen."

"How did you know it was me?" I asked, shutting the door behind me and plopping down on one of his cold leather chairs.

"You're the only one that knocks." He chuckled, looking up from his paper.

"You need a ride?" He asked, continuing to skim through his papers.

"Yes, sir." I responded.

"Just give me about ten minutes to finish a few papers."

After about five minutes of silence he sat upright in his chair and spoke up.

"Do you think the girls would mind if the practice was only until 7:30 tomorrow?" he wrinkled his forehead meaning he had no answer.

"I doubt it. More time to change." He nodded, going back to his papers. "If I may ask, why?"

"I was hoping I could help you a bit in English. Ya know just go over the vocab words, help you put together more structured sentences." He put a pen in between his teeth but then quickly removed it, hunching toward to scribble something on his paper.

"That would be awesome. Thanks, coach."

"No pwobwem." He said, with the pen back between his teeth.

"Alright girls, you have 45 minutes to get ready today. You're welcome." A chorus of sleepy thank-you's echoed around the dimly lit gym.

I felt a hand on my arm and I spun around.

"Hey- Aspen it's just me." chuckled coach and and I released my breath, smiling.

Yesterday after practice we got stuck in traffic for about forty minutes and we had a really long conversation about life... and stuff. I found out that he's 24, he graduated early from college... oh! And his favorite food is pizza! Just like me. He's so much nicer when it's just us.

"Hey." my face lit up.

"Change and then come on up to my room, okay?" I nodded and turned to the locker room.

I opened the door to see Claire standing there, blocking me with her arms crossed. I moved to the left, she moved in front of me. I moved to the right, she moved.

"Do you want something?" I asked, getting increasingly angrier.

"What's going on with you and coach?!?" She barked.

"What do you mean??" I scrunched my nose and looked at her in disgust although my heart fluttered whenever he was mentioned.

"I see the way you two look at each other. Why are you going up to his room? Did you tell him to cut practice short because you needed him so bad?"She questioned, staring me down. "Oh yeah coach mmm you're so sexy let's fuck! You know what? You're a slut!" She barked at me.

I rolled my eyes and opened the door, going back into the gym. I looked at my watch. 7:40 shit! I sprinted up the stairs and ran into to coaches class. I kneeled over, putting my hands on my thighs and panting.

"Sorry i'm late." I gasped, sitting across from him.

"It's fine... why aren't you changed?" he motioned to my tank top and running shorts.

"I had a run-in with Claire but it's fine." I sighed, looking at the floor.

He placed his index finger on my chin and lifted my face up, leaning in towards me. I parted my lips, looking at him with a sad look on my face.

"Hey. Don't listen to her, she doesn't realize how awesome you truly are." he smiled.

The next thing I knew I was leaning forward and kissing him. He quickly pulled back.

"A-Aspen..." he said, startled. I jumped out of my chair.

"Oh my god i'm so sorry. Oh my god I don't know why I did that!" I ran out of the room, tears streaming down my face.

"It's okay, hun. Everyone makes mistakes." Cayla rubbed my back as I sat there in fetal position, curled up in a ball on the floor of the girl's bathroom.

I threw my hands up. "Yeah but who the hell kisses their teacher? Ohmigod I can't believe I just did that what the fuck is wrong with me?" I went back into my crying on the floor position.

RINGGGGG

"Fuck." I scrambled up, wiping my eyes on my white sweater.

"Are you sure you don't want to call your mom?" Cayla raised an eyebrow at me.

"Like she's even home." I rolled my eyes, sniffling.

We walked out of the bathroom and into the hallway. "Let me walk you to your class." She said, trying to comfort me but it was no use.

"I have styles right now!!" I practically screamed at her, causing a few head turns.

The early bell rang and Cayla sped off. "Bye!" she yelled.

I stood in front of Coach Styles door for a few seconds, contemplating if I should go in or not. Suddenly I was grabbed and pulled around the corner.

"Hey. Do you want to ditch?" Maddie stood there smiling at me.

My heart beat slowed down and grabbed my chest in shock. "Maddie!" I hissed. "You scared me!" She raised her eyebrows, asking if I wanted to ditch. I nodded my head. "Let's go."
                                     •

Since high schoolers are aloud to leave school, we walked out with no problem. Maddie lived right next to the school and we walked right in to her house.

"Nice place." I said, admiring the all white interior of her house.

"Thanks." She walked over to her fridge and pulled out a bottle of vodka and began pouring two shots.

She handed one to me. "Fuck school." she said. "Drink up." I stared at it before inhaling and drinking it as my throat burned.
                                        •

"Ya know what I did todayyy?" I slurred.

"What?" She asked, her eyes drooping.

"I kissedd coach styyles."

"No way." she slightly perked up.

"I don't thinkk he likeed it thoughhhghh."

"You should go talk to him." she smirked.

"You're righght."

Next thing I knew I was stumbling over to the school and into the gym.

Everyone immediately stopped when I walked in.

"Coach! I need to talk to you now pleaseee." Coach Styles looked at me with a look of pure disgust.

I began to walk into his office.

"Join me when you're ready pretty boyyy." I stumbled into his office.

Moments later he appeared.

"Aspen if you're drunk I swear to god." He slammed the door behind him.

"Relaxxxx i'm only a little tipsy." I winked at him.

"I'm taking you home right now." he began to shuffle through his pockets and he pulled out his phone.

"It's not like anyone gonna be home baybeeee." I made kissy faces at him.

I was suddenly being lifted up and I was tossed over his shoulder. "Weeeeeeeeeee!" I slapped his back and giggled.

"I'm taking you to my house. You can't be left alone right now."

"Girls! Practice is over. I'm taking home Asp..."

Suddenly everything went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 41.3K 86
As a Jedi padawan, gaining a Master is like a dream come true. It's one step closer to reaching knighthood, and then to reaching Master. But that dr...
1.7M 61.9K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
116K 6.4K 24
to love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. ━━ love island usa 2024, s6 ━━ kordell beckham x oc
364K 31.8K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: β€’.Β°NORMALΒ°.β€’ (So go read that one first)