BTS Scenarios

By GummoCheese

Hey this is BTS Scenarios where they react to your situations or you react to there's. Don't be afraid to req... More

ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴇʀɪᴏᴅ |ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ
ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴᴊᴜʀᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ |ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ
ғɪʀsᴛ ᴇɴᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇʀ |ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ
ʏᴏᴜʀ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ |ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ
ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ sʜɪᴘ ʜɪᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪs ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs |ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ
ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴏᴀsᴛ ʜɪᴍ |ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ
ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ sᴀʏs sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʜᴜʀᴛғᴜʟ | ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs |ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ
ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜs |ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ
α/n
ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʜᴇᴀᴛ |2020
a/n

ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴇʟғ-ᴄᴏɴsᴄɪᴏᴜs |ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ

9.3K 121 75
By GummoCheese

• ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ •

|

ʏᴏᴜ
"I already said you could go, this is important to you."

ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ
"You're important to me too, and I can't do this without you, why don't you wanna go with me? The dinner party will only last for like, two hours. Did I do something wrong?"

ʏᴏᴜ
"No, you didn't do anything, It's just that....I don't wanna embarrass you…"

ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ
"What're talking about? How would you embarrass me?"

ʏᴏᴜ
"Seriously? Just look at me babe."

ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ
"Baby, I'm looking at you and I still don't understand what you're talking about."

ʏᴏᴜ
"I'm fat. This dress is too tight and everyone can tell just by looking at me that I weigh a fuckin' ton. I wanna dress nicely since this party is for your job, I'm just gonna embarrass you…most people don't want to be seen with a bigger woman."

ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ
"I'm not most people y/n, I'm myself."

ʏᴏᴜ
"I just-"

ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ
"Just stop, you know I don't like it when you talk about yourself like that. How many times do I have to tell you? I wouldn't give a fuck if you were as big as an elephant, I'm being for real, you'd still be gorgeous to me anyway. Stop thinking I'm going out with you just because of your appearance, it's bullshit. You're going to this party, don't worry about a thing, I'll punch anyone who even looks at you wrong, trust me, you're stunning."

ʏᴏᴜ
"Don't say things you don't mean…."

ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ
"You're the only one who thinks I'm not being serious. Some of my friends have been on my ass lately because you got me whipped. Y/N you don't need to change okay? Stop worrying about things you don't need to."

ʏᴏᴜ
"Thanks, for making me feel better, and I'm sorry that I keep putting myself down...I'm gonna go put on my heels now and then I'll be ready."

ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ
"It's okay, we all get self-conscious sometimes, it's up to us to help each other out when we feel down, okay?"

_______________

• ᴊɪᴍɪɴ •

|

ᴊɪᴍɪɴ
"Try this one on."

ʏᴏᴜ
"I don't really like it tho…."

ᴊɪᴍɪɴ
"How come? I thought you loved anime."

ʏᴏᴜ
"I do, but It's just not for me….."

ᴊɪᴍɪɴ
"You'd look even cuter than you do now if you tried it on."

ʏᴏᴜ
"Babe, please stop, you know I don't feel comfortable in short sleeved shirts."

ᴊɪᴍɪɴ
"I know, I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to force you or anything, I was just trying to help. You know, the scars on your arms aren't anything to be ashamed of."

ʏᴏᴜ
"Yes they are. They're ugly, and I put them there for stupid reasons."

ᴊɪᴍɪɴ
"Stop it. They're pretty, and I'm not saying that as in you should put more of them on you, cause that would be horrible- but they're pretty on you, every part of you is beautiful, even these scars that you're so ashamed of. They helped you during hard times right? Think of it like this, you survived, you got through everything. Everything that tried to bring you down, basically failed in the end because you're still here, and I'm happy you are."

ʏᴏᴜ
"I- What would I do without you….?"

ᴊɪᴍɪɴ
"I don't know. To be completely honest, you'd probably do just fine. You're a strong person, but what I do know is that I've never been this happy until I met you. Anyway, you don't have to try it on, okay?

ʏᴏᴜ
"I'll try it on…"

ᴊɪᴍɪɴ
"Really? Well hurry! I can't wait to see how cute you'll look!"

_______________

• ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ •

|

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ
"Hey? What are you doing?"

ʏᴏᴜ
"Shi- nothing!"

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ
"See! I caught you! You can't deny it this time. When I asked you last time you said no, now I've caught you red-handed."

ʏᴏᴜ
"Ugh, whatever."

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ
"What did I tell you about that? Stop looking in that mirror every second you get just to put yourself down, cause if this continues I swear to god I'll break it."

ʏᴏᴜ
"You won't. If you do, you know what they say, you'll be cursed."

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ
"Just watch me, and I guess I'll be cursed then, I don't really care."

ʏᴏᴜ
"Hey just listen - Jungkook put the mirror down!"

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ
"I said I was gonna break it so that's what I plan to do."

ʏᴏᴜ
"Bro, are you serious??"

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ
"I said not to call me bro and yeah, raise this window up for me."

ʏᴏᴜ
"Stop it, Jungkook!"

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ
"Fine, I'll raise it up myself."

ʏᴏᴜ
"You could really hurt someone doing that stuff like that!"

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ
"I'll tell them to move. Hey, anybody down there better move cause I'm finna throw a four foot mirror down there."

ʏᴏᴜ
"Okay okay! Please just put the mirror down."

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ
"Will you stop if I do?"

ʏᴏᴜ
"………"

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ
"Okay then, say bye to the mirror."

ʏᴏᴜ
"Jungkook! Why'd you do that!"

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ
"Because you don't need to change, and if I have to get rid of every fucking mirror in this house just to make you see that then I will."

ʏᴏᴜ
"It's not that easy."

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ
"What do I have to do? I'll do anything."

ʏᴏᴜ
"Jungkook…"

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ
"I love you, okay?"

ʏᴏᴜ
"Thank you…..I love you too"

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ
"Good, now No more mirrors."

ʏᴏᴜ
"Jungkook!"

_______________

sᴜɢᴀ •

|

ʏᴏᴜ
"I can't even get my pants last my thighs!"

ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ
"Try pulling a little harder."

ʏᴏᴜ
"They………..just……..won't…..go.....ON!"

ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ
"I'll buy you some new jeans then."

ʏᴏᴜ
"I don't want new ones Yoongi! What I want is surgery."

ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ
"Now are you dumb? Or are you stupid?"

ʏᴏᴜ
"Maybe both, but If it'll get rid of my stupid thighs then I don't care, people always stares at them and it's embarrassing, I just want them to go away…."

ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ
"I think they're sexy."

ʏᴏᴜ
"W-What?"

ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ
"I said they're sexy, more for me to grab."

ʏᴏᴜ
"You think so….?"

ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ
"Yeah. Why do you care about what other people think of you anyway? Their opinion doesn't matter, who are they to judge you? Tell them to talk about you when they're perfect. What they should be doing is focusing on themselves and not being sucb judgemental fucking pricks. This is why I don't talk to people, they always try to judge the people that have the sweetest hearts and it's fucking annoying as hell to me, like, they can go jump in a fucking ditch and break every bone in their body, no not even that I hope something bad really happens to them and they come out looking like a fucking cyclops, they wanna judge people? Let's see how people treat them when they don't look like they used to, it's not right-"

ʏᴏᴜ
"Honey."

ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ
"What?"

ʏᴏᴜ
"You're ranting again."

ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ
"Oh, I didn't notice."

ʏᴏᴜ
"I haven't heard you talk this much in weeks."

ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ
"Fine, I'll shut up then."

ʏᴏᴜ
"You know that's not what I meant. Thank you, for showing that you care so much about me, it means a lot."

ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ
"I'm only trying to cheer up someone I love."

ʏᴏᴜ
"Did Min Yoongi the hardcore rapper from Daegu just say that he loved me?"

ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ
"Shut up……"

_______________

ᴊʜᴏᴘᴇ •

|

ʏᴏᴜ
"This proactive shit is useless!"

ʜᴏsᴇᴏᴋ
"It says it works tho."

ʏᴏᴜ
"Just cause something says it works doesn't mean it's true. I tried everything! And nothing ever works out for me!"

ʜᴏsᴇᴏᴋ
"Babe."

ʏᴏᴜ
"Why are you even with someone ugly like me? There are so many girls that are prettier than me out there, so I wouldn't be mad at you if you decided to break up with me, I mean look at me-"

ʜᴏsᴇᴏᴋ
"Hey hey hey, stop talking like that, your face is beautiful, okay?"

ʏᴏᴜ
"Hoseok, words aren't gonna help me at all……I'm ugly, okay?…..there hasn't been a day in my life were I ever felt I was beautiful or good enough for you."

ʜᴏsᴇᴏᴋ
"I don't know what to say……I'm not very good at these things, and I'm sorry that I cant help you out more, a boyfriend should be someone who's there to comfort you when you're down, it seems like I'm lacking. You're pretty, okay? You're gorgeous, you're beautiful, magnificent, you look like a goddess to me. Every single day you get more and more beautiful and I dont know what to do when you're around me, My heart speeds up really fast when I look at you, and that's because I love you, not just because you're pretty, your face is just a bonus but your heart is really pretty to."

ʏᴏᴜ
"You haven't seen it…."

ʜᴏsᴇᴏᴋ
"I have, I've seen it Y/N, it's beautiful because it makes you, you."

ʏᴏᴜ
"…."

ʜᴏsᴇᴏᴋ

"It's okay to cry, I'm here."

ʏᴏᴜ
"I…..Okay.."

_______________

ʀᴍ •

|

ʏᴏᴜ
"Can I ask you something?"

ɴᴀᴍᴊᴏᴏɴ
"Of course, what is it?"

ʏᴏᴜ
"Do you like girls with big butts?"

ɴᴀᴍᴊᴏᴏɴ
"Uhh, that's random, why are you asking me that?

ʏᴏᴜ

"Answer the question please?"

ɴᴀᴍᴊᴏᴏɴ
"Well, I mean sure I do, but I'm fine with any type."

ʏᴏᴜ
"Mine…..?"

ɴᴀᴍᴊᴏᴏɴ
"Ah, so that's what this is about."

ʏᴏᴜ
"…..My ass is small, my friend told me guys are turned off by it……and I know I have a small one…and I just wanted to know….like if you're still attracted to me or just pretending to be…….I…..just forget it hahaha sorry stupid question!"

ɴᴀᴍᴊᴏᴏɴ
"No it's not. Lets talk about it."

ʏᴏᴜ
"Just let it go it doesn't matter."

ɴᴀᴍᴊᴏᴏɴ
"It matters to me if it's bothering you this much, so let's talk it out, okay?"

ʏᴏᴜ
"Fine…."

ɴᴀᴍᴊᴏᴏɴ
"Look, I didn't even really notice your ass until you brought it up. Not saying that I don't look once in a while because I do, but I never really thought it mattered. It's sexy to me. I like your ass, it could've been big, medium, any size and I wouldn't have cared, anything on you looks good anyway."

ʏᴏᴜ
"That's so sweet of you."

ɴᴀᴍᴊᴏᴏɴ
"I'm just telling you the truth, I don't care about anything like that okay? So please don't bring it up again."

ʏᴏᴜ
"I won't I promise!"

ɴᴀᴍᴊᴏᴏɴ
"That's my girl. You wanna watch a movie?"

ʏᴏᴜ
"Sure what do you wanna watch?"

ɴᴀᴍᴊᴏᴏɴ
"How about….."

_______________

ᴊɪɴ •

|

sᴇᴏᴋᴊɪɴ
"Sorry Jagi, I didn't mean to bump into you, are you okay?"

ʏᴏᴜ
"I'm fine, it's not like you bumped into anything anyway."

sᴇᴏᴋᴊɪɴ
"Huh? What do you mean?"

ʏᴏᴜ
"You hit my chest. There isn't anything there anyway."

sᴇᴏᴋᴊɪɴ
"Of course there is. Why are you acting like this."

ʏᴏᴜ
"All the other girls have big chests and guys love girls with big boobs, it's attractive."

sᴇᴏᴋᴊɪɴ
"You dont think you're attractive?"

ʏᴏᴜ
"Well yes but-"

sᴇᴏᴋᴊɪɴ
"Hey, just beacuse your chest is not as big as the other girls doesn't mean anything. You're attractive, really attractive, you shouldn't want to look like them anyway, you're cute, and I kinda think you with a big chest would make you look less innocent."

ʏᴏᴜ
"You think I'm innocent?"

sᴇᴏᴋᴊɪɴ
"Hahahaha of course not, I should know. But what I'm saying is, don't try to be like everyone else okay? Be yourself because that's the person I fell in love with."

ʏᴏᴜ
"I fucking love you."

sᴇᴏᴋᴊɪɴ
"I know, I love myself to."

ʏᴏᴜ
"You just ruined everything."

_______________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 2.4K 48
full of yoonkook . different scenarios. ( angst, romance, mystery, smut, etc. ) YOU CAN REQUEST. I'D BE HAPPY TO DO THEM FOR YOU. MESSAGE ME FOR REQU...
878K 20.1K 29
⇒ ''You get it!? You will never get out of here!'' You just had turned to 18. You thought the life will begin. You could be free, happy and experien...
1.5M 61.3K 199
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I SWEAR, THE SCENARIOS HERE WERE SUPER NORMAL! REALLY, I SWEAR. 100% V-Normal. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
1.9M 36.7K 172
bts wwyd and scenarios (^ω^) CRINGE WARNING