๐Ž๐๐‹๐˜ ๐€๐๐†๐„๐‹ :: ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ

By itwaslovebaby

-๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐„๐Ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐’๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ & ๐‚๐จ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง. More

0.1
Bella Rose Scott
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8

2.0

15.3K 186 22
By itwaslovebaby

Her inviting, sweet, voice pulls me in. I throw the covers off of me. I rub my eyes and groan as I sit up straight and small pops erupt from my bones. I sigh as I continue to listen to Bella's soft singing.

I didn't know she could sing. There's probably lots of things I don't know about my girl. I stand and adjust my boxers.

I walk to the bathroom that is right next to my room. Sure enough Bella is standing at the sink, brushing her long blonde hair. She doesn't now I'm standing in the door way.

Her little hands smooth out her hair as she continues to run the brush through the ends of it. It shines under the warm lighting of the bathroom. She flips her hair behind her shoulder. It cascades down her back and moves slightly with her body.

She's not wearing any makeup yet. She's about to pull out her makeup bag when I stop her.

"Bella, baby," I say.

She jumps and turns toward me. She stops singing her sweet song. She places her hand over her chest. She's only wearing a small, silky, white robe.

"That was beautiful dear," I complimented as I step into the bathroom with her.

"You scared me, Harry. Ahh I'm so embarrassed," she says as she avoids eye contact with me. Her eyes are fixed on her fuzzy white slippers that are covering her feet.

"No need to be embarrassed, doll. I think you have a wonderful voice. I didn't know you could sing like that," I say as move closer to her.

I grab her chin and force her to look at me. Her cheeks are flushed. She has a natural glow to her skin. Her eyes meet mine. Those sweet baby blues. Her bare lashes bat at me. Her full bottom lip is fixed between her teeth.

"Thank you," she says quietly.

Her soft hand grips my wrist and I loose my grip on her chin.

"Beautiful," I whisper in her ear before a place a kiss on her neck. She tilts her head as she lets out a shaky breath. I put my hands on her hips.

Her hands grip my biceps. Her freshly washed hair smells sweet and clean. I can smell a trace of perfume on her neck. A burry my face into her neck. I place more kisses along her collar bone and base of her neck.

"Ok babe," she giggles.

I pull away to catch her smile. Her eyes are lit up. She tucks a strand of hair behind her ear. She is truly an angel. I can't take my eyes off her.

"Harry, can we get breakfast?" she asks as her smile grows.

"Anything you want, baby," I say.

I wait at the bottom of the steps. I tap my foot and check my watch. It's nearly noon, it looks like we will be going for brunch if she doesn't hurry up.

"Cmon my love," I call.

" I'm coming, Im coming," she calls back as she rushed out of our bed room.

She is dressed in black, flowy pants. A plain shirt. A tan jacket. Simple sneakers. A tiny hand bag.

She stands at the stop of the stair case and begins twirling.

"How do I look," she giggles.

"Like a million bucks, baby," I say.

She squeals and rushes down the steps. Her arms open wide and wrap around my neck. Her lips smash into my check and I can't help but smile. She's in a much better mood than yesterday. I'm thankful for this.

"Let's go doll, Im getting hungry," I say.

She nods her hand and releases from me.
Her hand finds her way to mind and we intertwine our fingers. My thumb rubs against her soft hand. She smiles down. I open the door for her and let her walk through first of course. The car is already turned on and warmed up for her. I started it a few minutes ago while she was getting ready. I don't want her to be cold.

I open the door for her to climb into the cadillac as well.

"Thanks babe," she grins at me.

A nod and kiss her cheek before shutting her door.

I get in on my side and begin to drive off. I can feel Bella's eyes on me. I know she likes watching me drive. I flip the radio on and turn the volume up. I decide to mess with her.

"Why don't you sing me another song, little bird?" I smirk.

Her eyes go wide and her jaw drops. She starts to shake her head quickly.

"No no no," she mumbles.

"Oh cmon. Why not?" I ask.

"Embarrassed," she murmurs as she covers her face.

I place my hand on her knee. She closes her legs shut, building tension between them. I know she's getting antsy.

I rub my hand up and down her leg.

"Come on baby. Let daddy her your sweet little voice," I coo.

"Move your hands darling. I told you to not cover your beautiful face," I say sternly.

She drops her hands on her lap and plays with the loose fabric of her pants.

"Don't be so shy now. I know you want some attention. That's why you were staring me. You wanted me to notice you," I say.

"Stop Harry," she cries out.

"Why? You don't want me to touch you? Or talk to you?," I ask.

She pauses. She sighs.

"No, I do. I really do," she says quietly.

My sweet girl.

"Then stop pouting and whining. Let me touch you doll," I coo.

"Harry no. We're about to eat," she says.

"I'm glad you have some self control because I sure don't," I say, frustrated.

"I know daddy," she says shyly.

I knows she's still unsure about the whole daddy thing. I'm glad to see her using it though. Hearing her innocent voice say that makes my pants tighten even more. She has no idea what she does to me.

I tighten my grip on the steering wheel.

"Such a good girl."

-

A/N: hello my loves! i was getting many requests to update sooo i decided i probably should. this chapter is kinda boring. i'm sorry. i know it's been a while. i have so much on my mind. i don't feel like myself anymore. i don't feel much at all really. i dont really know what to do. reading and writing keep me going. thank so much for the love and support. it means a lot. i can't believe how quickly this book has taken off. i believe i have 35K reads right now, absolutely wild. please continue to vote and comment. thank you for everything! i don't know when i'll update again or talk to you guys but hopefully in will be soon. until next time...xoxo

-alexa🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 11.2K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
235K 5.8K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
313K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
540K 11.7K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.